Quantcast

Egyptian Revolution and the Anti-Christ

Reaction score
Reactions
769 71 71
Alleybux
Hello-

Well, after about 2 weeks, we all probably know about the revolution in Egpyt. Today there were even more protestors so far. Did you know that there were protests in Tunisia that resulted in the government being overturned? Also, did you know that there were protests in Jordan that resulted in King Abdullah appointing a new Prime Minister? Do you know about anymore protests/revolution in the Middle East? Is there a domino effect going on? Will there be more chaos? Will the Anti-Christ bring peace?

What do you think is going on?

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
I don't think you are far off the mark at all. When I first started hearing about what's going on in Egypt it raised my awareness too. I was reading a scripture that basically says for all that Egypt did to Israel that they would not prosper.

I certainly think that this is setting the stage for people questioning their old ways of government and wanting to rebel.

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,834 8,900 2,082
Alleybux
Anything is possible. I stay prayed up and listen to God for answers. With the End being near, there is more signs and disinformation (not directed at anyone) to keep the masses in confusion. :dont-know:

Mochagurl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,865 1,242 981
Alleybux
Hello-

Well, after about 2 weeks, we all probably know about the revolution in Egpyt. Today there were even more protestors so far. Did you know that there were protests in Tunisia that resulted in the government being overturned? Also, did you know that there were protests in Jordan that resulted in King Abdullah appointing a new Prime Minister?
YES.

Do you know about anymore protests/revolution in the Middle East?

Not currently.
Is there a domino effect going on?

I hope so.
Will there be more chaos?

Yes, but that is what happens during political unrest.

Will the Anti-Christ bring peace?

Is that a serious question?

What do you think is going on?

People taking control of their own destiny.

ToyQueen

General Manager
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,689 16 9
Alleybux
I don't think you are far off the mark at all. When I first started hearing about what's going on in Egypt it raised my awareness too. I was reading a scripture that basically says for all that Egypt did to Israel that they would not prosper.

I certainly think that this is setting the stage for people questioning their old ways of government and wanting to rebel.

Are you serious, really!?! What Egypt did to the most oppressive, racist, zionist country!
First the Bible is not speaking of present day Israel that only came into existence in the 40's.
Second, Israel is the reason why America is losing its ground world wide, and also part of the problem with Egypt and their (Israel's) puppet Mubarak.
Third, are you really speaking of the Israel that has unjustly killed thousands upon thousands (probably closer to a million) Palestinians? To this day they bomb, kill, and maim the Palestinian people (men,women,children) all while getting aid from the US.
This is the same Israel that is trying to take any piece of land that they want by any means necessary. The Zionist, racist pigs that are in Israel are definitely NOT what your Bible is telling you.
All middle east people stand tall, and fight for what you know is right! If the American gov't continues to keep us on this path to self destruction, we will be the next to go to the streets!
Let me also mention that your Israel killed at least two unarmed Americans: Rachel Corrie and Furkan Dogan