Quantcast

Empire Season 6: Episode 17 “Over Everything”

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,053 5,914 5,611
Alleybux
Lucious continues to run Empire and discovers some of Andre’s business missteps by way of Kelly Patel; Cookie tries to relaunch BossyFest but is met with major obstacles from the ASAs; Hakeem and Maya’s unlikely partnership proves to be beneficial.

JustPassin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,436 646 117
Alleybux
giphy.gif

batman79

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,477 1,298 205
Alleybux
Hated Hated Hated that they had Becky doing cocaine. Just so unnecessary and negative.

And as tiring as the back and forth with Lucious and Cookie is, you still can't help but smile when they have their nice moments between them, while at the same time you wonder, why waste time always breaking them up when it just seems so inevitable that they'll reunite yet again?

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
Welp, guess what
1.lee Daniels ain't shytt
2. This season ain't shytt
3.this episode aint shytt

First off, why oh why did they add in Giselle sister/momma storyline to obviously drop it now and on this show won't be resolved. Next Andre, I truly think he is just meant to be alone, I mean all his relationships go to shytt sooner or later and there is always an excuse, first seeing ghosts, then having invisible lover, then having split personality. Terri was the best he could do in terms that she truly loved him, it did make it sad that now he ready to run off and stay gone, but he acting like Hakeem now. He saw her once and said f it she don't want me no more I'm leaving forever . This ninja right here has just been insufferable since day damn 1 for me, and his character is almost regressing he did this in season 1 with church and Michelle then that went to crap and he was stuck. I mean if he leaves so be it but it seems out if character almost for him to give up easily like this and go crying to his parents Teri won't talk to him. She was right like what have you done to show you should be forgiven, he been out like 1 day or 2.please.
Giselle should have never ever in her life got loan from Damon he is one low down MF and now she stuck paying him for as long as he demands, I truly am hoping he gets got on finale don't care if it's natural causes, a bullet, getting hit by car, choking just let him go to hell where he belongs. Becky, wtf is she doing coke for now, again she has always been well rounded, no pun intended, now all the sudden she is becoming an addict and for what the show is ending so they could have left her character alone. Hakeem is just Hakeem no explanation necessary.
This episode did nothing at all, and we supposed to be hyped for finale for what reason as a whole season was a filler itself. This legacy was ruined by lazy writing, too many loose ends, useless storylines, and the fact that it went on for way too long this shytt should have had season 5 end it or better yet season 1 be the only season like a mini series.

LadyJay3286

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,259 38 32
Alleybux
Tiana is no better than Maya. She made it clear that she didn't want Hakeem so why she salty?

Yana yes you are a fool. Shoulda kept ya mouth shut before you go running off to Cookie to tell her about Luscious being with you!

Why Becky? Please get help girl

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,750 11,728 12,062
Alleybux
I can't stand Maya and her ratty ass wig. Hakeem is a dummy for staying married to her. I hope Lucious and Cookie get back together.

I'll probably cry next week. I've been watching and loving this show since episode 1. I wish they could've filmed the final episode to give it a proper finale.