Quantcast

ex of Michael Antwon Bennett (former NFL player) alleges he has CTE & kidnapped their daughter

reyals

virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
271,590 9,535 3,537
Alleybux
*posting for awareness*
this sh!t is very disturbing. so Michael Antwon Bennett is a former NFL running back and his ex who shares a 6 year old daughter with him is alleging that he has a violent form of CTE and has been abusing/harassing her for years now. she's on IG begging people to help her get her daughter back because he apparently fraudulently obtained temporary custody of her and he hasn't let her see her child all month and hasn't let her speak to her in the last 3 days either.

this man is potentially hurting his own child and should definitely not have custody of his kid if he has CTE. i hope she get's back safe to her mom.

Last edited:

Hexa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,757 6,633 2,563
Alleybux
Wtf? Those pedo pics alone should see him arrested! Calling his daughter a future stripper and hoe smh. That girl is in serious danger.

Icchick

Achieved my final form
Reaction score
Reactions
21,455 234 56
Alleybux
Wow - this is so sad and scary. I will pray for that poor baby girl.

froggy00

very rich
Reaction score
Reactions
44,715 1,830 55
Alleybux
oh wow, Martellus' brotherdifferent Michael Bennett

diagnosed with dementia at 33!

Last edited:

mesmerize

PRINCESS SUSSEX
Reaction score
Reactions
94,659 7,732 5,638
Alleybux
This is so sad. I already followed her on IG. The daughter is very beautiful and if he doesn’t know how to deal with it he could easily have the wrong woolen around her. I don’t know y not to get caught up but I am very worried about this girl and very angry that he was handed custody of a child who has never lived with him. She is a very sweet girl.

BigMayBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,363 4,999 3,322
Alleybux
Where’s the run to the uncle, cousin. Women having to run to social media when they are abused yet everyone wants us to believe that men are so much saviors. Or this ain’t her fist time dealing with this and taking him back or the family is benefit from his income. It looks like her cur her wtf?
all these women having to run to social media for real help nowadays. so sad.

Flawsy

#onahumanlevel
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
178,174 7,849 5,420
Alleybux
I hope they’re able to get help before he hurts someone. The family courts in California are doing a sh!t job handling this case.

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,364 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
Of she has physical custody how was he a lento just take the daughter for a month? I know we don't know the whole story but by now cops would be involved in any situation.

LANEZ

Bougie lil’ bih so you know I got my nose up.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,762 6,578 7,110
Alleybux
I was wondering if somebody would make a thread about this, she’s been posting about this back to back, idek why I follow her, but kept seeing her posts.

eta: it’s all funny, all these threads about women with former/retired players being abused...date a baller lsa said, smh.

LANEZ

Bougie lil’ bih so you know I got my nose up.
Reaction score
Reactions
144,762 6,578 7,110
Alleybux
Wow this is sad af. I hope she leaves his ass, and safely as possible
They’re not together if I’m correct, he has their daughter who the mom feels is in grave daughter. She hasn’t spoken to her child in a few days at this point which is very unlike her. And she hasn’t seen their daughter in a month.

TheChanteuse

LSA: where the average bw looks like Mariah!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,165 1,901 724
Alleybux
So what can we do on the internet? She needs to contact law enforcement, CPS or a lawyer anything.

I hope the girl is unharmed.

P.S. Someone said this to Cynthia G about black males and their preferences. As she says they get the same black males black women get. These are the "High value" black males. Laughable.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,210 4,736 1,693
Alleybux
They’re not together if I’m correct, he has their daughter who the mom feels is in grave daughter. She hasn’t spoken to her child in a few days at this point which is very unlike her. And she hasn’t seen their daughter in a month.
Damn.

reyals

virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
271,590 9,535 3,537
Alleybux
I was wondering if somebody would make a thread about this, she’s been posting about this back to back, idek why I follow her, but kept seeing her posts.

eta: it’s all funny, all these threads about women with former/retired players being abused...date a baller lsa said, smh.
i would prefer to date an NBA player because they don't have to deal with CTE. don't get me wrong, there's womenbeaters in the NBA too but their brains are never going to backfire on them because of repeated concussions sustained during games.

