Quantcast

Empire Season 5: Episode 18 "The Roughest Day" (Season Finale)

t1gress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,837 925 316
Alleybux
I called it a few episodes back that the white lady's son would die, but I thought Lucious would kill him. If you go back and watch, you can see that the pieced scenes together and that more than likely in the original version, Lucious did kill the son. The sink scene pretty much told it. Where he had on the tshirt and was washing blood off of his hands saying "we have a heart" and then Cookie came in there with a whole different wig, then it cut to the hospital and her wig changed. I think they had to change it up because of the thing that happened with Jussie. Also, I think in one of the version Andre did die. I read somewhere that he has been wanting off of the show for a while now and this was going to be his exit. I believe it tbh bc there was no reason for him to have gotten sick out of nowhere, just to end up living.

They have gotten really messy with their writing and this is the first time that I really really lost interest in the show. Like, I didn't even care enough to watch the last few episodes on time, and when I did watch them, I didn't pay much attention as usual.

Sad that this is the last season of Power, but glad that I have Games People Play.

i cant wait to see trai byers in real movies, hes such a good actor and needs to get hired. im sure he has been trying all the while on empire so idk

MeEverday

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,200 1,581 1,143
Alleybux
Forreal I need proof than he is even Lucious’s son. As stated she was probably the neighbor bicycle. They need not to have believed that crackhead until a DNA test was done.

A DNA test would have made sense, but White Boy Kingsley bares more of a resemblance to Lucious than any of his boys with Cookie. From a casting standpoint, it's something we have to roll with.

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
A DNA test would have made sense, but White Boy Kingsley bares more of a resemblance to Lucious than any of his boys with Cookie. From a casting standpoint, it's something we have to roll with.

I think we can expect to see more of Kingsley's mother in Season 6, after Andre had surgery to receive Kingsley's heart, I remember Tracy telling Cookie, "It won't be easy, and it won't be free." So something is telling me that Tracy is going to give Cookie a war...

Brownsugar1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,669 122 40
Alleybux
They should have kept Kingsley and killed Jamal. Or Hakeem. Thank forget why he's on the show.

Brownsugar1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,669 122 40
Alleybux
I'm new to posting and don't know how to edit yet. Typo in my last post. My auto correct keeps trying to help me. Lol!

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 110 110
Alleybux
Just caught up on Empire after months not watching it. Greenleaf won my heart...

Thanks Andre for the new Lucious...

I do not like Becky, I stopped since she put her career b4 her own unborn child. I'm off her...

I do not like Teri, they should have cast a younger looking lady.
Andre has not been blessed when it comes to WAG as in wife and girlfriends. I was hoping that singer who used to work at the prison, I forgot her name. The one that got fired. But it did not happen.

When I started to like Kingsley, he's gone. His mom messed him up, completely, but I'm glad he now lives in Andre's body.
Shame, he could have been Jamal's replacement. I really wanted him and the family to work out.

I'm glad Jamal is gone. I used to like him but since he met that boy he became over cringey.

I'll await for season 6 to come up. I'm in the UK and it's not up yet.

Oh, how comes we get over 25 pages of greenleaf and only 5 of Empire?

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 110 110
Alleybux
That Maxwell song ripped my heart apart...

Lucious not getting help from the other driver is beyond me lol..