Quantcast

Fernando Tatis Jr. and the Padres are in agreement on a 14-year, $340 million contract extension

blamblam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,511 1,221 143
Alleybux
Lmfao right. Dominican men are wh*res but they know how to put it down & they have big dicks. Don't ask me how i know :weary_face: :skull:
Then they break your heart lmaoo. Don’t ask me how I know either.

I tell all my non Dominican friends. Dominican men are only good for one thing. You fµck them. And then send them back to the Bronx. DO NOT even ask their last names, their IGs. None of that. Send them right back where they came from when you’re done lmao

hairlikerihanna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,611 81 14
Alleybux
Mi esposo has good dack?? Yasss

and yes, i learned the hard way. They are sooo passionate w good xes and they fall in love on day 1 but they aint shxt , heartbreakers. I had one dominican and i dont want anything but unfortunately

hairlikerihanna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,611 81 14
Alleybux
His bat flip is sexy and the zick is bomb…okay I’m hooked. And he’s so tall!
Omg i just looked at the woman pic who allegedly slept w tatis.. it was blurred but that b!tch was basiccc

im a fine ass fit black girl, i know i have a chance now, let me know if you wanna form an alliance

Nicole1211

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 42 7
Alleybux
Omg i just looked at the woman pic who allegedly slept w tatis.. it was blurred but that b!tch was basiccc

im a fine ass fit black girl, i know i have a chance now, let me know if you wanna form an alliance
Let’s go, sis! I don’t mind sharing!

Crickette

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 102 22
Alleybux

She was very basic. Do Dominican men really fµck with black women like that though? Like unambiguous black women? I live in GA where there are none.

hairlikerihanna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,611 81 14
Alleybux
She was very basic. Do Dominican men really fµck with black women like that though? Like unambiguous black women? I live in GA where there are none.
Honestly yes they do!

Im from Florida where they are all
Around and i hate being in ATL bc the Dominican community is non existent!! I met the one i used to date on tinder and now im slowly finding the community ( they are in norcross and dulith in GA)
Im going to a reggaeton party tomorrow and im hoping to run into more there.

if you are in atl lets link! Im fully black
But know spanish and love carrbbean latino culture !

blamblam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,511 1,221 143
Alleybux
She looks basic with horrible lips but if u look at her texts with the other player she accused of rape, she is thirsty Af and throws herself at them so... she was easy pussy. Not GF material.

a lot of Dominicans like black girls. But a lot are self hating and want a white girl just to say they got one. He follows a lot of white girls and blonde white Latinas so...

he ain’t gunna settle down anytime soon anyways. He’s so young. And I’m sure his family and mgmt watch him like a hawk. He has so much potential to become a legend. They aren’t going to let any groupies get in the way of that lol. He ain’t getting into a relationship unless it’s handpicked by his handlers.

hairlikerihanna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,611 81 14
Alleybux
She looks basic with horrible lips but if u look at her texts with the other player she accused of rape, she is thirsty Af and throws herself at them so... she was easy pussy. Not GF material.

a lot of Dominicans like black girls. But a lot are self hating and want a white girl just to say they got one. He follows a lot of white girls and blonde white Latinas so...

he ain’t gunna settle down anytime soon anyways. He’s so young. And I’m sure his family and mgmt watch him like a hawk. He has so much potential to become a legend. They aren’t going to let any groupies get in the way of that lol. He ain’t getting into a relationship unless it’s handpicked by his handlers.
This 100% ! He is EXTREMELY close to his family and his management does not play!!! He is literally a baby. Id have him pay a few bills and be a sneaky link lmao . I know a 22 yr old extremely rich super star aint settling down.
I love his smile so much

hairlikerihanna

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,611 81 14
Alleybux
Why does he hide this cute ass baby ?

Attachments

• A5D23BDD-11FB-437F-881A-49EEE160203E.png
    A5D23BDD-11FB-437F-881A-49EEE160203E.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 76

Nicole1211

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 42 7
Alleybux
Based on this video of him from 3 years ago, y’all think he got stroke?

Nicole1211

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 42 7
Alleybux
I know he got the lil hoes in SD going craaaaazy. I need a dick report; I feel like it’ll be more than favorable.

katgraham

Avatar Kat, master of all 4 elements
Reaction score
Reactions
37,718 904 62
Alleybux
I know he got the lil hoes in SD going craaaaazy. I need a dick report; I feel like it’ll be more than favorable.
Yes we need a dr asap! I feel like he's so private tho

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
Why does he hide this cute ass baby ?
That’s definitely Elijah baby!! He posts him from Time to time. Plus, on his page he has a little highlight for for the little boy. Also if you search through the mother page, it’s a picture for the little boy christening and Elijah is standing next to the kids mom while there father is preforming the christening and Fernando is next to them. I’ve been seeing that Fernando has a baby, but I haven’t found any proof of that. I know he has a girlfriend in DR, but I can’t find the baby. But I’m sure he will have some white girl pregnant soon.

Crickette

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,004 102 22
Alleybux
That’s definitely Elijah baby!! He posts him from Time to time. Plus, on his page he has a little highlight for for the little boy. Also if you search through the mother page, it’s a picture for the little boy christening and Elijah is standing next to the kids mom while there father is preforming the christening and Fernando is next to them. I’ve been seeing that Fernando has a baby, but I haven’t found any proof of that. I know he has a girlfriend in DR, but I can’t find the baby. But I’m sure he will have some white girl pregnant soon.
White girl? Does he not like black girls?

Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
White girl? Does he not like black girls?
I honestly don’t know, but if I’m bring honest, I don’t think so. I think he likes Spanish and white women only. I mean he’s Dominican. Never say never, but I don’t see him dating a black women. He doesn’t even follow any black women( which really don’t mean alot), only Spanish and white women

Nicole1211

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 42 7
Alleybux
A Black woman would be such a good look for him…he has way too much swag to be a White woman. But being in San Diego…his options are limited.

blamblam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,511 1,221 143
Alleybux
I honestly don’t know, but if I’m bring honest, I don’t think so. I think he likes Spanish and white women only. I mean he’s Dominican. Never say never, but I don’t see him dating a black women. He doesn’t even follow any black women( which really don’t mean alot), only Spanish and white women
He definitely going to end up with a white girl. That’s how these Dominicans move lol.

adriennefoster

Whew chile...
Reaction score
Reactions
1,452 39 15
Alleybux
Agreed.

SN: I get the vibe that his family supports the MAGA movement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
A Black woman would be such a good look for him…he has way too much swag to be a White woman. But being in San Diego…his options are limited.
I definitely agree!! He’s too fine to be messing with the hard face white women with no class. I’m sure he slides in DMs, his options aren’t limited to San Diego, but that what he wants

Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
Agreed.

SN: I get the vibe that his family supports the MAGA movement.
They do!! That what initially threw me off about them when I found that out, but now I’m not shocked. He has a gay brother and Elijah be posting about Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. That family is super religious, I think the father is a pastor. So it’s no shocker that they are conservative. But I don’t know how conversation the family can be, when the youngest son has a baby of of wedlock and Fernando is dipping his dick in any and everything

Nicole1211

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 42 7
Alleybux
He could go the Travis Kelce route…get him a beautiful Black woman and his price will go up. He’ll be marketed to a whole new community, because I’m sure not too many Black people know who is.

blamblam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,511 1,221 143
Alleybux
They think it’s a come up!! Didn’t David Ortiz marry an ugly white women.
Yeah but also I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets married super young to some girl from back home. Like an old girlfriend.

a lot of rich/famous dominican and Puerto Rican men end up marrying young to their first gfs that were with them before they had money as a way to protect their money. Then they just cheat non stop lol.

his family/management seems super protective over him and his image so he’s not going to be someone that gets caught out here slippin.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
Yeah but also I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets married super young to some girl from back home. Like an old girlfriend.

a lot of rich/famous dominican and Puerto Rican men end up marrying young to their first gfs that were with them before they had money as a way to protect their money. Then they just cheat non stop lol.

his family/management seems super protective over him and his image so he’s not going to be someone that gets caught out here slippin.
I actually don’t see him getting married any time soon, but I know he has a girlfriend back home. So if they eventually get married and have kids I can see. He’s going to cheat of course, because that what Dominican men do. His father has a whole outside child, of his married. But as of right now, he’s just getting his dick wet.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
If you watch the Ortiz interview, when he asked him do you have a girlfriend he never answered the question. He just started laughing, like I’m not going to give you a yes you no, just giggles. Then the white guy going to say, he needs to be hook up with Ariana Grande. Ariana grande?? Hell no!! I really don’t know a celebrity girl that would be good for him, but I just know it’s not Ariana grande.

Nicole1211

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,890 42 7
Alleybux
I actually don’t see him getting married any time soon, but I know he has a girlfriend back home. So if they eventually get married and have kids I can see. He’s going to cheat of course, because that what Dominican men do. His father has a whole outside child, of his married. But as of right now, he’s just getting his dick wet.
Wait, Sr. has another kid outside of his marriage?! This is tea.

blamblam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,511 1,221 143
Alleybux
Most likely before he’s 25, he’ll marry that girl he has back home.

All major Dominican/ Puerto Rican stars get married super young.

He’s friends with a lot of Reggaetón artists who are also married super young to girls from back home.

his family’s going to protect his money and legacy lol. They’re not going to let some white baseball groupie fµck it up for him

katgraham

Avatar Kat, master of all 4 elements
Reaction score
Reactions
37,718 904 62
Alleybux
Is Fernando a quadroon?
Also I'm side eyeing his family for supporting MAGA. I wonder if he said anything about Black Lives Matter. Speaking of black lives...do y'all think his family would be cool with him dating a black girl?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,650 46 10
Alleybux
Is Fernando a quadroon?
Also I'm side eyeing his family for supporting MAGA. I wonder if he said anything about Black Lives Matter. Speaking of black lives...do y'all think his family would be cool with him dating a black girl?
Only time I’ve ever see anything black live matter related is when San Diego made them wear the BLM shirts. Other than that nope, however, I did see the sister post something BLM related a little while ago. I honestly don’t think they would care that much as long as she not someone like Ari. The mother seems super sweet and friendly. And Fernando grandpa is married to a black women.