Quantcast

UPDATE Falynn Guobadia proposes to her secret boo? + Falynn responds: says video is old and she wasn’t with Simon.

GoGoDani

Horton Hears A "Who Gon' Check me Boo?!"
Reaction score
Reactions
340,571 9,077 6,450
Alleybux
How we're evaluating videos moving forward to determine the year:

Mask or No Mask.

SimplyCiCi

Why are you so obsessed?
Reaction score
Reactions
61,278 2,252 1,344
Alleybux
I'm really upset about this, it brings back bad memories for me. Nothing hurts more to be humiliated like this. Having your husband or significant other cheat and then move on to a 'friend' or relative hurts to the core. I hate when people say stuff like the other woman owes the wife nothing. If you cheat with your friend's or sisters husband you are a hoe and deserve every dragging. You knew this man was married and the fact that you are ok with crossing that line says that you are complete caca.

How you get him is how you lose him Porsha. This is foul. She was plotting on this women. Just look at the body language in the photos and videos of Porsha and Falynn. She was jealous of her lifestyle and wanted every bit of it. Falynn deserves better. I hope she can take all of his money, heal herself, and focus on her kids. She deserves true love and a real man. Simon is nothing but a bloated and sweaty scammer with a dad bod. Simon is no prize. Simon and Porsha are going to get it back ten fold. Mark my words.
Y'all, what if a Diary of a Mad Black Woman or Khloe situation to happens before November.
The
MF
Gag!

pettyfruit08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,590 202 255
Alleybux
a yr ago, 3 yrs ago, 10 yrs ago don't matter...I rather drag my bare coochie across hot sand that propose to a damn man.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,371 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
a yr ago, 3 yrs ago, 10 yrs ago don't matter...I rather drag my bare coochie across hot sand that propose to a damn man.
I know the Porsha hate is going to overshadow this, as it should, but this is some goofy ass sh!t! Falynn is very questionable to me.

DivineGoddess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,189 1,097 274
Alleybux
They really pulled this obviously old ass video out just to try and take some of the heat off their affair. They are really trying to hurt this girl. Simon and Porsha are evil.

I hope she’s doing okay mentally. I don’t understand why people are trying so hard to embarrass her. Based on what we’ve seen on RHOA, she’s a pleasant girl. She doesn’t even seem like she’s desperate for attention.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,371 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
I hope she’s doing okay mentally. I don’t understand why people are trying so hard to embarrass her. Based on what we’ve seen on RHOA, she’s a pleasant girl. She doesn’t even seem like she’s desperate for attention.
Hey, she’s on a reality show so it might as well ALL come out. She has three baby fathas, proposed to a broke looking fellow in a bowling alley then married a rich scammer and allegedly got jumped in the club. Something is off with all that. Where is the whole tea kettle on this? Tasha K we neeeeed you(with your loud and wrong ass).

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,588 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
smh so who dropping old engagement videos to direct attention chile also the fact simons live accusing fallon of cheating is just now posted on these blogs smh...the game is cold but porsha team def has the upper hand

GingerJewce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,854 557 324
Alleybux
This is some low hanging fruit garbage.

The MODS should delete this since it’s from years ago prior to her marriage to Simon.

Porsha sister, staff, and stans trying to distract LSA yet again and y’all fell for it

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,588 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
This is some low hanging fruit garbage.

The MODS should delete this since it’s from years ago prior to her marriage to Simon.

Porsha sister, staff, and stans trying to distract LSA yet again and y’all fell for it
blogs already posted it and they think its recent chile so they have wrote off falynn feelings even more now

Last edited:

honesty95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,588 3,979 7,454
Alleybux
They deleted that post with the quickness once they found out it was old.

On top of having sh!tty writers and editors, those "outlets" also don't vet sh!t properly.
thats all these damn blogs tbh ...you can tell who some have some type of relationship with or who they stan

Finewine93

Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,681 1,616 1,233
Alleybux
No bµllsh!t I’ve been thinking the same thing. Either I need to move out of Atlanta to escape the fuckery I see regularly, or at least stay off of lipstick alley for a while because the two combined make me feel like there’s just no hope for the future
I’ve been to Cali, Florida, Tennessee and DC in recent years. I think it’s mostly LSA. I’ve seen nothing like this place in real life lol. There is no balance on here bc folks come here to act up and vent... it’s fuckery all day!!

Finewine93

Founder of RiHive Inc., LLC.
Reaction score
Reactions
47,681 1,616 1,233
Alleybux
Lawd, Porsha reposted this on her IG.....

She getting a kick outta this ya'll. It's sad when you have to run your own name through the mud to generate enough buzz to keep people interested.

Could never be me.

View attachment 2547280
Porsha is pretending to be unbothered. She has turned off comments on IG, is getting folks blocked on Twitter left and right and was arguing with another mistress just yesterday lol

She is posting old heavily photoshopped photos and retweeting any positive tweets to give them any straws to grasp.

She is simply giving her remaining delusional Stans (the degenerates are really all she has left) some ammo to fight with and something to laugh at. She is bothered bothered. She did not expect this backlash. Lmao

She is posting old heavily photoshopped photos and retweeting any positive tweets to give them any straws to grasp.

I laughed so hard when people announced her 3 episode spin-off snd closed with “if she is still dating Simon at that time, he is expected to make an appearance.” LMAO!

She closed comments on her wedding announcement pic long ago. She has never been held accountable for her bad behavior and I’m sure it’s eating her alive.

Poor little pass around Porsha... NOT!

twistedsista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
321,943 6,400 2,710
Alleybux
Porsha is pretending to be unbothered. She has turned off comments on IG, is getting folks blocked on Twitter left and right and was arguing with another mistress just yesterday lol

She is simply giving her remaining delusional Stans (the degenerates are really all she has left) some ammo to fight with and something to laugh at. She is bothered bothered. She did not expect this backlash. Lmao

I laughed so hard when people announced her 3 episode spin-off snd closed with “if she is still dating Simon at that time, he is expected to make an appearance.” LMAO!

She closed comments on her wedding announcement pic long ago. She has never been held accountable for her bad behavior and I’m sure it’s eating her alive.

Poor little pass around Porsha... NOT!

Who knew "true love" could be so painful :LOL:

Homegirl been working social media just to keep the draggings to a minimum. I knew Porsha was dumb as rocks when she thought the Underground Railroad was an actual train taking slaves to freedom...

She told us then who she was. :ROFLMAO:

Roop Ki Rani

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,758 1,163 1,800
Alleybux
oh so, Porsha pr team forced Fallyn to propose to a zesty hotboy back in December, while still married??

Dude the video is old.
No masks = pre corona
Xmas music as well and her hair is a different length.
She also said it was before she was with Simon.

You sounding like delusional porsha.

Saucy

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,839 1,035 774
Alleybux
Annnnddd she proposes to men. SOMETHING is off with Fallyn. Dont let this cute face fool you. She's no different than these other troubled women.....Babygirl get some professional help.

Naka689

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,911 350 120
Alleybux
@Unique22

Hmm what do y'all think?

View attachment 2546216

I just looked at his page. Falynn is in some of the comments and apparently he is a close friend.
This boy BEEN unhinged…. Wow. When they breakup it’ll be the messiest thing ever… he basically outed her here, before the blogs or Simon ever even mentioned him. He even confirmed the year(s) she was with the other guy & did her no favors by doing so, because it confirms her relationship with London STILL would have been during the same time that she was with Simon. Jaylan is dumb and so thirsty.