Riot Act

Russian Bot
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,786 295 54
Alleybux
Mid-Century Modern
Let there be light! Your home will be filled with light from every room. And your general home style is centered around rustic elements like distressed furniture and exposed beams, but with a twist. By adding industrial elements, like steel and brick, your home will have a sleek look without it coming off as “cold.” It’ll look super modern with cozy touches to make the space seem inviting. And it’ll be hella Instagrammable!

Miss Rabbit

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,106 2,250 87
Alleybux
Mid-Century Modern

Let there be light! Your home will be filled with light from every room. And your general home style is centered around rustic elements like distressed furniture and exposed beams, but with a twist. By adding industrial elements, like steel and brick, your home will have a sleek look without it coming off as “cold.” It’ll look super modern with cozy touches to make the space seem inviting. And it’ll be hella Instagrammable!

MsFancy

100% That Chick
Reaction score
Reactions
5,111 215 46
Alleybux

You got: Tiny House

You’re all about LIVING BIG but on a smaller scale. You’re intrigued by smart design and hidden functionality. Building and decorating your home will be a fun challenge and don’t worry about the lack of rooms. You have the outdoors! You know that you don’t need a giant house to be happy. Plus, who wants to clean that many rooms away?! Psshhhh, not me.

JuciiSpida

your favorite giraffe
Reaction score
Reactions
10,496 170 514
Alleybux

☹️got: Mid-Century Modern​

SugahPlum

I'm one of one, I'm number one, I'm the only one
Reaction score
Reactions
118,967 3,461 1,270
Alleybux

Industrial

Your house style is centered around celebrating the things of the past and pairing it with a modern feel. You’ve always gravitated to vintage furniture and have had the ability to find beauty in everything. Your home will be packed full of elements like rustic coffee tables and elaborate ornamentations like trunks, rusted signs, and edison light bulbs. The house will look industrial for sure, with nods to a minimalistic look, but it won’t come off as blank or overly minimalistic. It’ll be eclectic and show off your interests while still being hella functional!

Modern-Rustic-Industrial-Decor-1.jpg

eepo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,672 98 8
Alleybux
This isn't me -- at all

California Bungalow
Your home style is all about merging your love of nature with clean lines and functionality. Your outdoor living space will be just as spectacularly decorated as the interior. Your house is truly designed to make it easy to entertain and eat in the outdoors. The modern bones of the house will be infused with touches of bohemian decor to add a welcoming and cozy feeling. Rich patterns and vibrant colors will warm up the space. Plus, who doesn’t love a breakfast nook?!

wussupdoc

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,166 117 4
Alleybux
California Bungalow
Your home style is all about merging your love of nature with clean lines and functionality. Your outdoor living space will be just as spectacularly decorated as the interior. Your house is truly designed to make it easy to entertain and eat in the outdoors. The modern bones of the house will be infused with touches of bohemian decor to add a welcoming and cozy feeling. Rich patterns and vibrant colors will warm up the space. Plus, who doesn’t love a breakfast nook?!

IamAwesome84

Attraction. Reaction. So Much Satisfaction!
Reaction score
Reactions
236,572 4,083 740
Alleybux
Farmhouse
Get ready to snuggle into your future home. Your house will be a modern approach to cabin living and look as cozy as it is functional. Traditional elements like woods and stone mixed with upholstered furniture will transport you right to the French countryside. Your house will be a balance of celebrating the new and old and will have an incredible romance to it. Well, what are you waiting for? Get designing!

SakuraCream

공주~
Reaction score
Reactions
15,876 564 284
Alleybux
Mid-Century Modern

oh feck yeah :glassescool

AreYouOK

like, meow and stuffs
Reaction score
Reactions
25,736 657
Alleybux
I got:

Farmhouse
Get ready to snuggle into your future home. Your house will be a modern approach to cabin living and look as cozy as it is functional. Traditional elements like woods and stone mixed with upholstered furniture will transport you right to the French countryside. Your house will be a balance of celebrating the new and old and will have an incredible romance to it. Well, what are you waiting for? Get designing!

Nebulous

if it isn't edible I'll still find good use for it
Reaction score
Reactions
85,523 1,964 507
Alleybux
Tiny House
You’re all about LIVING BIG but on a smaller scale. You’re intrigued by smart design and hidden functionality. Building and decorating your home will be a fun challenge and don’t worry about the lack of rooms. You have the outdoors! You know that you don’t need a giant house to be happy. Plus, who wants to clean that many rooms away?! Psshhhh, not me.

