• Shana Montagal

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArtemisW

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
So Who Is It? I included both romantic and nonromantic relationships. Your answer can be based on any criteria -- personality, talent, loyalty, whoever you think he looked cutest with, etc. If you have someone in mind who isn't on the list, then just check the "Other" option, and share if you want.

Oh, and you can only pick one.

ArtemisW

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
So Who Is It? I included both romantic and nonromantic relationships. You can base your answer on any criteria -- personality, loyalty, talent, whoever you think he looked cutest with, etc. If you have someone in mind that isn't on the list, just click the "Other" option and you can share if you want.

Oh, and you can only vote once.

itachi uchiha

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
diana ross

Ok whoever voted for stephanie mills is unrealistic

lol And if someone picks Madonna not saying that person is crazy but I do believe that they have a disease that can be helped with the proper medicine.

Rossellini

. . .
Reaction score
Reactions
5,009 2
Alleybux
35cefzo.jpg

Erika 23

You are the bag, secure yourself.
Reaction score
Reactions
41,854 1,112 430
Alleybux
Where the hell was Diana at in the last few years of his life?

ArtemisW

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Some women on this list don't deserve to be on there...

I know, but I chose 20 options and I wanted to fill them all up.

Plus I wondered if anyone would vote for them, lol.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Erika, I agree about Diana.. I wonder if she was loving and supportive during his last years here on earth. I know MJ was close to Evan because Evan said that he and MJ would talk all the time but I wonder if Diana was there for him.

CandyKisses

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 34 14
Alleybux
Erika, I agree about Diana.. I wonder if she was loving and supportive during his last years here on earth. I know MJ was close to Evan because Evan said that he and MJ would talk all the time but I wonder if Diana was there for him.

I believe Diana was there for him in the last years. He named her as the guardian of his three children. It's just Diana always been known to be very protective of her private life.

Rossellini

. . .
Reaction score
Reactions
5,009 2
Alleybux
Where the hell was Diana at in the last few years of his life?

I know this has to be a rhetorical question because who would know except the parties involved. It's quite obvious she wasn't that terrible if she's listed in MJ's will as a guardian for the three most important people in his life.

ETA: CandyKisses beat me to the punch. lol

Jasmine20

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,918 92 32
Alleybux
I picked his mom. Mike said he never really been in love before. He said he wanted to be in a loving relationship before he died. :sad:

GoodEnuff4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,096 222 99
Alleybux
I picked his mom. Mike said he never really been in love before. He said he wanted to be in a loving relationship before he died. :sad:

That's what really tragic that he never found long lasting love as they say money can't buy you love. Some people here chosen Diana because he always was in love with her but she hurt him emotionally that he didnt fall in love with another woman for a long time.

In a non-romantic basis I would say Elizabeth Taylor she was there for him thick and thin a true friend indeed.

I like Stephanie Mills on a romantic basis since they did hang out together in NYC maybe he thought she wasnt attractive enough.

MysticGirl

\\Come Journey With Me Into The Unknown Worlds//
Reaction score
Reactions
19,352 686 409
Alleybux
Baffled at some of the very random and strange choices. :bulgy-eyes:

What on earth happened this important lady below for the list. He liked her ALOT and even wrote a song mentioning her, "Privacy".

micheal-and-princess-diana-lrg.png

MysticGirl

\\Come Journey With Me Into The Unknown Worlds//
Reaction score
Reactions
19,352 686 409
Alleybux
Why on earth is Joanna Thomae even on the list?

Young-Black-Man-Looking-Confused-988069.jpg

Is this a joke? Are you a friend of her's or something, LOL. Hilarious.

suzanne

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
229,938 8,538 5,079
Alleybux
It's hard to say because MJ had a revolving door. There were some women who he adored, but then distanced himself from them over a period of time. He could be cool with one woman for five years then go the next five without talking to her.

I think Liz and MJ were cool on a friendship tip. Diana and MJ were weird. I always wondered if something went down with the two of them, but they were close. I met Theresa Gonsalves. She said she was his first girlfriend. Billie Jean was written about her. 'Til this day, whenever Joe Jackson sees her, he tells Theresa that he can't get her out of his head when the song comes on the radio. Theresa said MJ was pissed at her because she moved on to another guy and that's why he wrote the song. I was at a signing when she said this. She said she had moved out to Encino to be with MJ. They were close in the beginning, but then they grew apart as he got bigger and more surrounded by handlers.

Cali Tiger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,002 73 31
Alleybux
The one female(she's not a woman yet) that I think was Michael's favorite was his daughter Paris.

ArtemisW

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Why on earth is Joanna Thomae even on the list?
Is this a joke?

Yeah, I basically included her for laughs, and no I'm not friends with her, I don't know her at all.

And good point about Princess Diana, I forgot about her.

MadameCassie

Michael 4 ever
Reaction score
Reactions
363,593 59,662 887
Alleybux
That's what really tragic that he never found long lasting love as they say money can't buy you love. Some people here chosen Diana because he always was in love with her but she hurt him emotionally that he didnt fall in love with another woman for a long time.

In a non-romantic basis I would say Elizabeth Taylor she was there for him thick and thin a true friend indeed.

I like Stephanie Mills on a romantic basis since they did hang out together in NYC maybe he thought she wasnt attractive enough.

Agree with everything.

Rani

<span style="font-weight:bold; color:red; "><span
Reaction score
Reactions
4,930 1
Alleybux
Hi Ladies, I'm not a regular in this thread, but I lurk and read comments occassionally. As I read some of these comments, could it be true that Michael never truly fell in love and found a woman to share himself with?! It is very tragic to think that's a possibility. Do you have (or can find) any tea about a woman that he fell in love with who isn't a celebrity that we hear very little about? TIA.

Ambria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,677 280 429
Alleybux
I think that Michael's favorite woman (well she's not a woman yet) is Paris.

GoodEnuff4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,096 222 99
Alleybux
Hi Ladies, I'm not a regular in this thread, but I lurk and read comments occassionally. As I read some of these comments, could it be true that Michael never truly fell in love and found a woman to share himself with?! It is very tragic to think that's a possibility. Do you have (or can find) any tea about a woman that he fell in love with who isn't a celebrity that we hear very little about? TIA.

I seriously dont believe he never fell in love. Remember when he was dating Tatum O'Neal he fell head over heels in love with her I believe she was his first love. With Diana there was subtle signs something was goin on the body language and the interviews when he talks about her but the press never picked up on it. He loved lisa but not enough to make his marriage last.

I commented it was sad he never found everlasting unconditional love with somone I think he was afraid of getting hurt if he did find someone he would still be alive today

Just a thought

The King Of Pop

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,327 17 2
Alleybux
I see (like Lady Di) Ola, Naomi, Sophia, Iman, Jane, Liza, Beverly, Katharine (Hepburn), Janelle, the Two Pams and Yvette :)devil:) didn't make the cut, :giggle: (I'm playin', OP).

If I knew what Blasian (or Oakland fan) looked like and I thought she was cute, I'd probably say her, :disdain:.

Leave it to me and I'll be picking cute fans who cried next to him or he kissed in photos, :laugh:.