Status
Not open for further replies.

welpwelpwelp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,075 288 66
Alleybux

Hope he can turn things around too. He's being made a scapegoat at liverpool who seem surprised to find he's NOT suarez and that their team isn't playing as well as last season. For his own sake (and I'm just rooting for him), I hope he can demonstrate that he's still worthwhile.

Well, at the end of the day, all the 9 players bought this season, there is no doubt the big plan was definitely to fill the Suarez void. Re-scapegoat, as I stated before, Balotelli is hot headed and he'd rather be arrogant sensitive than tame his own temper and antics. He IS talented and has proven it from time to time so it's actually normal for people (Liverpool fans) to have high hopes and expectations when he arrived. So when he's not scoring one goal, one wonders what the fµck? It's a Liverpool fan normal reaction after all. Times flies it's already the 9th week iirc and hello goals are needed. He is a striker, his job is to score goals. And Rodgers also has to take his responsibility by thinking perhaps he would succeed where others failed. Anyway when Sterling doesn't score I'm pissed, but the difference is from the outside he seems a bit more mature about his failures. As for Sturridge, as I also stated he's irregular, there are times he excels and other times he's a complete clusterfuck. But what also plays big time against Balotelli is his popularity and his antics. Even if let's say he's been laying low, his antics will always have the upper hand and instead of proving it wrong by playing some football, he'll be talking back and complain, which doesn't help his case at all. And the last thing with the Real Madrid? All he had to do was to wait the end of the game LOL!

SlowJamz

freaks gon' bob to this.
Reaction score
Reactions
31,060 1,154 251
Alleybux
Torres looking sexy af
tumblr_ne5pe3Z4rd1qc78ubo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ne5pe3Z4rd1qc78ubo2_400.jpg

i think they're fan photos.

SlowJamz

freaks gon' bob to this.
Reaction score
Reactions
31,060 1,154 251
Alleybux
official Ballon D'Or shortlist

Gareth Bale
Cristiano Ronaldo
Karim Benzema
Lionel Messi
Thibaut Courtois
Eden Hazard
Diego Costa
Angel di Maria
Yaya Toure
Mario Gotze
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Andres Iniesta
Toni Kroos
Philipp Lahm
Javier Mascherano
Thomas Muller
Manuel Neuer
Neymar
Paul Pogba
Sergio Ramos
Arjen Robben
James Rodriguez
Bastian Schweinsteiger

from Sky News

Reaction score
Reactions
1 2
Alleybux
Messi? :twitcy:

Neuer may get that Ballon d'Or imo

why not? Messi and Ronaldo are the two best footballer in the world so why wouldn't he bee nominated? It would be fun if they gave it to someone new this time around so I would support FIFAs decision making Neuer the new winner, but anyway Robaldo will win again this year. On another note the ballon awards is compleate BS you cant award athletes they have to work for them, winning titles with your team and being a good team player that is what counts

Status
Not open for further replies.