Favorite HTGAWM scenes

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,436 315 79
Alleybux
Post your favorite clips. :) I'm still mourning lol over what's happened to the show so I've youtubing the good ol days.

I still can't believe Viola really slapped this man:

Comfortable sheets.

Last edited:
Reactions
6,489 35 11
Alleybux
I read this as HIMYM for some reason and clicked on this thread and saw some girl getting choked out. I'm like dang I thought that was a comedy show :LOL:

Under new management
Reactions
29,711 752 1,223
Alleybux
Us all when Annaliese said, "Don't be."
tenor.gif

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,436 315 79
Alleybux
This shit had me tears

This fight was everything

I love seeing Annalise have fun. I swear this was the last time Annalise smiled

I thought this was a really sweet scene.

Last edited:
Reactions
85,351 346 184
Alleybux
Iconic:arrogant viola did the damn thing. I kind of stopped watching when Wes died and they were shifting focus to the bland girl

another iconic line...you taste like my sauce :ROFLMAO: I hollered Frank was a freak :sneaky:

Unknown Member
Reactions
33,753 410 82
Alleybux
I hate how Pete's bitchass tried to redeem him in the end with that idiotic incest shit.

YES! Idk if he was trying to make us feel BAD for Sam, but it ain't work. It genuinely made everything more creepy. They were trying to put a se*ual abuse plot twist at the very last minute and it was just so random, forced, and unnecessary to that particular dynamic.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,436 315 79
Alleybux
YES! Idk if he was trying to make us feel BAD for Sam, but it ain't work. It genuinely made everything more creepy. They were trying to put a se*ual abuse plot twist at the very last minute and it was just so random, forced, and unnecessary to that particular dynamic.
And the funny thing is if this were revealed back in the original flashbacks in season 2 I wouldn't have cared. Then again that would mean planning out story lines. It's the obvious attempt to redeem a character who has consistently been written as trash for 5 years that pisses me off! Abuse and daddy issues were beyond over used,

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
UPDATE Ky Lashaii- Youtuber
Idk if I’m tripping but I think she got a nose job She got lip fillers ... she gaining happy weight so her face could be getting some of it
Backstreet Boys Tea Thread VII
Well I’m all about a Christmas album. I’m glad it’s finally happening...now show me a picture of them all together again :beauty
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Big Houston keeps a pair of tummy control spandex pants on. It’s like she wears gym shark tights and heels with a fashion nova top. They are both...
River Phoenix Appreciation Thread
River alongside a fan, in 1989, while on location in Tacoma, Washington for I Love You to Death. The fan said he was stopped by one of the...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Lmaooo, her dumbass is wearing the cluster ring again. I am cracking up. Instead of boobs she shoulda looked into a face transplant.
Caitlyn Jenner said that her friends are fleeing California because of growing homeless population !
Reagan's legacy, that man has a lot to answer for. The fact that he is still praised by some is astounding. The damage he has done to American...
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
I hope she doesn’t feel not one ounce or allow anyone to make her feel any regret or remorse. I wish more women would stop allowing the...
New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
Why does her husband not care if she look crazy?! Must be the $$$$
Les Twins Tea anyone???
Say, go put your son in speech therapy while you fucking with peoples on here broad. You want me to go there? You hoes disrespectful as fuck and...
Top Bottom