MemeRose1

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN
Reaction score
Reactions
90,186 14,463 2,829
Alleybux
He had kidnapped her and isn’t allowing her to speak to mom for about days now. He also took off the gps watch that her mother put on her arm. I’m trying to figure out what state she lives in so I can contact c

josie831

KK Slider
Reaction score
Reactions
2,390 15 2
Alleybux
How did he get temporary custody ?! This is so frightening and scary. I’ll pray for both

Ravensclaw21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,201 343 49
Alleybux
Posting this because the NFL ain't sh!t. iirc he stole a bunch of money from her parents and she still supported him because it wasn't "him". it makes sense now knowing he was allegedly diagnosed with dementia and a traumatic brain injury. Not everyone with CTE is a dangerous lunatic but the correlation is there and the NFL needs to do more with getting them help. This can easily turn into a situation like Jovan Belcher. I hope he gets help

Lyra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,874 1,193 960
Alleybux
Did anyone ever find out any more information about this situation?

I just stumbled across it on IG. I never followed the mom/daughter but saw them in passing on IG many times. Scary situation but I ain't wanna jump to conclusions because it seems really weird.

Just so many questions though. Did the mom never legally file for sole custody? Why does it sounds like the police weren't involved in the beginning (which again goes back to whether she filed for sole custody)? She says the child's father falsified documents and lied and the like. Again, not impossible but where were her people to stand up for her and call out his bµllsh!t? I could go on but I'll chill.

I just hope it all gets worked out in the best interest of the little girl and no harm comes to her.

Makaiisa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,626 60 45
Alleybux
Did anyone ever find out any more information about this situation?

I just stumbled across it on IG. I never followed the mom/daughter but saw them in passing on IG many times. Scary situation but I ain't wanna jump to conclusions because it seems really weird.

Just so many questions though. Did the mom never legally file for sole custody? Why does it sounds like the police weren't involved in the beginning (which again goes back to whether she filed for sole custody)? She says the child's father falsified documents and lied and the like. Again, not impossible but where were her people to stand up for her and call out his bµllsh!t? I could go on but I'll chill.

I just hope it all gets worked out in the best interest of the little girl and no harm comes to her.
I just saw this thread. I follow Katie on Ig, too. She still has not see her child since March! I have no clue what's going on. She posts so much but it was becoming 'overload' for me so I backed off. I just check her page every now and then to see if she got Kaia back.

In her many, many, many posts (LOL), she has said that:

• Michael cut Kaia's hair
  • Kaia was taken to the hospital with a bladder infection
  • She was not allowed to attend Kaia's Kindergarten graduation (I sent her a message asking why and she replied "they would have killed me or had me arrested" ????)
  • Kaia has been using xesually explicit language on their Zoom calls
  • Kaia has sent her pictures of her private parts
  • Michael took Kaia to spend a weekend with Katie's parents and her parents didn't let her know

So, yeah...all this sounds incredibly crazy. I want to believe all the stories but I gave up. I just pray Kaia is safe. But I am curious as to how this man spent years in prison for stealing $250K from her parents and 1.) she's asking for donations on a Go Fund me and 2.) he is in touch with her parents and she's not. I mean, if they can loan him that kind of money, why can't they help their daughter and granddaughter? She says it's because she was adopted and there is a lot of alcohol and abuse that went on in her family and she doesn't talk to them.

So, you see there's an answer for everything. Bizarre. Just pray for Kaia. She was such a confident little girl and now she looks abused and traumatized.

Before
1626307836632.png
1626307871983.png
1626307895213.png

After

1626308627368.jpeg

Lyra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,874 1,193 960
Alleybux
I just saw this thread. I follow Katie on Ig, too. She still has not see her child since March! I have no clue what's going on. She posts so much but it was becoming 'overload' for me so I backed off. I just check her page every now and then to see if she got Kaia back.

In her many, many, many posts (LOL), she has said that:

• Michael cut Kaia's hair
  • Kaia was taken to the hospital with a bladder infection
  • She was not allowed to attend Kaia's Kindergarten graduation (I sent her a message asking why and she replied "they would have killed me or had me arrested" ????)
  • Kaia has been using xesually explicit language on their Zoom calls
  • Kaia has sent her pictures of her private parts
  • Michael took Kaia to spend a weekend with Katie's parents and her parents didn't let her know

So, yeah...all this sounds incredibly crazy. I want to believe all the stories but I gave up. I just pray Kaia is safe. But I am curious as to how this man spent years in prison for stealing $250K from her parents and 1.) she's asking for donations on a Go Fund me and 2.) he is in touch with her parents and she's not. I mean, if they can loan him that kind of money, why can't they help their daughter and granddaughter? She says it's because she was adopted and there is a lot of alcohol and abuse that went on in her family and she doesn't talk to them.

So, you see there's an answer for everything. Bizarre. Just pray for Kaia. She was such a confident little girl and now she looks abused and traumatized.

Before
View attachment 2715524 View attachment 2715525 View attachment 2715527

After

View attachment 2715586

Thanks for the update. I wish we could hear from the other side or an authority as well.

You said it exactly right about the mom though and it hasn’t changed, she has an answer for everything, and they’re usually hyperbolic. I don’t want to not believe her but a lot of what she says doesn’t add up.

Makes me wonder if both parents are iffy.

I just hope the lil’ girl is okay and makes it.

Makaiisa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,626 60 45
Alleybux
Thanks for the update. I wish we could hear from the other side or an authority as well.

You said it exactly right about the mom though and it hasn’t changed, she has an answer for everything, and they’re usually hyperbolic. I don’t want to not believe her but a lot of what she says doesn’t add up.

Makes me wonder if both parents are iffy.

I just hope the lil’ girl is okay and makes it.
IKR!! How can one black man, who's an ex-con, control the entire state of California? That poor child. All we can do is pray for her.

Not Today B

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
101,735 1,571 257
Alleybux
It seems like some holes are in her story and she should look in to hiring a private investigator to find her child if she truly does not know where the little girl lives. Her babydaddy money does not appear long enough to bribe the courts so I feel like she is definitely leaving out what really led to her losing her child.

Lyra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,874 1,193 960
Alleybux
It seems like some holes are in her story and she should look in to hiring a private investigator to find her child if she truly does not know where the little girl lives. Her babydaddy money does not appear long enough to bribe the courts so I feel like she is definitely leaving out what really led to her losing her child.

I hadn’t visited her page since my original post but the update the other poster gave me got me curious. So, I checked it out last I should’ve stuck around cuz sh!t got real after my post lol.

Her account gives nothing but crazy but the shadyfalszano account, which she swears is Michael, got her all the way together. I did not know that home girl got a DUI while Kaia was in the car with her and charged with child endangerment.

She has also apparently posted that man’s address before and went from saying he hadn’t hurt her to a decade of abuse.

Kaia though is apparently fine. Though Katie is so far gone, she has likened D&B to being an adult bar :rolleyes:

YoungPocahontas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,915 7,581 57
Alleybux
ETA: Upon reading further, sounds like the Mom has descended into mental illness and it only seems to be exacerbated by politics and losing custody of her daughter.
Both parents seem incredibly self centered and ego driven. Both are playing tug of war with this child’s emotional and mental well-being.

Seems like the mother can visit the child but won’t because it isn’t on her terms. Although I don’t know how a visit would go seeing as though she can’t say “I love you” or “I miss you”

The Mom needs to see a therapist ASAP and get herself together. She’s looking and sounding unhinged.

I haven’t completely read the Shady Salzano page but he doesn’t deny the abuse (to the Mom) allegations.

Last edited:

MsPT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
887 31 4
Alleybux
I knew something was fishy with the mom. From the outside looking in, I couldn’t understand why or how she lost custody. I thought, at minimum, her white privilege would’ve swayed the courts in her favor. Nope. The DUI explains a lot

AlbusSeverusPotter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,637 994 82
Alleybux
I hadn’t visited her page since my original post but the update the other poster gave me got me curious. So, I checked it out last I should’ve stuck around cuz sh!t got real after my post lol.

Her account gives nothing but crazy but the shadyfalszano account, which she swears is Michael, got her all the way together. I did not know that home girl got a DUI while Kaia was in the car with her and charged with child endangerment.

She has also apparently posted that man’s address before and went from saying he hadn’t hurt her to a decade of abuse.

Kaia though is apparently fine. Though Katie is so far gone, she has likened D&B to being an adult bar :rolleyes:

Ugh the account is private now

chaelili

Et Dieu Créa la femme noire
Reaction score
Reactions
94,055 4,184 346
Alleybux
It's 2023 already and it doesn't seem like she got her daughter back. I think she told a lot of lies and now all her IG pages are private. I just hope the little girl is with guardians who actually care and love her and are right in the head. And that's neither the mom nor the dad.

AlbusSeverusPotter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,637 994 82
Alleybux
It's 2023 already and it doesn't seem like she got her daughter back. I think she told a lot of lies and now all her IG pages are private. I just hope the little girl is with guardians who actually care and love her and are right in the head. And that's neither the mom nor the dad.
She got charged with child endangerment. Like the girl is better off with her dad...