Quantcast

Empire S6: Episode 10 “Cold Cold Man” (Real Mid Season Finale)

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,015 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
Cookie becomes frustrated with Lucious; who is struggling to accept their relationship is over; upon being shut out of the ASA nominations, the women of Bossy choose Melody to take their performance slot; Teri confronts Andre over his lies.

Snafu1660

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,813 2,074 807
Alleybux
I thought this sh!t was over.

IMG_0385.JPG

MeEverday

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,199 1,581 1,143
Alleybux
Damn, no one... even for the fall finale?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't caught the ending, but I read some of the spoilers.

Now I'm really feeling good about Kingsley taking over Andre and being the one to shoot Lucious and possibly even setting the bomb that attempts to kill Cookie (she won't die; I've seen the promo pictures).

The whole possession angle is what I saw coming awhile back. Kingsley went to his grave angry with his father and never got closure. Remember he also pulled a gun on Lucious before killing himself. Also, Tracy basically got hooked back on drugs because of Lucious, and stating that he should have worn a condom 37 years ago was even low for him, especially after swearing to Kingsley that he had nothing to do with Tracy falling into drugs or neglecting him.

It's all enough motive to take his father out from the grave and through his brother. Lucious' past sins are coming back to haunt him.

I also think Cookie and Lucious will end up back together (what a stupid woman lmao) before Lucious dies.

Last edited:

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Overall it was a decent episode but I really wish they’d stop dragging this out. We know they love each other, we know they’ll both be killed. Get on with it!

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
who is chastity and why is andres wife mad?

Chastity is the white girl that Andre paid to pretend to be 15 so that Prophetic (Reg from the Chi) would sign with Empire. Prophetic said that he wanted to remain independent and would never sign with Empire based on some past interactions with Lucious. So Andre set him up and then paid for the situation to disappear in exchange for him signing to Empire.

Teri is mad b/c Andre told her he doesn't do underhanded dealings like his daddy and lied about how he got Prophetic to sign. She saw Andre talking to the Chastity at the house and then went and tracked her down and paid her off to tell her the truth.

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,630 1,072 350
Alleybux
I'm still sad Star didn't get a proper ending though Lee Daniels said movie is coming for closure but knowing him that's a lie. Anyway Andre just won't let this control and proving his worth to his father go like six seasons and it's the same crap he was doing before. Andre may be bi polar but he knows what he is doing and is sociopathic in a way like lucious only smoother. I feel no sympathy for him any longer and glad Terry is no doubt going to end up calling off wedding and leaving him just like Quincy's father she is not down for his bullscat like Nessa wasn't Terry can do better. I actually miss Hakeem and Jamal and thirsty on the show it's just not the same anymore and the bossy label thing is just unnecessary.

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,465 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Old faced ass Terri in somebody's business yet again...that white girl should have listened if Andre told you he'd kill your ass. :disdain:

Brownsugar1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,669 122 40
Alleybux
Terri knew what she was getting herself into.

The episode was fine minus the Bossy scenes. I muted them or read gossip on LSA. I really don't care about that label. I'd rather see Jamal and Hakeem doing a duet.

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
Terri knew what she was getting herself into

Exactly. She must have forgotten that she met him while he was in prison for murder/manslaughter for poisoning Anika.

Has anyone told her that the reason why Lucious supposedly has one leg (even though the writers seem to forget most of the time) is bc Andre plotted with Shine to blow up his own daddy? She acts like he's not as ruthless as his father and like the wives aren't expected to be cutthroat ride or die chicks for the Lyon name (Cookie, Rhonda, even Anika).

Mysterious.

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,654 702 307
Alleybux
Exactly. She must have forgotten that she met him while he was in prison for murder/manslaughter for poisoning Anika.

Has anyone told her that the reason why Lucious supposedly has one leg (even though the writers seem to forget most of the time) is bc Andre plotted with Shine to blow up his own daddy? She acts like he's not as ruthless as his father and like the wives aren't expected to be cutthroat ride or die chicks for the Lyon name (Cookie, Rhonda, even Anika).
Yeah maybe his leg ain't fake no more

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,015 5,914 5,609
Alleybux

I hate it when characters get on a high horse after marrying into a shady family. I missed a lot of the back half of S5 because of time. Really most of that season. But the Lyons are not a wholesome Christian family. Anybody not living under rock knows their history. And Andre has a history of mental illness. I also block out anything Bossy related. I been tired of the white crackhead. It was funny when Lucious said he only regrets not wearing a condom. He's straight ruthless. She's a lame villian. I hate it when final seasons are just spinning the wheel until the series finale. Something needs to happen in these final 10 episodes in 2020. I like that "Paid In Cash" song. lol

Last edited: