Quantcast

Empire Season 2: Episode 9 "Sinned Against" 11/25/15

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,036 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
Oh, Menudo's deader than dead. Lucious knows that Cookie still acknowledges and respects that he is the head of their family, not her. Cookie expects Lucious to handle it (again), so it's up to Lucious to handle it (again). If he doesn't, he might as well be wearing a skirt as far as Cookie is concerned.

Also, Cookie took Laz's gun and gave it to Lucious. So unless Lucious is behind all this - and at this point, it looks like a lot of us were wrong - then we're talking about a guy who kidnapped his son and banged and extorted his ex-wife. And Cookie wants the man dead. No way he's still breathing.

That storyline was a failure and it failed the Soap rule. We know Lucious doesn't play, but that entire storyline was sh!tty.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,036 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
It's been a busy week, y'all. Just now watching.

-fµck fµck fµck the font that said she (her name escapes me) looks like the latin Karrueche! That's all I see every time I see her now :eyeroll:.

-Why does the "blue-eyed devil" (Andre's wife) look like she just left the trailer park?

123.png

-I've held my tongue on Cookie's wigs, but this one looks plum ridiculous. I get they try to make them look realistic as possible, but the "scalp" where the hair part is is a completely different shade from her skin tone.

-Whoever does Anika's hair and make up deserves an Emmy. Although she's losing her marbles, her make up is always laide. Speaking of Boo Boo Kitty, HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE IN LOVE WITH HAKEEM? I already don't agree with the creation of this fuckship, but since Anika's claiming she's in love with him, it would've been nice if they showed more of their interactions so we can see how she came to that conclusion.

-Wait, whet? Jamal&Skye kissed? Bruh... I thought I was imagining the chemistry I sensed between the two. Lucifer is going to have a field day if/when he finds out.

Lol I said that.

Oda Mae Brown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,139 1,637 622
Alleybux
OMG FINALLY! Someone gets it!

Hakeem was adamant about not divulging the details of his kidnapping to his family. Nobody knew his attackers had bull tattoos on their backs.

I understand that the show has become frustrating in many aspects but jeez, some of y'all are so eager to nitpick that you obviously don't pay attention and miss stuff.

Right. If she didn't know like people claim she didn't why did she immediately go and pull down the collar of his shirt to show the tattoo. He could have had the tat anywhere on his back but she knew exactly where it was. All Hakeem said was that they had them on their backs.

News Alley

The Lounge

Top Bottom