Fashion House (& the other MyNetworkTV telenovelas) are now on Tubi

ladygiagirl

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,106 191 36
Alleybux
So, I was browsing around Tubi earlier, and I was very pleasantly surprised that with the Fox ownership, they added the complete runs of the infamous failed experiment that were the primetime English language telenovelas that aired on MyNetworkTV, including the complete runs of the two that didn't air in their entireties, American Heiress and Saints and Sinners (the latter no relation to the Bounce series though there were some crossed wires since the info on the page is incorrectly listed for that series). The big news here is that the trash masterpiece that was Fashion House, with its infamous Bo Derek/Morgan Fairchild brawls and *its own dedicated music cue to signify catfights* is on the Interwebs to enjoy for free in all its HD glory. This show was glorious garbage, full of questionable performances and deliciously cheesy soap goodness.

Some samples... Bo vs. Morgan, round 1 (begins at 2:30 if not cued to the right point)

Bo vs. Natalie Martinez, which was built up to for the whole run (begins at 3:36)

This was the only one of the 6 series I really got into. Desire, which aired before it, was a bore though it used the one Sheryl Crow song I love as its theme song ("Always on Your Side"). Wicked Wicked Games did have some amusement thanks to Tatum O'Neal's rather deranged performance. Watch over Me was intermittently interesting. And, as noted above, American Heiress and Saints and Sinners didn't complete their runs on American airwaves. All are now up on Tubi.

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,422 8,909 2,622
Alleybux
What is Tubi??? I’ve been trying to figure out what it is since Party Monster is on there

Delet This

That gum you like is coming back in style
Reaction score
Reactions
146,283 7,986 998
Alleybux
I LOVED Fashion House and I liked Desire.

giphy.gif