3,064 87 23
Alleybux

AstrologyBb

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
457 35 4
Alleybux
I know nothing about Angus Cloud other than this one thing an ex friend told me 8 months ago, so pretty much their Mom is a hair stylist and they work with a range of celebs, and my friend jokingly told their Mom to give Angus their number, but their Mom denied and said “He just got out of rehab, he’s no good for you, that’s not happening” - I don’t know if this is a known fact he was/is on drugs, but I just figured I’d drop the tea!

Nazanin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,576 150 3
Alleybux
I know nothing about Angus Cloud other than this one thing an ex friend told me 8 months ago, so pretty much their Mom is a hair stylist and they work with a range of celebs, and my friend jokingly told their Mom to give Angus their number, but their Mom denied and said “He just got out of rehab, he’s no good for you, that’s not happening” - I don’t know if this is a known fact he was/is on drugs, but I just figured I’d drop the tea!
oh god, i can't believe he's doing that because he said several times he lost friends due to drugs, i hope he gets help soon.
Anyways i know deumoix is not the most reliable source but apparently jacob had a fight with sam levinson and almost walked out of set during last season and they claim the barbie stuff was right and she had a fight with sam as well. And apparently sydney is a home wrecker who got involved in a relationship with a married man... again, take all of this as a grain of salt because it's not proved at all but i thought i shared because it sounds so messy and weird

Oksana

#TeamMajor #MajorHive
Reaction score
Reactions
69,597 1,137 81
Alleybux
oh god, i can't believe he's doing that because he said several times he lost friends due to drugs, i hope he gets help soon.
Anyways i know deumoix is not the most reliable source but apparently jacob had a fight with sam levinson and almost walked out of set during last season and they claim the barbie stuff was right and she had a fight with sam as well. And apparently sydney is a home wrecker who got involved in a relationship with a married man... again, take all of this as a grain of salt because it's not proved at all but i thought i shared because it sounds so messy and weird
Wait where is the Jacob tea?

Nazanin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,576 150 3
Alleybux
i saw it on twitter but i don't think it's true bc jacob has been praising sam during the last euphoria event and he's going to be part of season 3 so i don't think that ''tea'' about him was true. Apparently deumoix share it a while ago but you can't really trust them that much. The one that worries me is the angus one because it's been supported by videos of him doing that stuff

Nazanin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,576 150 3
Alleybux
update, sorry for quoting you again but i found where the info ''came'' from. Its on deouxmoi podcast (euphoria, jack harlow, blind items and a celeb apology with becca). it's up on spotify and around the 18:00 mark they talk about sydney, jacob and barbie

Oksana

#TeamMajor #MajorHive
Reaction score
Reactions
69,597 1,137 81
Alleybux
update, sorry for quoting you again but i found where the info ''came'' from. Its on deouxmoi podcast (euphoria, jack harlow, blind items and a celeb apology with becca). it's up on spotify and around the 18:00 mark they talk about sydney, jacob and barbie

Thanks so much! There seems to have been a ton of on set drama last season

AstrologyBb

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
457 35 4
Alleybux

Where did you hear about that Syd tea from? If that’s true it’s so crazy how these actors really aren’t that much different from the characters they play in that messy ass show… Lol.

Nazanin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,576 150 3
Alleybux
Where did you hear about that Syd tea from? If that’s true it’s so crazy how these actors really aren’t that much different from the characters they play in that messy ass show… Lol.
Check the post above! It’s the deuxmoi podcast about euphoria. I don’t know if it’s true or not but it seems wild

Nazanin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,576 150 3
Alleybux
Some members of the cast at the MET gala:
FRzduqxX0AAAQqP

FRy1q0pXoAETg-Q

Z couldn't go because she's filming right now as well as hunter which is a shame because i would've loved to see them and their outfits.
Also alexa and angus were rumored to attend but in the end they didn't

lavender143

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,101 45
Alleybux
Some members of the cast at the MET gala:
FRzduqxX0AAAQqP

FRy1q0pXoAETg-Q

Z couldn't go because she's filming right now as well as hunter which is a shame because i would've loved to see them and their outfits.
Also alexa and angus were rumored to attend but in the end they didn't
Maude's event looks are always stunning but too safe and sometimes even boring(?) to a extent. Wish she played it up since it's the MET. I expected Sydney to go all out since her red carpet looks this year have been pretty good. The top half of her look is on theme, in a way, so I guess. Alexa would have ate it up for sure if we go based off of all her photoshoots and 2019 event style. Jacob....Jacob is giving Jacob.

Attachments

• thats-all-meryl-streep.gif
    thats-all-meryl-streep.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 14

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,235 5,800 4,192
Alleybux
Maude's event looks are always stunning but too safe and sometimes even boring(?) to a extent. Wish she played it up since it's the MET. I expected Sydney to go all out since her red carpet looks this year have been pretty good. The top half of her look is on theme, in a way, so I guess. Alexa would have ate it up for sure if we go based off of all her photoshoots and 2019 event style. Jacob....Jacob is giving Jacob.

i find sydney’s red carpet looks trash. she is always dressed like an old lady. her met gala gown was v safe but it’s cute. i’m not doing too much because that’s my girl lol.

lavender143

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,101 45
Alleybux
i find sydney’s red carpet looks trash. she is always dressed like an old lady. her met gala gown was v safe but it’s cute. i’m not doing too much because that’s my girl lol.
Please. Why did you read her like that? I did really like her Euphoria season 2 premiere look though.

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,235 5,800 4,192
Alleybux
Please. Why did you read her like that? I did really like her Euphoria season 2 premiere look though.

i liked it too lol that one was good and the oscars after party was good too. but the others are awful! they always had my sis dressed like an old lady! i’ve come to accept that she only dresses cunty on tv but not irl.

APAPAPAP

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
582 8
Alleybux
What do people make of the rumours that Jacob Elordi is being considered for James Bond? Personally, I think he'd nail the role.

Queenniss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,618 458 132
Alleybux
The actress who plays kat says she not returning to season 3 . They said it’s behinds the scenes with her character and I guess Sam .