Quantcast

FentyBeauty NEW EazeDrop Tinted Moisturizer!

CedesLady

I Am.
Reaction score
Reactions
138,892 4,275 976
Alleybux
This makes no sense. Isn't 345 is olive and 320 cool undertones?

Yes, that's why I went to Sephora yesterday to check. I'm a 320 and couldn't believe 13 would match both shades. I'll be ordering during the upcoming sale to see how it looks on my face.

Scorpion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,728 2,745 452
Alleybux
So I tried it today. I agree that it's matte af at drydown. I'm combo, but lean oily so I am sure after a few hours that I'll get some shine. Coverage is very light, but slightly buildable. I applied it with my fingers. Definitely my skin, but better. I have some dark marks that did not get covered up, but it did make them less visible. I could not feel anything on my skin, it was like putting on a light moisturizer.

I tried shade 21, which is supposed to have neutral undertones. I feel like it leaned slightly olive/green though. It was more obvious when I placed it next to my cover fx power play Neutral 100 shade. Power play almost looked reddish in comparison. I really am side eyeing the undertones with this product.

I do feel like 21 was a smidgeeee too dark, but it blends out pretty nicely. I can see how it could be flexible with my skin tone as I get a bit tanner during the summer months. I tried to see how it looks in different lighting and it didn't look like I had a mask on or anything lol.

I just ordered 20 so that I can do a comparison. I wanna see if it is a better match for my skin right now without a tan, or if it'll be too golden. Will report back.

anna7

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,269 3,551 483
Alleybux
I don’t like the color anymore :/ looks too warm. Honestly this has too much coverage for it to work for several skintones. I’m annoyed lol but I still like this! It doesn’t apply patchy anymore, it was the sunscreen I was using. So if you’re having any issues like that, try different skincare

FabulouslyBrown

“I can’t forget my history, it's her-story.”
Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
Finally got mine in the mail. I ordered shade 19 (I’m Fenty 400 btw). I used my “Dr. Brandt Pores No More” as a primer and I’m really liking the coverage so far! I sort of can’t believe I put this on with my hands LOL. It evened out my skin tone without looking cakey. I used 2-3 pumps for my whole face. The finish is definitely matte but not too matte. I did use my “ELF Halo Glow” setting powder. Overall...I like it and I can’t wait to do a longer wear test this weekend.

Last edited:

Autumn Leaves

LSA is full of experts with no expertise
Reaction score
Reactions
108,018 1,596 290
Alleybux
So I tried it today. I agree that it's matte af at drydown. I'm combo, but lean oily so I am sure after a few hours that I'll get some shine. Coverage is very light, but slightly buildable. I applied it with my fingers. Definitely my skin, but better. I have some dark marks that did not get covered up, but it did make them less visible. I could not feel anything on my skin, it was like putting on a light moisturizer.

I tried shade 21, which is supposed to have neutral undertones. I feel like it leaned slightly olive/green though. It was more obvious when I placed it next to my cover fx power play Neutral 100 shade. Power play almost looked reddish in comparison. I really am side eyeing the undertones with this product.

I do feel like 21 was a smidgeeee too dark, but it blends out pretty nicely. I can see how it could be flexible with my skin tone as I get a bit tanner during the summer months. I tried to see how it looks in different lighting and it didn't look like I had a mask on or anything lol.

I just ordered 20 so that I can do a comparison. I wanna see if it is a better match for my skin right now without a tan, or if it'll be too golden. Will report back.
It sounds like you and I have similar complexion. What foundation shade do you wear? I haven’t tried the skin tint yet but I’ll pick up both 20 and 21 during the sale. I have a feeling that 21 will be too dark for me and that 20 will be a little bit too light or yellow.
I usually wear a 420 in the foundation shade. However, I recently tried it on and it looked too yellow on my face. My summer shade shouldn’t be in yet since I have been in the house but who knows.

Scorpion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,728 2,745 452
Alleybux
It sounds like you and I have similar complexion. What foundation shade do you wear? I haven’t tried the skin tint yet but I’ll pick up both 20 and 21 during the sale. I have a feeling that 21 will be too dark for me and that 20 will be a little bit too light or yellow.
I usually wear a 420 in the foundation shade. However, I recently tried it on and it looked too yellow on my face. My summer shade shouldn’t be in yet since I have been in the house but who knows.
I was matched with 420 back when it launched! We're probably very close in complexion. :) I only got a sample of 420 and never purchased the full size because I wasn't crazy about the finish. I found it a little too drying and cakey. I also felt like I had better color matches in other brands.

I've watched over 30 videos on YouTube lmao, but heaux be messing with the lighting and that completely throws me off and makes it hard for me to figure out if 20 or 21 is a better match. Majority of the ladies that used 21 were a couple of shades darker than I am and mentioned wearing mostly 430, 440. Toomuchmouth, for example, is shade 21 (and I think 440) and her lighting seemed accurate to me. It helps she recorded with both her studio lighting and with her phone. Check out her video here.

I just got an alert that my package with shade 20 is out for delivery so I'll update you later on how I like it. If I can, I'll upload a photo with swatches.

ShellyKelly

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Reaction score
Reactions
21,150 310 20
Alleybux
I'm disappointed. I bought shade 21 (I'm a 440). It's sooo green on me. At first I thought I didn't shake well enough. Nope. Returning.

AFROBELLE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,148 7 4
Alleybux
How does this work with those who have oily skin? I feel like most skin tints do not work for me skin type.

SapphireMoon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,743 219 23
Alleybux

I was thinking about doing the same and ordering 20 because 21 was a bit too dark and looked off. Hopefully, 20 will work.

MsDeanLady

Go build something, bruh! Get lost at sea, bruh!
Reaction score
Reactions
161,273 3,796 1,011
Alleybux
Just bought mine and it's coming with a Fenty scarf (if you buy $50+ until 4/4).

ajig

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,484 493 632
Alleybux
Catching up on my LSA shenanigans and this thread is my first stop. Can't wait to see what my 450 people dem ended up choosing. 21 seems way too off for us.
Also-I'm liking the way this website is looking! I know I'm late, but I haven't been here since Lent.

SmeediumRump

❀.。✿☆'Round di corner posing☆✿。.❀
Reaction score
Reactions
24,651 1,387 105
Alleybux
How are you guys applying this foundation? I see a few YouTube girls using their hands... I’m not a fan of that.

Autumn Leaves

LSA is full of experts with no expertise
Reaction score
Reactions
108,018 1,596 290
Alleybux
I was matched with 420 back when it launched! We're probably very close in complexion. :) I only got a sample of 420 and never purchased the full size because I wasn't crazy about the finish. I found it a little too drying and cakey. I also felt like I had better color matches in other brands.

I've watched over 30 videos on YouTube lmao, but heaux be messing with the lighting and that completely throws me off and makes it hard for me to figure out if 20 or 21 is a better match. Majority of the ladies that used 21 were a couple of shades darker than I am and mentioned wearing mostly 430, 440. Toomuchmouth, for example, is shade 21 (and I think 440) and her lighting seemed accurate to me. It helps she recorded with both her studio lighting and with her phone. Check out her video here.

I just got an alert that my package with shade 20 is out for delivery so I'll update you later on how I like it. If I can, I'll upload a photo with swatches.

were you able to try the shade 20? how did you like it? I agree that the ladies using 21 usually use the 430 and up shades in the matte foundation, meaning it may be a smidge too dark. I‘m guessing that we‘ll probably have to mix 20 and 21 to get that perfect shade (And if this is this resolution, I won’t purchase again. I hate having to mix shades).

what other brands do you like and use? I’ve been on the hunt for a new foundation lately. I just started using the Lip Bar tinted moisturizer and it’s good but I want something that’s full coverage.

teecoilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,488 1,342 672
Alleybux
I may try this once my Iman runs out. I really don’t need another complexion product but here I am.

Scorpion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,728 2,745 452
Alleybux
20 blended right into my skin yall!!!!!
were you able to try the shade 20? how did you like it? I agree that the ladies using 21 usually use the 430 and up shades in the matte foundation, meaning it may be a smidge too dark. I‘m guessing that we‘ll probably have to mix 20 and 21 to get that perfect shade (And if this is this resolution, I won’t purchase again. I hate having to mix shades).

what other brands do you like and use? I’ve been on the hunt for a new foundation lately. I just started using the Lip Bar tinted moisturizer and it’s good but I want something that’s full coverage.
shade 20 was SO MUCH BETTER. When I first applied it, it was leaning a little yellow. I was like oh lawd I'm in danger...

Then I blended it in (finger application) and it MELTED into my skin hunny. MELTED. I was sooo amazed. Lol. My forehead is a little darker than the rest of my face, but 20 still worked. I did use a brush around my hairline to blend it in better because it was easier to do that with a brush than my fingers. I definitely noticed some blurring of my pores and it helped cover up some skintone imperfections. Just evened me out overall.

I still think 21 might work for me later in the summer, but I'll just return it now. If 20 stops working for me, I'll pick up 21 again later.

I don't really wear foundation anymore these days, but my favorites are Marc Jacobs Shameless (shade deep r530) and cover fx power play (n100). Both are medium coverage with a natural matte finish and both can be built up to full coverage. Cover fx is my favorite because the color range is better. Marc Jacobs leans a bit red.

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux

This is super interesting. She wears 420 in the hydrating foundation and shows a side by side (wet) swatches of 420 and 19 on her hand at 2:20 in the video. 19 looks slightly lighter than 420, but the undertones seem identical. The skin tint blended into her skin really nicely. @Scorpion @Autumn Leaves maybe try 19 (too) depending on if you're on the lighter or darker end of 420?Keeping in mind the fenty foundations dry down darker.

Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 316 4
Alleybux
EEK I just got mine in the mail today. I am shade 420 in soft matte, 410 in powder foundation and I’d say 20 in the tint is pretty spot on! I will be reaching for this on days where I go for the no makeup look n will likely pair it with the powder foundation.

ALSO A PRO TIP: for shade matching with you tubers look at their old videos because the lighting on YouTube back in the day wasn’t as bright n washed out as it is now. That can definitely throw you off when shade matching with someone online!

Maya Galore and Andrea Rene are my shade twins!!

Last edited:

CocoaGoddess

Shrillmonger
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
28,569 475 109
Alleybux
I don’t like the color anymore :/ looks too warm. Honestly this has too much coverage for it to work for several skintones. I’m annoyed lol but I still like this! It doesn’t apply patchy anymore, it was the sunscreen I was using. So if you’re having any issues like that, try different skincare

This is exactly the problem. It does not behave like a true serum/skin tint, it is still at least medium coverage and yet they are treating this like it's a tint as justification for not having an extended shade range. I'm a solid 345 and neither 13 or 14 worked for me. I just don't understand how 13 is supposed to work for 320 and 345, nor do I understand why 14 is for shade 330 and 340.

I rarely have to send makeup back, but the skin tint is going to be returned.

Scorpion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,728 2,745 452
Alleybux
EEK I just got mine in the mail today. I am shade 420 in soft matte, 410 in powder foundation and I’d say 20 in the tint is pretty spot on! I will be reaching for this on days where I go for the no makeup look n will likely pair it with the powder foundation.

ALSO A PRO TIP: for shade matching with you tubers look at their old videos because the lighting on YouTube back in the day wasn’t as bright n washed out as it is now. That can definitely throw you off when shade matching with someone online!

Sooo true about looking at older videos lol. Andrea is the worst with it because she and I are actually the same in many foundations, but you'd never be able to tell from her recent videos. -_- why do they do that?!

Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 316 4
Alleybux
Sooo true about looking at older videos lol. Andrea is the worst with it because she and I are actually the same in many foundations, but you'd never be able to tell from her recent videos. -_- why do they do that?!
I think it’s because everyone is using the big ring lights, soft box lights and white backgrounds now which isn’t the best representation of natural light settings. It definitely threw me off at first but now I make sure to look at older videos as well.

B.B. Homemaker

You Know You Love Me.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
45,424 283 341
Alleybux
The shade matching with YTers is so bad. Some of these chicks claim to be the same shade but are darker than me with a ring light. Make it make sense. Andrea & Jackie did sponsored vids with PMG and they sent both of them their REAL shades MD26 and MD29. People go in on the Glamtwinz but they are not the biggest offenders with the shade matches.

MsSunshine21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,093 1,851 24
Alleybux

Andrea Renee is my shade twin too lol. Do you find the powder foundation in 410 oxidises?

Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 316 4
Alleybux
Andrea Renee is my shade twin too lol. Do you find the powder foundation in 410 oxidises?
For me it didn’t. It was actually one of the best matches I’ve had although I haven’t tried too many foundations lol. It looked good and matched my body in different settings of light and outdoors and indoors. I also tried 420 in the powder foundation and I found that one to be too red/ orange.

MsSunshine21

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,093 1,851 24
Alleybux
For me it didn’t. It was actually one of the best matches I’ve had although I haven’t tried too many foundations lol. It looked good and matched my body in different settings of light and outdoors and indoors. I also tried 420 in the powder foundation and I found that one to be too red/ orange.
Thank you! :)

SmeediumRump

❀.。✿☆'Round di corner posing☆✿。.❀
Reaction score
Reactions
24,651 1,387 105
Alleybux
Hands work well for me, but I wear it like tinted moisturizer as opposed to foundation.
Have you tried applying with a beauty blender?

I might have to pick up this foundation on the weekend & test different methods of application.

Reaction score
Reactions
8,809 316 4
Alleybux
I wonder how this is different from the hydrating foundation.
It’s really a watered down version of it. It reminds me of a bb cream. You get some coverage but it’s very light. I can still see some dark spots peaking through, it’s giving your skin but better. Also the longevity of it.

Honestly if you already have the hydrating one you could water it down by mixing it with a face moisturizer and calling it a skin tint. I still think the tint is worth a try though if your interested!

Foreign

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,046 29 15
Alleybux
It’s really a watered down version of it. It reminds me of a bb cream. You get some coverage but it’s very light. I can still see some dark spots peaking through, it’s giving your skin but better. Also the longevity of it.

Honestly if you already have the hydrating one you could water it down by mixing it with a face moisturizer and calling it a skin tint. I still think the tint is worth a try though if your interested!
Hmm I actually disagree... the skin tint is a lot more matte than the hydrating foundation so they don’t really compare in my opinion... if anything you could say it’s a lighter coverage version of their original soft matte foundation. I think they could probably make a dewy version of the skin tint and it would go over well. I really like the skin tint though, definitely your skin but better with the added benefit of shine control/mattifying for oilier skin types. Certainly worth giving it a try!

MaxineFactor

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,601 203 31
Alleybux
The shade matching with YTers is so bad. Some of these chicks claim to be the same shade but are darker than me with a ring light. Make it make sense. Andrea & Jackie did sponsored vids with PMG and they sent both of them their REAL shades MD26 and MD29. People go in on the Glamtwinz but they are not the biggest offenders with the shade matches.
What do you mean by “real shades?” You think Andrea Renee is wearing shades too light? How??

TWEET TOMLIN

HAUPTÜBUNGSLEITERIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
1,077,476 42,716 6,195
Alleybux
I feel like she used hella product. People are going to go through the bottle so fast

She definitely used way too much. Eazedrop isn't supposed to be full coverage. It's supposed to be a light beat for your no makeup-makeup days. :no2

Ilykeggs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,675 3,273 684
Alleybux
She definitely used way too much. Eazedrop isn't supposed to be full coverage. It's supposed to be a light beat for your no makeup-makeup days. :no2
And she rates it before even wearing it for a full day. It was on her face for minutes before she rated it and she didn't get to see how product layer on top or how it sets. Wtf! This review was trash.

ajig

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,484 493 632
Alleybux

You know half these YouTubers have no clue about what they're doing.

Ilykeggs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,675 3,273 684
Alleybux
I wore shade 14 today and it's too dark. But the undertone is definitely neutral. I'm debating on getting 13 from the sephora sale because that color would match better but I really want the Urban Decay tinted moisturizer. I have dry skin but I do a lot of skin prep making it'
pretty normal. The skin tint is definitely matte and has great coverage. I poured some in my hand and rubbed it all over my face and it was really easy to do. I set it with LM loose powder on a big fluffy brush. My skin was matte but not cracked or dry. I didn't feel it on my face. It got on my mask but everything does. The coverage didn't completely come off though and it lasted fine on every where else on my face. I had it on from 7:30am to 12am for a total of 17 or so hours.

Sailor Pluto

in the Kuiper Belt
Reaction score
Reactions
218,859 7,720 1,269
Alleybux
I wear 450 so I got shade 21
It’s ok
eta; after wearing it today, i think i like it :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
4,382 268 112
Alleybux
I’m mad I just bought the Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Moisturizer... and the shade I got is a perfect match. I might still check this out though :arrogant
Is this a good tinted moisturizer? I’m thinking of buying it now, I have dry skin and don’t know if I should choose between 60,70, or 80