Fenty Money?

Reactions
108,637 1,561 1,178
Alleybux
I was reading a Page Six article that got me confused real quick in regards to Rihanna's high end fashion line with LVMH. The below excerpt has me puzzled.

But don’t cry for the bad gal just yet. Per WWD, Rihanna’s affordable Savage x Fenty lingerie line isn’t shutting down and recently secured $115 million through a Series B fundraising round led by L Catterton, in which LVMH has a stake.

Can someone explain the bolded? What is a series B? Who is L Catterton? Am I in the wrong field?

I'm just intrigued by various professions and anything big money related lol

Reactions
495 5 3
Alleybux
L Catterton is an investment company. So it's just saying Savage x got a boost from new investments.
Series b (I think lol) is after the startup phase of a company, when they're trying to grow the business even larger. So then Series c would be for larger companies who probably require larger investments.

Lover$$$i
Reactions
87,943 2,202 4,086
Alleybux
Series B funding is basically getting money to expand your business / company after launch. Savage is profitable and is looking to expand so they need money to do so

L Catteron is a private equity firm they specialize in funding consumer brands

Reactions
185,541 1,955 1,795
Alleybux
My guess is L Catteron is merely an investment arm of LVHM. It allows them to invest in lower priced endeavors like Savage without messing with their exclusive branding. That’s just a guess though but they are definitely affiliated.

Everything that you can imagine is real...
Reactions
35,651 195 34
Alleybux
Do not give that big foreheaded troll any new business ideas. We need the damn album.

This for calling her that.:cautious:

tenor (14).gif

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Our prayers have been answered!!! Take that f’ing beany off Henry! :ROFLMAO: You know he'll just wear a new MT cap right? We'll see more than...
New $3,000 child tax credit to start payments in July, IRS says
Exactly and the money isnt coming from the air, us single folks putting into this Im taxed 800-1000 some bi weekly Its bullshit And didn't get any...
Latin America Music Tea Thread
Um, what the hell is going on in here?!!? :joy: :joy::joy:
NY Gives Illegal Aliens 2 Billion Dollars & Highways Are Racial Tools
I’m half argentine , my mom said history is covered up but she did find out that it was Black Argentine soldiers getting sent to the front lines...
Emotions are NOT a hindrance, at least to a Cancerian like me...
That’s y’all sister sign though similar characteristics lol My title literally says "Libra/Scorpio Goddess" :expressionless:
Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
Not sure if you were able to get through everything but OP already contacted her boss privately addressing her concerns. The majority of her...
Lizzo says fat people are oppressed
Well, if fat people can loose weight then why not trade places? If you trade places you can loose weight, right. Lizzo is right. Overweight folks...
Top Bottom