Quantcast

EXCLUSIVE! ‘Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant’ is Coming Back After All! Here’s How Season 3 Will Work

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,400 8,221
Alleybux
EXCLUSIVE! ‘Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant’ is Coming Back After All! Here’s How Season 3 Will Work

teen-mom-young-and-pregnant-cast.jpg

“We’re back in the money, ladies!”

After months of trying to decide whether or not to pull the plug on Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant, MTV has decided to give the show another chance, despite its less-than-stellar ratings last season.

The Ashley can exclusively confirm that ‘Teen Mom: Young & Pregnant’ is coming back for Season 3. The Ashley’s sources tell her the decision was made recently, and all the girls have been told. Although the contracts have not officially been signed yet, The Ashley is told that all of the girls from Season 2– Kayla Sessler, Ashley Jones, Rachel Beaver, Kaiya Elliott and Brianna Jaramillo— will be back for the next season.

The Ashley’s sources tell her that filming is scheduled to begin for Season 3 during the third week of September. The show’s crew will be subjected to the same rules that the producers and crews of Teen Mom 2 and Teen Mom OG are, due to COVID-19. (As The Ashley previously told you, the crew for each girl will be living in a “quarantine bubble” and will be unable to have visitors or go home for about seven weeks.)

“They are quarantining the crew one week at hotel [in the states] where they live. Then one week here before filming,” a source tells The Ashley. “They are in the process of getting crew and producers signed on for each girl.”

Screen-Shot-2019-10-31-at-11.11.07-AM.png

“If they’re fixin’ to set them up at that new Super 8 up near the Walmart, you best believe I’ll be usin’ their pool!”

The source added that MTV is hoping to get 12 episodes for the new season.

The renewal came as a shock to both the girls and most of the behind-the-scenes people behind the show. As The Ashley previously reported, the cast was given the run-around by the production company for months about whether or not the show would be renewed. (It was never officially cancelled, though, despite media reports saying otherwise.)

One cast member told The Ashley back in March what the producers had been telling the girls about getting another season.

“We have still not heard from 11th Street Productions and it’s now almost the second week of March,” the cast source said at the time. “They keep pushing back the timeline to give us the final word. We’ve been told that when Viacom and CBS merged, it messed with the show and that some people who work on the show have had their positions change and that’s supposedly the delay, but we’re not really buying it anymore.”

Now that the decision has been made to go forward with Season 3, fans of the franchise can expect whole heap of new ‘Teen Mom’ episodes. Crews were sent out to begin filming the new season of ‘Teen Mom 2’ earlier this week, and ‘Teen Mom OG’ has been renewed for another season as well.

farrah.jpg

“OK, fine, MTV! I’ll come back. Stop begging me. I realize your silence means you want me on one of your shows again!”

In addition, MTV is currently working on getting another season of 16 and Pregnant made and launched. (The Ashley will have more info on that soon!)

Msangelbaby

LSA’s Favorite Villain
Reaction score
Reactions
146,731 6,734 2,401
Alleybux
Am I the only person who...

1. Just doesn’t like these girls

2. Am over the whole concept of Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant?

I still watch TM2 just because. I guess it’s the fact that I’ve watched them from the beginning and can’t let go.

I don’t think they should be making spin-offs, though. It’s like starting the roller coaster ride all over again. The show has been on for about 10 years now and I’m just not interested in starting over with a new group of girls.

Also, if you have to change up the cast on a so-called docu-series, you know the show is done.

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,520 14,415 4,441
Alleybux
Well Ashley just got new titties,she and Bar are back together and they don't seem to fw his mom anymore so idk what drama is going to come from there.

jasminecrocks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,993 4,928 576
Alleybux
I like this one better than the other installments, but it is definitely trash TV. I'm not shocked MTV is milking it, especially now. They need all the content they can get.

Sarah330

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,610 3,185 2,169
Alleybux
I was happy it was gone. Kaylas head is way too big with this whole situation as is Ashley's. They have nasty attitudes

Sidney Prescott

WorkinOnMyAbsWitYoMan
Reaction score
Reactions
113,558 1,041 104
Alleybux
Well Ashley just got new titties,she and Bar are back together and they don't seem to fw his mom anymore so idk what drama is going to come from there.

Wait they back? Ashley is done with clout chasing rappers? Wow. I honestly didn’t see them getting back together. they better save and invest this check. Bar needs to get a tattoo license or go to trade school or something. Idk where he’s going with those forehead tattoos.
Actually I recall seeing Ashley was letting Bar stay with her family again cause he was bout to be homeless. She’ll always be a crutch for him.

ETA: I’m happy they got picked up again. Much more interesting to watch their lives than the older girls. How many vacations and new houses have we purchased for the older girls? Plenty. At least this bunch still had real jobs. I know the one playing switcharoo with her baby daddies is back to the original one. Guess he’ll stick around for a check. Maybe they can fumigate that trailer.

bustakita

Masterofhaokenucannevabeatme Supreme Clientele
Reaction score
Reactions
17,898 437 202
Alleybux
I'll drop some jewels of my thoughts. I am tripping off the fact that they have had so many opportunities presented to them. And did nothing really great with them. Only in the last 3-4 years have they somewhat made half ass attempts. And trust me I'm speaking from experience on the other side. They have no true growth.

chunlii

pu$$y worth a benz truck
Reaction score
Reactions
21,216 125 127
Alleybux
ew. that picture stinks. they need to stop the frickin gravy train, they will create more of the entitled good for nothing heffers that were made from tm1 & 2 smh. none of those girls deserve the money

JxySxxlez

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,534 24 10
Alleybux
Wait they back? Ashley is done with clout chasing rappers? Wow. I honestly didn’t see them getting back together. they better save and invest this check. Bar needs to get a tattoo license or go to trade school or something. Idk where he’s going with those forehead tattoos.
Actually I recall seeing Ashley was letting Bar stay with her family again cause he was bout to be homeless. She’ll always be a crutch for him.

ETA: I’m happy they got picked up again. Much more interesting to watch their lives than the older girls. How many vacations and new houses have we purchased for the older girls? Plenty. At least this bunch still had real jobs. I know the one playing switcharoo with her baby daddies is back to the original one. Guess he’ll stick around for a check. Maybe they can fumigate that trailer.

Yes! That’s what I like about these girls. They’re raw and it’s not fake.... yet. The women on teen mom are quite boring honestly lmao it’s always gonna be the same content and drama. Actually idek why they’re still having these broke bird like problems when they’re clearly well paid. But like someone else said I’ve been watching it from the beginning so I’m kind of invested

Mysterion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,083 814 13
Alleybux
I completely forgot about this. They should've cut Brianna, either bring that the other girl from the beginning or bring in another girl.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,521 87 27
Alleybux
Screen-Shot-2019-10-31-at-11.11.07-AM.png

“If they’re fixin’ to set them up at that new Super 8 up near the Walmart, you best believe I’ll be usin’ their pool!”

shady LOL

DatgirlT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,212 319 77
Alleybux
I'm happy it's coming back as out of all the teen mom shows that's out in the US this is the only one I actually like.Does anybody got an air date?

Last edited: