Quantcast

Empire Season 6: Episode 13 "Come Undone."

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,054 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Cookie continues to keep her secret from her sisters, but Lucious feels she needs to come clean; when Treasure is unable to perform at the upcoming showcase, Becky suggests that Yana take the spot, but Lucious feels she's not ready.

sm5981

Quotes & Edits Don't Scare Me, I Know WTF I Said
Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
I saw Treasure coughing up blood, I wonder if Treasure has coronavirus

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
Taraji is making her directorial debut in this episode

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
They should've ended with either a 2-hour season finale movie like "Being Mary Jane" or had a 6-8 episode season just long enough to bring it together with the flash-forward they showed us of Lucious getting shot and Cookie in the car before it blows up. The Lyons have done so many people wrong, it could be anyone.

These extra storylines to fill up episodes are a mess...Bossy is boring and there was no need to have Poundcake's daughter trying to be a singer all of a sudden or have Cookie realize that she killed her sister's man 25 or 30 years ago. I'm hanging in there just to see the finale since I've been watching since episode 1, but it's terrible to see it go out so badly.

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
Once again Lee has already thrown in the kitchen sink last week he left out week before that one. Describing empire still being on air episode after episode is like continuing to chew gum that has obviously lost its flavor throw the whole thing away. How many seasons did we have to endure Andre crazy azz losing it, first season flipped himself under basketball rack, second season heard God whispering in his ear to do things and granted "visions".
Third season this ninja saw Rhonda as a ghost, fourth season had a whole imaginary girlfriend, fifth season getting sick and needing heart transplant, now he is actually two people in one and can't decipher what is real anymore. What is left? Only thing Lee can through in now is that we find out Andre is actually gay or maybe him killing mouse never happened and it was somehow thirsty he killed which is why he's Mia this season or maybe Hakeem is really his son, I mean they doing the most at this point. Now this ninja telling Terri son ain't going nowhere and Terri is finally realizing this MF is certifiable and the love of a good woman will not save him no matter how bomb the xes in the words of Oda may "you in danger girl". She should have been left before Andre got home or played cool and left when he went to work. I'd she smart she need to tell cookie and lucious about Andre new imaginary friend Kingsley so they can have him committed again and lucious can have his seat back, as mean as lucious can be he was right Andre ain't fit to run company this dumb azz signed Maya cause she lied for him about some ish he did to that boy for no good reason, lucious would never.man I never thought I would say it, I really miss Jamal and Hakeem and even thirsty this show is so ridiculous it's like the first season had nothing to do with this show and what we see now is an own Tyler Perry production on its last leg. Wtf couldn't they just have sisters tell they snitched on cookie way before this season when they hinted this in second season, they ran out of ideas and the songs are even trash down the show became it's own parody. I may be the minority in this, but I have never liked Andre character his punk azz been whining about empire since the start, now he has it and is already fukkin up, at least Hakeem had good ideas he was just stupid business wise, I hope Terri divorces Andre and he ends up alone and without empire with limited supervised visits to see walker, that baby will be just fine without this nutty ninja. Quincy will be the better role model I'm not excusing his bipolar no more I think he would be off his rocker even if he didn't have it, I was hoping he was in the casket last season so bad with his big head azz. FU Lee Daniels for this Trash.

sm5981

Reaction score
Reactions
10,112 2,094 1,749
Alleybux
Matter of fact, I haven't seen or heard mention of Thirsty since we found out Kingsley was the one in that casket...

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
Matter of fact, I haven't seen or heard mention of Thirsty since we found out Kingsley was the one in that casket...

They haven't. They didn't even mention Thirsty when Lucious went to see his mama and in the past seasons, Thirsty was the one who was handling stuff related to her. In an earlier thread, someone said that Andre Royo is on another show. I'm sure he probably ran and didn't look back. The way this season bounces around, he probably would have only had a small role anyway.

Other than Cookie, Lucious, Andre/Kingsley, Becky, and Giselle, no one else has really been on more than a few episodes. I guess Becky and Giselle are getting the screentime that would've normally gone to Jamal and Hakeem. There has been very little Hakeem, Tiana, or even Porsha. She used to be on every episode right behind Cookie. Other than this week, we've maybe seen her once or twice.

batman79

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,477 1,298 205
Alleybux
It's amazing how similar this show's run is to the other Fox show Glee. Both were surprise huge ratings/pop culture hits during their first seasons and then both burnt out quickly and by the end of their 6 seasons, both were forgettable messes.

But one obvious difference is Glee's crappy ending didn't at all hurt Ryan Murphy's standing within the Fox network and entertainment industry. While Lee Daniels star doesn't appear to be shining as brightly. The fact that Star was dismissed without getting an ending by Fox even though it was Fox's third highest rated show told us Lee Daniels must not have much juice within the Fox network for his show to be treated so shabbily.

Last edited:

MeEverday

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,200 1,581 1,143
Alleybux
It's amazing how similar this show's run is to the other Fox show Glee. Both were surprise huge ratings/pop culture hits during their first seasons and then both burnt out quickly and by the end of their 6 seasons, both were forgettable messes.

But one obvious difference is Glee's crappy ending didn't at all hurt Ryan Murphy's standing within the Fox network and entertainment industry. While Lee Daniels star doesn't appear to be shining as brightly. The fact that Star was dismissed without getting an ending by Fox even though it was Fox's third highest rated show told us Lee Daniels must not have much juice within the Fox network for his show to be treated so shabbily.
Well, it also helps that even with the decline of Glee, Ryan Murphy still had huge critically acclaimed hits with American Horror Story and American Crime Story on FX.