Quantcast

Ending the makeup vs no makeup beef: the truth

deep1

Serial Thanker
Reaction score
Reactions
161,630 5,573 5,245
Alleybux
You a lie! Girls always look prettier barefaced, or with a "no makeup makeup" look! Of course makeup can be a form of expression so everyone doesn't have to use makeup to make themselves prettier, but its a fact that the beat makeup ages you and makes you look harsh in the face.

Some receipts to show you the error of your ways.
god bless.

bdff12d15f2d85a8010c25.09762781_.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-hype-hair.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alissa-Ashley.jpg

Yeah but that's heavy makeup. Of course heavy makeup ages you.

I think we have come to a consensus that natural looking, polished makeup is the best.

Makeup is supposed to enhance features.

Omarcomin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
66,324 3,103 313
Alleybux
Here is the truth about this no makeup vs makeup topic that has some fonts replying to threads from 5 years ago

Makeup can make you look polished and more attractive. It enhances the features you already have or can modify your features. If you are good at makeup, makeup can only make you look better. If you cannot do makeup, that’s probably why you look “worse” in makeup. Whether you wear makeup for yourself, to seem attractive, whatever, do you.

ITA. I will say tho, as a teen I learned from Tyra (lol) on ANTM that some women’s faces cannot “handle” a lot of makeup. Not all makeup styles suit every face/feature set up. Some women can rock bold eyes and lips simultaneously while others it makes their face look unbalanced (like Hot Girl Meg, although I agree, that’s partially an application issue). There was that one Russian chick who looked like a confused and hungover drag queen in the photo shoots that required a lot of makeup and heavy styling and looked best in the Covergirl style shoots.

Whenever a woman talks about not wearing makeup like it's some brave decision that needs to be praised, I know they’re male-identified AF.

It’s the collective insecure, ugly, controlling, misogynist men are the ones who started this narrative, so actively choosing to engage in it as a woman is pathetic. I never met a secure, confident attractive man who engaged in petty talk about a woman wearing makeup or not. That’s that low vibrational sh!t.

cullensbabe

cullen bohannon's wife
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,807 522 928
Alleybux
You a lie! Girls always look prettier barefaced, or with a "no makeup makeup" look! Of course makeup can be a form of expression so everyone doesn't have to use makeup to make themselves prettier, but its a fact that the beat makeup ages you and makes you look harsh in the face.

Some receipts to show you the error of your ways.
god bless.

bdff12d15f2d85a8010c25.09762781_.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-hype-hair.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Alissa-Ashley.jpg

i never said a dramatic full beat was necessary every single day Vaseline face, just a polished look. “Natural” makeup is still a full beat anyway. It’s still powder, still foundation, still eyeshadow. Be quiet! That’s how I know you can’t do makeup!! “No makeup” makeup is still a face full usually!!!
2EC83C76-E0DD-4C25-916F-974BB42E70B7.jpeg

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,258 37,367 12,068
Alleybux
i never said a dramatic full beat was necessary every single day Vaseline face, just a polished look. “Natural” makeup is still a full beat anyway. It’s still powder, still foundation, still eyeshadow. Be quiet! That’s how I know you can’t do makeup!! “No makeup” makeup is still a face full usually!!!
View attachment 2128294
Vaseline face? Lmao

buffyuna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,771 5,111 1,196
Alleybux
View attachment 2128294
I was half joking, but most people who complain about makeup aren't talking about the glossier aesthetic.

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
319,319 7,868 3,410
Alleybux
I'll just never understand why there's beef because if you don't wear makeup why would you even come here?

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,512 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
I don’t wear makeup because I don’t need it. I’m a natural beauty. i do like lip gloss but I don’t wear it since face masks are required. Most people THINK I have foundation on because my skin is so smooth, clear and youthful looking but my skin is just beautiful. Both women and men ask if I am wearing concealer or something because they believe the condition of my skin. I use Palmers coco butter formula night and day treatment.

My features are already stunning

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
I don’t wear makeup because I don’t need it. I’m a natural beauty. i do like lip gloss but I don’t wear it since face masks are required. Most people THINK I have foundation on because my skin is so smooth, clear and youthful looking but my skin is just beautiful. Both women and men ask if I am wearing concealer or something because they believe the condition of my skin. I use Palmers coco butter formula night and day treatment.

do you want a cookie or...?

cullensbabe

cullen bohannon's wife
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,807 522 928
Alleybux

They see your cocoa butter skin through your face mask? or are you an anti masker? do you wear sunscreen?

cullensbabe

cullen bohannon's wife
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,807 522 928
Alleybux
I was half joking, but most people who complain about makeup aren't talking about the glossier aesthetic.
They dont even know what glossier is. They think thats vaseline and lipgloss.

cullensbabe

cullen bohannon's wife
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,807 522 928
Alleybux
I don’t wear sun screen. I was using coco butter years before the virus came out. The coco shields my skin.
LMAO.

What does...sunscreen have to do with covid-19? You’re putting cocoa butter which is melts down to practically an oil on your SKIN and not wearing sunscreen? NEXT!

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,512 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
LMAO.

What does...sunscreen have to do with covid-19? You’re putting cocoa butter which is melts down to practically an oil on your SKIN and not wearing sunscreen? NEXT!
Huh? You read my response wrong. I didn’t equate sunscreen with covid, I meant to say before the virus and wearing masks we obviously saw everyone’s face, but with the masks we can’t see the ENTIRE FACE. Before the virus and face masks people could comment on my skin because our entire faces were shown. For ME my treatment took away my eczema and cleared up my acne. I’m blemish free and been for about 6 years ever since I started treatment

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom