Quantcast

[End animal cruelty]: Fellow circus elephant tries to help his friend after he collapses of exhaustion

Reaction score
Reactions
8,191 379 169
Alleybux
This kind of stuff makes me so sad. That’s why I refuse to go to circuses or zoos anymore. The entitlement of human beings. We really think it’s ok to enslave other species for our own enjoyment. Let’s put everyone in that audience through what these animals have to go through, and see how they like it.

Mental Floss

off my chest & laid to rest
Reaction score
Reactions
74,690 1,216 305
Alleybux
those poor, majestic creatures! my heart aches.

they were not created for this life of being trapped in cages and paraded around on stages for humans to watch!

and that asshole ring keeper is just poking and prodding that poor baby. i hope they trample him good when he least expects it.

no, i don't go to circuses, zoos, seaworld or none of that crap anymore. this is wrong, man.

meduusa

boo boo the fool
Reaction score
Reactions
55,597 1,305 154
Alleybux
Man I hate animal cruelty of all kinds, but something about seeing this really hurt me. Elephants are such intelligent, majestic, compassionate animals, so seeing them like this really sucks :weep

I really wish they would stomp the ringleaders ass out.

new2this

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,071 933 127
Alleybux
those poor, majestic creatures! my heart aches.

they were not created for this life of being trapped in cages and paraded around on stages for humans to watch!

and that asshole ring keeper is just poking and prodding that poor baby. i hope they trample him good when he least expects it.

no, i don't go to circuses, zoos, seaworld or none of that crap anymore. this is wrong, man.
And it is so sad that the elephant is so used to the prodding he doesn’t eve acknowledge it.