Yeah, nope. Nope. Gimme that Scandinavian bungalow!!!

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
Tiny House

OP your quiz just called me poor

pancake_chic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,387 181 172
Alleybux
California Bungalow

Woland

I challenge you to a duel!
Reaction score
Reactions
55,112 4,677 616
Alleybux
“Farmhouse
Get ready to snuggle into your future home. Your house will be a modern approach to cabin living and look as cozy as it is functional. Traditional elements like woods and stone mixed with upholstered furniture will transport you right to the French countryside. Your house will be a balance of celebrating the new and old and will have an incredible romance to it. Well, what are you waiting for? Get designing!”

Is this like cottagecore?

Rose Hips

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
858 82
Alleybux
Mid-Century Modern

Riot Act

Russian Bot
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,786 295 54
Alleybux
OP your quiz just called me poor
That’s funny. When I was a kid we lived in a big house upon a hill. At the bottom of the hill there was this tiny, bright yellow colored house, with a white picket fence. I dreamed I would buy that house when I grew up. Idk why. Haha

suesnell

♒️
Reaction score
Reactions
201,968 10,066 5,711
Alleybux

Industrial

Your house style is centered around celebrating the things of the past and pairing it with a modern feel. You’ve always gravitated to vintage furniture and have had the ability to find beauty in everything. Your home will be packed full of elements like rustic coffee tables and elaborate ornamentations like trunks, rusted signs, and edison light bulbs. The house will look industrial for sure, with nods to a minimalistic look, but it won’t come off as blank or overly minimalistic. It’ll be eclectic and show off your interests while still being hella functional!
I got Mid century modern but I feel like this is me. I prefer lofts.

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,083 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
Industrial

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,278 2,281 579
Alleybux
California Bungalow

I have no idea what this is

inacloud

In memory of Cheverly - gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Reactions
12,122 162 30
Alleybux
Shabby chic!!

Not my chosen aesthetic but I am cheap, so I guess that works... lol
I got the same thing and my first thought was, nope not me. But I'm cheap too LOL. On further thinking, I do like the vintage style, but I don't have the time nor the patience to find the pieces and figure out how they all fit together. But this would explain why I've been struggling with the "modern/minimalist" aesthetic. I keep thinking that's what I want, but every time I see things that fit that style, I think "nah, that's kinda boring". Sigh, fml - I'm trying to decorate a new apartment from scratch currently.

Blackpearl

in his arms, watching the tide
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
33,775 414 72
Alleybux

You got: California Bungalow​

sailorcosmos

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,442 1,412 47
Alleybux
Farmhouse

tenor.gif

Zelda Pooh

Tubi or Not Tubi?
Reaction score
Reactions
20,519 460 9
Alleybux
Mid-Century Modern

Party Parrot

Party Parrot
Reaction score
Reactions
1,405 26
Alleybux
California Bungalow

KNTY 4 NEWS

ain’t no hold ‘em
Reaction score
Reactions
247,111 4,358 2,393
Alleybux
Shabby Chic
Your home will be filled with all that flea market charm, without the rust. It’s vintage but refined. You’ll be embracing the bones and characters of the home while bringing it up to a contemporary standard that you can’t live without. The rooms will be busting at the seams with linens and textiles, pastels and vibrant colors. Your aesthetic is about celebrating nature, form and functionality while taking small risks with colors. Plus, who doesn’t love a pop of turquoise?

daStampede

Anti-Black Mods' Favorite Target
Reaction score
Reactions
263,221 5,783 1,475
Alleybux
California Bungalow
1618190962215.png
1618191032405.png
1618191130392.png

BurgerWorld

Shakin' my buns
Reaction score
Reactions
13,210 343 114
Alleybux
I got the same thing and my first thought was, nope not me. But I'm cheap too LOL. On further thinking, I do like the vintage style, but I don't have the time nor the patience to find the pieces and figure out how they all fit together. But this would explain why I've been struggling with the "modern/minimalist" aesthetic. I keep thinking that's what I want, but every time I see things that fit that style, I think "nah, that's kinda boring". Sigh, fml - I'm trying to decorate a new apartment from scratch currently.
Me too!!! I’m struggling with decorating my place

Fongenie

Something On My Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
70,489 1,196 623
Alleybux
Mid-Century Modern

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
Farmhouse

Yona Hiryuu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,515 487 303
Alleybux

☹️got: Mid-Century Modern​

I got this too. This is totally not me at all.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,337 29 13
Alleybux
California Bungalow