Quantcast

Ever received clarity or an answer in the Dream World?

Fancyastro

Truth hurts, but it shall set you free
Reaction score
Reactions
10,104 55 36
Alleybux
I’m so curious about the connection to our physical world and the dream/spirit world. I’ve tested this tons of times before and received a reply either by the person in question, or an act that relates to it.

For example, I asked how an old lover felt towards me; we are no longer in contact and something occurred that triggered my curiosity. He traveled all the way to my dream world a few days after, and literally interrupted my whole dream yelling and screaming at me.

It was insane, and I still can’t quite remember what was said? I went back under a few days ago and he was at my place of work, inviting me over to sit with him and talk.

So I guess it is true. Ask a question and when you wake up you’ll have the answers to everything you need to know.

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,926 1,304 696
Alleybux
I've seen people who have passed in dreams a couple times.
Since I was little, I've had dreams that come true, but they're not very exciting lol - I'll be doing something boring & whatever is happening in my life in the future, I'll feel/sense.
I definitely believe in astral travel & projection but have always felt terrified of leaving my body & getting stuck. Sounds like that's part of what happened to you without the stuck part lol.