Experiences with British Men?

VeraJayne

The Girl Can't Help It
Reaction score
Reactions
21,332 295 99
Alleybux
Come all ye,

Good, bad, and the ugly tea, advice, opinions. I've been dating this English guy for about a month and a half. It's going pretty well, I feel like I'm starting to like him. From my perception he likes me as well, he's referenced meeting my family, he texts me everyday even when we can't hang out. Also, we've met on a dating app; he told me he has since deleted the app and he is not talking to other people....

Anyway, I've never dated a European before. Is this all normal dating custom over there? I think its kind of soon for him to meet my family but I don't know. If we do get serious...what's something I should know beforehand. Just curious

giphy.gif

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,490 11,791 9,980
Alleybux
Omg i literally just had this convo less than an hour ago with my girlfriend.

Our final verdict was: American women are like kryptonite. Looking for an easy dude to pussy whip just bat your eyelashes and flirt with a British man. Then if youre unlucky you may be permanently attached to an emotionally needyass man who won't release the teat.

Fair warning, this can get old and tiresome real quick. My friend and I were discussing our mutual friend who is currently miserable in London with "weak" British men.

Makeminetea

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,120 12 19
Alleybux
My best advice - having married and subsequently divorced an Englishman - is to read the book Watching The English by Kate Fox. It's a bit long, but it explains sooooo much about English culture and the differences in communication and values that you just wouldn't expect. If I'd read it back then I might not have had such a hard time in our marriage, if I'm completely honest, and might even still be married.

It's also quite funny and helped me feel appreciation for English people after a bout of frustration post-divorce. Fox is a social anthropologist and English herself and the whole thing is well-researched and self deprecating (a key English value, as it happens). I actually reread it every couple of years still just for amusement.

Good luck with your relationship and I hope this helps!

MargaeryTyrell

I Don't Want To Be A Queen. I Want To Be THE Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
178,335 5,132 1,600
Alleybux
Cheap, boring, delusional. Worship the British empire(ew) especially if they're English. There are much better options when it comes to European men. The typical British man is ugly too and age quite badly, especially English men. Irish and Scottish men are nicer. Welsh men tend to be super nice, you'll crush them if you have a strong personality lol.

Caligullfree

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,714 2,897 1,014
Alleybux
Omg i literally just had this convo less than an hour ago with my girlfriend.

Our final verdict was: American women are like kryptonite. Looking for an easy dude to pussy whip just bat your eyelashes and flirt with a British man. Then if youre unlucky you may be permanently attached to an emotionally needyass man who won't release the teat.

Fair warning, this can get old and tiresome real quick. My friend and I were discussing our mutual friend who is currently miserable in London with "weak" British men.
accurate :whistle:

Also the UK is FULL of uglasses men and women. And England is grey, rainy and damp. Americans are sunnier to them in demeanor and many of them want to go to LA for an "American" experience.

British men can be dominated because their culture hates confrontation. They invented being passive aggressive so they don't really know how to make do with Americans being aggressive. It will probably mean they will use any woman they get with as an attack dog to their family, frenemies or whoever their candy asses can't handle.

As always, go for one that is a good provider, stable and well paying job and good luck with them uglass genes cuz they may end up wonky eyed like them paltrow kids

MARY SIBLEY

“Elaine Parks alter”
Reaction score
Reactions
79,532 7,443 6,705
Alleybux
The Scots are more like American guys. Very cool guys.

Other than that....beware! :LOL:

Attachments

• 29B3D004-753B-41E7-96C4-43FEA6ADE6CF.jpeg
    29B3D004-753B-41E7-96C4-43FEA6ADE6CF.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 236

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,490 11,791 9,980
Alleybux
So the funniest coincidence happened yesterday my other friend matched witth a dude from London on tinder

The whole brief engagement is hilarious lol

5iXGu8e.png

Moscateau

Fix that face
Reaction score
Reactions
3,047 266 137
Alleybux
Come all ye,

Good, bad, and the ugly tea, advice, opinions. I've been dating this English guy for about a month and a half. It's going pretty well, I feel like I'm starting to like him. From my perception he likes me as well, he's referenced meeting my family, he texts me everyday even when we can't hang out. Also, we've met on a dating app; he told me he has since deleted the app and he is not talking to other people....

Anyway, I've never dated a European before. Is this all normal dating custom over there? I think its kind of soon for him to meet my family but I don't know. If we do get serious...what's something I should know beforehand. Just curious

giphy.gif
I remember when I got to the UK a certain lady told me to steer clear of them cause they ain’t sh!t.
Anyway been with 3 British guys. One black, two white.
I liked the black guy a lot and he wasn’t the white washed type. But I willl tell you a majority of bm in the UK are delusional af. I had a black housemate who only brought home some orange faced ww.
White Brits on the other hand are a big mess. There’s a common characteristic in them. Lost, drink a lot, chat a lot of rubbish, ignorant, petty, childish, not good looking...girl... they were everything I was warned about. They also don’t age very well. Surprisingly the two were good af in bed. Other than that they are childish af. It’s like they don’t grow up. They have a superiority complex too. After dealing with these clowns, I wouldn’t even consider dating one again. You’ll be very frustrated believe me

Last edited:

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,490 11,791 9,980
Alleybux
they are celebrities. most British women are ugly specially white women.

That makes sense. Australians are ugly too.

If you think about it they're basically inbred. They are old isolated nations on an island. Ive noticed that a lot of communities that were once isolated for hundreds of years via island or jungle have a look to them. Not an attractive one either. This extends to aboriginals in Australia, India and Brazil too.

wonderpg

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,193 7,471 1,802
Alleybux
That makes sense. Australians are ugly too.

If you think about it they're basically inbred. They are old isolated nations on an island. Ive noticed that a lot of communities that were once isolated for hundreds of years via island or jungle have a look to them. Not an attractive one either. This extends to aboriginals in Australia, India and Brazil too.
Its mainly because of their diet and lifestyle. They have a drinking culture and most of them smokes as well. Their foods are pretty unhealthy as well