• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
That doesn't have anything to do with Diana either...

He got angrier because he's been the victim of injustice himself and that he was pushing 40 so of course he was not the same as when he was 20 and had other things to say.

Michael's entire career doesn't turn around Diana, sorry but I'll never buy that. He never forgot her completly, like a lot of us with our own ex lovers, but HIStory is the reflect of the injustice he had to go through, not the loss of her. So I really don't see the correlation between the two. He got angrier 'cause he wanted to denounce the system, not 'cause he cried about a woman.

I never knew about the wedding in 2000 and I'm not even interested in knowing their story, but to say his entire career and all the angry songs he wrote are the reflect of Diana ditching him, I find that odd and kinda insulting 'cause Michael was very aware of the problems of this world. He would certainly have gotten angry at that, Diana or not.
His angriness is not fully due to her.
it doesn't turn entirely around Diana, I agree with that a 100 %. I think that he got angrier because of the combinations of the circumstances. That man has been through some sh!t.. Alligations, heartbreaks, medical problems, injustice, etc... That is a lot

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
[QUOTE="PoisonMind, post:

I never knew about the wedding in 2000 and I'm not even interested in knowing their story, but to say his entire career and all the angry songs he wrote are the reflect of Diana ditching him, I find that odd and kinda insulting 'cause Michael was very aware of the problems of this world. He would certainly have gotten angry at that, Diana or not.
His angriness is not fully due to her.[/QUOTE]
There was no wedding, but he again saw a chance to marry her. She however again, didn't want to. I think that is when his last bit of hope of ever being with diana again romantically, got lost

midnightcat

ThreeBabyDaddies
Reaction score
Reactions
7,536 953 1,395
Alleybux
Elizabeth Taylor. They said things about each other that they didn't say about other people, no matter what you say. And Liz put his wellbeing above her own during the allegation, which is the only thing that matters to me.

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Remember, in 2000 he again saw a chance to marry Di, but is was not to be..

There was no wedding, but he again saw a chance to marry her. She however again, didn't want to. I think that is when his last bit of hope of ever being with diana again romantically, got lost

Yeah no I’m gonna need some receipts because I NEVER heard of this here

Additionally that doesn’t make sense because he openly called her his second mother in 2001 @4:50

Now how does he go to saying that a year after he was supposed to marry her? Beats me, but y’all like to ignore that so

Last edited:

Clarke777

Dare to be Different
Reaction score
Reactions
2,493 260 100
Alleybux
I think one of them should be the YANA girl who fell to her knees in front of him and got him hard on stage. She's a bit of a personal hero of mine. :laugh:

omg! please tell me there is footage?