Quantcast

Everything Fertility Thread!! Potions...Lotions... Cystals...

CrenshawandPico

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,790 162 41
Alleybux
This is a GREAT thread. Thanks OP for all of the suggestions. I am purchasing the Lydia Pinkham Herbal Compounding Liquid from Amazon today. Even though I do not have a man I still want to be ready, I don't know what may happen 6 months from now.

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
Hey Errrbody!! I'm on a quest to stay as fertile as possible, while I'm waiting for my soulmate/ father of my chirrun!! So I'm prepping my body now so that I am as healthy as possible because a healthy baby/ relationship is what I want most in this world. So I'm researching and taking/ doing all kinds of ish to ensure a healthy, happy outcome! :dance: So post up alla your recipes, family secrets, rituals, prayers, affirmations, etc,... I'll start:

I start my mornings with nothing but fruit before 12pm to flush out the system. Then I do a fertility smoothie with maca root, green veggies (or powder), fruit, coconut oil and irish sea moss (Island baby potion)! I also take a prenatal every morning with additional folic acid and essential fatty acids. I drink red raspberry/ red clover/ maca tea as well. For an additional boost, I take bee pollen w/ propolis to encourage ovulation. I rotate every two weeks so that I'm not taking too many things at one time.

I also use crystals to draw fertile energy to me. I do so much stuff and will post more later. WHAT YOU GOT? :baby::boy::girl:
do you even eat meat? none of those plants will boost your xesual horomones.. cholesterol is what gives us our xesual horomones. i lost my period on vegetarian/vegan diet for 2 years and only got it back after reintroducing animal products for 6 months. women need to eat lots of fat from animal products to be fertile. id highly suggest looking at the teachings of weston A price to have a better understanding of the human body. theres a lot of misinformation on google.

g0ldiegirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,295 1,585 44
Alleybux
Has anyone here with pcos that has had trouble conceiving tried yoni steaming or any other natural methods and was successful?

BBStreetz

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,924 102 173
Alleybux
Does anyone else have normal periods but not ovulating during the supposed ovulation window via a calendar? When trying the ovulation kit it states low to no fertility?

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom