Quantcast

Favorite Luxury/Luxe Leaning YT Channels?

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
I wasnt sure where to post this but did you see Kaylans pregnant???

In the vlog she made zero mention of the babies dad and she was solo at her gender reveal which was interesting.

I really hope she has a new secret man and didnt get back with her ex because something aint adding up, lol.

Im also sideyeing alot of her recent luxury purchases now like girl......but I guess all her “legacy” talk makes sense now, lol.

Shes gonna be filming a Q&A so hopefully she answers some questions..

I just came in here after watching her vlog to see if anyone else had background info

Does she live at home ?

theprettymiss

“Beacon of Light”
Reaction score
Reactions
255,899 10,532 820
Alleybux
I just came in here after watching her vlog to see if anyone else had background info

Does she live at home ?
She claimed to move back home because she wanted to buy a house.

Nothing wrong with that, but knowing that shes now pregnant...it just seems like her family will probably be stepping in to help with the baby.

Its obvious her family seems to be very generous..but Idk, I hate seeing women settle for babymama life, regardless of how much $$$ they have.

Last edited:

theprettymiss

“Beacon of Light”
Reaction score
Reactions
255,899 10,532 820
Alleybux
A year ago, she posted that her ex had a secret family on her..... and now shes pregnant.

Ofcourse babies are blessings, but I wonder if she truly healed from that betrayal or if it just made her super insecure to choose this route.

Considering theres no mention of the babies dad being around...I wouldnt be surprised if the baby is either with her ex..or maybe a fling.

Last edited:

urhopesanddreams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,082 693 140
Alleybux
I wasnt sure where to post this but did you see Kaylans pregnant???

In the vlog she made zero mention of the babies dad and she was solo at her gender reveal which was interesting.

I really hope she has a new secret man and didnt get back with her ex because something aint adding up, lol.

Im also sideyeing alot of her recent luxury purchases now like girl......but I guess all her “legacy” talk makes sense now, lol.

Shes gonna be filming a Q&A so hopefully she answers some questions..

Yeah I peeped too.The math not mathing , but I’m going to sip the tea. Her dad didn’t seem to enthused.

Cute girl. I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own thread /mentioned more.

urhopesanddreams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,082 693 140
Alleybux
A year ago, she posted that her ex had a secret family on her..... and now shes pregnant.

Ofcourse babies are blessings, but I wonder if she truly healed from that betrayal or if it just made her super insecure to choose this route.

Considering theres no mention of the babies dad being around...I wouldnt be surprised if the baby is either with her ex..or maybe a fling.
Yeah seems strange. She buys a lot of luxury. Does she live at home ?

theprettymiss

“Beacon of Light”
Reaction score
Reactions
255,899 10,532 820
Alleybux
Yeah I peeped too.The math not mathing , but I’m going to sip the tea. Her dad didn’t seem to enthused.

Cute girl. I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own thread /mentioned more.
I was thinking about starting a thread for her, because I'm sure more tea will spill about the babydaddy situation.

Kaylan seems to be a smart girl with a generous family but Im also getting insecure vibes.

Im a strong believer in babies arent bandaids and all the Chanel onesies wont fix whatever issues she has going on.

ruegauche

Normal Girl.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,507 1,699 119
Alleybux
I’m surprised no one posted the head queen of the online world...Jerusha Couture lol. They drag her for filth on guru gossip but she was the first luxury channel I came across about 5 years ago.

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
I’m surprised no one posted the head queen of the online world...Jerusha Couture lol. They drag her for filth on guru gossip but she was the first luxury channel I came across about 5 years ago.
What do they say about her on gg. That site is so vile lol they take gossip to a whole other level

ruegauche

Normal Girl.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,507 1,699 119
Alleybux
What do they say about her on gg. That site is so vile lol they take gossip to a whole other level
Basically that she buys and returns a lot which is true. I think she does buy to do hauls but then quickly returns afterwards claiming it doesn’t fit her “lifestyle”. They also talk about her appearance a lot! Most of what they say about her I do tend to agree with, I don’t find her as disgusting as they do but I definitely do think she needs think about her purchases more carefully before buying them.

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
I love luxury YouTube especially all the black content creators. Most of the ones I watch have been posted but here’s another one and let’s bring back this thread for the new year

OMG she looks just like Jackie Christie!! Twins!

JessicaL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,192 7,357 3,645
Alleybux
I feel like all luxury channels are focused on bags. I rarely carry a bag. Currently looking for black channels with luxe (as in high quality) clothing and also furniture. Seems like most pair Shein, FN & H&M clothes with designer bags/items. Then you have the millionaire chicks posting updates of their Chanel bag collection over and over but never really any other content

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
I feel like all luxury channels are focused on bags. I rarely carry a bag. Currently looking for black channels with luxe (as in high quality) clothing and also furniture. Seems like most pair Shein, FN & H&M clothes with designer bags/items. Then you have the millionaire chicks posting updates of their Chanel bag collection over and over but never really any other content
Laili Mirza isn't black but she posts clothing, shoes, jewelry, and exclusive shopping vlogs- not just bags and Jaime Xie is another one that comes from actual money and buys expensive clothing. But unfortunately, you're in a very small percentage of viewership when it comes to luxe channels. Luxury furniture doesn't get the same views as luxury accessories since luxury accessories (like bags) are highly coveted because you get a lot of bang for your buck with being able to wear it over and over again, use it as a status symbol, and resell if you need to. To the untrained eye, a luxury couch is just a nice couch. And in the IG age, few fashion YT'ers are spending $4,000 on one outfit because they don't want to be photographed in something more than once. The trend is fast fashion with luxury accessories for now (even if it's bad for the environment).

urhopesanddreams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,082 693 140
Alleybux
I just discovered Chanel Files, The chic maven and Selena Scott. I like them so far.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 106 49
Alleybux
Laili Mirza isn't black but she posts clothing, shoes, jewelry, and exclusive shopping vlogs- not just bags and Jaime Xie is another one that comes from actual money and buys expensive clothing. But unfortunately, you're in a very small percentage of viewership when it comes to luxe channels. Luxury furniture doesn't get the same views as luxury accessories since luxury accessories (like bags) are highly coveted because you get a lot of bang for your buck with being able to wear it over and over again, use it as a status symbol, and resell if you need to. To the untrained eye, a luxury couch is just a nice couch. And in the IG age, few fashion YT'ers are spending $4,000 on one outfit because they don't want to be photographed in something more than once. The trend is fast fashion with luxury accessories for now (even if it's bad for the environment).

Wasn't Laili called out for not owning her items? I think I read that she is a personal shopper and has been lying about keeping everything. I used to watch her channel but fell off after all the plastic surgery videos she posted. And I love Jaime. You can tell she loves fashion because she shows a variety of designers, not just the big fashion houses over and over again. And her style is quite different. But again she's a billionaire heir so different level.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 106 49
Alleybux
I feel like most of the luxury fashion people I follow are either non-American or are not black. Jaime Xie, Tamara, Love Marie. Many of the black YTs I followed are not posting anymore! I just started watching Alyssa Lenore who does luxury fashion videos. She is very "basic" in that she only wears neutrals, I think. I dont care too much about her vlogs but I enjoy the fashion related content.

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
I feel like most of the luxury fashion people I follow are either non-American or are not black. Jaime Xie, Tamara, Love Marie. Many of the black YTs I followed are not posting anymore! I just started watching Alyssa Lenore who does luxury fashion videos. She is very "basic" in that she only wears neutrals, I think. I dont care too much about her vlogs but I enjoy the fashion related content.

I like Alyssa too but the neutral aesthetic is SO boring. I can't imagine buying 15 black bags and 15 brown bags.

And yes, Jaime is so unrelatable but I do like that she loves fashion. She also treats high fashion like fast fashion and doesn't like wearing things past their seasons so it's hard for me to enjoy her content. Her personality is also very flat.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 106 49
Alleybux
I like Alyssa too but the neutral aesthetic is SO boring. I can't imagine buying 15 black bags and 15 brown bags.

And yes, Jaime is so unrelatable but I do like that she loves fashion. She also treats high fashion like fast fashion and doesn't like wearing things past their seasons so it's hard for me to enjoy her content. Her personality is also very flat.
I agree with you completely about both of these ladies overall vibe. I dont get only wearing one color palette, feels extremely limiting. I definitely fast forward most of Jaime's videos because she has such a flat affect. Emma (something), a british doctor I found is quite lovely and I love her indepth reviews of her purchases which is nice for me.

I wish there were more that I could follow but I have added a few from this thread on my subscription list. IG has a lot of fashionistas but maybe they dont want to open themselves up to scrutiny,

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
I agree with you completely about both of these ladies overall vibe. I dont get only wearing one color palette, feels extremely limiting. I definitely fast forward most of Jaime's videos because she has such a flat affect. Emma (something), a british doctor I found is quite lovely and I love her indepth reviews of her purchases which is nice for me.

I wish there were more that I could follow but I have added a few from this thread on my subscription list. IG has a lot of fashionistas but maybe they dont want to open themselves up to scrutiny,
I 100% think they don't want to open themselves up to places like Lipstick Alley LOL. Can you imagine the tea?!

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
What do you all think of Cassie Thorpe (she's part black)? She has a lot of fashion hot takes but I like some of her content. She seems to have grown up privileged and isn't in touch with fashion in black culture (for obvious reasons) so you have to take her fashion takes with a grain of salt

Last edited:

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
What do you all think of Cassie Thorpe (she's part black)? She seems to have some fashion hot takes but I like some of her content. She seems to have grown up privileged and isn't in touch with fashion in black culture so you have to take her fashion takes with a grain of salt

Love her channel for the trendy perspective. I like that she has her own mind typically for what she likes vs the super classic popular items

ruegauche

Normal Girl.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,507 1,699 119
Alleybux
Recently came across this luxe YouTuber.

She’s so beautiful to me. I recently subscribed to her and really enjoy her content.

I love Alyssa’s collection but her channel is rather boring. I only watch her handbag related videos. She’s seem super chill and sweet though.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 106 49
Alleybux
She’s so beautiful to me. I recently subscribed to her and really enjoy her content.

I love Alyssa’s collection but her channel is rather boring. I only watch her handbag related videos. She’s seem super chill and sweet though.

I agree with you about her channel being somewhat boring. The fashion related content I enjoy, but I dont care too muh about vlogs from anyone!

JuneBug29

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,160 1,465 277
Alleybux
Need more black women in this thread haha. Here are two that I like.

Note: Sole focus of channel is def not ALL luxury, but in generally I like their vibe and they give off good energy and tips on being your best self and living your best luxurious life, whatever that means for you.

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
I agree with you about her channel being somewhat boring. The fashion related content I enjoy, but I dont care too muh about vlogs from anyone!
I think a lot of the luxury leaning channels are generally boring/ more toned down when you compare them to beauty gurus

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
I think a lot of the luxury leaning channels are generally boring/ more toned down when you compare them to beauty gurus
I always see non-black luxury YouTubers with the most engaging content, which is so crazy because black women are literally the foundation that influences everyone and everything. Like where is the personality, where is the humor, the animation? I think a lot of black women in luxury tone down their personalities because if they get too animated they fear they'll come off as too loud or improper. What yall think?

Last edited:

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
I always see non-black luxury YouTubers with the most engaging content, which is so crazy because black women are literally the foundation that influences everyone and everything. Like where is the personality, where is the humor, the animation? I think a lot of black women in luxury tone down their personalities because if they get too animated they fear they'll come off as too loud or improper. What yall think?
All the ones I watch are pretty chill and laidback. Who are some of your fave white engaging luxury YouTubers
Some of the non black ones I watch that still fall in that laid back vibe. Might be an age thing

RaslynJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,166 47 37
Alleybux
All the ones I watch are pretty chill and laidback. Who are some of your fave white engaging luxury YouTubers
Some of the non black ones I watch that still fall in that laid back vibe. Might be an age thing

I like the channels you posted. I also watch Sophie Shohet on occasion.
These are my go-to examples when I think of engaging personalities. Erica is white but from Brazil and Cassie is white from London but has a mixed (black and white) mom:

Laili Mirza, even while being laid back and soft-spoken, shows an engaging personality and she has a good sense of humor.

Alobutterfly

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,237 781 100
Alleybux
I like the channels you posted. I also watch Sophie Shohet on occasion.
These are my go-to examples when I think of engaging personalities:

Laili Mirza, even while being laid back and soft-spoken, shows an engaging personality and she has a good sense of humor.

I used to like ericas girly world she’s very funny until she exposed her anti black sentiment and pro trump/political views on a fashion channel smh. Ruined the good vibes

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,257 1,079 435
Alleybux

Y'all gotta watch Wenwen Stokes. She has the most colorful and unique luxury collection on youtube. She gets a lot of hand-me-downs from her mom and she buys from several different designers. Her dad's factory in Vietnam makes hype beast street wear for Nike and other sports wear brands as well as Lululemon.

I'm also subscribed to Cassie and Geranika, I like that they don't buy things just to unbox them like the big luxury handbag youtubers do (Mel in Melbourne).

Here's who else I follow:

Autumn Beckman---she buys a lotto preowned and she gets clowned on GG for buying with Affirm and Klarna but she has a nice LV collection.

Jamie Chua and her daughter Calikins---Jamie probably has the world largest Birkin/Kelly collection and her closet is legendary. But she occasionally slips and shows her classism/disdain for her house staff. Her daughter has her own channel, she doesn't post as much as Jamie but I enjoy seeing what 20-somethings buy from luxury brands.

Chase Amie---she buys a lot of the same sh!t (sh'nel) and does a lot of sponsored ads but I like her laid back vibe.

I am GPS---Hermes and dassit. If Hermes sold paper clips he would buy them.

Je suis Lou---Another 20 something lux-tuber. She currently lives in Mexico with her boyfriend and buys mostly Chanel. She recently got a B25 so I don't know if she'll be buying much since she's not super rich like Jamie and Wenwen.

Jonathan Lucca---He just started his channel last year. He has some really unique pieces from Chanel and all the other big brands. I found him when I was searching for videos on Mark Cross bags.

LindieSs---I think she lives in Macao? I'm not sure, but she buys LOTS of Chanel. I mean LOTS. She bought 2 unicorn Mini Reissues.

1618562907895.png

Lisa Loves Bags---A black lux-tuber! She records on her webcam though. But she has a fire bag collection, like seriously fire. She lives in Hawaii.

Love Marie Escudero---She's a Filipino TV/movie star and I first saw her on a 'real life crazy rich asian' segment on some fashion channel. Her closer is also legendary, it doesn't have fingerprint scanner like Jamie Chua but it does have a key pad, lmao. She paints Birkins for herself and for clients.

LValiquette---She's a teacher in Vancouver so her collection isn't crazy and she's more relatable.

Michele Wang---She mainly does luxury makeup but every few months she buys a Chanel or Bottega bag.

NastasiaM53---An OG lux-tuber who doesn't post as much anymore, but she has a great LV collection.

richelle---Another lux-tuber from Hawaii. She buys lots of hype beast luxury which I love 'cause a lot of it is from Men's collections that have the best colors.

Sergio's Secret---He's a 20 y/o Mexican lux-tuber who lives in Dallas. He's always finds the best discounts. He does lots of shopping vlogs to luxury outlets.

Trish Trinh---Every week she goes on a Dior shopping spree. Only Dior. I sweat she must have at least a dozen Lady Diors.

xsakisaki---only buys pink luxury bags, lives in Denver.

Alice Cookie---another pink lux-tuber. lives in Japan.

A Heated Mess---She used to work at LV. Over the holidays she bough a lot of Advent calendars which I appreciated 'cause it saved me a lotto money.

Damn I follow a lot of lux-tubers.:LOL::LOL::LOL: I follow so many 'cause I'm trying not to shop too much so I live vicariously through them. Also al lot of the ones below don't post that much. Here's some more 'cause I can't describe them all.

Black lux-tubers:

Wil Mikahson
Yancy Will
Chi Chi Luxe
Fashion's Playground
girlabee
Julz Daily---mostly planners but does have a nice lux handbag collection
The Luxe Babe
TheSPNation
WhatADoll23

Everyone else:
Morgan Britt Butler
maggyxchuu
Samantha Mok
Sasa Zoe
Super Dacob
WhatILike Syd
Alex & His Bags
Ash XL Reviews
DDGLADIVA
ihatejasonchow
Kelly Jane
LAClosetDesign
Sakura_Lux
Sartorial Phil-He bought a $30K LV trunk and he buys lots of exclusive runway pieces
Sue Mae Everday
Tamira Jarrel
ULUU
Xoxo Sue

Coach Youtubers ('cause I love coach bags):
Coach Craze
Amy Elizabeth
bran_bran 1984
Two Hot Ta---best shopping vlogs
Nessa Garden of Treasures

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,257 1,079 435
Alleybux
I can't stand when lux-tubers buy fast fashion. You don't need to buy $5K Dior skirt but maybe something from Madewell or Tory Burch that's gonna last. I get mixing bargain pieces with luxury pieces but they lose me when they keep buying from Shein and then turn around and buy a $5K bag.

Jennid313

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
256 10 4
Alleybux
Y'all gotta watch Wenwen Stokes. She has the most colorful and unique luxury collection on youtube. She gets a lot of hand-me-downs from her mom and she buys from several different designers. Her dad's factory in Vietnam makes hype beast street wear for Nike and other sports wear brands as well as Lululemon.

I'm also subscribed to Cassie and Geranika, I like that they don't buy things just to unbox them like the big luxury handbag youtubers do (Mel in Melbourne).

Here's who else I follow:

Autumn Beckman---she buys a lotto preowned and she gets clowned on GG for buying with Affirm and Klarna but she has a nice LV collection.

Jamie Chua and her daughter Calikins---Jamie probably has the world largest Birkin/Kelly collection and her closet is legendary. But she occasionally slips and shows her classism/disdain for her house staff. Her daughter has her own channel, she doesn't post as much as Jamie but I enjoy seeing what 20-somethings buy from luxury brands.

Chase Amie---she buys a lot of the same sh!t (sh'nel) and does a lot of sponsored ads but I like her laid back vibe.

I am GPS---Hermes and dassit. If Hermes sold paper clips he would buy them.

Je suis Lou---Another 20 something lux-tuber. She currently lives in Mexico with her boyfriend and buys mostly Chanel. She recently got a B25 so I don't know if she'll be buying much since she's not super rich like Jamie and Wenwen.

Jonathan Lucca---He just started his channel last year. He has some really unique pieces from Chanel and all the other big brands. I found him when I was searching for videos on Mark Cross bags.

LindieSs---I think she lives in Macao? I'm not sure, but she buys LOTS of Chanel. I mean LOTS. She bought 2 unicorn Mini Reissues.

View attachment 2478095

Lisa Loves Bags---A black lux-tuber! She records on her webcam though. But she has a fire bag collection, like seriously fire. She lives in Hawaii.

Love Marie Escudero---She's a Filipino TV/movie star and I first saw her on a 'real life crazy rich asian' segment on some fashion channel. Her closer is also legendary, it doesn't have fingerprint scanner like Jamie Chua but it does have a key pad, lmao. She paints Birkins for herself and for clients.

LValiquette---She's a teacher in Vancouver so her collection isn't crazy and she's more relatable.

Michele Wang---She mainly does luxury makeup but every few months she buys a Chanel or Bottega bag.

NastasiaM53---An OG lux-tuber who doesn't post as much anymore, but she has a great LV collection.

richelle---Another lux-tuber from Hawaii. She buys lots of hype beast luxury which I love 'cause a lot of it is from Men's collections that have the best colors.

Sergio's Secret---He's a 20 y/o Mexican lux-tuber who lives in Dallas. He's always finds the best discounts. He does lots of shopping vlogs to luxury outlets.

Trish Trinh---Every week she goes on a Dior shopping spree. Only Dior. I sweat she must have at least a dozen Lady Diors.

xsakisaki---only buys pink luxury bags, lives in Denver.

Alice Cookie---another pink lux-tuber. lives in Japan.

A Heated Mess---She used to work at LV. Over the holidays she bough a lot of Advent calendars which I appreciated 'cause it saved me a lotto money.

Damn I follow a lot of lux-tubers.:LOL::LOL::LOL: I follow so many 'cause I'm trying not to shop too much so I live vicariously through them. Also al lot of the ones below don't post that much. Here's some more 'cause I can't describe them all.

Black lux-tubers:

Wil Mikahson
Yancy Will
Chi Chi Luxe
Fashion's Playground
girlabee
Julz Daily---mostly planners but does have a nice lux handbag collection
The Luxe Babe
TheSPNation
WhatADoll23

Everyone else:
Morgan Britt Butler
maggyxchuu
Samantha Mok
Sasa Zoe
Super Dacob
WhatILike Syd
Alex & His Bags
Ash XL Reviews
DDGLADIVA
ihatejasonchow
Kelly Jane
LAClosetDesign
Sakura_Lux
Sartorial Phil-He bought a $30K LV trunk and he buys lots of exclusive runway pieces
Sue Mae Everday
Tamira Jarrel
ULUU
Xoxo Sue

Coach Youtubers ('cause I love coach bags):
Coach Craze
Amy Elizabeth
bran_bran 1984
Two Hot Ta---best shopping vlogs
Nessa Garden of Treasures
WELL DAYUM! LOL
I only recognize a few names here. I love that Je Suis Lou is always basically like 'Look I don't have money like that and I save up for this" lol. That's also why I like Alyssa Lenore. She sold some handbags to buy her Birkin and she also makes sure her home life is together as much as her wardrobe is. I absolutely stan that way of thinking.

Cassie Thorpe can be so tacky to me and she comes from a silver spoon type of background so she doesn't purchase luxury wisely and is used to having things handed to her. Her fashion takes are unbearable at times, especially when it's clear she's only in tune with fashion outside of what's popular in the white European landscape. Her luxury suggestions are also totally impractical. I feel like if you're giving your audience suggestions they should be valuable suggestions, not purchases that your audience will regret a couple months after purchasing. But if your channel is just about stuff that YOU like then impracticality is fine. I like watching channels where I can make good luxury purchasing decisions.

Jamie Chua is funny because she knows she's filthy rich and she has refined taste but again- it's not relatable. But when I need some escapism, I watch her channel because it is truly like a fantasy dream lol. I feel like I'm getting an education in fine living when I watch her channel.

Last edited:

Jennid313

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
256 10 4
Alleybux
I can't stand when lux-tubers buy fast fashion. You don't need to buy $5K Dior skirt but maybe something from Madewell or Tory Burch that's gonna last. I get mixing bargain pieces with luxury pieces but they lose me when they keep buying from Shein and then turn around and buy a $5K bag.
Tory burch and Madewell doesn't get the views. The girls are there to make their channels successful. If they have 15k a year to spend on looks they're not going to want to spend a lot on clothes that they won't want to wear twice because it's taboo in today's social media era. Bags are first priority because they garner the most views, then it's shoes, then accessories, and then clothing. A Madewell or tory burch outfit doesn't look half as trendy, sexy, and/or cute as Shein, especially for the girls who are under 35. Plus the quality of fast-fashion has gotten better over the years. I don't mind the Shein and Zara hauls obviously and I wouldn't want to see a boring clothes haul anyway. Mid-market brands need to do a better job of keeping up.