Quantcast

Extremely attracted to a married man to the point of anxiety

Reaction score
Reactions
1,274 38 102
Alleybux
I'll provide a different take. You are allowed to have fantasies. That's not a bad thing. Go masturbate and call it day. Focus on your job, and just use this as data so you can look for these qualities in someone that is available to you.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,467 494,794 222,814
Alleybux
OP girl don’t do it. If your little hot pocket is going off like that you need to look elsewhere!

1. He’s married.
2. Never sh!t wear you eat.

I once had relations with a coworker, not married, we were both single. Dick was great until he started following me around the office like a lost puppy and making it obvious to are coworkers we were fµck!ng. I had cut him off and from then you could feel the resentment coming from him which made work a little uncomfortable.

I eventually got fired. Wasn’t communicating with him before it happened and didn’t care to keep communication after. He would hit me up here and there until eventually he stopped.

Nothing worse than having to see the man you’re fµck!ng (and worse when y’all stop fµck!ng) M-F for 40 hours a week. Don’t do it.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
OP girl don’t do it. If your little hot pocket is going off like that you need to look elsewhere!

1. He’s married.
2. Never sh!t wear you eat.

I once had relations with a coworker, not married, we were both single. Dick was great until he started following me around the office like a lost puppy and making it obvious to are coworkers we were fµck!ng. I had cut him off and from then you could feel the resentment coming from him which made work a little uncomfortable.

I eventually got fired. Wasn’t communicating with him before it happened and didn’t care to keep communication after. He would hit me up here and there until eventually he stopped.

Nothing worse than having to see the man you’re fµck!ng (and worse when y’all stop fµck!ng) M-F for 40 hours a week. Don’t do it.
*our

vaguebeaut

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,967 2,936 1,237
Alleybux
Crushes are normal every now and then, but don't act on it. Also, dating a coworker sounds like a bad idea anyway.

Last edited:

TangerYanger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,925 540 297
Alleybux
Norwegian pop artist Maria Mena just released an excellent 7-track project last fall titled "They Never Leave Their Wives" which you should totally listen to which describes her journey as the other woman. Ultimately, as she finds out in the projects closure:

"I guess you live and you learn
At that point it was my turn
But no man is worth losing yourself
Take it from me." - "You Live and Learn"

chanelframes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,501 2,174 1,362
Alleybux
Why y’all so f*cking dumb? Instead of trying to figure out why your self-esteem is so f*cking low that you would sleep with a married man, you run on here claiming “anxiety” and start boohoo crine like you’re not going to get dragged. Get yourself the f*ck together before you come here talmbout some women’s man, with your masochistic self. God
End of thread. And her anxiety is bad because she knows she's wrong.

LibbyF98

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,429 576 67
Alleybux
Sis, this ain't it at all. Don't be the homewrecker, nothing good will come of this AND he's your coworker. The karma will come back to bite your ass if you do act on your urges, hell nah.

QueenAquariB

TRUSTNO1
Reaction score
Reactions
44,783 2,256 2,218
Alleybux
Bish bye.. grow up! You're a grown ass woman aint no dude worth all that for a piece of d!ck...women kill me thats why I dont f*ck with bishes in real life... :rolleyes:

Missmatchedshoes88

الحُرِّية_لِفلسطين Call it what it is:GENOCIDE
Reaction score
Reactions
112,644 3,454 1,206
Alleybux
I started a new job, and the person I've been training with is my type in almost every way. Physically, personality, even the way he dresses and his hairstyles. I've even been reading articles on how to stop crushing on a married man. I can't sit here and say "oh I would never act on it" because I honestly don't know. I can say I wouldn't pursue him or flirt because I don't do that anyway, but if the opportunity ever presented itself, I probably wouldn't fight it. Anyway, I don't necessarily think he would go for me anyways so that's good. But when all that desire builds up and knowing nothing will come of it...is giving me anxiety. It's making me sick. How do I cleanse myself of this? He probably knows.
So you are self aware enough to know this is wrong..dont sh!t where you eat ...thats all I got

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,596 7,249 820
Alleybux
I started a new job, and the person I've been training with is my type in almost every way. Physically, personality, even the way he dresses and his hairstyles. I've even been reading articles on how to stop crushing on a married man. I can't sit here and say "oh I would never act on it" because I honestly don't know. I can say I wouldn't pursue him or flirt because I don't do that anyway, but if the opportunity ever presented itself, I probably wouldn't fight it. Anyway, I don't necessarily think he would go for me anyways so that's good. But when all that desire builds up and knowing nothing will come of it...is giving me anxiety. It's making me sick. How do I cleanse myself of this? He probably knows.

Is it that rough out here that y'all feel the need to double up on one man? :joy:

If you don't leave that married man alone OP!!!

chanelframes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,501 2,174 1,362
Alleybux
I wonder how old OP is because your financial security is not worth a piece of dick. U need to find a hobby where you can meet more men or get out more. Why sh!t where you eat?

chatflix

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,951 262 189
Alleybux
this man is married stop being trifling. anxiety? smh b!tch I hope his wife can feel you plotting on her soulmate and come up there and beat that ass

Last edited:

crystalsbutnotmeth

DM me 4 $65 Natal Chart Investigations
Reaction score
Reactions
18,191 228 49
Alleybux
It’s just temptation and endorphins. I once started a new job and this married IT guy was very friendly and seeking me out at lunchtime. I found myself thinking about him and looking forward to seeing him. Then I got mad, like how dare he! :mad: We’re both married and this is NOT OK! Thinking he’s getting off on me talking to him at lunch. I started going to the park for lunch. He was then like - where you be at? I miss you. I started feeling annoyEd, like get AWAYfrom me! You’re not paying my bills. You just want a fan. Well, NOT ME BUSTER! Find somebody else!e1

ps. If you are single, it’s worse. Just ask yourself- is he paying my bills? No he’s paying his wife’s bills and you’re just a sucka!
Lol if you’re from the DMV and this IT guy was darkskin, I think I know who you are. If not, just ignore me, I’m just being messy lmaoooo

1619231638975.gif

DontCum4mi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,436 146 10
Alleybux
I’m sure there’s plenty of handsome SINGLE men with a nice hairdo that you can get with outside the workplace. Don’t set yourself up for failure. Save yourself from a headache, heartbreak and from losing your job!

PisceanPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,157 720 287
Alleybux
A married man that’s not yours is only half a man to a single woman lmao. Think about the fact that half his assets and half his energy is occupied by some other woman, the attraction dies quickly. To me at least.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What makes you think he knows?
I say his name unnecessarily (always "thank you, Josh" 100% of the time. instead of just "thanks"). Too much eye contact/gaze when we're speaking. If someone behaved the way I do to me I'd suspect they had a crush.

The good thing is, I'll be done training after next week and no longer helping him with his work. So that should put some distance between us.

All of the fonts are right about me being lonely and horny.

Qui Vive

Only help women, only scam men.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,087 25 24
Alleybux
H
How about get off that married man's nutz. People will always be attractive and that's normal but you need to have boundaries.

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,380 9,968 3,305
Alleybux
Think about how acting out on this could cost you your job and how the karma will leave you heartbroken. Like another font said girl he is paying his wife bills and sex!ng her. That alone should turn you off. Think about his wife showing up to curb stomp you in front of the other employees. Snap out of it. I'm not in the mood to post another story time but It is never worth it sis :no2

Bella8933

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,073 5,828 6,841
Alleybux

Oh, he knows alright.

Just like the guy in the office that barely talks to you but you can tell he watches your every movement ... is a guy you can sense likes YOU.

And if this guy is obviously attractive,.. where you know most women around him must see this ... this kind of stuff happens to him every day. :/

I think we all recognize an attractive man when we see one - that's only being human... but the crushing on him and being preoccupied with him to the point of anxiety is something different. Adult women don't act like this. :/

And certainly, decent women with a strong sense of their own VALUE are not thinking that they don't honestly know what they would do if he made a pass at them. Duh! You know.. you would go for it. LOL!

If a married man thinks I'm attractive but does not come on to me etc. that would be normal because I see married men I think are attractive but I don't flirt etc with them either.

But if a married man made an outright move on me (and this has happened many times) I would take it as an insult because I know he just wants me for xes.

So all you would be is a 'piece' for him. Even if you DID get involved with him ... you would be dating a man that cheats on his wife. What kind of man is that?

I say - see a therapist to treat your anxiety from being around this man. It's not normal.

Amiri4eva

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
917 121 29
Alleybux
Girl, get ahold of your hormones. Even your anxiety is trying to tell you that something is wrong. Stop saying his name. Stop admiring his hair and join a dating app or something. Let somebody single crush on you.

A married, Caucasian male, will hurt you.

PowerPuffBarbie

Being weird is just a side-effect of being awesome
Reaction score
Reactions
117,032 2,132 668
Alleybux
You need a COLD shower and a swift kick in the ass !!
tenor.gif

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,357 8,565 5,667
Alleybux
Oh, he knows alright.

Just like the guy in the office that barely talks to you but you can tell he watches your every movement ... is a guy you can sense likes YOU.

And if this guy is obviously attractive,.. where you know most women around him must see this ... this kind of stuff happens to him every day. :/

I think we all recognize an attractive man when we see one - that's only being human... but the crushing on him and being preoccupied with him to the point of anxiety is something different. Adult women don't act like this. :/

And certainly, decent women with a strong sense of their own VALUE are not thinking that they don't honestly know what they would do if he made a pass at them. Duh! You know.. you would go for it. LOL!

If a married man thinks I'm attractive but does not come on to me etc. that would be normal because I see married men I think are attractive but I don't flirt etc with them either.

But if a married man made an outright move on me (and this has happened many times) I would take it as an insult because I know he just wants me for xes.

So all you would be is a 'piece' for him. Even if you DID get involved with him ... you would be dating a man that cheats on his wife. What kind of man is that?

I say - see a therapist to treat your anxiety from being around this man. It's not normal.
OP is just hormonal and probably never had a work place crush before. But it's derogatory and silly for you to say grown women don't act like that and infer she has a mental problem cause she a little too hype??

Having anxiety over wanting to fµck a married man is wild but shows me a lack of life experience or much experience with men in general in this regard. I was in OP position once but my emotional ups and downs (that I kept under control) stemmed from many factors involving the dynamic of work place making it hard to have effective communication, seeing him regularly and among other things like higher & lower areas of the job that kept us separate minus our run ins.

But unlike OP I knew this man wasn't married. If I knew my crush was married I would never bother.

Sometimes people develop crushes at work cause its a stimulating yet safe diversion from real workplace insecurities and problems they don't want to face. Now if OP actually acted on it and knew herself well enough to known she is not that kind of person that can handle it and wants more than yeah - seek therapy.

But if she wants some quick work dick and can keep a clear mind then hey..it is what it is.

I always told the story around here about a guy bordering on harassing me at work cause of his big crush on me. But because we are young (20s) the older folks thought it was cute. I made the mistake of being friendly with him which everyone took me as enabling his behavior / liking him back. Never again I will make that mistake. Anyways I noticed nobody stopped him and told him not to sh!t where he eat.

I came from a job where people were dating everybody acting like its WWE and they won't see home for years to come everytime they come in for the day. It's wise and common sense not to date at work unless its a healthy workplace realtionship that mutually blooms into something (I had a lot of married and dating couples at my job) BUT people don't check men for the same impulses and fµck sh!t behavior at work.

And it's sad

Reaction score
Reactions
1,274 38 102
Alleybux
I got groaned for saying you're allowed to fantasize? :unsure: It's healthy human behavior. There is no reason to be so anxious you have to look for articles to "undo" what you're thinking. It's a different story if this was being acted out on, but I'm not seeing that's the case unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:

just11412

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
179,085 3,085 528
Alleybux
It will pass. Trust me. I have been there. Get your mind occupies with other sh!t like making more money and getting a promotion

there is no glory in messing with a married man at work. Trust me.

meroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,696 653 208
Alleybux
Norwegian pop artist Maria Mena just released an excellent 7-track project last fall titled "They Never Leave Their Wives" which you should totally listen to which describes her journey as the other woman. Ultimately, as she finds out in the projects closure:

"I guess you live and you learn
At that point it was my turn
But no man is worth losing yourself
Take it from me." - "You Live and Learn"

Lool @ the title are all the songs in English? I'm gonna give it the a listen