Quantcast

Family Chantel : Filming Season 3

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux

The Everett and Jimeno families have delivered two seasons of drama on The Family Chantel. The third season of the hit TLC show is now filming.

BY EMMA FISCHERPUBLISHED 13 HOURS AGO

Since season 2 wrapped in December, many fans have been waiting for confirmation on season 3 of The Family Chantel, and they may be happy to learn that filming is underway. The 90 Day Fiancé spin-off show produced strong numbers for its first two seasons as many viewers tuned in to see the continued antics of Chantel Jimeno, née Everett, Pedro Jimeno and their families. Though the Everett and Jimeno families haven't announced a third season on social media yet, it has been revealed elsewhere that season 3 is currently filming in Atlanta. Discover what there is to know about the upcoming third season of the hit TLC reality show.

Chantel and Pedro rose to be one of the most popular couples on season 4 of 90 Day Fiancé after Chantel's overprotective and suspicious parents, Karen and Thomas, grilled her Dominican Republic native partner on whether or not he was using her. While Pedro was eventually accepted by Chantel's family, and the Everetts soon turned suspicion to son Royal's wife Angenette for season 2. Family drama has been at the heart of the Atlanta-based reality show that often broadcasts explosive fights. Though the couples in the Everett family appear to get along better in real life, many are waiting to see how their drama plays out on screen.

A Redditor announced that the third season of The Family Chantel is currently in production, with a possible late 2021 airdate according to the Georgia Film Office. This news was confirmed on the official Georgia website, as the hit TLC show is listed as currently filming. Fans of the show have reacted excitedly to the news even if the show appears to be a guilty pleasure for some. "Good, I need this trash in my life," one Reddit user commented. "Don’t give anymore air time to Karen please. She’s more insufferable than Angela and that’s really saying something," another commented begged.

What will season 3 of The Family Chantel focus on? While nothing has been confirmed, season 2 left plenty of plot lines open for further exploration. All of the season 2 couples are still together, including Pedro and Chantel, Karen and Thomas, and Royal and Angenette. Angenette attended Karen's birthday party in January, which might suggest the mother and daughter-in-law are on better terms. However, there might still be tension between Angenette versus Karen and Chantel. Meanwhile, Chantel turned 30 in February and appears to be working as a nurse. Younger brother River has been venturing into music, with some fans criticizing his saucy lyrics and autotune. Meanwhile, Pedro's sister Nicole is likely to be in the hot seat for her relationship with Alejandro. Pedro has also devoted his time to fitness, which he is sure to discuss onscreen.

While many fans will be happy to see the Everett and Jimeno families return to TLC, the cast does have its fair share of critics. Reddit users have expressed frustration over TLC continuing to give the families a platform. Critics cite the families as dramatic, over-the-top and tiresome to watch. Though their drama can make for captivating reality TV, it can also be tedious for some viewers to witness the never-ending fighting, low blows and suspicion. This has led to some 90 Day Fiancé fans labeling Pedro and Chantel as an overrated franchise couple. However, there will likely still be plenty of viewers who will tune in to season 3 of The Family Chantel when it returns to TLC.

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,584 11,726 12,059
Alleybux
White folks are going to be mad af. I love Family Chantel (fµck the Jimenos) so I'm glad they're getting another season.

saggirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,871 1,026 38
Alleybux
90-day-fiance-fianc%C3%A9-90dayfiance-gif-14230590.gif

Here for it.

Pilot Jones

said she look like me, quit lyin ✰
Reaction score
Reactions
83,709 1,421 265
Alleybux
200.gif

The Everetts back again to keep the girlies PRESSED! I'd like minimal screentime for the twin piranhas that are Pedro's mom and sister.

I hope we get to see some of Winter's health journey.

Come4TheQueen

MAD MEN was the BEST show in television!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
250,862 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
The Everetts back again to keep the girlies PRESSED! I'd like minimal screentime for the twin piranhas that are Pedro's mom and sister.

I hope we get to see some of Winter's health journey.

I agree! I fast forward through every scene Pedro's mom & sister are in.

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,233 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
Yay I’m here for it! I remember last season, Chantel and Pedro were excited for her to finish school so Pedro could start going, as well as buying a home so I hope we can see all of that come to fruition! Reddit can seethe and continue to pine after Ms. Twitch-A-Lot and Sexy Alexei.

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,734 2,325 1,255
Alleybux
White folks are going to be mad af. I love Family Chantel (fµck the Jimenos) so I'm glad they're getting another season.
I love this show and I love Chantel’s family but Royal is lucky he doesn’t have an Cameroonian mother. My mom would kill me if I spoke to her the way he talks to his mom. Mama Karen is no angel but she needs to put Royal in his place.

LaGrandeDame

Where Surry County Lives
Reaction score
Reactions
243,797 6,061 2,384
Alleybux
I hope those rumors about this show being on Discovery+ instead of TLC are not true because that would be a big mistake.

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,690 3,602 2,670
Alleybux
Is this going to be the watch thread? Season 3 has begun with an apparent recap.

Lies and Love​

A look back at Chantel and Pedro's married life with family; Chantel suspects her brother's new wife from the Philippines isn't who she seems to be; Pedro's sister has a new boyfriend, but Pedro doesn't approve of his past.

Rox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,701 570 145
Alleybux
Is this going to be the watch thread? Season 3 has begun with an apparent recap.

Lies and Love​

A look back at Chantel and Pedro's married life with family; Chantel suspects her brother's new wife from the Philippines isn't who she seems to be; Pedro's sister has a new boyfriend, but Pedro doesn't approve of his past.
That was the last season.

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,690 3,602 2,670
Alleybux
That was the last season.

The Family Chantel: Where To Find The Season 3 Cast On Instagram​

The Family Chantel will return to TLC on Monday, October 11. Learn how to find the complete season 3 cast on the Instagram platform.

BY EMMA FISCHERPUBLISHED SEP 24, 2021

The popular reality series The Family Chantel season 3 will premiere on October 11, and it's time to show fans where to find the cast members on Instagram. The Everett and the Jimeno families, led by 90 Day Fiancé couple Chantel and Pedro Jimeno, are almost back. They'll soon be bringing a fresh season of familial drama. Luckily, many members of The Family Chantel season 3 cast are on IG, and there's plenty to learn about their follower counts and social media content.

Since season 2 concluded in March, a lot has happened in the Jimeno and Everett families. Royal Everett and his wife Angenette Everett were featured predominantly in the second season. Chantel and her mother Karen Everett led the family in terms of being against Angenette. However, the couple appears to have opted out of the third season. Angenette and Royal announced that they are expecting this first child, which means they have likely moved past airing their family problems. However, the rest of the season 2 cast is returning for another season.

LaGrandeDame

Where Surry County Lives
Reaction score
Reactions
243,797 6,061 2,384
Alleybux
Would some b!tch ass slut ass hoe mind tagging me into the official thread tomorrow evening? Thank you in advance. :)

CokeAddict

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
276,441 7,137 403
Alleybux
Is this the watch thread? Lord knows this site can’t find sh!t in the search bar

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,502 5,276 1,515
Alleybux
Is this the watch thread? Lord knows this site can’t find sh!t in the search bar
I think this is it