• Joanna Thomae

• Theresa Gonsalves

• Janet Jackson

• Shana Montagal

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions
Alleybux
So Who Is It? I included both romantic and nonromantic relationships. Your answer can be based on any criteria -- personality, talent, loyalty, whoever you think he looked cutest with, etc. If you have someone in mind who isn't on the list, then just check the "Other" option, and share if you want.

Oh, and you can only pick one.

Reactions
Alleybux
So Who Is It? I included both romantic and nonromantic relationships. You can base your answer on any criteria -- personality, loyalty, talent, whoever you think he looked cutest with, etc. If you have someone in mind that isn't on the list, just click the "Other" option and you can share if you want.

Oh, and you can only vote once.

Reactions
Alleybux
diana ross

Ok whoever voted for stephanie mills is unrealistic

lol And if someone picks Madonna not saying that person is crazy but I do believe that they have a disease that can be helped with the proper medicine.

. . .
Reactions
5,007 2
Alleybux
35cefzo.jpg

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reactions
71,956 787 1,095
Alleybux
Erika, I agree about Diana.. I wonder if she was loving and supportive during his last years here on earth. I know MJ was close to Evan because Evan said that he and MJ would talk all the time but I wonder if Diana was there for him.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
32,740 23 14
Alleybux
Erika, I agree about Diana.. I wonder if she was loving and supportive during his last years here on earth. I know MJ was close to Evan because Evan said that he and MJ would talk all the time but I wonder if Diana was there for him.

I believe Diana was there for him in the last years. He named her as the guardian of his three children. It's just Diana always been known to be very protective of her private life.

. . .
Reactions
5,007 2
Alleybux
Where the hell was Diana at in the last few years of his life?

I know this has to be a rhetorical question because who would know except the parties involved. It's quite obvious she wasn't that terrible if she's listed in MJ's will as a guardian for the three most important people in his life.

ETA: CandyKisses beat me to the punch. lol

Reactions
38,372 43 27
Alleybux
I picked his mom. Mike said he never really been in love before. He said he wanted to be in a loving relationship before he died. :sad:

Reactions
10,773 164 86
Alleybux
I picked his mom. Mike said he never really been in love before. He said he wanted to be in a loving relationship before he died. :sad:

That's what really tragic that he never found long lasting love as they say money can't buy you love. Some people here chosen Diana because he always was in love with her but she hurt him emotionally that he didnt fall in love with another woman for a long time.

In a non-romantic basis I would say Elizabeth Taylor she was there for him thick and thin a true friend indeed.

I like Stephanie Mills on a romantic basis since they did hang out together in NYC maybe he thought she wasnt attractive enough.

\\Come Journey With Me Into The Unknown Worlds//
Reactions
12,662 127 182
Alleybux
Baffled at some of the very random and strange choices. :bulgy-eyes:

What on earth happened this important lady below for the list. He liked her ALOT and even wrote a song mentioning her, "Privacy".

micheal-and-princess-diana-lrg.png

\\Come Journey With Me Into The Unknown Worlds//
Reactions
12,662 127 182
Alleybux
Why on earth is Joanna Thomae even on the list?

Young-Black-Man-Looking-Confused-988069.jpg

Is this a joke? Are you a friend of her's or something, LOL. Hilarious.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
163,825 3,319 3,216
Alleybux
It's hard to say because MJ had a revolving door. There were some women who he adored, but then distanced himself from them over a period of time. He could be cool with one woman for five years then go the next five without talking to her.

I think Liz and MJ were cool on a friendship tip. Diana and MJ were weird. I always wondered if something went down with the two of them, but they were close. I met Theresa Gonsalves. She said she was his first girlfriend. Billie Jean was written about her. 'Til this day, whenever Joe Jackson sees her, he tells Theresa that he can't get her out of his head when the song comes on the radio. Theresa said MJ was pissed at her because she moved on to another guy and that's why he wrote the song. I was at a signing when she said this. She said she had moved out to Encino to be with MJ. They were close in the beginning, but then they grew apart as he got bigger and more surrounded by handlers.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA Falynn’s THREE Baby Daddies..WHO ARE THEY?
Falynn fumbled the bag. And Porsha is going to fumble it as well. On his Live, he said she has plenty of money lol...But from what?
Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen
I love Julia’s face and the fact that her niece looks just like her
life of the cassells -vloggers
In Desmonds community section so many individuals kiss his azz. All Desmond can say is "Yes I've made mistakes " yes I'm praying, yes I'm a good...
RHOA Porsha’s Fiancee Simon “Friend” Jessica Speaks To Baller Alert
Simon may not be RICH rich but he rich enough to get a woman with a better weave than that! She’s all in his car with the “running to the mailbox...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Wow I thought you were pretty cool at first, I guess you are like them. You could be better than this. No, it's just that you said your attitude...
UPDATE Creator Kenya Barris Buys Toluca Lake Home $7.25M
I swear I always read his name and think he a woman.
Ambulance drivers spotted dumping Covid-infected bodies into Ganges & dozens more dead has...
That’s what I really wanted to say but was trying to not be as harsh on them as I usually am. Stop Asian hate.
New moon in Taurus
Can the Orishas be on the same table with offerings? I’m going to work somebodies nerve in Haiti. I already feel it. I like to test limits and be...
Top Bottom