Alleybux
foe.png

JESUSisKING

John 3:16
Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied] MANY CHURCHES ARE PREPARING THEIR FOLLOWERS TO BOW DOWN TO THE ANTI CHRIST

photo-1586021280718-53fbadcb65a7.jpg

(Lesson of the rich fool) - - Preachers of the prosperity gospel are preparing their followers to all bow down to the anti-Christ. The prosperity gospel gives no regard to eternity or how to prepare for it, and instead focuses on meeting people's earthly needs of money, and advancement in careers and society. This is not the gospel of Jesus Christ, it is another gospel which comes straight from hell. The Bible teaches us that God wants us to be healthy, not to lack, and to prosper, but according to the Bible all these promises will be a result of our obedience, its like a bonus. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these other earthly blessings will be added to you (Matthew 6:33). The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of REPENTANCE from sin and believing on the Lord Jesus for salvation, not a gospel of trying to use God for personal gain while living in all manner of disobedience and your soul is lost. For what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Mark 8:36

zoe-holling-PScac-Py-JE5-U-unsplash.jpg

The prosperity gospel prepares people to expect to live eternally here on earth, anchoring their all on this earth, while remaining extremely poor in spiritual things and so unprepared to face a Holy God after death therefore making the followers of the prosperity gospel to keep filling up hell when they die, unable to carry the wealth they so much treasured while on earth. Beware of covetousness, a man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses. Luke 12:15 -- Jesus' heart aches so much for all the people being deceived by prosperity gospel preachers. He said to me, "Tell them, it breaks their Father's heart to see how they keep going to church every Sunday, and throughout the week, thinking they are going to get into My Kingdom and I see that they are taught NOTHING of Me!" ... Jesus wants His people to come out from the prosperity preachers, that you may not be lured into sleep. Their followers are like sheep being fattened, only for the day of slaughter and the Lord God Most High is really angry with this. He said to me, "All the prosperity gospel preachers will go to hell unless they repent, because they have deceived My people." But the Lord added with so much sorrow," But their followers keep on filling hell." The anti Christ will come promising a wonderful earthly life for anyone who gets his mark. Because the majority of churches only preach prosperity, the majority of Christians will flock to get the mark and prosper here on earth, fearing pain and torture. The true gospel of Jesus Christ teaches us self denial, despising this earthly life and not caring whatever happens to us here on earth, because we know that God has a better life for us after this earth. Jesus teaches us not anchor our souls on the things of this earth, therefore if we follow the true gospel of Jesus, we will not be deceived by the anti Christ, who promises us earthly prosperity in exchange for our soul. Do not be deceived, any wealth you gather here on earth is not real wealth, therefore don't even set your heart on it. True wealth is what we store up in heaven, because it is eternal. When the anti Christ comes, followers of prosperity preachers will believe in the anti Christ and have no power to resist him because God will put a curse on them that they may believe the anti Christ's lies because in the first place they did not want to believe the true gospel. - - 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12" The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." Jesus loves you. If you have been deceived by the prosperity gospel, study the bible for yourself and see what John the Baptist preached?it was the gospel of repentance from sin as preparation for the kingdom of God.(Luke 3:3). What kind of gospel did Jesus preach? Mathew 4:17" From that time Jesus began to preach and say,' REPENT , FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND." - What did the Apostles preach? Acts 2:38" Then Peter said to them,' REPENT and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin," --- The gospel of preaching, "you will have a new car, a new house, you will get a promotion, you will have your breakthrough," while people are living in sin and candidates of hell is causing our Lord to weep for the lost souls. All these blessings of favor and everything else are a bonus promise to us, they are not what God expects us to be preaching about. The Apostles never did that, neither should we. God is more concerned about people living consecrated lives than He is about them owning a temporal car. When you have gathered up so much wealth and your soul is required of you, for whom will all those things be which you have gathered? True wisdom is learning to be content with whatever we have because the true treasure is to have Jesus Christ in our lives and to live for Him because that's eternal and we will carry it with us even after death ..... If we do this, we will not be prey for the false prosperity gospel.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied] DANGER OF DRESSING INDECENTLY

20210221-172025.jpg

When the Lord revealed Himself to me ,the first time, He said to me and my sister, "I want to show you so many things. I have so much to tell you and to show you." And He said, "I want to show you hell so that you can warn My people." Since then, The Lord has shown us so much about the spiritual world and the after life. But I want to talk about what He showed me on how satan has continued trapping people into hell with worldliness of fake hair, makeup, jewelry, trousers (pants). I had just finished midnight prayer with my sister, Zipporah and went back to the bedroom to sleep. But when I just laid down on the bed, I went into a trance. The Lord Jesus took my spirit and I found myself standing in hell, surrounded by numerous flames and darkness at the same time. There were these very short, fat demons which looked translucent white in color. In their hands, they carried very long Spears , hooked at the edges. Their eyes revealed extreme hatred and maximum evil. They were torturing people and this is when I realized that I was in hell. I stood there, shocked at the reality of what I was seeing, when I heard a noise behind me. When I turned back, I saw a narrow, deep put. Human hands appeared at the edge of the pit and fell back in.
I realized, someone was in this pit! Then I noticed that the pit was filled with utter darkness, and completely void of oxygen. It was also filled with very hot coals of fire. I recognized the woman who was in this pit. She had been a close friend of mine during her lifetime. The pit was very narrow in width, but very deep. She was doing all she could to pull herself out of this pit. The short, fat, translucent demons I had seen earlier, noticed her efforts to get out of this pit and quickly ran to her, stamping her hard, back into the pit.
Her fingers had been stretched out as she searched for a grip on the edge of the pit so she could lift herself up. These demons stepped on her stretched out fingers, stamping her with all their might saying, "You fool! You thought you could deceive God!" The sight before me was a horrible sight, tears flooded my eyes, falling on my cheeks. I couldn't believe it, I was screaming and crying because of what I was seeing. The demons kept torturing this woman, I was screaming and covered my eyes with my hands, but I could still see everything. Covering my eyes didn't blind me even for a second.
The Lord told me that my friend was in hell because of worldliness and because of wearing short and indecent clothes, trousers, using makeup, fake hair, fake nails. This woman was a very prayerful woman with a prophetic gift.
Several times, God had told her things about me that were completely true and she had on several occasions delivered prophetic messages to me.
She fasted alot, and prayed. But she still loved the world and did not live in holiness because she was wearing tight and revealing clothes. She used to wear bareback tops, wore skirts revealing her thighs, and makeup, jewelry and wigs. The bible says it's impossible for us to love God and love the world at the same time.

1 John 2:15-17 says, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." This woman ignored the messages of warning the Lord had given me on how outward holiness is just as important as inner holiness. It is impossible for inner holiness to be present, and not show on the outside too. Jesus said if you wash the inside of a cup, even the outside will be clean. But if the outside is dirty, it just shows how dirty the inside still is! She had ignored messages of holiness and thought it's not important to Jesus, as long as she prayed.
But this woman died and everyone talked about how she's gone to heaven because she was a woman of God, but I was standing in this place, watching her suffer in hell. As the demons kept torturing her, I kept crying and screaming on top of my voice because I couldn't bear the sight. I didn't know that as I was screaming and crying here, my body was doing the same.
My husband just heard me crying and screaming, and he kept shaking me, trying to wake me up. He didn't know the Lord had taken me in a trance to show me this. Finally the Lord brought me back, my husband asked me, "what's happening? you kept screaming and crying?" I was still shaken by what the Lord had shown me because this was a woman I had loved, she was a close friend and I had really wished she would make it. He kept asking me, "why were you screaming? what's happening?" Then I told him, "God just showed me this person went to hell." The Lord told me that the reason the demons were telling her that she thought she could mock God was because when this woman was alive, she disregarded holiness and thought it's about the heart only. She ignored holiness then on her death bed, when she realized that she was dying, she asked God to forgive her. She found no forgiveness because she wasn't repentant, and if she had been given a chance to live, she would have continued in her sin. So the demons said ,"you thought you could deceive God" because she thought she could live however she wanted then just repent on her death bed. But God isn't mocked. Repentance on the deathbed is for those who realize the truth on the death bed, not deliberately ignoring till you know you are dying. Because then you are not asking for forgiveness because you are sorry, but because you are scared of death, if life is granted, you will continue in your sin. She prayed, fasted ,and was very anointed. She prayed for people and miracles happened -- But she still dressed like a person of the world, wearing indecent clothes showing parts of her body not meant to be seen publicly. She wore clothes that left part of her thighs out, she wore trousers as a woman, and also wore tight skirts and trousers, thereby exposing her body indecently. The Bible says we must present our bodies as a living sacrifice, Holy and acceptable to the Lord. Romans 12:1 God is not going to accept a body dressed in sexy clothing because that's not holy or befitting to Jesus.
It's lustful and belongs to the God of this world, satan. Hell is a real place.
When the Lord showed me an aerial view of hell, it was just unimaginable!
It is sooo very vast! .... I couldn't see the end of it. It's seemed to just go on forever and it was filled with so many people like the sand of the sea!
These people were all crying out in agony, their voices unified in the air, with great agony. These are humans like us who once we're on earth but loved the things of the world so much that they failed to turn from their sin. I remember at first, I just heard the sound and I was wondering where the sound was from when my spirit started descending down extremely fast. The noise increased as I went down. Then I saw so many people down there.
I have seen hell several times but this sight was unimaginable. I had never seen how vast it was! .. I thought to myself, "so this place is very real?!"
I looked on my right and the crowds of people just went on forever, literally.
I couldn't see any end! It was the same sight on my left.

Hell is so vast and never full.....The time the Lord told me that when people arrive in this place, everything of the earth loses its meaning, all they want is another chance to go back to earth to repent and serve the Lord. Anything they ever did on earth that wasn't done for God, any conversation that wasn't about God, everything just suddenly seems like a waste of time. They wish they had used up all their time to pray, read the Bible, evangelize, and talk about God. They wish they could go back but know it's hopeless. And the sin that tool them to hell suddenly loses its significance. Even if this thing was very important to a person, when they go to hell, the Lord allowed me to hear their thoughts saying, "I was such a fool, how could I allow myself to come to hell for this small thing." ..... No one felt their sin was important enough to go to hell for. Everyone was saying, "I was such a fool" .. Others said, "that conversation wasn't necessary, I wasted my time." Everyone yearned for a chance to go back to earth so that they can serve God with all their might, but it was too late. They all knew they can't leave hell but kept wishing. My heart was broken. Even things that weren't sinful that had taken up people's time now seemed like a total waste. Anything that they had done that wasn't done for God seemed like a total waste. Hell is very real, we still have a chance to repent and live for God. Worldliness of sexualized dressing; showing cleavage, short tight clothes, are just as sinful as more obvious sins of lying, killing, stealing. It's not easy to deliver these messages from the Lord.
It comes with a very high price because satan targets you for attack. However God is very faithful. My allegiance is to Jesus and I will never ever sugar coat them even if it may offend some, I will say it as the Lord told me.
All I want is to hear the Lord say to me, "Well done My faithful servant."
And for Him to give me the crown of life. Don't toy with sin because Satan isn't playing games. He wants your soul. Come to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you of your sins.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
E T E R N A L . H O M E ⛅
1f54a

photo-1500835176302-48dbd01f6437.jpg

Hi saints, God gave me a supernatural dream in which He told me that heaven is the eternal home of all His children. His words were that Heaven is your "never ending home!" I wokeup from this dream of God's beautiful promise to us, but when I fell asleep again, this time around, I was sharing the dream with my parents. I wanted to tell them that God gave me a dream to tell me about how heaven is our home, but I was just so overwhelmed with emotion, and I was failing to talk, I was just crying and saying, "God just keeps amazing me with His love..... He told me heaven is our never ending home!" -- And then the dream ended. No matter what kind of temptation or trial you may be going through, do not turn your back on God. He greatly loves you and is willing to save you. HE HAS PREPARED A PLACE FOR YOU! And He's is willing to help you make it there! .. Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and follow Him with all your heart.​

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

FB-IMG-1614129936571.jpg

#Copied THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! .... My friend's plant had died and completely dried. She refused to accept it and has been speaking life to it in the name of Jesus Christ. The plant started responding and turning green. The dry part is now only at the top. There's power in the name of Jesus!!! What you decree is what will be. A great lesson on the power of declaration! .. If it's important to you, its important to Jesus.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
photo-1569924995012-c4c706bfcd51.jpg

The reason it can seem hard to make Heaven is because of level of pollution on the earth ... Everywhere you look, sin is being promoted & made to appear normal. If you turn on the TV, there's someone drinking. If you're listening to the radio, the artist is singing about fornicating and getting high. If you're watching a movie - chances are, someone is dressed indecently & using foul language. This is why GOD calls us to be separate and abandon all worldly things. The enemy has made sure to corrupt all forms of life to keep people surrounded by sin & temptations. The Bible states that satan is the prince of the air and fallen god of this earth. The only way anyone would be able to escape the many traps set is living a holy filled life, with fasting, prayer, and being led by the Holy Spirit.

