Quantcast

Father, stepmother charged with capital murder in MS Jurayah Smiths death

Reaction score
Reactions
42,690 3,022 1,666
Alleybux
LORD HAVE MERCY. I heard about this case in 2021. But just found this thread after her TikTok video came on my 4U. I been reading since Monday and I’m finally done & ALL I can say is…. WHY TF DEE AINT BEAT THAT MF ASS BY NOW I MEAN STOMP A HOLE IN THAT B!TXH!!!!!!!!!
There’s still time lmaooo

whoamiiamme

Bih you is madt
Reaction score
Reactions
7,441 796 770
Alleybux
I think if a lot of ppl were willing to let go of the evil step mom narrative with T’Kia maybe we would have answers today.

Tkia does not act like a guilty person. She does however act like a person that knows more than she lets on & like she would do anything to keep her husband/ family together.

I still always think Morris should have been investigated more. Morris was the parent trying to evade responsibility after all and even Tkia’ words from the last interview seemed eerie where she said “she became so protective over Jurayah “like why was that necessary?

A guilty person likes to stay quiet.
:cautious: Morris has been too quiet.

Also, it's very odd if Christine and JFJ had all of this intel and was just sitting on it like why is she just now deciding to say something? Idk something smells fishy.

HersheyGirl

OK HERE! F*CK YOU THOUGHT HERE?!
Reaction score
Reactions
28,014 1,522 6
Alleybux
Are there any more charges Dee can get on the Baby Killing Bevily’s? T’Kia f*cked up yet again for not wanting to leave things alone even after she got off ‘free.’ If it were up to me, that entire family would be taken down.

RubeeW00

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,422 130 3
Alleybux
Are there any more charges Dee can get on the Baby Killing Bevily’s? T’Kia f*cked up yet again for not wanting to leave things alone even after she got off ‘free.’ If it were up to me, that entire family would be taken down.
I agree!!