Quantcast

UPDATE Feds say Jenna Ryan, who bragged on bird app that her blond hair and white skin meant no jail time, deserves jail time. She just got sentenced to jail

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,882 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
JennaRyan-660x330-1.png

fµcked around

Finding out

Federal prosecutors say an infamous Capitol attack defendant who traveled to Washington on a private plane and called Jan. 6 “one of the best days of my life” should spend time in prison, in part because she didn’t think she would.

Moreover, the government said, Ryan’s tweet stating she had “blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I’m not going to jail” showed she thought she was immune from punishment for her crimes.

“A defendant who believes she is immune from strict punishment because of her race and physical appearance may reoffend because the consequences for wrongdoing will never, in the defendant’s mind, be severe even when severity is merited,” prosecutors write.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,981 2,677 2,252
Alleybux
She's vile but probably right. She'll get 1 month if that, a lot of probation, and a fee she can pay with a day's work.
Makes me so damn angry. The feds only asked for 60 days in prison, which means jail not prison. They should have asked for 366 days incarceration followed by probation so that she would go directly to prison. Anything less than a year sentence the criminal is remanded to the county jail. Sigh.

Citron Green

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
67,494 5,068 2,301
Alleybux
Listening to Jena Ryan's interview about why she deserved a pardon from Trump made me realize how coddled white women are in society . She sounded like a three year old that did not believe there should be consequences for her actions at all. Also Jena is in a mountain of debt

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,981 2,677 2,252
Alleybux
Yep
She pledged guilty

"Ryan will be sentenced at 10 a.m. Thursday by U.S. District Judge Christopher R. Cooper."
He was appointed by Obama and as a lawyer defended people like this wench. Judge Cooper handled a lot of white collar criminal defense work.

PetiteEtoile

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,595 477 118
Alleybux
Do you mean to tell me that what you say and do in real life and online can be used as evidence?? Like, in court?? Against yourself!?!

Whoa I need a minute.

What a bimbo

Sereneone

Independents on Here are MAGA. Don't Be Fooled!
Reaction score
Reactions
140,306 4,131 2,790
Alleybux
Listening to Jena Ryan's interview about why she deserved a pardon from Trump made me realize how coddled white women are in society . She sounded like a three year old that did not believe there should be consequences for her actions at all. Also Jena is in a mountain of debt
Very coddled and they know it...smh

They are afraid of loosing that status and privilege Hence, the reason why the vote for republicans.

Last edited:

guccicucci99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,905 4,147 2,995
Alleybux
Makes me so damn angry. The feds only asked for 60 days in prison, which means jail not prison. They should have asked for 366 days incarceration followed by probation so that she would go directly to prison. Anything less than a year sentence the criminal is remanded to the county jail. Sigh.
It’s a federal case. She’s going to prison. You can literally go to federal prison for a weekend but you’re going to prison you’re not doing county time. You’re going to go to a federal facility.

am I the only person who has no clue who the hell this lady is? What is she influencing?

Tillywinks

Lurker and proud
Reaction score
Reactions
177,544 3,525 1,425
Alleybux
She's not lying. White insurrectionists have been getting slaps on the wrist. The only person doing real time is that black man idiot, 18 months I believe.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,009 5,786 517
Alleybux
She'll likely get a slap on the wrist like the majority of the terrorist who've been arrested, :no2

Reaction score
Reactions
12,427 404 253
Alleybux
No matter how they deny it they know their privilege. They know the atrocities that were committed for them to have it. The most brazen will tell you they won the countries they colonized fair and square. Never let them manipulate you into thinking they don't know or like it. They like it. Even the liberal ones. This is why you really shouldn't even bother explaining it to them. They already know.

Alsi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,317 1,638 1,295
Alleybux
What ever they give her, she'll get out early on good behavior. She'll do a month, if that in jail.

All I know is that when the next terrorist attack happens, I'm not going to be outraged. Especially if its done by any person of color.

This country let a bunch of white terrorists go on vacations to Mexico, transferred them from one jail to another because they were on some organic diet, gave them probation.

Look at this mess, the guy wasn't a terrorist and this is America:

(For those that can't see it)

Riley Williams: 22F, white, US Capital insurrectionist terrorist, stole a government computer, tried to sell it to the Russians, Released in 72 hours, charged 9 months later.

Kalief Browder: 17M, black, allegedly stole a backpack, held at Rikers Island for 3 years, no trial, 2 years of solitary, committed suicide.

BTW, that government computer Riley stole, belonged to Nancy Pelosi. You know, the 3rd in command to the US government. A person who get briefed on everything that we are doing, will do, is about to do cause as a 3rd in command she has top secrete clearance....

MagentaTwix

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,499 4,934 8,119
Alleybux
Ahem
View attachment 3042221
Anyway, white libs seem coddle them just as much as Republicans.

Don't forget the sister who is a bailiff who wanted to make sure Guyger's hair looked good for sentencing.

1*cF4KrOYYFz2eIuDidLGqKQ.png

Some here were making excuses for the bailif, saying she was checking to make sure Guyger was not hiding any weapons. As if the convicted killer could be hiding a bazooka or butcher knife in her hair.

ebonyrose

Joining DULOVEMEDO for 6 month hiatus from LSA
Reaction score
Reactions
82,130 2,159 908
Alleybux
What ever they give her, she'll get out early on good behavior. She'll do a month, if that in jail.

All I know is that when the next terrorist attack happens, I'm not going to be outraged. Especially if its done by any person of color.

This country let a bunch of white terrorists go on vacations to Mexico, transferred them from one jail to another because they were on some organic diet, gave them probation.

Look at this mess, the guy wasn't a terrorist and this is America:

(For those that can't see it)

Riley Williams: 22F, white, US Capital insurrectionist terrorist, stole a government computer, tried to sell it to the Russians, Released in 72 hours, charged 9 months later.

Kalief Browder: 17M, black, allegedly stole a backpack, held at Rikers Island for 3 years, no trial, 2 years of solitary, committed suicide.

BTW, that government computer Riley stole, belonged to Nancy Pelosi. You know, the 3rd in command to the US government. A person who get briefed on everything that we are doing, will do, is about to do cause as a 3rd in command she has top secrete clearance....

So heartbreaking.
I am so sick of these people.

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,838 9,315 8,625
Alleybux
Don't forget the sister who is a bailiff who wanted to make sure Guyger's hair looked good for sentencing.

1*cF4KrOYYFz2eIuDidLGqKQ.png

Some here were making excuses for the bailif, saying she was checking to make sure Guyger was not hiding any weapons. As if the convicted killer could be hiding a bazooka or butcher knife in her hair.
I was saving that in case someone replied

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Entitled snowflake. She’s whining throughout her posts about being persecuted and bullied.

90DayBeyonce

"Shameika said I had potential"
Reaction score
Reactions
195,694 5,543 508
Alleybux
Yep
She pledged guilty

"Ryan will be sentenced at 10 a.m. Thursday by U.S. District Judge Christopher R. Cooper."

Alabama Christopher R. Cooper, a black judge appointed by Obama.

Anyone know the outcome yet?

cherrybomb2018

WOKE WOKE WOKE
Reaction score
Reactions
79,466 1,765 2,340
Alleybux
I can't believe how obnoxious this idiot pig is. She's blond and what? Who the fµck cares. I agree with the court. Lock her up. She's just going to love women's prison, I guarantee you.

supernormal

Willow Biden's Press Secretary
Reaction score
Reactions
301,060 23,651 3,068
Alleybux
QtqoAU6.jpg

Jenna-Ryan-1.jpg

Jenna Ryan, a Donald Trump enthusiast who tweeted that she’s “definitely not going to jail” after she stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, was sentenced to 60 days in prison on Thursday.
U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper said Ryan ― a Texas real estate agent who flew to D.C. on a private plane and promoted her business as she livestreamed in the Capitol ― played a “lesser role in the criminal conduct that took place” than many others did. “But that does not mean that you don’t have any culpability in what happened that day,” Cooper said.
When she chose to leave her hotel room, she knew that she was going to something that wasn’t a peaceful protest, Cooper said.
“I don’t think you could have missed the fact that this was no peaceful protest,” Cooper said. “You were a cheerleader, you cheered it on.”
Ryan, who faced four charges, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count, admitting she “paraded, demonstrated, or picketed” inside the Capitol when she knew that she didn’t have permission to be there.
“You’re not being singled out for your political views or anything like that,” Cooper said. “It’s how and where you decided to express them.”
In a letter to Judge Cooper, Ryan sought to downplay her actions that day.
“Some actions I took that day were good,” she wrote. “I came to DC to protest the election results. I wanted my voice to be heard. My only weapon was my voice and my cell phone.”
Ryan denied in her letter that a tweet where she wrote that she had “blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I’m not going to jail” didn’t indicate that she was above the law.
“I wasn’t saying I was above prison, I just felt that it would be unlikely since I was pleading to entering the Capitol for 2 minutes and 8 seconds. Now I realize that was a false notion, but having a false notion does not automatically mean I deserve incarceration,” she wrote. “A tweet of me taking up for myself against a bully who is harassing me does not indicate that I feel above-the-law.”
When Cooper brought up Ryan’s comments on Twitter, Ryan told the judge that she “just shouldn’t tweet.” At the end of the hearing, Judge Cooper also advised Ryan to think about what sources she relied upon for her news in the future.
The FBI has made more than 650 arrests in connection with the Capitol attack, about one-fourth of the total number of potential defendants who committed chargeable conduct that day.

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom