Elizabeth Taylor

Reactions
1,357 3 1
Alleybux
I can't believe that there is no threads that I can find dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor. She was one of the truest and sanest friends MJ ever had.
196.jpg

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
42,556 1,007 291
Alleybux
There was a book I forgot by who, the author said they were never really friends, the only time they were together was when there was a camera around. I don't necessarily believe this to be true but it's interesting when you think of Hollywood relationships.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Some Negros will be left behind It's always been that way And we got some on here that will be left behind.. smh..so true.. I wouldn't go on a...
The Blacklist
This trick!!! Like why the hell are they sharing anything with Liz. And the stunt she just pulled with Aram. Dollar Tree Al Pacino circa...
Fonts that date black men only: Would you date someone really nerdy/geeky deep in nerd culture?
The lies. The lies you tell! The man is 6’3 and probably a millionaire. She’s a nanny with bad teeth. I can’t. oh hahaha I was referring to his...
Man Shoots Dead His Air Force Sergeant Wife before Killing Himself
Why take her life too smh Control. She was probably waking up as to what kind of man he was and he was like, "If I can't have her, nobody can."...
Anybody Watch Youtuber Named "for Harriet"?
Wait Kim is sharing a toothbrush with this man? A toothbrush???? You’ll rent a dress but you won’t buy a 1$ toothbrush??????
Saweetie out rapping for some change!
Im sure this is supposed to make her relatable and show she's willing to go "grass roots". But that only works as a headline if you show up...
New Interracial Vlogger Couple: Meet The Lovealls
Wowww so Hobo was playing Shanna the whole time?? Lol. I wonder if Shannas seen homegirls page. Shes gonna be livid. Is she white? Surprisingly...
Tom Cruise is insane
I like Tom's actions movies, but the fact that he was actually on the plane!!!! Hopefully, he had his Depends on.
Top Bottom