James 4:7 •
1f4d6
" Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
1.webp

#Copied "People get very defensive when you tell them about repentance and they call it - "the law" and begin to tell you how they are under grace .... But the grace of God doesn't give us permission to sin. Even under grace, the bible is clear that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God. God says only the righteous will see Him. Being righteous doesn't mean you've never sinned, It means Jesus Christ has washed you with His precocious blood and everytime you realize you've sinned, you quickly turn to God and ask for His forgiveness. The bible says a righteous man may fall 7 times, but 7 times he will rise again. He doesn't stay in sin and defend it, instead he recognizes that he's sined and confesses His sin and therefore finds forgiveness and God calls him righteous. The unrighteous however, when his sin is brought to light by God's word, instead of repenting, he defends his sin and comes up with reasons why he can go on in his sinful way. So please let's stop making excuses for sin like being under grace, because even in the new testament, the bible has given us lists and lists of people who will not inherit God's kingdom. If grace meant we should just confess Jesus Christ and continue in our sinful ways hoping to be saved by grace, then there wouldn't be all these lists of things Christians shouldn't do. Grace requires us to turn from our old works because if we don't, they will condemn us on that day when we stand before God .... God's word is a mirror and you can either get self defensive and perish, or recognize your sin and repent. -- "What joy for those whose record God has cleared of sin" (Romans 4:8) --- "...Those who indulge in xesual sin, or worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will inherit the kingdom of heaven"

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
"For this you know that no immoral, or unclean person, nor covetous man who is an idolater has any inheritance in the kingdom of God. Ephesians 5:5. And the lists go on. You can also read Colossians 3:5-6,Revelation 21:8,Galatians 5:19,2 Thessalonians

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied:] DO YOU TRULY LOVE JESUS?

FB-IMG-1613957233986.jpg

Yesterday, I saw the Lord Jesus Christ in a vision of the day. I was in fellowship with the Lord when I just saw him in front of me. The Lord was smiling as he was looking and me and he said, "Thank you for loving me." I was surprised and I told him, "But Lord, anyone can love you, you are so good! Its easy to love you!" ... I did not expect the response he gave me. He said, "Not everyone loves me fully, some people choose which parts of me to love. For example, they choose to love the part that I give blessings or the part that I answer prayer. They only choose to love that part but when I tell them that I also want holiness, they reject that part about me. They HATE that part of me because it requires them to sacrifice their worldly pleasures. They just want the good things and reject some parts like that as a true Christian, you will face many trials and tribulations on this earth including being hated by many and this you have to overcome. So that is why I am saying to you, Thank you, because you have loved ALL of me. The Lord looked emotionally moved to tears because of knowing that many people in the world do not love all of him. Many people and in fact the majority of the world reject holiness. If you are still defending some things saying they are not sin just because you love them, just know that you hate some parts of the Lord. You hate some parts of Jesus. It may sound bad but it is the truth. People like to use the phrase we are saved by grace to justify their sin. Ephesians 2 says we are saved by grace. Being saved by grace simply means that we were saved by God when we did nothing to deserve being saved. We were sinners so we did not even deserve his salvation. Out if his tender mercies, he saved us by his grace (undeserved kindness). Ephesians 2:10 then says, Now that we have been saved when we did not deserve it,( by grace), we are his WORKMANSHIP to produce GOOD WORKS. We have to be Holy led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy spirit is Holy and will not lead someone to do worldly things. Some people do not even understand the meaning of we are saved by grace and they manipulate that scripture to please their bodies yet the bible calls for crucifying of the flesh and its lusts .. Previously, the Lord had even said that almost the whole world is going to hell and yesterday, he showed me that the number one reason was because of secular Tv. He said it is the biggest bait Satan is using to hook Christians into Hell. People watch secular Tv and they imitate whatever they see. They want to dress like the actress they saw, they want to do their hair like they saw on Tv, they want to talk like they saw on Tv. Secular Tv also has secular music which uplifts the devil on his throne. Do you not know that all these are traps? You are watching demons on Tv acting movies for you and dancing for you in the songs. Do you think they just want to entertain you? I certainly don't think so. They want your soul ..... I was passing through a neighborhood recently and I was admiring how cozy the houses looked. I could hear sounds of laughter coming from the houses and just daily activities and I thought, "These people must be living life to the fullest" But I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit saying, "They might be comfortable now, but they will not be comfortable later because they do not know me. All these people in these houses you are seeing are going to Hell."

Many people in the world go to Church but it is just formal religion. They do not know God. Let us evangelize to the world and tell them to seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Let us not be afraid of even witnessing to people from other religions. Jesus wants their souls to be saved too! Jesus Christ said, "Tell them that Islam is not the way, tell them that Hinduism is not the way, tell them that I am the ONLY way to Heaven." The Lord some time back showed me a Hindu man burning in Hell. The demons had put many idols in front of him in mockery in Hell and they were forcing him to bow down to them. He did not want to but they kept whipping him, laughing and forcing him to worship his idols and telling him, "Let your gods save you now!" The man was in flames and they kept beating him up. That man is still going through that same torture today and will for all eternity. 10 million years later, people who are not saved will still be in torment. Imagine that. Lets pray and Intercede for the world. The Lord Jesus Christ also told me, "Don't look at anyone in admiration. Some Pastors even reject holiness and say it is not from me and yet, I will be using them mightily in the area of miracles. Those are just gifts and they are not an assurance that they are saved for gifts and callings are without repentance. If you see a Pastor's wife with trousers, makeup and short dyed hair, do not look at them and wonder. Just obey me. They will meet me in the Afterlife and I will tell them, I do not know you. I will watch demons dragging them to Hell. This is because they did not want to obey me on earth. Tell all those am using on earth that they should not take the miracles as a sign that I am pleased with them. Miracles are not the scale to measure whether I am pleased with them or not. Let them examine their lives. I tell you, no one who is not Holy will enter through the gates of Heaven. Holy is my name ! Shout it to the rooftops that I am Holy! No matter how heavily anointed someone is, they have to be Holy or else they'll never see my face. They can command a Tsunami to happen and it happens. They can command a mountain to move and it moves before thousands of people. But if they are not Holy, Hell is wide open waiting for them. If they were to enter Heaven in their unclean state, Heaven itself would develop diarrhea and purge them out because only what is Holy is allowed in Heaven. No title of being a Pastor, Bishop or anything else on this earth will save them. Tell them to be Holy." The truth is that every little thing that we do on this earth matters and it will either take us to Heaven or Hell. The way earth is makes people think there is no life after death but a world more real than Earth awaits, either Heaven or Hell. Some people believe that Heaven and Hell do not exist but the sad reality is that they do and some of us have seen the secrets of eternity with our own eyes. We are therefore bound to believe because we have seen with our own eyes but the bible even says, blessed is he who believes yet has not seen. So you are more blessed if you believe. If I have hurt anyone by this post, the truth is that I am not sorry. It is better to be hated, called names and unfriended now than to comfort someone on their way to Hell and have them suffer for all eternity, never to know peace and rest. I love you all with the love of Christ and may we all be together in Heaven at the end of the journey. SHALOM.​

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
dawid-labno-30-YKcp-C0y-Po-unsplash.jpg

#COPIED:
26a0.png
1f4af.png
% Saints of the Most High God, I have been very, very grieved in my spirit about several different things. One of the things that were intensely grieving me today was the fact that so many people are still sleeping. They think they’re awake, but they’ve taken the blue pill. They’re living with a haze over their eyes, and thus, cannot see the truth right in front of their face. It’s as if the fish swimming in the ocean don’t know what water is. They’re trying to live their best life now, caught up in politics, race riots, work ambitions, self-enlightenment, news, and other things the devil is using to mesmerize them... THINGS THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH GROWING IN CHRIST .. I had a long dream that I did not post, where I was shown on another dimension, in detail, how the kingdom of darkness strategically does things that seem harmless to mesmerize people, to keep them from going to the next level in Christ, to keep them dull in-between the ears, to keep them mentally stuck in this realm, to keep their hearts filled with worldly treasures and their mind full of the cares of this world. It was supposed simple stuff, like The View, the News, Tamron Hall show, the Today Show and Fox News, and supposedly harmless programming like feel good movies that had nothing to do with God, and other such mindless videos. The Lord had me zoom in and see how these supposed simple things were strategically placed by demons in human form to mesmerize the minds of the populace in order to prevent them from waking up and seeing past the matrix. I was literally shown how the demons in human form were NOT laughing or giggling about the mesmerizing programming that they put out… No, they were extremely serious as they sat down in meetings to soberly find ways to mesmerize the population. After that dream, the Lord led me to Psalm 53. I had no idea that that chapter was going to have anything to do with my dream, but it did. I wonder if David saw into another dimension because that chapter is just like the dream that I had. In that dimension, no one on the planet was seeking the Lord. The wicked people were demons in human form. They had murdered all the Christians and done away with anything to do with Christ, from the Bible to television programs. They didn’t even have false prophets/false teachers/false preachers. There was no mention of the Lord. At the same time, they were murdering the Christians; there were generations of people growing up without ever thinking about the Lord. Although they were in their own form of torment because of the sudden destruction that hit their planet, they were not calling out to Yahweh for help; they didn’t know to. Yet, in God’s great mercy, I saw Jesus as a huge giant still coming to rescue the humans from the demons in human form that had been oppressing them with mindless television programming and other forms of cruelty to keep them mesmerized so they would not seek the Lord. However, by the time Jesus was about to come, there were remarkably few people left on the planet. The small minority of Christians were murdered, and the majority of the population went straight to hell and became demons. That’s what I saw; they became demons in hell; demons tormented eternally.

They fell for the rat race. I was literally shown how every time the demons in human form directed the masses to go in a particular direction with their mind freak games, such as politics and other forms of stupidness, they went precisely right in the direction the kingdom of darkness wanted them to go in, and it led them straight to hell. I don’t know how to say this to you all. I want to say it as soberly as I can, but I’m afraid that it will be nothing more than words to the majority of people that read this message, YOU MUST UNPLUG. This is not a game, and it’s not harmless. THIS IS A WAR. A WAR FOR YOUR ETERNAL SOUL. Come out from among them. Think about the things that you are doing with your time; does it have anything to do with Christ? What is the percentage? Is it 10% Christ, 90% being mesmerized? Is it 50-50? Ladies and gentlemen, if your answer is not 100% Christ, you have the wrong answer. Everything you do or say should be about Christ, EVERYTHING. Nothing should be mindless. Be mindful of that. Consider how much time you are devoting to reading the word of God. To prayer. To worship. To fasting. TO MINISTERING. It takes all of that. Can you imagine if America and China were in a war against one another, and one country only brought plastic knives to the fight, while the enemy had bazookas, machine guns, and nukes? Yet, that is what many Christians are doing in their spiritual battle. Don’t you get it, that is why the devil wants Christians to believe in false doctrines like “once saved, always saved”, to keep you spiritually weak. That is why social media is mostly full of mesmerizing nonsense. That is why there is so much propaganda to get people mesmerized by xes. It plays on the emotions because it has worked for them many times in the past. There is nothing new under our sun. They have been doing these same mesmerizing games across worlds and dimensions for a long time. Don’t fall for it. Wake up. Detach. Right now. Do it right now. Take the red pill. PLEASE SHARE.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

146285407-2956509794674478-2356822683965820020-n.jpg

#COPIED: "I remember when I used to be in school cuttin up doing what I "Usually" do on the regular and the teacher would always warn me to sit down and to stop acting up due to the consequences of my actions ... Then one day I had went to school the same as I always do nothing out of the "Usual" it was a normal day to me so again I began talking and entertaining my classmates and as I was in the act my Mother walked in while I was acting up observing how I act when I felt she wasn't watching.
Immediately I began to try and act right but at that time it was "Too Late"... I wasn't prepared for her coming at all assuming this day would be like all the others and that if she were coming I'd know and have a chance to prepare but that wasn't the case and now I must face the Consequences of my actions. But if I would have conducted myself as if she could come anyday I would've never been in that situation but once it's too late it's nothing else I could do

The Bible informs us that no man knows the day nor hour of Yahshua's return not even the angels or Yahshua himself and to prepare ourselves.
Matthew 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:42-44
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
So Please prepare yourselves in knowing that any day Yahshua could return for us we have many leaving this earth not knowing that it was their time but the word says like a thief in the night he will come. Blessings to you all​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
pexels-photo-1450079.jpg

#COPIED "If God has called us to do a certain work, we have to take it seriously because the reason God asked us isn't because He's stuck and doesn't have anyone else to send.

If we are unfaithful in doing His work, God can easily replace us even with a rock and it would do an even better job .. Look at how quickly God found replacement for King Saul! But for God to send us and ask us to do things for Him,it is a privilege that He extends to us and that's why we must do it to the best of our ability. It is an honor to serve the King of Kings and that is why we must walk in humility. We are not doing God a favor by serving Him. It's Him who's doing us a favor by letting us serve in His Kingdom. So we must be faithful and do everything He asks us to, without fearing people.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
20210214-043243.jpg

I've always said, when they start trying to normalize pedophilia and bestiality , that's when you know we're in end times. Wake up people!!!! #Repent and turn to JESUS now, while his mercy is available to you... The signs are clearly there. Take heed. #Wickedness #MordernSodomandGomorrah​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
6c15af3b-96ee-4781-82f0-3fb91fb746ca.jpg

#COPIED:

Yahweh is Holy and will be honored Aaron lost his sons offering up what was unauthorized to him
1f525.png
1f64f_1f3fe.png
And this is another reason why I thank Yahweh for his Grace & Mercy because I know I've came to him as well as in his house any kind of way and was rebellious to his word.
1f647_1f3fe_200d_2642.png
1f64c_1f3fe.png

[Leviticus 10:1-3]
Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu took their censers, put fire in them and added incense; and they offered unauthorized fire before the LORD, contrary to his command.
So fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed them, and they died before the LORD.
Moses then said to Aaron, .... This is what the LORD spoke of when he said:

“‘Among those who approach me
I will be proved HOLY;
in the sight of all the people
I will be honored.

Aaron remained silent.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
20210228-184326.jpg

Saints, it's important that we have discernment. Now more than ever, is much decievement in the world ... Lots of people are getting themselves involved in "spiritual" practices ☯️ not knowing the danger of it's consequences. People are seeking outside sources instead of the main source which is THE LORD GOD.... People are bowing down to lifeless idols and entangling themselves with the demonic & kingdom of darkness all in the name of so called "enlightenment" - Understand that none of these things can bring you true happiness, peace, & definitely not save your soul - Forsake such practices & seek for true guidance and wisdom. HE is the only source
1f50c
for eternal life and substance. Anything outside of him brings false security that leads to destruction.
Don't be led astray and deceived into the new age movement or any other false doctrine or practices or this world. When you call yourself meditating, doing yoga, or charging crystals, you're really just opening up yourself as an available vessel for possession of demons. Y'all really have no idea how serious this spiritual battle for your soul is. SOOOO much goes on in the unseen world, that would have scared straight without the covering of the Blood of JESUS. Turn & seek JESUS. He is the only way -- Point. Blank. PERIOD.

Acts 4:12 •
1f4d6

" Neither is there salvation in any other:

for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we MUST be saved. "

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

In 2004 Rod prayed for God to give him an out-of-body experience, and if God would, Rod said he would be faithful and share the experience with the world .. Rod wasn't expecting God to answer his prayer, but He did!!! And now Rod has to keep his end of the bargain!! [WATCH]

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
20210228-183639.jpg

One thing is for sure. GOD has a way of getting people's attention. Unfortunately, some people are going to have go through much destruction & chaotic experiences before they take their salvation seriously. The tribulation is going to turn this world upside & have those who are not hid in Christ SHOOK. The Bible tells us that the tribulation will be the worst, most perilous dreadful time this earth has ever seen , since it's creation - So horrible that if JESUS doesn't come at a certain point, doggone near everybody would be wiped OUT❗

Matthew 24:22 •
1f4d6
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Folks can keep pretending everything will remain the same & play like they have all day to repent if they want to. The times we're in are not for the weak. The whole world will be looking for a savior. And they going to get what they're desperately asking for but it'll be the false counterfeit messiah. JESUS is coming. Pray, #REPENT , and flee from all sin. It's not a game how quickly this time has been going by. Times almost up.

