Quantcast

Emotional incest

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,944 1,107 403
Alleybux
Narcissistic mothers have a weird relationship with their sons. They see their son as a romantic partner and they are in competition with their son's partner.

Choseyylover

Choosey Lover
Reaction score
Reactions
514,466 14,948 3,506
Alleybux
I don't have a brother, I don't have a first uncle, and I don't have any children (My immediate family consists of all girls and fathers)

But I am sitting because I am interested on other's experience/take on this mother/son thing

Magnet

Hector's most submissive tradwife
Reaction score
Reactions
11,850 1,420 1,064
Alleybux
Yep, my "grandmother" blamed my father for my his father's death and since that moment she said that he will have to take care of his siblings and literally take his place as her husband. He worked his ass off to provide and was a virgin until he met my mother. He never imagined how far things can go but shortly after my mom became pregnant and she didn't knew the whole story until my father was waking up in cold sweat screaming that his mother is laying on top of him like a demon and having s## with him while he is asleep.
She did everything to separate them both, rituals and all. My mom was too immature to understand and belittled him and his problems, soonly becoming another burden and an energy vampire sucking what his mother leaves, they separated and he keeps his position till this date.

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,944 1,107 403
Alleybux
Yep, my "grandmother" blamed my father for my his father's death and since that moment she said that he will have to take care of his siblings and literally take his place as her husband. He worked his ass off to provide and was a virgin until he met my mother. He never imagined how far things can go but shortly after my mom became pregnant and she didn't knew the whole story until my father was waking up in cold sweat screaming that his mother is laying on top of him like a demon and having s## with him while he is asleep.
She did everything to separate them both, rituals and all. My mom was too immature to understand and belittled him and his problems, soonly becoming another burden and an energy vampire sucking what his mother leaves, they separated and he keeps his position till this date.
I once saw my mother and older brother kiss on the lips. Bear in mind he was 19. She also constantly says that he's her baby. She HATES me and swore at me when I was 8 years old.

LetsGooo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,996 120 25
Alleybux
I saw a video recently that said moms raise their son from the vantage point of what they (the mom) lacked from male relationships.

So in their eyes, their adult sons are the model version of the man they never experienced. When the son finds a partner, the mom sees the partner as an undeserving recipient of all the work they put in in shaping a “model man”.

No idea if that is psychologically factual, but it sounded logical enough to me.

Magnet

Hector's most submissive tradwife
Reaction score
Reactions
11,850 1,420 1,064
Alleybux
I once saw my mother and older brother kiss on the lips. Bear in mind he was 19. She also constantly says that he's her baby. She HATES me and swore at me when I was 8 years old.
I think it's normalized at this point to act weirdly affectionate and overprotective towards bm in our culture. Everyone has something to say about their mothers in law but no one wants to check themselves or get better. It is disgusting. How did he reacted? Does he has a gf?

Choseyylover

Choosey Lover
Reaction score
Reactions
514,466 14,948 3,506
Alleybux

Wow. I am sorry to hear that. Was your father in the picture?

I ask because its making me thank about DMX. One of the reasons his mom treated him the way she did is because his dad wanted nothing to do with her. So, she basically shitted on DMX because his dad shitted on her. Like she treated X as if he was his dad that did her wrong.

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,944 1,107 403
Alleybux
I think it's normalized at this point to act weirdly affectionate and overprotective towards bm in our culture. Everyone has something to say about their mothers in law but no one wants to check themselves or get better. It is disgusting. How did he reacted? Does he has a gf?
No he doesn't.

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,944 1,107 403
Alleybux
Wow. I am sorry to hear that. Was your father in the picture?

I ask because its making me thank about DMX. One of the reasons his mom treated him the way she did is because his dad wanted nothing to do with her. So, she basically shitted on DMX because his dad shitted on her. Like she treated X as if he was his dad that did her wrong.
No. My dad left when I was 15. He never loved me anyway and he thinks I am unintelligent. He never talks to me ever. But tbh i don't consider my blood relatives family. Family is dependent on who genuinely loves and is there for you.

GigiLaMoore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
149,259 1,871 1,040
Alleybux
Y'all have seen some weird relationships. I was raised with two parents, 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Those boys busted suds, folded towels and did all the "girl" work that we did PLUS took out that trash and cut that grass. My mom did not baby the boys or treat us girls harder than they were treated. I had my son by myself and we have a parent/child relationship. He is grown now and out on his own. He would have no problem putting me in my place if I said or did something he didn't like and while he loves me, he is no mama's boy. My only advice to him in finding a woman, is to find someone good and treat her and any children he might have well. Other than that, I try to stay out of his life decisions as much as possible. And when I do overstep, like I said, he tells me.