Results are only viewable after voting.

Scorpianslady23

Prince's Queen
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,061 4,197 2,925
Alleybux
Well when he had his trial in his pδrn collection he had some older ladies they were supposed to be 50
plus but they looked more like 60 plus and very cheap with mall rat perms and lingere that looked like it would tear up if you washed it. But guys do stuff like that, think of Fatal Attraction he went the total opposite of his wife

OMG!!!!! :dead:

VirtuousWoman

God Is Love and Jesus Is The Center of my Joy
Reaction score
Reactions
53,018 2,876 5,543
Alleybux
My favorite has always been Katherine because she gave birth to one of the most talented men in show business👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

VirtuousWoman

God Is Love and Jesus Is The Center of my Joy
Reaction score
Reactions
53,018 2,876 5,543
Alleybux
Romantic wise Stephanie mills!! Could you imagine the pipes on a kid that came from the two of them??? That kid would be beyond talented
They should have gotten married and had children I love Stephanie mills I never knew love like this before classic🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

kukombolewa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,655 102 151
Alleybux
I picked his mom. Mike said he never really been in love before. He said he wanted to be in a loving relationship before he died. :sad:

So that means that he and Lisa was just physical. The reason I bring this up is because many fans seem to believe that Michael and Lisa were really meant to be. I on the other hand have always second guessed the relationship because of the timing and events that led up. It wasn't because of love, it was business which later became pleasure. I honestly I think Mike rushed it with that relationship cause he was at a critical moment in his life and he needed a companion to support him. Someone that would be there emotionally and physically and Lisa just needed up catching the slot. The only woman Michael has claimed to be in love with publicly is diana ross. He was very serious about her.

Unbreakable1

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LOL...just wanted to add someone down the road quoted me, but it was actually a mistake...the original post was written by someone else (patchofblue, if I'm not mistaken)....so it was a misquote. I wrote a quote prior to the original poster, so I can see how the mistake happened.

It's all good, but just wanted to clarify. :)

diversity4soaps

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
60 1 2
Alleybux
Definitely Diana Ross. She was the love of his life. Look at all the songs he wrote about her. She was his lasting inspiration. For the record, I believe she loved him too. They had a connection that we the public will never know the true depth. Our only hope is that Ms. Ross will pen her memoirs. Also, I hope located in that warehouse full of Michael's stuff, is a diary of sorts filled with information of their forbidden love story.

10christ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
180 12 13
Alleybux
LOL, obviously mother and sisters aside, Michael only truly loved Diana. Sure he had feelings for LMP, Debbie, Brooke, etc. But Diana was in another league completely.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
His mother,
The only one to be there since his first scream to his last breath. The one who never skipped a single day at court during his trial. The one adored all his life.
Every man's first woman should be his mother.

I love Diana too, she taught him so much. And Lisa was really hot when she was married to him, I like that girl too.

nevergiveup405

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,595 351 137
Alleybux
None.

I like Elizabeth but not as his love interest. I don't know why he wanted to be with her when she was so old.

Diana Ross the same thing. I don't think she is attractive either. I don't like her teeth and she is really bug eyed to me.

Brooke- They looked the best together except for in the '90s when he looked like a woman but she made it seem like she was his beard and was obviously only around him for publicity.

Tatiana-Beautiful but he didn't seem that into her. She also was a little crazy.

Tatum-She was underage. NAGL for him. She also denied it so she was another who did not want to claim him.

Karen-meh. She is partially responsible for him looking like a white woman. Was she xesually attracted to that?

Madonna- I don't get him disliking her for being a b!tch and a ho when he liked others who fit that exact description. The way he talked about her came off sexist. He can say he likes classy women but liking Diana and LMP negate that.

She wanted him for publicity, star power, and her fascination with black peen though.

Katherine-Obviously he loved her. I do think she shares the blame as to why he turned out so dysfunctional not just Joe.

Debbie. Fake marriage. She is extremely unattractive too. She almost looks like a man with her strong chin and nowadays looks like a cow. She's shady too with the kids and drugs business.

Grace-IDC. She's not attractive though.

Stephanie Mills. Ugly but she did claim him. He wouldn't claim her though.

LMP- Looks like Elvis in drag. I think she only claims him because she had to. Everyone knows they were married. She was embarrassed by it. She only spoke nicely once he was dead and the public briefly started to like him again until Wade put a ***** in that.

Kathy-Seems a loyal friend. She's married though.

Latoya- Her calling him a molester is still brought up today. She also ruined her face and seems almost or maybe even more crazy than him.

Blanket's mother-When he claimed she was a black woman who he had a relationship with that had to be a lie. Two black people can't make Blanket.

Janet- I wonder how close they really were. She seems cool with people who think he's a molester or have trashed talked him. Then again I heard that he still liked JT.

Who was she cool with that trash talked him?

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,700 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
LOL, obviously mother and sisters aside, Michael only truly loved Diana. Sure he had feelings for LMP, Debbie, Brooke, etc. But Diana was in another league completely.
Sorry but I would be a bit put off if I was with a guy who had only one woman in his mind while being with me. Feel a bit insecure.

sumney

#SILENTBIRD
Reaction score
Reactions
28,698 375 196
Alleybux
Non-romantic: obviously his mother, Janet, and Liz Taylor.

Romantic: Diana Ross all the way.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,357 8,565 5,667
Alleybux
Elizabeth was such a sweetheart and a real friend to him and never left his side. R.I.P.

I picked her too.

I know I'll get groaned to hell but I don't understand why eveyrone picked Diana Ross. Unless we're voting off who Michael loved the most The other way around I would not select her cause at the end of the day she did not love Michael to depths he loved her and I felt cause unfortunately he was born at the wrong time for her they could never level up with each other and get serious. She played too many games with him in my own personal opinion.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,357 8,565 5,667
Alleybux
Sorry but I would be a bit put off if I was with a guy who had only one woman in his mind while being with me. Feel a bit insecure.

exactly.

I hate to be an ass but if you have a love of your life / the one who got away in your heart like Michael ahd for Diana none of your relationships will work out in life in your life if you living the type of life Michael lived. I feel like for all this Diana should have never had relations with Michael and left him alone. Telling straight to his face the truth. Cause MJ was not the everyday man and was beyond what most men are in terms of his thought process and emotions. I kinda feel like there was always a dent there and nobody could fill that unless he fell in love with another woman who could surpass that love or he could love just as much as Diana.

also from what I remember LMP said the xes kept her with him so.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,700 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
exactly.

I hate to be an ass but if you have a love of your life / the one who got away in your heart like Michael ahd for Diana none of your relationships will work out in life in your life if you living the type of life Michael lived. I feel like for all this Diana should have never had relations with Michael and left him alone. Telling straight to his face the truth. Cause MJ was not the everyday man and was beyond what most men are in terms of his thought process and emotions. I kinda feel like there was always a dent there and nobody could fill that unless he fell in love with another woman who could surpass that love or he could love just as much as Diana.

I agree.

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
exactly.

Buy why should Diana have left him alone? She loved Michael and if she felt even for a second they ever could possibly make something work then why not go for it? It's what Michael wanted more than anything, and I don't doubt for a second that he had a hell of a time convincing her that what she felt in return was okay. Tough that it didn't work in the long run (or did it...), but when it did happen, it happened in a way that Michael knew exactly what love felt like & should feel like from a woman. It's why seemingly he couldn't find that love from any other woman because Diana loved him wholly and fully. He knew a love that was made specifically for him. I feel they were soulmates. Everything Diana is, Michael wanted & needed but their circumstances just unfortunately made things extremely complicated.

There's one thing Michael NEVER doubted and it's the fact Diana loved the hell out of him. He may have had questions about if they were on the same page about their romantic relationship, but never questioned the fact she was in love with him and that they were in love with one another. Hence why he recorded songs about a two sided love, not a one sided. Specifically the song he wrote to Diana years after their breakup, "Remember The Time".

Even in his "angry" breakup songs thought to be about her, he states she loves him/still wants to be with him EACH TIME.

Side note, I just feel if she never gave him a chance, fans wouldn't have been happy either because the argument would then have been that Diana ignored him or thought she was "too good" for him. So damned if she didn't, damned if she did.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,357 8,565 5,667
Alleybux
Buy why should Diana have left him alone? She loved Michael and if she felt even for a second they ever could possibly make something work then why not go for it? It's what Michael wanted more than anything, and I don't doubt for a second that he had a hell of a time convincing her that what she felt in return was okay. Tough that it didn't work in the long run (or did it...), but when it did happen, it happened in a way that Michael knew exactly what love felt like & should feel like from a woman. It's why seemingly he couldn't find that love from any other woman because Diana loved him wholly and fully. He knew a love that was made specifically for him. I feel they were soulmates. Everything Diana is, Michael wanted & needed but their circumstances just unfortunately made things extremely complicated.

There's one thing Michael NEVER doubted and it's the fact Diana loved the hell out of him. He may have had questions about if they were on the same page about their romantic relationship, but never questioned the fact she was in love with him and that they were in love with one another. Hence why he recorded songs about a two sided love, not a one sided. Specifically the song he wrote to Diana years after their breakup, "Remember The Time".

Even in his "angry" breakup songs thought to be about her, he states she loves him/still wants to be with him EACH TIME.

Side note, I just feel if she never gave him a chance, fans wouldn't have been happy either because the argument would then have been that Diana ignored him or thought she was "too good" for him. So damned if she didn't, damned if she did.

obviously she was his favorite woman in his life but none of that matters. Love is different for everyone and I cannot justify wrong or right cause life is complicated. Especially for the people like Diana and Michael but at the end of the day she did not chose to spend her life with him. At the end of the day he died alone. That is the facts and none of that other stuff matters. But still after the fact she should have left him in alone in my opinion. That's fµck!ng him up to the point where well...he's dead.

Also what is with women on LSA thinking busting your ass to get someone to love you is okay? I'm sorry if I was Michael Jackson and I'm giving you my heart in the palm of hands but it has to take a hell of a lot of convincing..I don't care if I think you're my soulmate, I'm done with you. You either love me as effortlessly as I love you or get out of my presence and stop trying to mess around for the thrill of it. Go have those rendezvous with someone else. And okay soulmates. Alright. Well between them despite Michael being the weaker person for a multitude of reasons, she was truly weak then because if Michael could do so many outlandish things in his life with no risk or thinking she could take a chance and give the boy a shot.

I am glad they never were really together as a real item just because the events and actions that don't happen shape history for better or worse. I can't imagine what Michael's career would be like had he dated Diana normally. What would his music sound like? We wouldn't have so many jams we have or certain eras. To be honest I will admit if she was giving him an equal chance he may not have went into the full on white vitligio phase and History Era. His entire music catalouge would be different and who knows what he would look like as well. She does not realize that by not taking chances with him she has affected the outcome and turns of his life. Once you're involved with someone what you do or don't do that person especially someone as fragile as Michael does shape how their life plays out.

Michael would have had addiction issues and a skewed way of keeping people out his life to begin with but that whole it's better to love than never love at all thing you're pitching to me means nothing. Cause thats nothing to glamorize or celebrate she pulled a chance for him to ever love another and that emptiness from his life is part of many factors resulting in his death. He had nothing to really live for personally other than his childern and if she loved him that much suck it up and be the mature older woman you are and marry him already. But she didn't. I don't want to hear complicated cause life is only as complicated as you make it out to be at the end of the day.

He may have adored her until death supposedly (depending on when exactly he penned his will and put her in it for his kids) but that does not negate the fact She never gave him a chance. Also just because he loved her endlessly does not mean she loved him exactly the same way. Actions speak louder than words. That is a good thing that came out of them not making it. I could knock brooke shields all day but she gave him a chance publicly and did all she could although she a flake too. It's not sweet or cute for Michael to be longing after people who don't look for him back like that. Michael was in an unrequited love period. The entire world would have accepted them together and they could have been what jay-z and beyonce fail at trying to be - the world's power couple.
That's on her.

Also Remember the time has a pleading tone to it. People even make jokes that it's a song you play for an ex who acting like you two didn't have the world together. I won't speak on a celebrity's behalf since I don't know them and that's the favorite stans excuses they will claim someone who don't agree is a "hater" or don't know their fave whilst taking up all these mega positive and fan fiction worthy accounts like they know the star.

None of us truly know what we down. If anything Diana clocked it early that Michael was not her ideal type of stable and there would be a lot to deal with in being with him. Or maybe she always saw him as a kid and a great whirlwind romance. I'm sorry but I stick to my opinion. Diana ross was a lovely lady and lovely for Michael but did not take a risk and give Michael a legitimate chance. If she married him like LMP did and failed then okay we can talk. LMP whether it was a stunt or something more gave Michael a chance. But that's life.

You always get at least 1-2 chances with people you could care less about and the one you want you don't get that chance with.She is no different than the rest of the women who knew Michael would bend over backwards for them and left it cut off. Stop making excuses. Just like grown men need to leave young women alone especially if they are not 100% sure about being serious if the girl wants it - older women need to leave young men alone especially men like Michael.

Last edited:

Rock With You

King & Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
4,281 164 154
Alleybux
obviously she was his favorite woman in his life but none of that matters. Love is different for everyone and I cannot justify wrong or right cause life is complicated. Especially for the people like Diana and Michael but at the end of the day she did not chose to spend her life with him. At the end of the day he died alone. That is the facts and none of that other stuff matters. But still after the fact she should have left him in alone in my opinion. That's fµck!ng him up to the point where well...he's dead.

Also what is with women on LSA thinking busting your ass to get someone to love you is okay? I'm sorry if I was Michael Jackson and I'm giving you my heart in the palm of hands but it has to take a hell of a lot of convincing..I don't care if I think you're my soulmate, I'm done with you. You either love me as effortlessly as I love you or get out of my presence and stop trying to mess around for the thrill of it. Go have those rendezvous with someone else. And okay soulmates. Alright. Well between them despite Michael being the weaker person for a multitude of reasons, she was truly weak then because if Michael could do so many outlandish things in his life with no risk or thinking she could take a chance and give the boy a shot.

I am glad they never were really together as a real item just because the events and actions that don't happen shape history for better or worse. I can't imagine what Michael's career would be like had he dated Diana normally. What would his music sound like? We wouldn't have so many jams we have or certain eras. To be honest I will admit if she was giving him an equal chance he may not have went into the full on white vitligio phase and History Era. His entire music catalouge would be different and who knows what he would look like as well. She does not realize that by not taking chances with him she has affected the outcome and turns of his life. Once you're involved with someone what you do or don't do that person especially someone as fragile as Michael does shape how their life plays out.

Michael would have had addiction issues and a skewed way of keeping people out his life to begin with but that whole it's better to love than never love at all thing you're pitching to me means nothing. Cause thats nothing to glamorize or celebrate she pulled a chance for him to ever love another and that emptiness from his life is part of many factors resulting in his death. He had nothing to really live for personally other than his childern and if she loved him that much suck it up and be the mature older woman you are and marry him already. But she didn't. I don't want to hear complicated cause life is only as complicated as you make it out to be at the end of the day.

He may have adored her until death supposedly (depending on when exactly he penned his will and put her in it for his kids) but that does not negate the fact She never gave him a chance. Also just because he loved her endlessly does not mean she loved him exactly the same way. Actions speak louder than words. That is a good thing that came out of them not making it. I could knock brooke shields all day but she gave him a chance publicly and did all she could although she a flake too. It's not sweet or cute for Michael to be longing after people who don't look for him back like that. Michael was in an unrequited love period. The entire world would have accepted them together and they could have been what jay-z and beyonce fail at trying to be - the world's power couple.
That's on her.

Also Remember the time has a pleading tone to it. People even make jokes that it's a song you play for an ex who acting like you two didn't have the world together. I won't speak on a celebrity's behalf since I don't know them and that's the favorite stans excuses they will claim someone who don't agree is a "hater" or don't know their fave whilst taking up all these mega positive and fan fiction worthy accounts like they know the star.

None of us truly know what we down. If anything Diana clocked it early that Michael was not her ideal type of stable and there would be a lot to deal with in being with him. Or maybe she always saw him as a kid and a great whirlwind romance. I'm sorry but I stick to my opinion. Diana ross was a lovely lady and lovely for Michael but did not take a risk and give Michael a legitimate chance. If she married him like LMP did and failed then okay we can talk. LMP whether it was a stunt or something more gave Michael a chance. But that's life.

You always get at least 1-2 chances with people you could care less about and the one you want you don't get that chance with.She is no different than the rest of the women who knew Michael would bend over backwards for them and left it cut off. Stop making excuses. Just like grown men need to leave young women alone especially if they are not 100% sure about being serious if the girl wants it - older women need to leave young men alone especially men like Michael.

You keep saying she didn't give him a chance. Just because she didn't make that huge leap and married him doesn't mean they weren't ever very close to that point.

She wore rings that many think were from Michael, especially since she wore them on her wedding finger when she was only romantically linked to Michael. They could've very well been engaged, so that obviously means she gave him a chance.

I can't believe I'm reading that no matter what she should have married him. No matter what her feelings are, no matter what she may feel was best for her kids in the long run, no matter the situation and that's highly selfish. Because I guarantee if it was the other way around, the argument would be that "Michael doesn't HAVE to marry anyone".

And I can't believe you're saying that Michael's vitiligo wouldn't have been as bad if Diana was with him. In 1985 he was already very light and she was with him until the later part of the year. But you say that he would "look" different. I'm baffled by this, actually.

Blaming Diana for everything, but that's typical.

I'm just getting heavy "poor Michael" vibes from this.

Unique7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
854 153 732
Alleybux
I voted for Elizabeth Taylor. She was a loyal friend to Michael
She was nice and loyal to him, and he appreciated and loved her for it, but MJ's favorite woman was Diana Ross, this is sure fact. He even left her in his Will leaving his kids to her. He just couldn't let Diana go. As his song goes "I just Can't Stop Loving You".

Unique7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
854 153 732
Alleybux
61234.jpg

I'm not referring to a romantic connection, but Elizabeth Taylor was my favorite woman in Michael's life. Liz was so genuine, loyal, beautiful inside and out, with an energetic, bubbly personality; always young at heart like Michael. I am glad that she was there for Michael through the best of times and worst of times....a true-blue friend, which is exactly what he needed.
Just going to be honest, if it weren't for Diana Ross, MJ would have never looked Liz's way. Because she was older, he went to her as some type of replacement for Diana Ross. His "Leave Me Alone" video has her in it with the lyrics "Leave Me Alone" towards Diana Ross. Liz was Diana's replacement. Liz helped him a lot through his breakup with Diana. But he just could stop loving Diana in his heart, that's why he wrote "Just Can't Stop Loving You" about her. This is fact.

Unique7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
854 153 732
Alleybux
I think that Michael's favorite woman (well she's not a woman yet) is Paris.
She's 20 years old. And when he was alive she was 11, so she doesn't count.
Baffled at some of the very random and strange choices. :bulgy-eyes:

What on earth happened this important lady below for the list. He liked her ALOT and even wrote a song mentioning her, "Privacy".

micheal-and-princess-diana-lrg.png
He mentioned her in 'privacy' regarding her and other celebrities, including himself, that wasn't able to have privacy from the media and press, etc, lol. Nothing he sang romantic about her. That's when you can tell if MJ really loved someone to the point he had to write songs about them, making them part of his work, he's never sang not one song about Princess Diana, because well, he just said what he said in interviews because everyone was listening and he had to convince, lol. They were really good friends though who could relate being both famous celebrities. The Diana he really liked was Diana Ross, he wrote and dedicated the song "Remember The Time" about her, along with a ton of others songs. It's Diana Ross, and Michael would agree if he was here, sure fact.

Unique7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
854 153 732
Alleybux
I chose Diana Ross because it's just simply the truth. Diana Ross was Michael Jackson's favorite woman.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
His mother,
The only one to be there since his first scream to his last breath. The one who never skipped a single day at court during his trial. The one adored all his life.
Every man's first woman should be his mother.

I love Diana too, she taught him so much. And Lisa was really hot when she was married to him, I like that girl too.
She taught him so much :emoji_wink:
giphy.gif

Lol, jesus christ I’m childish..

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
Girl, I don't even remembered I posted on this topic hahaha
Plus, I don't really know Diana, not to say not at all. I don't even know why I said that xD

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
Girl, I don't even remembered I posted on this topic hahaha
Plus, I don't really know Diana, not to say not at all. I don't even know why I said that xD
Sorry, I’m so late with everything, but I joined like two weeks ago. I have a lot to catch up with when giving reactions to old threads. Oh well, my dirty mind is a joy forever! ;)

Unique7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
854 153 732
Alleybux
You keep saying she didn't give him a chance. Just because she didn't make that huge leap and married him doesn't mean they weren't ever very close to that point.

She wore rings that many think were from Michael, especially since she wore them on her wedding finger when she was only romantically linked to Michael. They could've very well been engaged, so that obviously means she gave him a chance.

I can't believe I'm reading that no matter what she should have married him. No matter what her feelings are, no matter what she may feel was best for her kids in the long run, no matter the situation and that's highly selfish. Because I guarantee if it was the other way around, the argument would be that "Michael doesn't HAVE to marry anyone".

And I can't believe you're saying that Michael's vitiligo wouldn't have been as bad if Diana was with him. In 1985 he was already very light and she was with him until the later part of the year. But you say that he would "look" different. I'm baffled by this, actually.

Blaming Diana for everything, but that's typical.

I'm just getting heavy "poor Michael" vibes from this.
I agree, because Michael said in his song "Blue Gangsta" which was about Diana: "Said you'd be my wife, nothing but big lies!". This means Diana agreed to marry him, thus maybe giving him a chance. He also said in his "Remember the Time" song: It just seem like heaven so why did it end?". So according to Mike Diana may have given him a chance. Also, Mike said he got vitiligo some time after Thriller- Off the Wall/Thriller, which was during the time he was with Diana. And even his brother Jermaine said in his book that he knew something was wrong during the 1984 Victory Tour when MJ tried to wear all long sleeves, which was to try and cover his vitiligo. Plus, I and others, whenever we watch the Victory Tour concerts we can clearly see his skin was lighter being covered with pancake makeup. It's just that as soon as Diana left him for another guy he depigmented his skin soon after. But he would have had to eventually do it one day anyway. Maybe he wanted to eliminate some of the problems he had while dealing with his loss of Diana, his skin problems, etc., to lesson the pain of lossing Diana. I mean dealing with both skin issues and losing the love of your life is difficult to deal with. Also, it was documented in his autopsy report that he had vitiligo by the pathologist.

And to say that we would have never had the great music we have now by MJ if he would have married Diana Ross is absurd because we don't actually know what it would have been like if it never happened, we can only assume. Who knows, there may have been better music, because he would have been happy, and when you're happy you make better music. When Diana left him he had sad songs like Morpine, They Don't Care About Us, I'm so Blue, Blue Gangsta, Blood on the Dance Floor, Tabloid Junkie, Leave Me Alone, etc., all kinds of negative and sad songs. And remember several nice songs from the Bad album, such as Liberian Girl was written during the Thriller era, in 1983, etc. So yeah, we don't know. Also, the Thriller album is the best selling album of all time, when he was with Diana, he did better with Thriller than with any other era, so....

Plus he wouldn't have been falsely accused of child molestation, because he would have been married to Diana. He has many, many, many haters because of these false allegations. So I say it would have been better if he married Diana Ross, he would be alive and happy today.

Last edited:

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
I agree, because Michael said in his song "Blue Gangsta" which was about Diana: "Said you'd be my wife, nothing but big lies!". This means Diana agreed to marry him, thus maybe giving him a chance. He also said in his "Remember the Time" song: It just seem like heaven so why did it end?". So according to Mike Diana may have given him a chance. Also, Mike said he got vitiligo some time after Thriller- Off the Wall/Thriller, which was during the time he was with Diana. And even his brother Jermaine said in his book that he knew something was wrong during the 1984 Victory Tour when MJ tried to wear all long sleeves, which was to try and cover his vitiligo. Plus, I and others, whenever we watch the Victory Tour concerts we can clearly see his skin was lighter being covered with pancake makeup. It's just that as soon as Diana left him for another guy he depigmented his skin soon after. But he would have had to eventually do it one day anyway. Maybe he wanted to eliminate some of the problems he had while dealing with his loss of Diana, his skin problems, etc., to lesson the pain of lossing Diana. I mean dealing with both skin issues and losing the love of your life is difficult to deal with. Also, it was documented in his autopsy report that he had vitiligo by the pathologist.

And to say that we would have never had the great music we have now by MJ if he would have married Diana Ross is absurd because we don't actually know what it would have been like if it never happened, we can only assume. Who knows, there may have been better music, because he would have been happy, and when you're happy you make better music. When Diana left him he had sad songs like Morpine, They Don't Care About Us, I'm so Blue, Blue Gangsta, Blood on the Dance Floor, Tabloid Junkie, Leave Me Alone, etc., all kinds of negative and sad songs. And remember several nice songs from the Bad album, such as Liberian Girl was written during the Thriller era, in 1983, etc. So yeah, we don't know. Also, the Thriller album is the best selling album of all time, when he was with Diana, he did better with Thriller than with any other era, so....

Plus he wouldn't have been falsely accused of child molestation, because he would have been married to Diana. He has many, many, many haters because of these false allegations. So I say it would have been better if he married Diana Ross, he would be alive and happy today.
All I know is, that woman caused him a lot of pain in his life. He so much deserved to have a happy life..
5386A7B5-CAB9-4AFA-B97F-37BEB2EE1511.jpeg

He didn’t look happy in the slightest.. This was some time after Di got married, and he saw her on that stage again. He didn’t bother to show that he was angry and disappointed as fµck. He wasn’t glowing here at all, no happy face.. No sparkly eyes. It was even hard for him to fake a smile!

Unique7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
854 153 732
Alleybux
All I know is, that woman caused him a lot of pain in his life. He so much deserved to have a happy life..
View attachment 434335
He didn’t look happy in the slightest.. This was some time after Di got married, and he saw her on that stage again. He didn’t bother to show that he was angry and disappointed as fµck. He wasn’t glowing here at all, no happy face.. No sparkly eyes. It was even hard for him to fake a smile!
So true. I agree.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
What does TDCAU have to do with Diana?
That's not a sad love song at all...
Sorry but that's too far fetched and not true.
HIStory was more politicaly engaged, I really don't see any Diana in it.
Plus it was in 1995, I think he moved on at that point, at least enough not have to write songs about her but about injustice and the system.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
What does TDCAU have to do with Diana?
That's not a sad love song at all...
Sorry but that's too far fetched and not true.
HIStory was more politicaly engaged, I really don't see any Diana in it.
Plus it was in 1995, I think he moved on at that point, at least enough not have to write songs about her but about injustice and the system.
I know but what I think she meant is, that his songs in general got a bit more “angrier”. It weren’t the same cute happy songs from Of The Wall or Thriller. And yes a lot of them are political indeed, but maybe he got more serious when it came to music after Diana ditched him. If you’re deeply in love with someone, to the point that you’re addicted to that person, and you think you’ve got a future with them, and then all of a sudden you realize you don’t, I can only imagine how that would change someones feelings and mood forever.. Yes he got over her, but never to the full. Remember, in 2000 he again saw a chance to marry Di, but is was not to be..

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
That doesn't have anything to do with Diana either...

He got angrier because he's been the victim of injustice himself and that he was pushing 40 so of course he was not the same as when he was 20 and had other things to say.

Michael's entire career doesn't turn around Diana, sorry but I'll never buy that. He never forgot her completly, like a lot of us with our own ex lovers, but HIStory is the reflect of the injustice he had to go through, not the loss of her. So I really don't see the correlation between the two. He got angrier 'cause he wanted to denounce the system, not 'cause he cried about a woman.

I never knew about the wedding in 2000 and I'm not even interested in knowing their story, but to say his entire career and all the angry songs he wrote are the reflect of Diana ditching him, I find that odd and kinda insulting 'cause Michael was very aware of the problems of this world. He would certainly have gotten angry at that, Diana or not.
His angriness is not fully due to her.

Last edited: