Quantcast

Everything U need 2 know about intestinal parasites PLUS how to get rid of them 4 optimal health (and beauty)

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
They are filthy bottom feeders that eat parasites and waste so gross they can be put into fish tanks to keep them clean. They are a host of many parasites. Cod too. Think of taking the dirty filter out of an air purifier and then throwing in the pan with some butter lol. Its unfortunate because they are indeed delicious.

Cod too, what is left to eat?

Seriously, I just brought some cod, lol.

fmabon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,498 393 69
Alleybux
So I ended up needing to buy a big bag for my garden and started today. I heard about constipation with diatomaceous but it's hitting like coffee if you get my drift and it's giving me gas eek. I got an instant headache once I started sipping but I'm also due to start my cycle so it can be a coincidence. I don't taste any difference in my water. Took it with my daily vitamins and herbs! Yall I'm nervous! Lol I just moved and left my ex so I figured now is a good time to deworm myself in peace! Ha oh and I'm taking my sh!ts in the dark because I DO NOT want to see
I love that stuff-it is like coffee for me too! I take a dump right after drinking it!

SmokersKnow

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
709 25 3
Alleybux
I’d love to hear more about your experience and how it changed your life.
My bad just seeing this.

1.) I was Anemic, seems like it came from out of nowhere. I had a Co-worker months before leading up to the sh*t hitting the fan that I was looking Very tired. I was tired but i just pushed through it. My pulse was elevated, light headed from time to time. Since the cleanse, my number have gone back to normal. NO problems at ALL with my Iron levels or heart rate.
(sidenote...I saw it...Yeah I saw what seems like the Mother Parasite... It was about the size of my pinky finger around, about 4 inches long and saw a red streak going down the middle of it. Like the poop you would see in shrimp before you clean it.. Yep, that was my blood it was sucking!)

I feel so much stronger. My thoughts are So much clearer. I was having problems with focus, couldn't read more than a few pages at a time. Girl.. Crazy, i don't know how i was functioning before.

4.) IG track is much more efficient, not gassy or bloating anymore after i eat certain foods.
Google: "INTESTINAL PLAQUE "click on images... Yeah, what you see there is Exactly what i saw come out of me on day 5 along with that Parasite. SMH... yeah, when they say you have pounds of poop still in you... there you go! (stomach got flatter too)

3.) Lips were always peeling. ( Which i found out later was a symptom of parasite infection) No more, Lips haven't peeled since.

4.) My hair and skin. Hair has thickened up. My hair was sheading like crazy before. Prolly do to the lack of nutrients. They were being sucked from my body! My skin.. I used to have random dry/rough patches in different places(face, hip, back).. No more, my skin is soft and smooth everywhere.

5.) Better sleep

Just finish my year 3 cleanse. Didn't see anything like i did the first time.
It gets easier every year. But that first time.. Whew, that parasite die-off phase was a tough. Happened on day 5 and 6 for me. Felt like i had a Major hangover. Headaches, body was sore, dizzy, tired. Day 5 is when a passed the BIG one. I wanted to take a pic, but i couldn't. I never wanted to see some sh*t like that again
Thank goodness i had taken the day off that Friday because all i could do was lay around and sleep.

#NEVERAGAIN
You hear me????

Do a cleanse people!!!!!

:sigarette

BeautiNBrains

THAT GIRL
Reaction score
Reactions
181,216 2,851 533
Alleybux
My bad just seeing this.

1.) I was Anemic, seems like it came from out of nowhere. I had a Co-worker months before leading up to the sh*t hitting the fan that I was looking Very tired. I was tired but i just pushed through it. My pulse was elevated, light headed from time to time. Since the cleanse, my number have gone back to normal. NO problems at ALL with my Iron levels or heart rate.
(sidenote...I saw it...Yeah I saw what seems like the Mother Parasite... It was about the size of my pinky finger around, about 4 inches long and saw a red streak going down the middle of it. Like the poop you would see in shrimp before you clean it.. Yep, that was my blood it was sucking!)

I feel so much stronger. My thoughts are So much clearer. I was having problems with focus, couldn't read more than a few pages at a time. Girl.. Crazy, i don't know how i was functioning before.

4.) IG track is much more efficient, not gassy or bloating anymore after i eat certain foods.
Google: "INTESTINAL PLAQUE "click on images... Yeah, what you see there is Exactly what i saw come out of me on day 5 along with that Parasite. SMH... yeah, when they say you have pounds of poop still in you... there you go! (stomach got flatter too)

3.) Lips were always peeling. ( Which i found out later was a symptom of parasite infection) No more, Lips haven't peeled since.

4.) My hair and skin. Hair has thickened up. My hair was sheading like crazy before. Prolly do to the lack of nutrients. They were being sucked from my body! My skin.. I used to have random dry/rough patches in different places(face, hip, back).. No more, my skin is soft and smooth everywhere.

5.) Better sleep

It gets easier every year. But that first time.. Whew, that parasite die-off phase was a tough. Happened on day 5 and 6 for me. Felt like i had a Major hangover. Headaches, body was sore, dizzy, tired. Day 5 is when a passed the BIG one. I wanted to take a pic, but i couldn't. I never wanted to see some sh*t like that again
Thank goodness i had taken the day off that Friday because all i could do was lay around and sleep.

#NEVERAGAIN
You hear me????

Do a cleanse people!!!!!

I believe every word.

I’m so happy for you. Health is wealth!

fmabon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,498 393 69
Alleybux
My bad just seeing this.

5.) Better sleep

#NEVERAGAIN
You hear me????

Do a cleanse people!!!!!

I had a lot of the same symptoms as you, as well as joint pain, irritability and at night I would clench my jaw (supposedly a symptom). I now do a cleanse every other month to stay clean.

BrownSugarNY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,628 822 355
Alleybux
My bad just seeing this.

5.) Better sleep

#NEVERAGAIN
You hear me????

Do a cleanse people!!!!!

Your description scared the hell out of me but I am looking to try this. Do you have a brand to recommend, what did you use
My bad just seeing this.

5.) Better sleep

#NEVERAGAIN
You hear me????

Do a cleanse people!!!!!

Which one ?!? There’s such an overload of information. Good info but a lot lol I don’t know where to begin

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
I curse the day when I learned about food grade diatomaceous earth on here

I ingested that sh!t (diluted in water) sometime after going through a deworming kit (for good measure) and a few minutes later, I felt something wiggle in my fµck!ng nostril! e5
At first, I thought it was me being anxious and paranoid, so I did it 3 times in total to be sure and it happened every single time. It was horrifying e5 :sick:. I was still halfway dismissing it the second time, thinking perhaps it was the power of auto-suggestion but by the 3rd time, I was a 100% sure. It was persistant too, lasted a good 5 minutes of wiggling at least, I screamed. And it was too far up to get to, so I'm wondering if the diatomaceous earth had them running up for cover. I can't quite explain it because I ingested it and tried my best to avoid sniffing it as I gulped it down

Last edited:

Leyah

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,572 237 39
Alleybux

I ingested that sh!t (diluted in water) sometime after going through a deworming kit (for good measure) and a few minutes later, I felt something wiggle in my fµck!ng nostril! e5
At first, I thought it was me being anxious and paranoid, so I did it 3 times in total to be sure and it happened every single time. It was horrifying e5 :sick:. I was still halfway dismissing it the second time, thinking perhaps it was the power of auto-suggestion but by the 3rd time, I was a 100% sure. It was persistant too, lasted a good 5 minutes of wiggling at least, I screamed. And it was too far up to get to, so I'm wondering if the diatomaceous earth had them running up for cover. I can't quite explain it because I ingested it and tried my best to avoid sniffing it as I gulped it down
We know you’re alive but where is the worm and the end of this story?

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
We know you’re alive but where is the worm and the end of this story?
I have no clue.
Hopefully it's not busy eating up my brain matter cause what the fµck was it doing all the way up there? e5

I went through 2 more deworming kits after that but I only saw possible suspects in my feces during the 1rst kit, so not sure if going extra did anything...
Went to a gastro-entrologist and did a test which came back negative

Last edited:

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux

Did you use a parasite cleanse and diatomaceous on the same day and time?

I thought that would cause the parasites to exit your body anywhere there is an exit including the eyes, nose, and ears.

Glad that you are ok.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,447 1,145 249
Alleybux
Planning on quitting what has become a toxic job on the last day of the month so I ordered these today to start the detox process. If all goes well, I will move toward the parasite cleanse. Terrified to see what will come out but excited to renew my mind body and spirit.

If anyone has any recommendations from using these products, I welcome all feedback. This isn’t my first cleanse but my first in quite some time.

B18FBAF9-2307-4BB2-88E3-7D1A89F5E5F6.jpeg

Depoze Konpa

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,099 9,403 8,044
Alleybux
Did you use a parasite cleanse and diatomaceous on the same day and time?

I thought that would cause the parasites to exit your body anywhere there is an exit including the eyes, nose, and ears.

Glad that you are ok.
No, it was after I went through the first parasite cleanse kit. I wanted to make sure, and it was a huge mistake. My sister uses it to keep critters from eating her plants in the garden, lol

I'm still a bit worried because where did it go, then? it's not like it exited out of my nose (probably would have fainted if it did but the truth is that it probably would have been a better outcome than that thing scurrying on up, all things considered. * sic *)

Last edited:

MelaninMagick

Black is Magick
Reaction score
Reactions
13,410 462 455
Alleybux
Lord I was interested in doing this but I do not want to see a parasite come out of me lol
Oh yeah you do lol

You won’t always see evidence; you could choose not to look. They do have a distinct smell tho.

Definitely should do it. It’s a pinnacle for good health

Kali Uchis

LSA HR Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
86,984 4,305 813
Alleybux
Oh yeah you do lol

You won’t always see evidence; you could choose not to look. They do have a distinct smell tho.

Definitely should do it. It’s a pinnacle for good health
But how would I know if it’s gone?

No maam i can’t look I think I would faint. That description of the mother parasite sealed the deal for me. Plus the one about the parasite coming from any orifice… oh nah.

Do they come out during a colonic?

MelaninMagick

Black is Magick
Reaction score
Reactions
13,410 462 455
Alleybux
Idk but my normal poop either doesn’t smell or just barely so I know when they’re exiting. My poop will look strange/grainy as well

No maam i can’t look I think I would faint. That description of the mother parasite sealed the deal for me. Plus the one about the parasite coming from any orifice… oh nah.

They won’t just come out on their own, they have to die first.

HeyyPuddin

do no harm, but take no sh*t
Reaction score
Reactions
4,950 61 6
Alleybux

Lmk when you find a better way bc I’m on YOUR side!! Lmao

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom