Elizabeth Taylor

MVP
Reactions
1,418 3 1
Alleybux
I can't believe that there is no threads that I can find dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor. She was one of the truest and sanest friends MJ ever had.
196.jpg

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
43,148 1,037 309
Alleybux
There was a book I forgot by who, the author said they were never really friends, the only time they were together was when there was a camera around. I don't necessarily believe this to be true but it's interesting when you think of Hollywood relationships.

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

How the heck do you get a guy to dm you back on instagram?
im dead haha - yeah i chose badly i see that now - I'm gonna go for a humble Austrian or something. :weary_face::sob: I like Italian men (and...
The guy Falynn proposed in the bowling alley is talking
But...why? Who asked for this? She’s a porsha stan who’s been scrambling to defend porsha and smearing Falynn since porshas true form has been...
What are your predictions for season 14?
All the drama will be on social media while the season is dry af In a nutshell.
My brother wants to go to college for video game design & not the military, dental hygienist...
I knew someone on hs wanted to wish in animation. His family was just like you. Constantly telling him he’s wasting his time. He perused his own...
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
Im not too hardheaded for anything. I’m not in a space about my mother or mothering. I’m not shitting on anyone. Yes, I was the font in that other...
Song of the Summer? City Girls dropping their TIKTOK HIT Twerkulator tomorrow!!!!
Did y’all do the dance too? Lol Yassss lol I got $5 in a percolator contest at a school dance in middle school
Official Meghan Markle Oprah Interview watch thread 3/7
The other font was me and I’m right. George Charlotte and Louis are all Princess/prince just like all of the Queen’s children are princess/prince...
when a guy says he doesnt want to be in a relationship but is doing relationship things?
When a guy is playing “boyfriend” but not declaring you are his girlfriend that means he is keeping his options open or you are his side piece...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
To get shiba, I didn’t have to convert anything and it says it’s in my wallet. I’m on crypto dot com. Did I screw something up? I’d hate to end up...
Top Bottom