Quantcast

Extremely afraid of hell..

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
I believe there is a God. There has to be. I just look at people and animals and be in amazement. As bad as some people are and yet they still on earth. The ocean could have drowned us by now. The earth could be swallowed by a black hole. Just the mercy of God. I’m not really afraid of hell. I’m afraid of taking my last breath and dying. Now that ish is scary.

Reaction score
Reactions
394 12 5
Alleybux
Before your ancestors were shipped across the Atlantic ocean, who did they worshipped? What I'm trying to say is religion is just a set of beliefs to guide our lives. When we die, it all ends
I'm agnostic but I absolutely agree with this. Organised religion is a control mechanism in my opinion. There's no point in believing something out of fear, do good because you want to not because a book said you must.

Toppergrl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,358 101 42
Alleybux
I have the same fears ... as much as I want to deny the existence of heaven and hell, maybe it’s my semi religious upbringing that keeps pulling me back into believing in the afterlife.
We are not simple creatures, I somehow refuse to accept that our souls will somehow disintegrate into nothing after our death.

And how will all the people who did evil in this world receive the punishment they deserve if there was no hell?

I get you...but I do pretty much believe that when we die, we are as dead and final as that poor cat that didn't make it across the road.....on the other hand, when I want to feel better about things or just let my mind wander, yes, I do imagine my family members who have passed and yes, even beloved pets of the past being "somewhere", BUT here again, this is a form of a crutch to ease MY mind. There is no basis in it. As far as people getting "theirs" after doing sh!tty or downright evil things (Hitler-ish)..this is just another form of us trying to make peace and some kind of rationalization of a horrible situation..."WELL, they are going to be punished in the end!!" maybe, maybe not

Azucar

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,449 1,421 406
Alleybux
I went from having weak faith in Christianity. I was more afraid of God, avoidant, didn't read the Bible, but felt compelled to say I followed Christ without any idea of who he truly was because I didn't want to go to Hell. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I was miserable in the end and went through an intense battle with depression until I found interest in the New Age lifestyle. It felt like it worked for me for a while then gradually wore off. I thought it could fix the vacancy in my spirit, but it didn't. I was more miserable than ever.

Then one day, very recently actually, I felt something in my spirit say "Look At Me". Through no external provocation (not a family member, friend, youtube video, or advertisement), I found myself purchasing a Bible and began studying the actual Word of God. Now I have no doubts that Christ is the almighty one. He is nothing like I thought he was and has shown me the error in my ways after years of avoiding him. I assumed his word would be a belligerent, egotistical God that was quick to tell people they were going to hell. Boy, I was extremely, sorrowfully wrong. There is no reason to fear God (in a worldly sense) once you know his true word. In fact, you will embrace him because you've finally felt the love he has had for you all along.

Christ did not create religion or Christianity. I would suggest you purchasing a Bible for yourself and making space to learn the Word of God and develop an authentic relationship with him for yourself. He will not leave you nor forsake you. You won't fear hell because you'll be renewed and happily living for the only one that can save you from it.
Oh my lord. God spoke through you. Beautiful. Thank you for this.

gemxen

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,182 219 10
Alleybux
So I'm coming to terms with the fact I don't really fully believe in God right now, and never have. I've tried and even thought I was saved at one point but I guess I imagined it. I fear I don't have the capacity to truly believe in anything, right now I'm looking into spirituality and lean towards a different type of God/Source but I'm plagued by not having the answer and feeling like if I don't find the truth I'll end up in suffering. It keeps me up at night. Has anyone else gone through this?
I went through that for awhile. Now, I don't think hell makes any more sense than heaven does.

What I haven't come to terms with is death. That has been difficult. Religion is how most of the people in my life cope with death. Not believing in heaven or God makes it difficult to comfort and receive comfort from religious family members and friends.

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
287,684 17,716 14,284
Alleybux
So I'm coming to terms with the fact I don't really fully believe in God right now, and never have. I've tried and even thought I was saved at one point but I guess I imagined it. I fear I don't have the capacity to truly believe in anything, right now I'm looking into spirituality and lean towards a different type of God/Source but I'm plagued by not having the answer and feeling like if I don't find the truth I'll end up in suffering. It keeps me up at night. Has anyone else gone through this?
Christ died so that true believers will join the Heavenly Father, we don’t fear death. The rest are have a one way ticket to hell.

But God is always listening, he will not intervene unless you give me the permission to be in your life. We all struggle with our faith, we a human. Please sort out your faith and repent before your last breath.

norcalA1

Ballin Aint A Crime..
Reaction score
Reactions
20,292 2,202 1,676
Alleybux
The Mediterranean world was diverse, not “white”. There are no proof that Jesus existed or not existed, sounds like a good theory about “being conscious”. I am just saying that okay, prophets in that territory at that time, who went around preaching, would not have been white with blue eyes and blond, straight hair. The white people in Europe had pagan religions and Christianity was forced upon them too. It is only Judaism of the Abrahamic religions that haven’t been forced upon others. Islam has been forced upon black people as well. But today it is a religion that have become natural to many people all over the world. I am not Christian or religious but I have friends from Ghana and Liberia who are very Christian and I think it would be condescending and disrespectful to tell them that they should abandon their religion because someone forced it upon their relatives generations back.
You can’t read. Didn’t I say there isn’t a Jesus . Then you go on to say “it’s a good theory about being conscious” Jesus is a story line about conscious and Astro physics . Then all the rest of the stuff you said sounds misrepresented the time line I’m talking with of. Around what year would this be ?

Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 208 100
Alleybux
@Psalm @FilipinoJas @JoshieC Wtf are yall doing in the the Atheist & Agnostic forum lmao?? Yall aren’t gonna be converting anyone to your cult.....sorry rElIgIoN so hang it up.
Well I can’t speak for the others but this thread popped up on the main page for me. I don’t believe in “converting” anyone to anything, if God wants you, make no doubt that he will show you that. I’m a firm believer in people having their own experience as that is truly the only way to solidify faith if you ask me. She asked a question, I told her about my experience and hopefully in the process gave encouragement. It’s as simple as that. But let’s not be blind to the fact that no matter what she chooses, it is devastating to lose faith in something you’ve always known. If you don’t want to believe in God, no one, not even God is holding a gun to your head. You have free will to Choose whatever you wish, but as for me? I choose God. @sunburnt describes it so well as my path has been similar to hers. I don’t know everything, nor will I ever try to make sense of organized religions or anything of the like. But I can say, God is real and Jesus Christ is my savior and advocate for me to my father in Heaven. Sip or spit, that’s my truth lol

Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 208 100
Alleybux
How sick and twisted is a God that sees evil being done and has the power of change but doesn’t do anything at all. Hears his/hers people’s cries and ignores them?!
God isn’t the sick and twisted one. Personally, I felt the same as you for a time. I said “God if this is who you are, I don’t like that” so... I asked him to show me who he was. He did, here’s one thing to know, all of your arguments are valid... but all of the answers are in the Bible. I read the Bible often before God took me through this “journey” it thought I understood it but I didn’t because I had not experienced enough to understand. It’s like a blinder came off my mind and eyes when he took me through this season. Also understand that no matter how much I say this to you, it won’t take root. It can’t, in my opinion lol. I truly believe the only way to know God is having your own personal experience, but it requires being open (and ngl, the sh!ts SO painful.) I had to release all of the constructs of my mind regarding God, Heaven, the world, etc. there’s a scripture that says “my ears had heard of God, but now I see him.” I view things very differently now and not necessarily the way churches and others do. I think the simple fact that you’re so empathetic and intune to the suffering of the world that you are closer to God than you think. Take religion out of it and you’ll see that it becomes clearer. God does exist without religion.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 208 100
Alleybux
HELL is on earth. Our ancestors created it, not god.

And we perpetuate it.

We are the gods of the hell we impose on future generations.
Thank you, which is why we pray that the kingdom comes so that Earth is as it is in Heaven. The sins of the fathers visiting the 4 generation. Hello it’s our behavior patterns here that create suffering my people.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 208 100
Alleybux
I went from having weak faith in Christianity. I was more afraid of God, avoidant, didn't read the Bible, but felt compelled to say I followed Christ without any idea of who he truly was because I didn't want to go to Hell. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I was miserable in the end and went through an intense battle with depression until I found interest in the New Age lifestyle. It felt like it worked for me for a while then gradually wore off. I thought it could fix the vacancy in my spirit, but it didn't. I was more miserable than ever.

Then one day, very recently actually, I felt something in my spirit say "Look At Me". Through no external provocation (not a family member, friend, youtube video, or advertisement), I found myself purchasing a Bible and began studying the actual Word of God. Now I have no doubts that Christ is the almighty one. He is nothing like I thought he was and has shown me the error in my ways after years of avoiding him. I assumed his word would be a belligerent, egotistical God that was quick to tell people they were going to hell. Boy, I was extremely, sorrowfully wrong. There is no reason to fear God (in a worldly sense) once you know his true word. In fact, you will embrace him because you've finally felt the love he has had for you all along.

Christ did not create religion or Christianity. I would suggest you purchasing a Bible for yourself and making space to learn the Word of God and develop an authentic relationship with him for yourself. He will not leave you nor forsake you. You won't fear hell because you'll be renewed and happily living for the only one that can save you from it.
You have shared my TESTIMONY. It’s nothing like knowing God for yourself. Not knowing him as an acquaintance through your mom and dad or pastor, but having a PERSONAL relationship with Him. Knowing source, my infinite creator who created such a glorious and beautiful space for me to call home... that is what God has done. Take a step outside people, look at nature. Observe it and all of the systems in place. Take in its beauty and terrain. Then come back and tell me God isn’t real.

bruuuhhhhh

Don’t it feel like we belong?
Reaction score
Reactions
642 74 155
Alleybux
Where are the SAVED fonts at?? Where are the believers ?? This font is crying out to be saved . Where are y’all ?

the Bible says have faith as small as a mustard seed . Have you seen a mustard seed ? It’s small, you can barely see . Just have faith.

Where are the saved fonts at? If you have power , have power .

someone should of personal message her already and invite to their virtual church congregation on Sunday .
A lot of people have a blessing from God that they deny or take for granted.
Coming to God helps realize your purpose, you just have to adjust to Him and not the other way around.

bruuuhhhhh

Reaction score
Reactions
642 74 155
Alleybux
He's not real. LOL.
Okay but If the One who created you and me isn't real, How are we real??

I believe we are gods, because it says this in the Word (Truth).
I personally just believe we are lost gods who have been cut off from the Source (The Most High). To get there, to the Source we have to get to Know Him through Christ. With all the love I can give , I'm telling everybody there is not much time left sis.
REPENT.

bruuuhhhhh

Reaction score
Reactions
642 74 155
Alleybux

I personally just believe we are lost gods who have been cut off from the Source (The Most High). To get there, to the Source we have to get to Know Him through Christ. With all the love I can give , I'm telling everybody there is not much time left sis.
REPENT.
Get on the Winning TEAM!!!

#TEAMJESUS

BaeCole

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
273,153 6,668 6,001
Alleybux

REPENT.

Girl, be quiet. I try to be respectful, but you're in the atheist and agnostic forum preaching about your sky daddy, so respect goes out the window. I have sense enough to form my own beliefs. And with 30 years in, I've decided sky daddy ain't it and won't ever be it. But YOU keep your faith up.

bruuuhhhhh

Reaction score
Reactions
642 74 155
Alleybux
Girl, be quiet. I try to be respectful, but you're in the atheist and agnostic forum preaching about your sky daddy, so respect goes out the window. I have sense enough to form my own beliefs. And with 30 years in, I've decided sky daddy ain't it and won't ever be it. But YOU keep your faith up.
Yolo goes both ways. Corny but true

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
That sh!t is pure entertainment. Can’t do nothing but laugh at this BS

25742177-EC55-4E24-ACB9-60AE9E38BA90.gif

Yoooooooooo, mannnnnnn I am done !!! Goodnight I’m done ! She said a dude stuck his dick in her mouth and her Coochie itchy and the pastor pops her head.

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
There's no such thing as heaven, hell, god or satan.
I stopped believing in hell/satan ages ago it’s false i don’t care most of it is false man made and I grew up with Uber religious grandparents who’s “saved” so I saw ish went down as a little girl. I can tell how many times my relatives told me I wouldnt live to see 20 because the “rapture” or “Jesus coming back soon”, “the book of revelation” and all that stuff girl. Reminding you Jesus coming soon or this or all this crazy stuff lmao. How we better get saved or we going “nonstop” to hell and will be judged on judgement day then casted off into hell. I have seen people scream in churches and catch the Holy Ghost or claim they can see the future with prophecy dreams all types of stuff. I choose not to be religious and I divested from that mentality as well. I have my own personal beliefs but religion isn’t one of them at all no thanks!

Capricornnnn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,496 430 121
Alleybux
It’s normal to question your beliefs. Because none of us 100% know if anything is real( I say this as a someone who believes in the Christian faith). But the fact that you are scared of hell says that you do believe in god, the devil, heaven and hell.

Paris Lux

SaLmon, from somebody suitcase
Reaction score
Reactions
35,167 1,815 52
Alleybux
View attachment 2485359
Yoooooooooo, mannnnnnn I am done !!! Goodnight I’m done ! She said a dude stuck his dick in her mouth and her Coochie itchy and the pastor pops her head.
My fave part is at 1:50 he spraying her coochie with holy water and she starts convulsing and he boops her on the head again LMAO!!!!!

Moldavite

It's Already Done
Reaction score
Reactions
6,617 161 32
Alleybux
None of that is real lol
It is, I've witnessed it and if you haven't personally, I can see why you'd have your doubts.

Anyways, I don't know how I made it to agnostic/fool alley, I'll see myself out. Don't bother quoting me.

Alter2Ego

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
163 1
Alleybux
Jazzyjazzjaz:

I can't understand why are you afraid of hell. What exactly do you believe hell to be? What sort of place is it?

Alter2Ego

Paris Lux

SaLmon, from somebody suitcase
Reaction score
Reactions
35,167 1,815 52
Alleybux
It is, I've witnessed it and if you haven't personally, I can see why you'd have your doubts.

Anyways, I don't know how I made it to agnostic/fool alley, I'll see myself out. Don't bother quoting me.
LOL you don’t know how you got here b it you’ve been here since 2019 BYE

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
I am Christian and my pastor said that while hell is real, people actually have the wrong understanding of what it is. He said that Hell is a place where souls go to be destroyed, not burn and be tormented forever. He said that verse in the Bible was taken out of context, and that people should considet hell to be a place that continuously burns with souls, and not a place the souls themselves burn eternally. He also pointed out that according to scripture, hell was a place intended for fallen angels (demons) to live eternally, but in the end God plans to even end their torment and destroy them altogether.

He said that the church took on a false dichotomy of eternity in heaven vs eternity in hell, when the real dichotomy is eternal life vs non-eternal life. Jesus even alludes to this several times in scripture when he says he comes to bring us eternal life, implying that not everyone's life will be eternal.
The souls burn in the lake of fire. You pastor is sugar coating things. Read the Bible. Its all written.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux

Accept reality. God is like a parent he loves us but we better act right or we will be punished. God does not accept everything we do. There are rules of life to follow. If you break them your life will be a mess.

For example, Christian rules
1. No adultery in the Bible (consequence divorce)
2. No lustful casual xes without marriage (consequence children born out of wedlock, single moms)

And the mess you make can continue down for generations of your family. God loves us and gives us a chance.

But there are certain sins as described in the Bible that are complete "abominations" that are very hard to forgive.

Last edited:

JaxRhapsody

Rhapsodic Laviathan
Reaction score
Reactions
1,657 121 132
Alleybux
Accept reality. God is like a parent he loves us but we better act right or we will be punished. God does not accept everything we do. There are rules of life to follow. If you break them your life will be a mess.

For example, Christian rules
1. No adultery in the Bible (consequence divorce)
2. No lustful casual xes without marriage (consequence children born out of wedlock, single moms)

And the mess you make can continue down for generations of your family. God loves us and gives us a chance.

But there are certain sins as described in the Bible that are complete "abominations" that are very hard to forgive.
No I don't accept your insessant "reality" you jessoids are always stuffing down our ears and throats without provocation. I'll never aknowledge Allah as the supreme god of the universe. You have a path to walk, good for you, but spare me the fµck!ng arrogance of your path being the only way to any sort of salvation, just because a book said so, subsequently because they said he said. You abrahamic faiths are the only ones who spout such arrogance. No other non-abrahamic faith has such a itchy trigger finger to unload a full clip off faith unwarranted assault.

Always so quick to prothlytize, brow beating your good word. Even if I did want to go back to that farce called christianity, the followers are too insufferable. Naw. My faith is older than the oldest abrahamic faiths- catholicism and judaism, coming from the unrecorded religions before it, that we have little knowledge of. It works best for me, and grants me some solace. Where you need ten rules, mine is simply; harm none, do what ye will, lest it returns threefold.
SilentJessoid.jpg

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
No I don't accept your insessant "reality" you jessoids are always stuffing down our ears and throats without provocation. I'll never aknowledge Allah as the supreme god of the universe. You have a path to walk, good for you, but spare me the fµck!ng arrogance of your path being the only way to any sort of salvation, just because a book said so, subsequently because they said he said. You abrahamic faiths are the only ones who spout such arrogance. No other non-abrahamic faith has such a itchy trigger finger to unload a full clip off faith unwarranted assault.

Always so quick to prothlytize, brow beating your good word. Even if I did want to go back to that farce called christianity, the followers are too insufferable. Naw. My faith is older than the oldest abrahamic faiths- catholicism and judaism, coming from the unrecorded religions before it, that we have little knowledge of. It works best for me, and grants me some solace. Where you need ten rules, mine is simply; harm none, do what ye will, lest it returns threefold.
View attachment 2488152
Ille pray for you. What exactly is just believing in spirituality? Something that sounds cool to you?
The truth is all around you. All you have to do is wake up.

49573006._SX0_SY0_.jpg

ocean_meditator_0.jpg

Last edited:

bruuuhhhhh

Reaction score
Reactions
642 74 155
Alleybux
Yes, but I can't stand the abrahamic faiths.
Understood, you just have to understand that the Truth DOES exist. And your/our souls are PRICELESS.

Friend, your soul has VALUE. Even the most depraved pagan can agree to that - so the question that should be looked at is How much is your soul worth?

If you cared, how would you answer this question?

Regardless, I hope you find the Truth or it find You!! There's a battle between light/dark at all times.