Quantcast

Elizabeth Taylor

MJgpperv

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,818 15 3
Alleybux
I can't believe that there is no threads that I can find dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor. She was one of the truest and sanest friends MJ ever had.

196.jpg

MJgpperv

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,818 15 3
Alleybux
I always seen her as a true friend that never turned her back on him.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
There was a book I forgot by who, the author said they were never really friends, the only time they were together was when there was a camera around. I don't necessarily believe this to be true but it's interesting when you think of Hollywood relationships.

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux
Elizabeth was a friend to Michael - a real friend! She never talked bad about him. She always was protective to him. She was an absolutely beautiful soul.

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,461 1,481 386
Alleybux
I can't believe that there is no threads that I can find dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor. She was one of the truest and sanest friends MJ ever had.

196.jpg

have u read frank’s book? she’s not that amazing. why did he have to buy her things especially jewelry so she would show up to support him?

Why when MJ had money problems and asked that she returned the jewelry to the store she refused?...

Aloof Charisma

A bad biatch that you can’t handle
Reaction score
Reactions
77,612 6,227 8,244
Alleybux
have u read frank’s book? she’s not that amazing. why did he have to buy her things especially jewelry so she would show up to support him?

Why when MJ had money problems and asked that she returned the jewelry to the store she refused?...
I did look at her a little funny when I heard about that! I couldn’t believe that but then I remembered that she was very old at the time and already dealing with health issues so she probably didn’t wanna be at red carpets like that….but apparently this was a regular thing???

Apparently the same goes for Diana , apparently in some book about her it seems she didn’t love Mike as much as people think and was actually jealous of him after thriller success.

I always found it suspicious about Elizabeth Taylor …did you see the gif where she touched Michaels shoulder and he recoils????

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,461 1,481 386
Alleybux
I always found it suspicious about Elizabeth Taylor …did you see the gif where she touched Michaels shoulder and he recoils????
nah he has been buying her expensive things way b4 she got ill. it was regular from as far back as the 80s.

nope. do u have the video?

I feel bad for MJ he didn’t have any or much real friends. A lot of ppl were around to use him or they were just business partners not his friends.
idk if it’s because of his poor social skills or because he was childlike. probably both. He could probably only relate to children.

Culkin is one of the few that i believe was a true friend. I used to believe Liz was but i have changed my mind. You shouldn’t have to buy a friend anything for them to be there. that ain’t genuine.

Nd how culkin explains how MJ is makes sense. he said MJ isn’t good at communicating. I would love a convo with culkin abt MJ he seems chill & honest or even a convo with Emmanuel.

Aloof Charisma

A bad biatch that you can’t handle
Reaction score
Reactions
77,612 6,227 8,244
Alleybux
nah he has been buying her expensive things way b4 she got ill. it was regular from as far back as the 80s.

nope. do u have the video?

I feel bad for MJ he didn’t have any or much real friends. A lot of ppl were around to use him or they were just business partners not his friends.
idk if it’s because of his poor social skills or because he was childlike. probably both. He could probably only relate to children.

Culkin is one of the few that i believe was a true friend. I used to believe Liz was but i have changed my mind. You shouldn’t have to buy a friend anything for them to be there. that ain’t genuine.

Nd how culkin explains how MJ is makes sense. he said MJ isn’t good at communicating. I would love a convo with culkin abt MJ he seems chill & honest or even a convo with Emmanuel.
Really? So that’s what he had to do to get her attention?? I also heard she would stop talking to him for long periods of time because of something petty.

I think it may be from the time when he was interviews by Oprah I’ll try to find it.

Did Michael have poor social skills??? I never realized that. What kind of social skills did he have??

I never see anybody talk about how he was socially.

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,461 1,481 386
Alleybux
Really? So that’s what he had to do to get her attention?? I also heard she would stop talking to him for long periods of time because of something petty.

I think it may be from the time when he was interviews by Oprah I’ll try to find it.

Did Michael have poor social skills??? I never realized that. What kind of social skills did he have??

I never see anybody talk about how he was socially.
lol did u not notice that he wasn’t good at explaining himself?

it’s in most of his interviews especially if he was nervous. his three main ways of expressing himself were his songs, dance/performing & drawing. im gonna go look for the culkin interview and link it here.

ETA:

1:33 mac says mj was sheltered, not sociable and not good at explaining himself

brett, one of MJs friends said MJ was pretty sheltered and wouldn't go anywhere often he had to encourage him to visit him in FL.

Last edited:

SUINSC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 813 285
Alleybux
Elizabeth looked liked she wanted to slap Larry King when he asked her that question about Michael. You could tell she was getting a little emotional about what Michael went through.

MJDR4EVER

Monique
Reaction score
Reactions
2,299 71 58
Alleybux
Elizabeth looked liked she wanted to slap Larry King when he asked her that question about Michael. You could tell she was getting a little emotional about what Michael went through.

Reminds me of an interview Diana had in the mid 90s I think when the guy was making fun of Michael. Diana almost went off on him lol. And then in 2004 she was asked about him and she got emotional and didn't even want to talk about it.

Ever notice in 86 at the AMA's how Diana and Liz were kinda fighting for Michael's attention. Diana seemed shocked that she had seemingly been replaced so quickly even though she was the one with a whole ass husband lol

But those two ladies man...incredible. Love them!

Chloe2

MJ is innocent
Reaction score
Reactions
555 33 29
Alleybux

Wow I didn’t know that. It’s really sad if its true. Did he ever have real friends at all? damn

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,702 4,764 1,968
Alleybux

She probably thought it was a gift. I also read that no one told her it was a loan and that was what made her upset.

dreamy fairy

Scorpio mars
Reaction score
Reactions
18,461 1,481 386
Alleybux
She probably thought it was a gift. I also read that no one told her it was a loan and that was what made her upset.
no. she didn’t wanna go to the 30Th anniversary and only got convinced after he gifted her.

Livewell22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,159 386 95
Alleybux

There a video on YouTube where MJ and Liz seem to be in a high end jewelry store after an event. I know it was after an event because they were in the same outfits.

All I know is Liz truely adored MJ and truely wanted to be around him and involved in his life. MJ accommodated her sometimes. Especially the older she got. It seem at point though in Liz mind MJ was her man. And she was used to getting jewelry from men so yea..lmao.

Last edited:

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,702 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
There a video on YouTube where MJ and Liz seem to be in a high end jewelry store after an event. I know it was after an event because they were in the same outfits.

All I know is Liz truely adored MJ and truely wanted to be around him and involved in this life. MJ accommodated her sometimes. Especially the older she got. It seem at point though in Liz mind MJ was her man. And she’s used to getting jewelry from men so yea..lmao.
Towards the end of this video at 12:25