Quantcast

During Season 4; Was Flo a psychopath or was she real in a sea of fake "women"

ManolosAndManicures

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,206 1,419 268
Alleybux
Flo wasn’t cut out for reality TV. I don’t consider her a favorite by any means, but I don’t think she was a bad person.

Exclamation

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,487 83 35
Alleybux
Definitely both. She had real issues but was genuinely trying to be the mother/big sister type to the girls. Most of them would play her, talk behind her back, etc and she clearly didn’t take sh!t.

TruGemini

EyeWishUHeaven333
Reaction score
Reactions
44,093 437 109
Alleybux
I remember Perez and her going back in forth at the reunion. What was his issue with her?

LadyWildCard

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,103 52 36
Alleybux
She was both. The way she went after Kendra so hard that one night was uncalled for (even if Kendra was acting like a "slut" in her opinion). She told Kendra that her "pretty face belongs in the garbage" and held up a garbage can (i think...) If you want to approach someone about behavior that you think is negative from a caring standpoint, you do it when both are sober and you are careful about non-verbal communication. She had anger issues for real, but at the same time, she had legitimate gripes- especially with Amber. Maybe she didn't know how to go communicate them correctly. I actually dont understand why people don't come for Amber so hard at all. She was blatantly homophobic, a flip flopper of everyone in the house and basically racist against black women. I mean she was being super homophobic, Flo yells at her, she pushes Flo into the pool, Flo gets HER ankle hurt and its in Ambers hands? SOO unfair.

LadyWildCard

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,103 52 36
Alleybux
I remember Perez and her going back in forth at the reunion. What was his issue with her?
I honestly dont know. He had an issue with Tasha from S8 for her homophobic commentary (which I do as well) but not Amber from S4? He just complained about FLO being judgmental without mentioning Amber being completely closeminded to bisexuality- didn't she ask Flo if she wanted to "find herself" and how she "couldn't understand how someone could be so confused"? He hadn't even spoken to Flo yet. I remember Erica from S5 said that he looked HAGGARD in real life. They did something to make him better on TV.