ex of Michael Antwon Bennett (former NFL player) alleges he has CTE & kidnapped their daughter

Reactions
98,241 482 91
Alleybux
*posting for awareness*
this shit is very disturbing. so Michael Antwon Bennett is a former NFL running back and his ex who shares a 6 year old daughter with him is alleging that he has a violent form of CTE and has been abusing/harassing her for years now. she's on IG begging people to help her get her daughter back because he apparently fraudulently obtained temporary custody of her and he hasn't let her see her child all month and hasn't let her speak to her in the last 3 days either.

this man is potentially hurting his own child and should definitely not have custody of his kid if he has CTE. i hope she get's back safe to her mom.

Last edited:
PRINCESS SUSSEX
Reactions
33,226 1,195 1,723
Alleybux
This is so sad. I already followed her on IG. The daughter is very beautiful and if he doesn’t know how to deal with it he could easily have the wrong woolen around her. I don’t know y not to get caught up but I am very worried about this girl and very angry that he was handed custody of a child who has never lived with him. She is a very sweet girl.

Reactions
109,474 2,777 2,330
Alleybux
Where’s the run to the uncle, cousin. Women having to run to social media when they are abused yet everyone wants us to believe that men are so much saviors. Or this ain’t her fist time dealing with this and taking him back or the family is benefit from his income. It looks like her cur her wtf?
all these women having to run to social media for real help nowadays. so sad.

Miss Bossy
Reactions
33,706 91 50
Alleybux
I hope they’re able to get help before he hurts someone. The family courts in California are doing a shit job handling this case.

I forgot my old tag line...
Reactions
192,425 3,004 1,217
Alleybux
Of she has physical custody how was he a lento just take the daughter for a month? I know we don't know the whole story but by now cops would be involved in any situation.

Bougie lil’ bih so you know I got my nose up.
Reactions
126,769 5,272 5,709
Alleybux
I was wondering if somebody would make a thread about this, she’s been posting about this back to back, idek why I follow her, but kept seeing her posts.

eta: it’s all funny, all these threads about women with former/retired players being abused...date a baller lsa said, smh.

Bougie lil’ bih so you know I got my nose up.
Reactions
126,769 5,272 5,709
Alleybux
Wow this is sad af. I hope she leaves his ass, and safely as possible
They’re not together if I’m correct, he has their daughter who the mom feels is in grave daughter. She hasn’t spoken to her child in a few days at this point which is very unlike her. And she hasn’t seen their daughter in a month.

aka Akels22
Reactions
57,470 942 316
Alleybux
So what can we do on the internet? She needs to contact law enforcement, CPS or a lawyer anything.

I hope the girl is unharmed.

P.S. Someone said this to Cynthia G about black males and their preferences. As she says they get the same black males black women get. These are the "High value" black males. Laughable.

Reactions
98,241 482 91
Alleybux
I was wondering if somebody would make a thread about this, she’s been posting about this back to back, idek why I follow her, but kept seeing her posts.

eta: it’s all funny, all these threads about women with former/retired players being abused...date a baller lsa said, smh.
i would prefer to date an NBA player because they don't have to deal with CTE. don't get me wrong, there's womenbeaters in the NBA too but their brains are never going to backfire on them because of repeated concussions sustained during games.

You see a bonnet, I see a helmet of salvation
Reactions
7,022 959 208
Alleybux
He had kidnapped her and isn’t allowing her to speak to mom for about days now. He also took off the gps watch that her mother put on her arm. I’m trying to figure out what state she lives in so I can contact c

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
On a side note: Now that P is in Milan eating sweets with his boo and meeting his boo's fam, I just wanted to remind everyone that about a week or...
Does it look really bad if you find another job, put in your 2wks but don't tell anyone there...
Isn't that what people normally do? Unless your boss is like your mentor, I don't see why they need to know where/what your new job is.
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
Surprised Aaliyah didn’t put him onto her surgeon. Then again he’s probably not interested in the black market since he works there. For what...
Kate Middelton Early Years photos
Whew, I never realized how shapeless she was. I don't pay that much attention to her. She's got a shape like an ironing board.
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
Nothing wrong with having a Youtube channel, it all depends on what you use it for, not merching or anything like that. People are always saying...
Drake did not actually sleep with Naomi Sharon, her ex made the whole thing up
I knew ole dude was only telling half the story from how he posted. It was so dramatical (c) krs1. Why are you writing prose on IG?
Starving to DEATH and SHAMED at dollar tree !!!
My bad. Well,BRO. Identify as a woman,grab you a purse and head on down to Walmart and do a lil shoplifting
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Not Keesha “mom of the universe” gone outta town days before Mother’s Day to get some rocks put onto her little boy body. Damn it mom of the year...
Top Bottom