MVP
Reactions
1,640 9 1
Alleybux
I can't believe that there is no threads that I can find dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor. She was one of the truest and sanest friends MJ ever had.
196.jpg

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
46,411 1,365 362
Alleybux
There was a book I forgot by who, the author said they were never really friends, the only time they were together was when there was a camera around. I don't necessarily believe this to be true but it's interesting when you think of Hollywood relationships.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

He “Jokingly” Said He May Need To Hold A Couple Dollars Red flag?
It seems harmless to me. Maybe ask yourself why that one line made you question his motives or behavior. It's only been a month and you have other...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
I don’t get how she takes all these TLC products abs she still big. Why is she dancing like that and making that stupid ass face? That’s what I...
VIRGINIA: Man Gives Ex-Wife His Final Child Support Payment by Dumping 80,000 PENNIES in Her...
These absent fathers are just... I remember my dad telling me how he hadn't seen his father for years until all of a sudden on the day of his med...
Raheem Sterling receives an MBE for services to racial equality in sports
It was indeed Raheem. In the first pre-match press conference after BS's post was publicised, Raheem was the player on duty with the manager. He...
STD infections rise to record levels
I notice - but am not surprised considering the OP - that folks are taking this occasion to bash casual sex. Sad how very few people mention the...
South Africa People in Lesotho call for referendum to join South Africa and lose sovereignity
I wonder if there any Basotho on LSA who live in Lesotho, I'd really be interested in what they have to say. Even @FebenzaGhel, what do you...
Raven-Symone loses 30 pounds in 3 months
It seems like Keto or restricting carbs is the way to go for damned near everyone
David Archuleta comes out as gay
Not the gays on atrl calling this years ago. e2 Good for him...Crush was a bop.
Top Bottom