Quantcast

Experiences with Scorpio Man

Reaction score
Reactions
6,086 139 120
Alleybux
Tell me your experience with a Scorpio man. I'm a cancer and just want to hear your experience with them.

Last edited:

GoddessAriel

Virgo Queen In Charge
Reaction score
Reactions
13,373 444 468
Alleybux
Unless you are a water sign or perhaps a Taurus, good luck with that.

There are decent Scorpios but they have a lot of dark emotional baggage.

Salone_Chic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
379,391 7,307 4,083
Alleybux
I'm a cancer.

I find them weird. The guys are good lays but they always get weird at a certain point with me.

Possessive, controlling, vengeful ... They're an intense sign. They're best as friends. It's hard to be friends with the guys though. The more you resist them the harder they try. Most of them have a very healthy ego; borderline full of themselves.

I have a gemini moon and rising so I can be a little flakey and detached at times and I will literally just forget about them; especially in the early parts of a relationship. This drives them crazy. They expect to be the center of your world. If they're not, they assume you're cheating or seeing other people. In all fairness, I usually am seeing other people if we're not exclusive but that's the thing, they play by a different set of rules. You can't see other people but they can.

They want to know everything about you and don't want to disclose anything. You ask them one question and they shut down meanwhile you answered 20 of their questions. The more you tell them, the more they want to know. They're all amateur psychologists.

I have yet to meet one, male or female, that has a good relationship with both parents. They all have baggage.

I find them to be a little cheap or rather frugal. Outside of xes, I don't find them very fun or interesting. Most don't have that great a sense of humor. They take themselves very seriously.

I think a capricorn would be an interesting match for them.

Last edited:

Queen of Cups

LSA's Friendly Pen Pal
Reaction score
Reactions
26,713 588 312
Alleybux

Ummm...no. I've been FWB's with 2, and that's it. With all the water/emotions flowing so intensely, I'm not sure if I'd be capable of having a full blown relationship with one. Cuddy buddies only.

#1 was a liar, played head games and tried to insult my intelligence. That lasted about 2 or 3 months. #2 was none of these things, but it was getting risky because we occasionally work together on projects since our employers are sister companies. Now we literally don't have the time anymore. That went on for over a year.

TheStandard

A Menace To South Central
Reaction score
Reactions
22,731 347 190
Alleybux
I'm a Libra. And my experience with scorpio men is they expect you to just be there at every text/call but are nowhere to be found when you contact them lol. They become obsessive when you finally stop reciprocating and treat them how they treat you. My phone/texts have been blown up and I finally ignored this person till he went away. It all revolves around them. They're good at throwing you under the bus too. They can be super cowardly and paranoid and love to start drama between people. Specially between women or try to get in between couples just for fun and to blow up their own egos.

GoddessAriel

Virgo Queen In Charge
Reaction score
Reactions
13,373 444 468
Alleybux
Ummm...no. I've been FWB's with 2, and that's it. With all the water/emotions flowing so intensely, I'm not sure if I'd be capable of having a full blown relationship with one. Cuddy buddies only.

#1 was a liar, played head games and tried to insult my intelligence. That lasted about 2 or 3 months. #2 was none of these things, but it was getting risky because we occasionally work together on projects since our employers are sister companies. Now we literally don't have the time anymore. That went on for over a year.

Lol no I just meant ya'll would be better suited than a Earth, Air or a Fire sign.

For instance I don't even have the patience for 2 or 3 hours let alone months. I'm already done and it hasn't even began lol.

lilyplumb

His girl keep the scales, a little mermaid.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,584 223 112
Alleybux
They are super sexy..even the ugly ones. He’ll win you over in no time. He’ll lead a double life and you’ll never know about it unless you get your libra friend to play detective. He’ll disappear from time to time after texting you sweet nothings. He’ll ask you things like “what is the meaning of love” and when you respond, he wont answer till late the next day saying “sorry something came up”. Knowing damn well he read it, he just likes it when girls go crazy over him. All the while your addiction to him is growing inside of you like a flaming hot demon from hell melting your soul.

He’ll say things like “this girl bought me a small gift today, idk what that could mean” sh!t like that to drive a reaction out of you. Once you start getting all emotional and crying about his mind games he’ll start asking you if maybe its best to be friends because none of the sh!t he does should ever warant that kind of dramatic response. You’ll seethe and grow bitter..God forbid you resent him. He’ll eventually play martyr and cut all ties with you because he’d rather let ‘the one’ get away. He’s a masochist so he’ll want to live in pain with memories of you, than to actually have you. Don’t worry though, he’ll make his future girlfriend jealous with mentions of you.

Alison Hinds

RaggaMuffin
Reaction score
Reactions
4,690 148 7
Alleybux
I'm a Cancer, Scorpio rising, Virgo Moon. I've only ever been friends with Scorpio guys (and they do make good friends) because girl....*all* of them had messy love lives. I like my romantic dramas in my TV, not in my life.

Moirae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,536 239 28
Alleybux

This is a damn lie lol. Im a Capricorn and I have had two bad experiences with them. I’m shook to ever get into it like that with a Scorpio man.

I do have a Scorpio best female friend and we get on like a house on fire.

petiteprincesse

Yung Naomi
Reaction score
Reactions
52,672 1,583 686
Alleybux
i am with one right now. He is nice, funny,smart; we bump head from time to time but nothing major. I can say it is the best relationship i've ever had...but then again i am a scorpio myself :D

Dani_Blanco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,142 8,314 1,773
Alleybux
Tell me your experience with a Scorpio man. I'm a cancer and just want to hear your experience with them.
I'm a Taurus and I love Scorpio men. Very controlling though, will also get angry. All jokes aside may stalk you or kick your ass.

They can be a bit stubborn, they are generous and love hard.

chatterbox_380

No-filter-having heaux
Reaction score
Reactions
26,744 1,857 140
Alleybux
As a scorpio woman, I have a male scorpion friend. My ass fell for him, THREE motherfµck!ng times. These posts are punching me in the chest with how real some of them are. My Sag moon is failing me at the moment with how much it's not reeling in the sun.

deliberate

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
140 2 1
Alleybux
If its an unevolved scorpio they can be very very manipulative....mind games & mind fµck!ng to the unthh degree smh...I still like scorpios in general though lol

Azula

Firelord
Reaction score
Reactions
37,627 966 377
Alleybux
fµck!ng manipulative! Don't know how to open up but when you to open up to them. Compulsive liars. My ex would lie even when you have concrete receipts

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,035 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
15258906_348155378897341_4458085017121193984_n.jpg
I'm a cancer.

I find them weird. The guys are good lays but they always get weird at a certain point with me.

I find them to be a little cheap or rather frugal. Outside of xes, I don't find them very fun or interesting. Most don't have that great a sense of humor. They take themselves very seriously.

Girl, didn't Mr. Wilburn himself tell us

AshMeadows

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,470 29 5
Alleybux
I've dealt/dealing with a Scorpio male I'm a Taurus and have trouble letting go. We have a great connection it feels crazy sometimes but it never works out he always goes ghost and drops contact. whenever theres a day I think about him a lot he messages me and apologizes saying he's a dick and that he's not messing around with anyone else.(I believe him crazy i know) he just doesn't handle communication and relationships well. he's an artist and says he can't juggle his passion and a relationship cause all the emotions and his head space is "crazy" he low key needs mental help i think from hearing about his life and his past and stuff I sometimes want to let go just to feel at peace but i also don't because when we do talk and are together the connection and energy is craaaaazy there doesn't even have to be anything xesual in person or on the phone its mentally It feels like I've known him my life he sometimes refers to me as his twin flame idk but Scorpio men seem confusing as hell to me

BeeSunshine

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
688 8 4
Alleybux
I'm a cancer.

Possessive, controlling, vengeful ... They're an intense sign. They're best as friends. It's hard to be friends with the guys though. The more you resist them the harder they try. Most of them have a very healthy ego; borderline full of themselves.

I have a gemini moon and rising so I can be a little flakey and detached at times and I will literally just forget about them; especially in the early parts of a relationship. This drives them crazy. They expect to be the center of your world. If they're not, they assume you're cheating or seeing other people. In all fairness, I usually am seeing other people if we're not exclusive but that's the thing, they play by a different set of rules. You can't see other people but they can.

They want to know everything about you and don't want to disclose anything. You ask them one question and they shut down meanwhile you answered 20 of their questions. The more you tell them, the more they want to know. They're all amateur psychologists.

I have yet to meet one, male or female, that has a good relationship with both parents. They all have baggage.

My estranged ex of 24 yrs is a Scorpio and you are 100% correct on all your points.
Of course I'm a Scorpio too but I'm evolved ... lol
Liar, cheater, manipulator and as soon as you treat them like they treat you, their delicate egos cannot take it!
Ugh I could go on and on but everyone has not told one lie lol

LovelyLeo03

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,315 513 942
Alleybux
I'm a cancer.

Girl u just read they cheap asses for filth lol

rose5678

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
107 4 11
Alleybux
They are super sexy..even the ugly ones. He’ll win you over in no time. He’ll lead a double life and you’ll never know about it unless you get your libra friend to play detective. He’ll disappear from time to time after texting you sweet nothings. He’ll ask you things like “what is the meaning of love” and when you respond, he wont answer till late the next day saying “sorry something came up”. Knowing damn well he read it, he just likes it when girls go crazy over him. All the while your addiction to him is growing inside of you like a flaming hot demon from hell melting your soul.

He’ll say things like “this girl bought me a small gift today, idk what that could mean” sh!t like that to drive a reaction out of you. Once you start getting all emotional and crying about his mind games he’ll start asking you if maybe its best to be friends because none of the sh!t he does should ever warant that kind of dramatic response. You’ll seethe and grow bitter..God forbid you resent him. He’ll eventually play martyr and cut all ties with you because he’d rather let ‘the one’ get away. He’s a masochist so he’ll want to live in pain with memories of you, than to actually have you. Don’t worry though, he’ll make his future girlfriend jealous with mentions of you.

Even the ugly ones...lol !!!! My friend’s exboyfriend was a sexy motherfµcker Scorp who tried to get with me on the side!!! He would strip me naked with those reptilian eyes and flirt with me while she was in the next room. No shame! But still xes appeal on fire. My, my, my.

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
344,014 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
Depends on the type of relationship you're looking for. If you want that whole "friends first" relationship..look elsewhere...if you want a laidback relationship where you guys chill and have fun..look elsehwere...if you want a passionate, dramatic, one sided love affair where you end up confused but in love..then a Scorp is for you.

They love drama, starting sh!t, and they love taking more than they can give.

Personally..I don't think their "passion" or "intensity" is enough for all the lying, mind games, push/pull tests they perform on you. Unless you like that kinda sh!t.

CaramelBrown

Yeezus
Reaction score
Reactions
65,152 1,724 536
Alleybux
RUNNNN FOR THE HILLS

They're secretive af and easily bored. Unless you plan on being in a relationship where you're constantly playing a "game" with them just to keep their attention, then RUNNN.

Don't be fooled by their passion or attention. I've seen scorpio guys give you all their attention one day and act like you don't exist the next day. They're super flaky and tend to think everyone else just don't understand them because we're not deep enough. They also constantly "test" you to gauge your reaction and loyalty.

I'm a Capricorn and honestly even though scorpio is supposedly one of my top compatibility signs , when it comes to romantic relationships, I fail to see how we're compatible. They're too secretive.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,519 71 19
Alleybux
Once and I've avoided them since. I'm a Pisces and I fell for the hype of a Scorpio. I saw him as funny, smart, affectionate. But he was secretive and manipulative. He would get upset with me for not spilling my guts and confiding in him, but I could NEVER get him to open up to me. In the years we were togetherness any information I got about his past never came from him but his family. He was probably the most manipulative men I've ever dated. Gave me a promise ring then a week later he wants a break. He would say he loved me and he couldn't see himself with anyone else but he was constantly seeking attention and comfort from other women. DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIS SECRET SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT. I was young and dumb BUT he did teach me to stop wearing rose colored glasses and call a spade a spade. He's a liar and a manipulator.
EDIT: He also had multiple moments where he would ignore me for days but expect me to forgive and forget like it was my fault he didn't want to talk to me for 3 days.

Last edited:

beekaybuttafly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,301 3,656 3,239
Alleybux

There are decent Scorpios but they have a lot of dark emotional baggage.

I'm a Taurus, and they are no match; I don't want to spend my time handling someone. They require too much energy with little return.

I think they would do well with a Pisces. They would hurt a Cancer too much. A Sagittarius would be fun to see.

The right Capricorn would seriously hurt them.

GoddessAriel

Virgo Queen In Charge
Reaction score
Reactions
13,373 444 468
Alleybux
I'm a Taurus, and they are no match; I don't want to spend my time handling someone. They require too much energy with little return.

I think they would do well with a Pisces. They would hurt a Cancer too much. A Sagittarius would be fun to see.

The right Capricorn would seriously hurt them.

Well of course it all boils down to individual charts...but I've just noticed there's usually an attraction or connection

AntiSocialyte

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,732 650 95
Alleybux
So I have two experiences with Scorpio men and I have nothing but good things to say about them. The biggest issue was that we never wanted the same thing at the same time.

1st Scorpio: Scorpio Sun/Leo Moon/Scorpio Mercury/Scorpio Venus/Gemini Mars

When I wanted a relationship with him, he wasn't ready. By the time that he was ready, I had moved on. There's never been any bad blood between us and we're still friends to this day. I know that I can count on him. Whenever we're around each other, we do flirt but it's nothing too serious. He'll always be my friend.

2nd Scorpio: Scorpio Sun/Gemini Moon/Scorpio Mercury/Libra Venus/Scorpio Mars

I messed this situation up totally. We went into it both saying that we didn't want a relationship; we were just kicking it. He developed feelings and wanted us to be exclusive. He wanted to go into business together and we'd sit up all night talking about our dreams. I didn't see what he saw; I had feelings for him (still kinda do) but because he said he didn't want anything serious initially I was caught off guard and felt like he was switching the whole thing up on me.

He's a super loyal person and very nice and understanding. He has a girlfriend now (she doesn't trust him, so we don't speak), but I wish him nothing but the best cause he's a really good guy. (also best xes I've ever had)

I'm a Leo Sun/Taurus Moon/Virgo Venus, Mars and Mercury for perspective.

Last edited:

Stantonlikzaddy

Reaction score
Reactions
344,014 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
I also wanna add...they want that perfect power couple appeal to the outside world....they could care less about maintaining it but they want that power couple image.

I do think they work well with Geminis(Gems love playing mind games and they love the back and forth emotions a Scorp would put them through), Aqua (same as Gem except they hate when someone mind games them), Cap(power couple dynamic), Leo (see Cap but more dramatic), and maybeee Aries..but after awhile an Aries would get bored of the secrecy..xes would be a1 tho

rose5678

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
107 4 11
Alleybux
Depends on the type of relationship you're looking for. If you want that whole "friends first" relationship..look elsewhere...if you want a laidback relationship where you guys chill and have fun..look elsehwere...if you want a passionate, dramatic, one sided love affair where you end up confused but in love..then a Scorp is for you.

They love drama, starting sh!t, and they love taking more than they can give.

Personally..I don't think their "passion" or "intensity" is enough for all the lying, mind games, push/pull tests they perform on you. Unless you like that kinda sh!t.

Actually I’d like a Scorp to start sh!t with me and see how that goes! Lol! Trust me, he won’t win.

beekaybuttafly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
71,301 3,656 3,239
Alleybux
I also wanna add...they want that perfect power couple appeal to the outside world....they could care less about maintaining it but they want that power couple image.

I do think they work well with Geminis(Gems love playing mind games and they love the back and forth emotions a Scorp would put them through), Aqua (same as Gem except they hate when someone mind games them), Cap(power couple dynamic), Leo (see Cap but more dramatic), and maybeee Aries..but after awhile an Aries would get bored of the secrecy..xes would be a1 tho

I could see a Gemini being infatuated with them.

An Aquarius having begrudged respect but nothing long term too similar.

A Capricorn/Scorpio would be a great power couple image, but the Capricorn couldn't control the Scorpion and would be too boring for them.

Leo same as Capricorn with drama like you said.

Aries for a fling.

Spot on.

Friday Foster

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
114,109 2,645 1,817
Alleybux
I'm a Libra. And my experience with scorpio men is they expect you to just be there at every text/call but are nowhere to be found when you contact them lol. They become obsessive when you finally stop reciprocating and treat them how they treat you. My phone/texts have been blown up and I finally ignored this person till he went away. It all revolves around them. They're good at throwing you under the bus too. They can be super cowardly and paranoid and love to start drama between people. Specially between women or try to get in between couples just for fun and to blow up their own egos.

How did you get this to happen? Let me know so I can do the same, I'm being stalked by one going on 2 years lol.

Stantonlikzaddy

Reaction score
Reactions
344,014 9,076 2,790
Alleybux
I could see a Gemini being infatuated with them.

An Aquarius having begrudged respect but nothing long term too similar.

A Capricorn/Scorpio would be a great power couple image, but the Capricorn couldn't control the Scorpion and would be too boring for them.

Leo same as Capricorn with drama like you said.

Aries for a fling.

Spot on.

TBH I see Scorpio women with Geminis, Aquas, and Pisces and Scorpio men with Leos, Caps, and Libras(It never works out tho..it ends terribly) IRL

What do you think of Scorps and Virgos?

ThePrototype

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,787 709 517
Alleybux
I’ll never involve myself with a Scorpio man again. My soon to be ex is one. I can count on him for anything tho. I can say that. Even now that we’re apart, if I call, he’ll come running.

Did a 15 year bid in Scorpio hell. There were good times but near the end, those good times didn’t outweigh the bad. I had to let go for my sanity and my babies. Once I let go, I completely cut the cord. It just really took me a few months ago to call and ask for help with anything. His girlfriend hates that but we have children together so I don’t care.

I stay out of the way especially now that he has a girlfriend. He was dealing with her the last year of us living together. She made sure to let me know she was fµck!ng my husband and it was very entertaining to him.

I guess he’s dragging her ass too cause she calls my phone when she can’t get a hold of him.

Sag don’t go well with Scorp. I let Ms. Leo have him. She seems to love the drama.

I can’t deal.

TheStandard

A Menace To South Central
Reaction score
Reactions
22,731 347 190
Alleybux
How did you get this to happen? Let me know so I can do the same, I'm being stalked by one going on 2 years lol.

I had a stalking situation but with a cancer. What is it with Water signs and stalker behavior ugh!

I had to ignore any and every message that was sent to me by this person (the scorpio guy). He was trying to act like nothing happened and like he doesn't ignore me. I just ignored him for good and he went away. Before that he was sending me messages acting like he was truly concerned about my job search, goals and other things he usually could care less about they act like they give a damn to reel you in.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom