Quantcast

(Fake)Lady Colin Campbell claims it was Anne who asked about Archie's skin

godisgood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,777 4,464 2,289
Alleybux
Something about Zara I don’t like... I know William and Harry are very close to her and prince Charles treated her like the daughter he never had but she seems like a mean girl who’s outspoken.
yes I get real racist vibes from Zara and most definitely her husband too, something I have never really got to the same extent even with Kate Middleton. Zara's husband is from the North of England, I believe around Yorkshire and there is severe racism in that area. Also look at the way Zara had the mocking and sneering type laugh at Meghan's wedding and yes for the people who are going to say it is because the way the pastor was preaching was different to their usual style, I still found it very disrespectful as you are supposed to respect other peoples cultures. I honestly believe Anne might have made these comments and notice how no one from the RF came out to deny the comments, usually, they always come out denying even the most trivial of things so it is telling that they did not do so in this case.

Pray Tell

B*tch, Spell Evangelista!
Reaction score
Reactions
63,306 2,139 2,404
Alleybux
No y

You are projecting, and you don’t know if they actually believe that. Different cultures have different traditions and rituals that matters to the people within the culture. Do everyone who celebrates Christmas believe that a child of God was born on that day? No. You are repeating this mantra because you hate racism, but you also don’t gaf about the facts in this case, with Meghan or Harry’s family, that much is clear.
Girl, what!?!
chris-rock-huh-face.gif

It's an historical fact that all European royalty believe their authority comes from God. It's called the Divine Right of Kings.

likesuchas

Brazen Hussy
Reaction score
Reactions
55,788 1,215 132
Alleybux
I've watched Lady CC's videos. How does anyone think she's credible on ANYTHING?
She couches everything in "...from what I understand..." and "...it may well be..." - no way anyone confides in her. And it's HIGH TEA IRONY that she of all people calls Meghan over-exposed.
And I found stenches of bigotry in her referring to Meghan and Oprah as "sistas standing up for each other" - it was derisive and weird.