Quantcast

Empire Season 6: Episode 6 "Heart of Stone."

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,023 5,914 5,609
Alleybux
Candace and Carol take Cookie on a girls' trip to Miami; Lucious deals with self-reflection; Andre makes a bold decision regarding Treasure's upcoming album; Giselle goes behind Becky's back to find Tiana a new audience. (I actually miss Goat. Giselle gets too much screentime. She is not an interesting character and Becky is better as a supporting character. None of these characters can take the place of Jamal or Hakeem no matter how much those two used to annoy us. Hakeem is still on the series but Yaz has been missing for personal reasons.)

Snafu1660

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,828 2,074 807
Alleybux
The World Series had one GAHDAMN job! Well, here we are.

IMG_0380.JPG

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,467 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Damn.....TWO posts. :disdain:
LMAOOOOOOOO Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Becky's big ass is bout to annoy me.
Luscious and Cookie are funny together, they are cracking me up hollering at each other in this penthouse.

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,374 17,389 15,534
Alleybux
I have not been here since the demi moore episode or when jamal was here?

Where jamal go, is he deadt or getting buss down by his boytoy?

Nabelle40

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,623 1,254 120
Alleybux
Where's everybody??..Let's all look at the show for the last good time.
Hey all.

Hey sis!! I dead ass just remembered this show came on

I missed last week ep. but with the sloppy writing I doubt I missed anything :disdain

Lowkey I wanna hear Jamal howl one last time :crying (Lee better come through on the series finale)

Sadie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 77 3
Alleybux
I have not been here since the demi moore episode or when jamal was here?

Where jamal go, is he deadt or getting buss down by his boytoy?

I haven't seen the show since before then. Roaming TV and saw it was on. I don't know who any of these characters are aside from Cookie, Lucious, Becky, Tiana and Mama Lucious.

Hakeem is gone too? I read Jamal wasn't coming back after Jussie got caught out there.

sylver2

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,248 957 123
Alleybux
wtf i just realized hakeem and jamal are gone. this show is ass without them. its just ass anyway. ugh. its over

Nabelle40

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,623 1,254 120
Alleybux
Lissen....:LOL:

I was looking for Ced the entertainers show the neighborhood cause I though it came on Tuesdays.

Best part is there hasn't been a coherent plot since mid season 3

When you comeback it's like you never left :sob:

Only thing left to save this show is a Trai full frontal (I'll settle for an ass shot though)

Brownsugar1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,669 122 40
Alleybux
I miss the Lyon brothers together

Lucifer and these outfits are the only entertaining aspect of this episode.

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
They probably moved Empire to Tuesday night at 9 because they knew a lot of people watch This Is Us and they could half-ass the hell out of this season and blame low viewership on everyone watching other stuff.

The last few seasons have been all over the place but this season barely seems related to the others without Jamal and Hakeem.

I watch it live to get it over with since it's the one that I am least likely to watch closely, especially since they have 9,824 plot holes. Figured I might as well stick it out to the end, but I actually miss Jamal, Hakeem, and Thirsty though.

They need to show Mario singing every episode...he's about the best thing they have going right now (and he's MIA this week).

Last edited:

Sadie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 77 3
Alleybux
They probably moved Empire to Tuesday night at 9 because they knew a lot of people watch This Is Us and they could half-ass the hell out of this season and blame low viewership on everyone watching other stuff.

The last few seasons have been all over the place but this season barely seems related to the others without Jamal and Hakeem.

I watch it live to get it over with since it's the one that I am least likely to watch closely, especially since they have 9,824 plot holes. Figured I might as well stick it out to the end though, but I actually miss Jamal, Hakeem, and Thirsty though.

They need to show Mario singing every episode...he's about the best thing they have going right now (and he's MIA this week).

What happened to Thirsty? Is Mario a regular/an artist at Empire?

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
What happened to Thirsty? Is Mario a regular/an artist at Empire?

Somebody else said that Andre Royo is a regular on another show, so I guess that's why Thirsty isn't on here -- they haven't explained his absence. He was cooperating with the feds with his girlfriend last season, so I don't know what came out of that...maybe that's part of it, but I don't think Lucious knew.

Mario is an Empire artist (Devon). They found him working as a mechanic at a junkyard last season lol. He's supposed to be taking care of a disabled sister, but so far this season, Lucious is pitting him against Treasure (who they recruited from the prison parking lot). He's currently sleeping around with Tiana who left Empire b/c she came out as pro-life when Andre's new wife almost lost their baby. Yeah, it's a mess lol

MeEverday

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,200 1,581 1,143
Alleybux
Mama Lyon is just like White Tracy. They say the most hurtful things to their sons and wonder why they are so weak. That's why Lucious and Kingsley were the perfect father-son combination. They're both evil because they had sick mothers and no fathers growing up.

The Lyon cycle will be broken once Lucious' evil is put to rest. It will be the Andre/Kingsley team that will take out Lucious.

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,836 1,222 193
Alleybux
I’ve just started watching this show the day after on Hulu *shrugs*. I think it still counts in viewership.

I see that Kizzy Mama Lyon is still crazy. She needs to stay in that nursing home.

I wasn’t here for Tiana’s church storyline until she shook the table. I agree that Giselle and Becky can’t take Jamal and Hakeem’s place. I can’t believe that I actually miss Yazz and Jussie.

Cookie and her sisters know they’re too old to be getting drugged. Like WTH?!

Andre and Lucious bickering again. Next.

I forgot about Damon’s daughter.

Jazlyn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,957 1,785 973
Alleybux
Make it make sense!

Wasn’t Luscious the one who said throwing Treasure out there as a Tianna replacement was a bad idea? And that they should Instead push Devon’s project? So why was he mad at Andre for pulling back the release date and reworking her rehashed Tianna songs?

Why is Andre fired? Where is this even coming from?

Last edited:

Crystal Blue

Blerdy Diva
Reaction score
Reactions
12,693 102 6
Alleybux
Make it make sense!

Wasn’t Luscious the one who said throwing Treasure out there as a Tianna replacement was a bad idea? And that they should Instead push Devon’s project? So why was he mad at Andre for pulling back the release date and reworking her rehashed Tianna songs?

Why is Andre fired? Where is this even coming from?

After Cookie let her perform at the charity opening instead of Tianna and her version of the song won the contest, I guess Lucious figured that's what the people wanted/would make the most money for Empire.
Even though I am team Andre, I still don't know how her version won. Devon's sounded better and I assumed Lucious leaked that fake xes tape to gain publicity for him, so I don't see how her little last-minute performance put her over the top.

I see the Andre situation as lazy writing. They are trying to create mystery surrounding the impending murder of Lucious...and by creating animosity between he and Andre again, along with having Kingsley's ghost pressuring Andre, it should make Andre seem like a potential suspect.

Last edited: