John 3:16
Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

FLEE FORNICATION

FB-IMG-1620511136069.jpg

#COPIED

Speaking to the women. God had called me to the woman But the Lords going to clean a lot of these Men up and awakening them so they can teach these things to men and women ..... xes was designed for Husband and wife !!! Not boyfriend and girlfriend or just messing with anybody , when you have xesual intercourse with someone especially when they’re not your spouse things are happening in the spirit realm you transfer spirits with people developing soul ties and so much more gunk that the Lord has to deliver you from .Our bodies are the temple of God they belong to him he designed xes to be a sacred Holy union , covenant between Husband and Wife . Fasting and prayer and stopping the listening to secular worldly music certain shows on television that promote xes etc helps , reading your word.. But Fornicators will not inherit the kingdom of God !!! And for married couples God is against sodomy or anything that doesn't produce children !!! don’t let Satan deceive you when it says the marriage bed is undefiled yes it is to be undefiled . Anything that the Lord didn’t create or design is not pleasing to him and it’s filthy and some people are still whores in their hearts . These things are on the internet the origin of where things come from and everything that’s apart of sodomy . Singles stay single until the Lord sends you your spouse trust me your not missing anything your fleeing sin !!! That’s why there's a standard of Holiness for men and women . And you do not want Marry just anybody or the wrong person because marriage is until death . If your first spouse is still alive and your remarried not my words but from the Messiah himself it’s in Luke , that you are committing adultery if your first spouse is still alive and your remarried your in adultery
‍♀️
if I was you I would wait on the Lord ,if your remarried y’all are gonna have to depart like God did the Red Sea in exodus .......

Luke 16:18 -- Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery

Hebrew 13:4 -- Marriage is honorable in all , and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterous God will judge

1 Corinthian 6:18 -20 -- Flee fornication . Every sin that a man doeth is without the body , but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body .... What ? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you , which ye have of God and ye are not your own
For ye are bought with a price therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are Gods

1 Corinthians 7:2 -- Nevertheless to avoid fornication , let every man have his own wife , and let every woman have her own husband

1 Corinthians 10:13 -- There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man but God is faithful who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able but will with the temptation also make a way to escape that ye may be able to bear it

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 -- Know ye not that the unrighteous shall inherit the kingdom of God be not deceived : neither fornicators nor idolaters, nor adulterous , nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind , nor thieves nor covetous nor drunkards nor extortioners shall inherit the kingdom of God

Romans 12:2 -- I beseech you therefore , brethren , by the mercies of God , that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice , Holy and acceptable unto God which your reasonable service

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

In case you still haven't heard the good good news - JESUS is coming. It's time to get serious & get your house in order. Time is accelerating at a high speed and things are beginning to wrap up & come to a close for end time prophecies. It's been such a extended period of time, that I don't believe people even take it serious anymore when you mention his second coming. It almost sounds cliché to some. I recall JESUS telling someone before .. " I am coming soon, and my coming will be like a thief in the night. So I will know who is truly mine. People no longer pay attention when someone tells them that I am coming, because I have taken long. My coming will no longer be delayed. I am coming sooner than you think. But the question is , will you be ready?" - - People have to get there minds off the flesh & start being familiar with the spiritual , because that's where everyone is destined to spend eternity. Having the mindset of "I can't see it with my eyes, so I can't fathom this being true" ... Well fathom it honey, because it's just as real as your existence. Don't wait until his mercy has ran out for you to think you can just repent later. It's time to get right with GOD right now before the ark closes.

[Disclaimer: This is clearly not JESUS - used for imagery]

The spiritual realm is very real. In fact, people get so comfortable in their flesh that they often forget we are first spiritual beings living a physical existence .. After the return of JESUS, we shall be made new, and reign with Christ, when he returns. Our bodies will be transformed & we shall be likened unto the angels. JESUS demonstrated this in Luke 24:36 - 43 when he appeared after he resurrected to his disciples for a short time, before his departure: And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit ..... " And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? ... Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet - - - And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb .. And he took it ... and did eat before them."

[Disclaimer: Once again .. This is clearly not JESUS - used for imagery]

The power of JESUS super exceeds any other false power in this world. Just saying his name alone will cause a complete shift in the atmosphere #TrustMe I've seen the magnitude of his power. I'm so glad I serve the LORD of all lords and KING of all kings. And to know he is finally coming back very soon is exciting to say the least but unfortunately also very sad because so many will not be prepared. This is very serious. GOD is really trying to allow people more time to prepare but soon his mercy will run out. It's once been quoted that JESUS has stated in his warning to those on the path to destruction.. "how many seconds are in a minute, how many minutes are in an hour, how many hours are in a day, how many days are in a week, how many weeks are in a month and how many months are in a year and how many years have you lived on earth?” ------- "Tell my people to stop playing games with me"

Don't be careless about your eternity and allow the temporal meaningless things of this world keep you blinded from the truth until you wake up & find yourself in hell fire. Seek GOD now. Repent today.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

20210228-183708.jpg

Each day draws us closer to the imminent glorious return of KING JESUS CHRIST
1f451.png
For much darkness and destruction shall come to pass in order for GOD'S glory to be revealed & his final judgment to be executed on this wicked earth. The fear of uncertainty should pale in comparison to the exceeding joy that awaits all those who put their trust & faith in THE LORD. The entire earth will be covered in darkness ... Surely , this world & the things therein shall be demolished at the brightness of The LORD JESUS CHRIST return
1f305.png
1f5e1.png
Look up for your redemption draweth nigh saints!!!

Matthew 24:27 " For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

safe-image.jpg

#COPIED This is happening now in Israel Gaza fired 70 missiles against Israel on May 10th . This is a sign that we are living in the last days Matthew 24 there will be rumors of wars . This is just the beginning of the birth pains. The rapture of the church could happen any day. God is not going to let the devil destroy Israel. This is not making headlines news on the mainstream media

000uuu.png

185044540-4329552103755491-4970225046943498887-n.jpg

babbb.png

re.png

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

When things get real and people realize how their idols, crystals, & sage can't protect them .... I LOVE to see it TheKINGisComing - #JESUSISKING

#COPIED

INDIA IS THROWING OUT SOME IDOLS THEY USED TO WORSHIP BECAUSE THE IDOLS DID NOT PROTECT THEM FROM CATCHING COVID BUT INCREASES THE TRANSMISSION. JESUS IS WONDERFUL!!!!! ... India God is telling you to repent today because he want to save your souls from hell fire that’s why he is doing this cleaning. How can idols protect you from any diseases or illnesses my people? Now you can see that our God is the only true God that can protect and answer your prayers. Idols are man man and they have ears but they cannot hear, they have eyes but they cannot see. I am happy that you realize it now and we still have the grace of God on earth to repent totally and completely and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal savior before it’s too late, alleluia amen .... Idols worshippers repent and throw all your idols away and run to Jesus Christ because we can only go to God through Jesus Christ alleluia amen.

(John 14:6) - - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

(Psalms 115:5) - - They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:”

(2 Kings 17:12) - - For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.
Exodus 20:3-6: Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Catholic Church please come and watch this video and throw away all your idols and be saved in the mighty name of Jesus Christ because your idols cannot answer your prayers too.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

144936162-424266088829758-3269495875192971311-n.jpg

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much
➖
James 5:16

Time is rapidly running out. At this time we should steadfastly be seeking GOD in prayer to save the souls of the perishing and revive the church to bring forth the manifestation of his will on earth to be fulfilled.... I don't know why lots of people are slumbering like we're not really living out the scriptures of the book of Revelations, but it's time to be alert & vigilant. As the body of Christ, we should be spreading the Gospel. Can't you see the urgency needed in this hour??? ... We've had enough time to play, now it's time to get serious about doing your duty as a messenger. The church is busying relaxing while the enemy is so very busy devising wickedness for the destruction of the world. What's coming is something that will shake the foundation of this earth
1f30d.png

Earnestly pray for THE LORD to sweep through the entire earth , awaken the lost & bring them out of darkness, into his truth while his mercy is still available for them. The great tribulation will make the past tragic events of history look like child's play. Only those deeply rooted in GOD will be able to withstand the force of darkness that's emerging to cover the earth

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

#Copied PART 2 - - INDIA IS THROWING OUT SOME IDOLS THEY WERE WORSHIPING BECAUSE THE IDOLS DID NOT PROTECT THEM FROM CATCHING COVID BUT INSTEAD INCREASED THE TRANSMISSION. JESUS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 135:15-18 - The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not; They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths. They that make them are like unto them: so is every one that trusteth in them.

187434601-1865921516906191-1514348783755003319-n.jpg

186540283-1865921530239523-3718109002442590596-n.jpg

186003355-1865921580239518-3522654310222040774-n.jpg

India God is telling you to repent today because he want to save your souls from hell fire that’s why he is doing this cleaning. How can idols protect you from any diseases or illnesses my people? Now you can see that our God is the only true God that can protect and answer your prayers. Idols are man man and they have ears but they cannot hear, they have eyes but they cannot see. I am happy that you realize it now and we still have the grace of God on earth to repent totally and completely and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal savior before it’s too late... Idols worshippers repent and throw all your idols away and run to Jesus Christ because we can only go to God through Jesus Christ alleluia amen.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him , I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

#Copied : GOD'S LAWS REGARDING CLOTHING

IMG-20210522-154524-853.jpg

Deuteronomy 22:5 - - A woman shall Not wear which pertaineth to a man neither shall a man wear a woman’s garment All that do so are a ABOMINATION to the Lord thy God !!! ..... A command from the Lord there’s more than 10 .. People will say oh they were robes back then NOPE Too bad I already prayed and asked the Lord about that there was a difference between a Mans garment and A woman’s back then .Tights were made originally for men then bridgets , pants with a zipper ,for the male anatomy part then trousers . The truth and research is even on the internet !! People perishing for a lack of knowledge. Men can’t even be the Head and run there own household the woman wears the pants in the marriage as well ???!

20210522-154427.jpg

Your Godly woman right ? You love the Lord ? Then obey his commandments the Lord doesn’t deal with emotion He deals with action and you show the Lord you love him by obeying his word your days are prolonged on this earth for obeying Gods statutes and commands . That’s why your having to take medicine to survive , diabetes, tumors , high blood pressure, oppression, inflammation diseases , the list goes on because of Disobedience we suffer the wages of sin is death . You don’t live long if you don’t obey Gods commandments !!!!

Deuteronomy 5:33 - - ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you that ye may live , and that it may be well with you : and that ye may prolong your days .

Deuteronomy4:40 - - thou shalt keep therefore his statutes and his commandments which I command thee this day that it may go well with thee and with thy children after thee and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth which the Lord thy God hath given thee forever

Romans 7:12 - - wherefore the law is Holy and the commandment Holy and just and Good

John 14:15 - - if ye love me ye will keep my commandments.

John 8:47 - - He that is of God heareth Gods word

If you can say that I’m wrong your basically saying God is liar and there’s no lie in him so who’s wrong ??? Who crazy ? If your of God you’ll know that I’m doing nothing but trying to help my sister out help them obey God read and study the Bible for yourselves and don’t be led astray !!!

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

131490537-397699648153069-3004152661919031799-n.jpg

Psalm 148
1f4d6.png
"Praise ye the LORD . Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD : for he commanded, and they were created. He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass. Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl: Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:

Let them praise the name of the LORD : for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD ."

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

MEN WHO CURSED GOD BECAUSE OF DELAYS IN RAINFALL & DIED THE SAME DAY

pexels-frank-cone-2226190.jpg

Some years back, In my country (Malawi) Two Men (both married) Died one after the other .. After They had cursed God because of the delays of rainfall, which dried up their corn-field.
HERE ARE THEIR STORIES
THE FIRST MAN
(Note:
(Maize is our main cultivated food crop---it’s the staple food)
After persistent drought, in my country, Many Crops dried up from almost everyone’s field in that particular district. Then one day, This gentleman, a married man, left his home to inspect his Maize field. On that day he went alone.
Upon reaching the field, He found all the maize which he had planted had dried up ... (It had grown to some height, but dried up due to insufficient rain)
THEN,
He lifted his head up, Eyes in the heavens and Started cursing God .. Vulgar, obscene, profane words against God.
Apart from the curses, These are some of his words which he also said,

‘’How could You (God) allow all my Maize be dried up after I had applied chemical fertilizers bought from borrowed money?’’
Then he continued cursing, with more obscene words against God whilst still standing in the maize field.
THEN
He heard a voice of God, from a small bush which was near him,
Saying
(Angrily)
‘’Who do you think you are?’’
‘’Have you ever fed the whole world?’’

These are the two questions he clearly heard from the bush, close to him.
(Note - - It wasn’t a burning bush like the one Moses saw…but just a simple small bush, in the maize field)
THEN
All of the sudden he became so weak, sick and faint hearted ..... With the little energy God left in him. He left the corn-field. Dragging his feet, Heading home to his wife. Upon reaching home, He did not even. Have energy to go into his own house. He sat on the verandah, panting, And Quickly explained to his wife about what had transpired at the field And Why he was sick and without energy .... Just right after finishing the story, He died right there on the verandah.
DEAD ---DEAD---- DEAD !!!
Stone-dead !!!
(It is the wife who narrated this whole story to the people in the village)
(This is how we came to know about it. My Biological Sister was there, and had first hand information.
It is a true story, verified and not fabrications or a figment of the imaginations of the heart)

END OF STORY

THE SECOND MAN

After the news had spread throughout the village, even to the chief, The next day, In the same village, Another decided to take a dare against God again ...... No one knows why he did it really. Whether He was under the influence of something, like alcohol Or He didn’t just believe the story and wanted to give it a shot Or Maybe he was also just foolish like the other man who had died the previous day. No one knows what influenced him.
BUT HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS

Just the next day after the incidence above. About the man who cursed God and died, This gentlemen also left home to the Maize field to curse God. And unlike the other man, who just left home without saying anything, Like intentions to curse God, This man had a great chart with his wife before leaving the home. He told his wife that
He would go and inspect his corn-field also But If he finds it dried up, He would curse God also just what the other man did.
THEN

He left home to the field. Upon arriving at the field, He found all his maize dried up also. And right there, in the field,
He lifted his eyes to the skies and started cursing. All sorts of curses, obscene, profane words he could think of or get from the demons who Where in him.
MEANWHILE

Some people, were watching him, from somewhere, close to the field. And they could see and hear everything. These were the witnesses to his death. Then he heard the voice of God from Heaven .. From heaven this time and not the bush. And God Said; In a very angry tone;

‘’Do you know who I am?’’

‘’Do you know that am Jehovah who punishes?’’

Instantly after hearing the voice, The man died right there in the field. And those people who close to his field also heard the Angry voice And Were afraid .... They came closer to the dead man, And Tried to convince themselves that maybe it wasn’t God and Tried to search for the person who had spoken the angry words above. They search and searched but they could not see HIM. Then they believed that it was indeed God. That the Angry male voice they had had really come from above - - - THEN, They reported the case to the village, and they took the dead man away to bury him also ....... Then the chief of the village, angry and concerned also, Warned and advised all the people not take such extreme measures of cursing GOD .. Because of the drought.

FEAR FELL UPON THE VILLAGE.
Up to now
There has been no reports of people cursing God that way again. (Again My own Biological Sister was there in the village, and had first hand information. It is a true story, verified and not fabrications or a figment of the imaginations of the heart)
END OF STORY

INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH

If you are reading this, It means you have seen how dangerous it is to speak against God. It’s a great mistake and sin. God is God And He is Perfect, Righteous, Just and Upright. Whether you believe it or not Your negative views, opinions or perception of God are irrelevant! Completely IRRELEVANT!!! .. Even to the devil and his demons,
They are irrelevant.

These demons know how powerful and glorious and mighty our God is.
He did not hesitate to BOOT them out of heaven
When
They had challenged him with their myopic-distorted-twisted views, gotten from Lucifer.
The Devil and Demons know God more than us humans.
For
They had lived with Him for thousands of years even before the creation of humans.
And they all wish they had never sinned
or
there was a redemption for them
To be reconciled to God and go back to heaven
Than
Going to
Their ever waiting LAKE OF FIRE!!!
They admire us, humans,
With
What our Lord Jesus Christ did for us on the Cross, at Calvary—Golgotha.
Our Great Redeemer and Everlasting King !!!
Hallelujah !!!
(Isaiah 44 v 6, Jeremiah 10 v 10, John 3 v 16, Colossians 3 v 1-3)
But, There is no redemption for them, That’s why they are working 24hrs trying to drag all people to HELL. To prevent us from making it to that Glorious, resplendent, gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, awesome, Great Place, called Heaven. (The 3rd Heaven, the dwelling place of God, apart from the born again’s hearts—temples which is also God’s second home) Demons are so determined to take the whole earth to Hell, But They always fail, For God preserves his own remnant always, From each generation that passes. (Joel 2 v 32) If you are NOT attached to the world and its pleasures of worldliness, secular movies, music, wrestling, games, football, drinking, fornication, xesual immoralities, smoking, drugs, etc.... It means, You are part of that REMNANT God has preserved in this Genration. Of course There is also sheep of God, Not of this fold, As of now, But are His sheep ... Soon, very soon, will also join this remnant to form one big remnant, Ready For rapture, Under one Shepherd, our Lord Jesus Christ. As Jesus says in John 10 v 16 - - ‘’ I have other sheep that are not of this sheep sheepfold. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.’’ - ALWAYS REMEMBER
That; GOD REMAINS GOD

#Drought or No Drought
#Rain or No Rain
#Poverty or No Poverty
#Job or No Job
#Married or Not Married
#Sick or Not Sick
#Money or No Money

Etc .... DO NOT - - - I repeat , DO NOT TAKE THESE EXTREME FOOLISH STEPS OF CURSING GOD ... Even in this dispensation of Grace, The same God who killed Korah, Dathan and Abiram and their families, by opening the earth which swallowed them Alive into hell fire Is the same God we are worshipping today. (Numbers 16) GOD IS THE CONSUMING FIRE - (Hebrews 12 v 29) -- DO NOT PLAY WITH GOD - - DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE. But
He is also LOVE!!! ........ What he hates is sin and foolishness or stupidity if that sounds familiar. If you do Act wickedly or foolishly, Against him, You will die or get cursed or severely punished/disabled ... That is, if you are lucky. He is not a respecter of any persons. He hates nonsense - (Acts 10 v 34) .. NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION OR CIRCUMSTANCE OR SEASON YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH .... No Matter how hard it is; Always - - ‘’Give thanks, For this is the will God through Christ Jesus his son on us” (1 Thessalonians 5 v 18) Be thankful, grateful and appreciative .. Remember --- Ecclesiastes 3 v 1-8.‘’1. To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:’’ .... They are plenty of things to be thankful for.

#The breath of life you have,
#The sun which shines upon you,
#The night he gives you to rest,
#The water that you drink,
#The air that you breathe,

They are numerous of things that we should be thankful for, every day. DO NOT CURSE GOD NOR HIS PEOPLE OR ANIMALS OR OBJECTS. For it is a great sin to curse/cuss. END OF MESSAGE - Ooooooooky !!! Again, REMEMBER TO ALWAYS -

#Live For Christ
#Rapture is Near
#Heaven Exists
#Hell & the Lake of Fire Exist & are still Hot

DO NOT DIE IN SIN, IF YOU DO, YOU WILL GO TO HELL FIRE. .. #Fight to go to Heaven by living for Christ and in Holiness, Righteousness, and in Truth like Apostle Paul (2 Timothy 4 v 7-8) ..... REVELATION 22 v 12-13 - - - “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” ... Amen

Pililani Blessings,

May the good Lord, Jesus Christ,
Bless you!!!

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

IMG-20210515-180021-459.jpg

Better put some MAJOR respect on your creator's name. People foolishly think because it's not the olden days that GOD must've forgotten how to smite the wicked. Just because he may not be doing it as often as people think he should, don't mean that nothing gets pass him. He would rather people repent, but some people like to try him & find out the hard way. Use wisdom and repent while his mercy is still available.

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

LIVING FOR JESUS

pexels-photo-636010.jpg

#COPIED - Can’t serve JESUS faithfully if you want to be popular and accepted by the world.. his words will make the world hate you, because the world hate him... He said the world hates him, because he keep telling the world that their ways are evil
1f449.png
1f4d6.png
John 7:7 We can NOT live to please the world if we want to serve JESUS, because the world will hate us for speaking what JESUS said, and doing what JESUS did.. he declared to his servants if the world hates you, it’s because he has chosen you out of the world, if you was of the world the world would love its own, but the world hates you because you are no longer of this world
1f449.png
1f4d6.png
John 15:19
We can’t serve JESUS and try to please the world, the world will make you a enemy when you preach this true gospel.. And this is the condemnation, that light has come into the world, but men love darkness rather than light..
So this is something we all have to settle in our minds and make a choice, if JESUS has chosen us.. we have to deny ourselves and carry this cross.. it will get heavy, you will be hated by many that you love, the road is hard.. but it’s GOD’S road..

I made my mind up, like Paul did ---- “Do I seek to persuade men or GOD?, or do I seek to please men or GOD? If I seek to please men I shall not be the servant of CHRIST
1f4d6.png
Galatians 1:10 ..... I’ve grown to that point in my walk, I just don’t care who is against me anymore, it don’t affect my walk, nor my relationship with the Messiah .. long as my life and duties line up with GOD’S will I’m Good.. it’s a waste of time and effort trying to please people who go be in the same line as me to be judged.. People will crown you one minute and crucify you the next... Amen you today, and Persecute you tomorrow... But I made it up in my mind long ago, November 2014, when I told the LORD YES and I answered the call, I’m not going to Hell for nobody.. believe or don’t believe, you with me or against me... I’m going with JESUS rather you coming with me or not .. It is what it is

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

180065340-4030750687012300-6743516541238233049-n.jpg

#COPIED Running a race !!! HalleuYAH ... The individual that’s getting ready for a race or championship or wanting that trophy or prize they put in work to get it , they sweat they cry they push hard ,they train they have to go through obstacles to get prepared to win that trophy even if they weren’t the fastest they all yearn to hear Well done ! Or a good job at the finish line ,and for the ones who come in first place ,are the ones who really wanted it ,they knew at the end ,there was a reward ,all the sweat and tears and long nights they had to put in was not in vain ..... One of my favorite songs is I shall wear a crown by Thomas Whitfield. The Lord spoke to me as I was listening to that and said a lot of people love this song or sing this and not really understand that you have to work for that crown !!! Staying up late to pray when everybody sleep , taking the time out to read and meditate on the word of God, separating from the things and trends of this world , going through persecution, or being laughed at or called crazy because of obeying the word of God . Dealing with satans tricks and tactics, Or try having to walk on the narrow path alone in this wicked world , forsaking name brand clothings , Looking like everybody else , forsaking the traditions of men and the Lord telling you I don’t want my children celebrating Holidays so you stop now having to go through persecution from your family that have been celebrating these things for years but you just want to obey the Lord . Having to sacrifice food fasting and praying or having a certain job because you wanna make sure it aligns with obedience and Gods word . There’s tears , long nights , sleepless nights just because the Lord wants you to get up and pray or he wants to talk ,and use you . And having to go through that and so much more just because of Gods name sake . When God tells me to forsake things drop them and pick up my cross and Follow him he reminds me I’m just a foreigner a stranger passing by this world like we all are , we’re here and then we’re gone . I’d rather go through Hell on earth for the Lords namesake and then when I enter my eternal residents and rest ,finally hear Well done my good and faithful servant !! You did it !wasn’t it worth it .Than to go through hell on temporary earth and then go through 10 times as much Hell because my living was vain and I held on to the world or peoples opinion instead of obeying the Lord and trusting him . Something to think about .

Ecclesiastes 9:5 - - For the living know they shall die but the dead know not anything , neither have they any more a reward for the memory of them is forgotten

Ecclesiastes 7:4 - - A wise person thinks a lot about death ,while fools think about only having a good time

Luke 6:25 - - Woe unto you that are full , for ye shall hunger , woe unto you that laugh now , for ye shall mourn and weep

1 Peter 2:11 - - Dear beloved , I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims , abstain from fleshy lusts which war against the soul

1 Peter 1-17 - - And if ye call on the Father , who without respect of persons judgeth according to every mans work, pass the time of your sojourning here in Fear. Sojourning = stay somewhere temporarily

Last edited:

somebutch

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,684 121 87
Alleybux
hey buddy.. just enjoy your time here on earth. Things get a little dicey on the other side and it's not what you think.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

photo-1495563125611-fa99f0cd529f.jpg

There's a lot of discussion going on right now pertaining to what's being promoted on television
1f5a5.png
Now , I have said time & time again that we as followers of Christ, we should not consume any secular entertainment by any means. Even what used to seem innocent (if you take a deeper look) shows there's always been a underlining hidden agenda - even in cartoons ... The enemy is blatantly showing his desperation. Honestly, anyone denying the obvious has to be under the strong delusion that GOD spoke of in ² Thessalonians 2:11
1f4d6.png
What's crazy is , people are only seeing the tip of the iceberg. Best believe as time goes on things will only continue to escalate in depravity & wickedness.

⚔
Guard up your mind
⚔
Guard up your household

Because the enemy's main targets are children & the church. It's a real battle going on out here. There's no time for being "casual Christians". Better wake up & fight for your salvation. The spirits that are being released during these times are becoming much more sick, & demented. They know their time is rapidly vanishing and are on a determined mission to lead as many astray as possible. Pray earnestly for the world at large - it's going to get worse before it gets better but fear not .. JESUS imminent return shall soon captivate the world.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

ashley-byrd-pe-JMm-Oy-Kcy4-unsplash.jpg

I recently had a dream that was very unsettling. I can't fully remember everything that transpired, but do recall being in some place of business. I had just grabbed my things to leave and while existing the building, I heard this extremely loud noise. It was seriously so loud. The type of sound that will cause you to pause in place & try to locate what direction it's coming from. I can tell the setting was somewhere in a city because it was very crowded and there were a lot of tall buildings in the area ... But when the explosion sound happened - everybody. And I mean EVERYBODY looked up ...It sounded similar to a jet engine or a plane flying wayyyyy too low almost about to plummet. Everyone looked up pointing at what looked like either a bomb had exploded or plane had hit a building that was on fire.. others screaming & running in terror. I don't know if it was a terrorist attack or what exactly was going on but I remember trying to leave the area also to escape whatever it was. Shortly after that dream ended and a new one occurred just after.

This time around, it was dark out. Pretty much night time. I was looking out of the window towards some city. Once again, lots of people, lots of cars driving around in a distance. When suddenly out of GOD knows where, the same loud engine noise happens again ... This time it's multiple. One after the other. Like rocket strikes been blasted off heading straight towards the city area. Phewwwwww - - Phewwwwww - - Phewwwwww ....

20210529-095922.jpg

That's what they sounded like. My heart sank for those people. I didn't know what to do but remember thinking to myself "You gotta help those people." ... "Warn them" So I started just yelling out

JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to get people's attention. I didn't know what else to do, I was so horrified. I kept yelling & literally screaming JESUSSSSSS .. but no one even so much as looked in my direction. They just kept walking & going on about there lives. Then I remember hearing someone telling me to "Stop" .. "Stop saying his name" and the dream ended ..... I think this could reflect the way the world is right now. And something big is definitely ahead of all of us. It's unfortunate, but just like in the dream, maybe GOD was showing how deaf & blind people are to his warnings. People seem to think everything will also remain in the same calm state & that they have all the time in the world to repent. Let me tell you , in this time, if you have not gotten right with GOD, you're gambling with your soul. Just because everything may appear neutral from a physical perspective, doesn't mean a lot isn't going on in the spirit. And if you're not under JESUS covering, you're in the danger zone ... What's coming will in no doubt rock the world and leave them speechless. Today is the day of repentance. Seek GOD now while his mercy is available. Because once he lifts his hand & remove the restrainer that's been holding and keeping wickedness from emerging, all hell will break loose. He's been very patient already but unfortunately some people will only wake up when things become drastically worse. Wake up - Unplug from all the nonsense & distractions meant to keep your focus on meaningless temporal things. Time is rapidly running out. #REPENT !!!!!

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

TIME TO GET SERIOUS CHURCH

priscilla-du-preez-ogcyw-Kxzkj4-unsplash.jpg

#COPIED It baffles me how our brothers and sisters on the other side of the world like North Korea, China, Nigeria, India, Pakistan, Somalia and many more endure persecution daily for their belief in Jesus Christ... to the point where they will risk their lives to simply own a bible. Christians are killed daily. Churches are burned daily. Christians are thrown into prison camps to force conversion with the only other options being endure torture or be killed, innocent children are kidnapped and abused, yet here we are in America... comfortable. Bibles covered in dust because we’re too lazy to read and spend one minute with God. Prayers don’t go beyond “bless this food” and “now I lay me down to sleep”.

We remember Jesus on vain national holidays (if that - which you shouldn't because they are pagan) then go back to serving satan the next day. We attend church service a few times a year just to get it out of the way and clear our conscience. We work for the man 8 hours a day and some even more, but have terrible attention spans during a sermon and complain if it’s 5 minutes too long. We preach feel good motivational messages to avoid offending the general public. “Love thy neighbor” has now become “sin is okay” and preaching the gospel is now labeled rude and judgmental. We don’t share the good news because we’re too scared of being rejected, and no longer care where the person we are standing next to is going to spend their eternity. A country where Christians use to be admired and highly respected is now a country that preaches a false love and hates The One who is the embodiment of love! God has been beyond merciful... but anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear knows that time is quickly running out.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

FB-IMG-1617223976357.jpg

There's no one like KING JESUS
1f451.png
✨
... If you don't know him already, I pray you get to know him before it's too late. He willingly made the sacrifice to die so that you could live & have life abundantly. People make mistakes all the time , but rejecting JESUS is one mistake you won't be able to come back from when it's all said & done. What's people's excuse for ignoring his call on their life? ... Up to 5O - 1OO years on earth wasted on worthless vanities & love of self for what??? ...

It's going to be a sad day for those who perish in their sins when you can recount the numerous amount of times that you were warned repeatedly & still lived a life in rebellion to GOD .... It's not too late to seek him. The opportunity is there , you just have to be willing to allow him to reveal himself to you #FindJESUSFindLIFE

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom