Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

1616635286362.png

1616635308906.png

Like...the royal family are such freaking copy cats!!

I like Eugenie, but she never would have taken a pic like this if Meghan and Harry didn't do it first.

I already know what their Christmas card is gonna look like now.

bluelark

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
169,382 3,767 718
Alleybux
Beatrice straight up copied the Sussexes engagement photo. B & W and artistic photos are suddenly all the rage among the royals after M & H’s photos were deemed “unroyal”.

Last edited:

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,273 3,972 780
Alleybux
I like Eugenie, yeah the tree and only a bit of Baby seen is very similar
They are cute and these kinda pics are a trend anyway
It not bothering me I doubt it bothers Harry and Meghan either

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Beatrice straight up copied the Sussexes engagement photo. B & W and artistic photos are suddenly all the rage among the royals after M & H’s photos were deemed “in royal”.
Yup, Bea sure did.

These people have NO ORIGINALITY.

And again, I do like Genie and August appears to be a cutie (when she lets us see his face), but there are so many other ways she could have done this. I didn't even bother checking the comments. I should just to see what they say, but DM readers like Genie, too, so I doubt they'll say anything negative.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

I agree. Meg and Harry are fond of Genie, so I would think they're flattered, but still...it's a copy and other than Meg/Harry I haven't seen any pics resembling the ones they post.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Post the Meghan and Harry pic it’s similar to. The one where she’s pregnant and holding Archie.

Everyone's seen it. The filter is the same, except it's not as black and white.

LSA is saying the file is too large to post. Here's the link to it to compare:

Butterbum2986

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
50,259 2,130 902
Alleybux

View attachment 2417283

View attachment 2417284

I like Eugenie, but she never would have taken a pic like this if Meghan and Harry didn't do it first.

I think they probably still talk to Harry and Meg so their taking inspiration from things they have done. I bet they support them too, Meg mentioned she was friendly with Eugene before Harry

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,426 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Ps. I noted how they dare not show the interior of Frogmore. At least they know.

As for the photos themselves, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It's a cute take on what inspires them and if I'm going to be all the way petty, perhaps sticking to traditional poses is what other royals should follow. And by other royals I mean the 100% white ones.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Ps. I noted how they dare not show the interior of Frogmore. At least they know.

As for the photos themselves, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It's a cute take on what inspires them and if I'm going to be all the way petty, perhaps sticking to traditional poses is what other royals should follow. And by other royals I mean the 100% white ones.

I wonder if Meghan and Harry still own that place? I'm confused as to whether these homes really belong to the royals or to the Queen, even if she "gifts" them to you. Harry gave Liz back close to $2 million dollars on top of the $1 million they spent of their own money to fix up that dump.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
I wonder if Meghan and Harry still own that place? I'm confused as to whether these homes really belong to the royals or to the Queen, even if she "gifts" them to you. Harry gave Liz back close to $2 million dollars on top of the $1 million they spent of their own money to fix up that dump.
It belongs to the crown estate technically. H&M paid rent for it up to a number of years so it’s theirs until then. They probably won’t renew the lease. I side eye Liz for this sh!tty “gift”, who knows if she even made the final decision about it though.

Doyouwanna

Is it me? Am I the villain?
Reaction score
Reactions
111,205 1,556 613
Alleybux
I’m surprised that they didn’t do a full spread with hello magazine showing off Frogmore. I know that fergie is mad that she couldn’t hit a lick but then again it would be is bad taste to take pictures in a house that’s not.......you know what, these pictures are perfect.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
I’m surprised that they didn’t do a full spread with hello magazine showing off Frogmore. I know that fergie is mad that she couldn’t hit a lick but then again it would be is bad taste to take pictures in a house that’s not.......you know what, these pictures are perfect.

When has bad taste ever stopped Fergie? Lmao. Eugenie probably said hell no cause she needs a place to live and stack.

S

Shanon Waelchi

coexist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,381 812 245
Alleybux

it’s probably the same tree that the Sussex posted their pictures since you Eugenie and her husband are squatting at the Frogmore cottage. A little fact of the British media refuses to address along with her fathers pedophilia scandal.

I noticed the BM is all up into Harry’s new jobs what he’ll be doing, how much he’ll be making but no real scrutiny about the York girls husbands and their lack of gainful employment.

coexist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,381 812 245
Alleybux

The queen gifted them the The right to inhabit the house but they have to pay a small monthly rent/up keep cost. She offered the same thing to York girls but the problem is all of these properties are in disrepair and they couldn’t afford to do the renovations. When H/M we’re working royals they did the renovations on the taxpayers and put 1 million of their own money into it. Then came the outcry when they step down and they paid all of the taxpayer money back.

right now Harry needs an official UK residence for his visa so having his cousin stay there isn’t an issue. I suspect in the near future they will be an announcement and a financial arrangement for Eugenie to take over the cottage permanently. At that time do not be surprised if we see pictures of the interior. It is the only Trump card that Eugenie/Fergie have to get a major magazine to pay them for a spread. It’s obvious that she strapped for money.

Humbugged

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,878 467 76
Alleybux
it’s probably the same tree that the Sussex posted their pictures since you Eugenie and her husband are squatting at the Frogmore cottage. A little fact of the British media refuses to address along with her fathers pedophilia scandal.

I noticed the BM is all up into Harry’s new jobs what he’ll be doing, how much he’ll be making but no real scrutiny about the York girls husbands and their lack of gainful employment.
As far as I know Meghan & Harry said they could live there (there was a huge stink when they moved out and she had the baby and moved back in).Letting your cousin shack up in your place is hardly squatting

Mozzi is a property developer and Jack is a bar manager

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,426 5,941 1,428
Alleybux

Yeah with covid I don't know how much either Jack's alcohol selling or Edo's inflated property business is going. Did they take a hit? UK can barely feed their hungry citizens and their housing industry is tits up heck their economy is a mess. But I don't think the UK media can even handle an investigation like that.

SpurgeonRose

I get stronger every time Judas dowvotes me
Reaction score
Reactions
90,893 5,304 2,261
Alleybux

View attachment 2417283

View attachment 2417284

Good grief I thought this was about Ludacris´ wife Euphimism

NuAgeWildflower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,253 4,180 1,431
Alleybux
It’s obvious they’re on good terms with each other. Meghan even mentioned Fergie in the interview, which gave me the impression that she and her girls might have been the only ones who showed Meghan any real kindness and consideration. Fergie lived that shyt with Diana, so she knows how they get down.

The pic is cute. Eugenie and her husband are cute, so I’m sure little August is cute as well.

lfan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,406 1,063 62
Alleybux
When has bad taste ever stopped Fergie? Lmao. Eugenie probably said hell no cause she needs a place to live and stack.

Yup. Eugenie is keeping it cute. Notice how every photo of her, her husband, and baby has been outside in the gardens and not inside Frogmore. She's not about to get caught out.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
The queen gifted them the The right to inhabit the house but they have to pay a small monthly rent/up keep cost. She offered the same thing to York girls but the problem is all of these properties are in disrepair and they couldn’t afford to do the renovations. When H/M we’re working royals they did the renovations on the taxpayers and put 1 million of their own money into it. Then came the outcry when they step down and they paid all of the taxpayer money back.

This is disgusting. So, basically, the Queen is a SLUMLORD who expects "rent" for properties we here in the USA would place in the CONDEMNED corner.

I read the stories about people living on Crown Estates saying they're sinking money into dilapidated properties with no reward. They signed 30 year or 99 year leases for properties they can't even get a loan against.

I'm sorry, but no one can SCAM like the British. Gaslighting, scamming, lying, scheming is what they DO and the founding fathers of THIS country were the same fµck!ng way.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,426 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
If it was at Frogmore it was likely done in the garden where Harry and Meghan exchanged their IMPORTANT vows that they now have framed in their room.

Humbugged

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,878 467 76
Alleybux
It’s obvious they’re on good terms with each other. Meghan even mentioned Fergie in the interview, which gave me the impression that she and her girls might have been the only ones who showed Meghan any real kindness and consideration. Fergie lived that shyt with Diana, so she knows how they get down.

The pic is cute. Eugenie and her husband are cute, so I’m sure little August is cute as well.
Meghan was friends with Eugenie before .Eug worked for Misha Nonoo's (Meghan's friend)first husband in NY and all 6 of them ,with B went to her 2nd wedding in Rome and all 3 are/were pregnant this year

Eug and Jack travelled to Toronto with Harry before they were first outed as dating .And Harry filmed his thing with Ed Sheeran at Ivy Cottage .After Beatrice cut Ed's face open with a sword

That why Eug is living in Frogmore

Last edited:

LolaMay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,728 2,155 2,301
Alleybux
This is a reach. I have relatives who never show their babies face when posting pics for fear of the evil eye. Bea and Megan's case is for security reasons.