Quantcast

Empire S6 Episode 5 ”Stronger Than My Rival"

Thefruitgypsy

Relax .
Reaction score
Reactions
37,150 1,544 496
Alleybux
Lulu had me in tears talking to Cookie like she crazy smh ...

I love the Cruise song, i downloaded it this morning and was vibing on the way to work lol.. Am i the only one not feeling Andre's ''wife'' ? .... 0_o

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
not only am I not feeling Andres wife I'm not feeling this show anymore every time you turn around Audrey is doing the same old thing he took all this time for him to realize that he wanted a son but he's still sitting up there one empire fighting for it I'm over this stuff already I came in on a tamale on it they can just already go ahead and cancel this mess it's not the same no more and I'm glad it's in they have the nerve to take start off a couldn't give that a farewell in with Angel getting shot the reproduce nobody cared about him Mateo Brandy got shot and then Grandma Ruby got shot and it wasn't bad enough she got salted like seriously they better have that start movie likely Daniel said but he's full of crap and he's a stunt Queen some over it this season is finally dying after being on and suffering a slow freaking death already I'm not feeling the way Drake killed that guy yeah it was messed up and stuff and yeah he shouldn't have killed him but at the same time I've been seeing do it on Dre doing the same stuff over and over again and it's pretty much like a running gag on the show no matter what happened he always caught up in some he just can't sit his ass down nowhere

Sula Peace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
2,450 41 25
Alleybux
The look Cookie gave when Luscious walked on stage on her talk show...rotfl. They really could have wrapped this season up into 10 episodes, so many filler scenes/plots

Blaqduchess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 181 57
Alleybux
Damn, Empire threads used to be 20+ pages. This is barely 1 a day later.

Nothing to say except Mario killed that song "Cruise". The full song is on streaming services.
When you say streaming service what does that mean? Can I find it on Spotify?

Brownsugar1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,669 122 40
Alleybux
not only am I not feeling Andres wife I'm not feeling this show anymore every time you turn around Audrey is doing the same old thing he took all this time for him to realize that he wanted a son but he's still sitting up there one empire fighting for it I'm over this stuff already I came in on a tamale on it they can just already go ahead and cancel this mess it's not the same no more and I'm glad it's in they have the nerve to take start off a couldn't give that a farewell in with Angel getting shot the reproduce nobody cared about him Mateo Brandy got shot and then Grandma Ruby got shot and it wasn't bad enough she got salted like seriously they better have that start movie likely Daniel said but he's full of crap and he's a stunt Queen some over it this season is finally dying after being on and suffering a slow freaking death already I'm not feeling the way Drake killed that guy yeah it was messed up and stuff and yeah he shouldn't have killed him but at the same time I've been seeing do it on Dre doing the same stuff over and over again and it's pretty much like a running gag on the show no matter what happened he always caught up in some he just can't sit his ass down nowhere

Okay. Soooooo after reading this 3 times, you hate Empire and wish Star was still on. Me too, sis.