People really ain't built for this type of spiritual warfare ... if you snoozing & nonchalant during these times , it's too easy for the enemy to devour you.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied:] GOD IS NOT SHORT OF PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT & TRUTH.

samantha-gades-f-IHoz-NWfcvs-unsplash.jpg

You may think everyone is living worldly, and claiming to be a Christian, but God still has people who are truly His children. He still has people who have refused to conform to the world in the midst of a polluted generation!
Yes, you may not be able to see them if you look around you, but God has people who have refused to be corrupted by the world and they are truly thirsty for Him, they are truly seeking Him.
God still has a remnant .... He always preserves for Himself a remnant.

God’s children may be scattered all around the world but He knows who they are, and it is they who will see His face ... Elijah thought he was the only one left among God’s children because he could not see anyone around him with similar zeal - but God told him, " I still have 7000 people who have not bowed down to baal.” (1 kings 19:18) .. Someone looking at it from the physical would have thought, "maybe God should make an exception on idolatry since everyone is worshipping baal, only one person isn’t, so does it mean only one person will be saved? I think God will change His mind about it, he won’t judge us for idolatry, how can he let so many perish?” .. And yet God had as many as 7000 who loved and served Him in truth and spirit. He always has a remnant, its not for you to know them, your duty is to do your part in following Jesus completely no matter who doesn’t. And even if the whole world, each and every person completely forsook God, He could still raise up stones and they will worship Him in truth and spirit. Do not be deceived,God is still as holy as when the bible was written and He is saying,”Without holiness no man will see Me.” (Hebrews 12:14) God is holy and let him who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity. (2 Timothy 2:19) My brothers and sisters, God is holy and He still doesn’t want women to wear trousers, tight revealing clothes, He still doesn’t want want you to be showing your cleavage if you name the name of Christ. Depart from iniquity for God is a consuming fire.
He wants you to be holy. He still doesn’t want men to be sagging trousers and doing all those worldly hairstyles, or men and women wearing jewelry and makeup, painting nails, and fake hair. He still wants His church to be set apart and holy, regardless of how old fashioned that might sound. If you say you want to be modern, do you know, there were men and women in the 80s and 90s who were so modern and everybody admired them. But if they were to wear their latest fashion in today's world they would be despised, yet it is for those very fashions that some are currently in hell right now ... Imagine how foolish they would feel if they could see how undesirable the kind of dressing that took them to hell is now. The world and all its lust are passing away. All those indecent fashions you think are so attractive you can’t let them go , just a few years from now they will be looked down on. You need to honor God in your body, even if the whole world begins to show cleavage, wear tight and short clothes, even if pastors wives, or pastors wear those things, God will still not change His mind. He is no respecter of persons.
He has said the soul that sins shall die. Even if you are anointed, even if you are able to hear God’s voice, even if you are a prophet or an evangelist, if you can classify as ‘a soul that sins’ then you shall die. Jesus paid the price for our sins but if even after claiming to accept Jesus you still continue to live in sin, the blood of Jesus will not cover you. The blood of Jesus will cover those who repent. The bible says if we sin, we have an advocate in Christ Jesus. If you are a Christian and you sin, God does not expect you to continue in that sin because Jesus died for you. God is expecting that as soon as you realize your sin, you quickly turn from it in repentance, not deliberately continuing in it. You have been called to be a light unto the world, and to bear fruit of repentance. God is still holy, He still doesn’t expect you as a child of God to be cursing, lying or gossiping. He still doesn’t expect you to be drinking, smoking, or listening to ungodly music. God is holy, and holiness isn’t partial, its everything ... Your dressing, your speech, your conduct, your thoughts, let every part of you conform to Jesus. And remember that salvation is the work of God. You cannot bear fruit unless you are in Christ. If a branch is disconnected from a tree, it can't bear fruit. Only the branch that stays joined to the tree can bear fruit. So you need to surrender your life to Jesus and ask Him to help you stop whatever sin you are living in. If the Holy Spirit fills you, you will overcome. The bible says it is only one who is born of God who is able to overcome the world.(1 John 5:4) .. Wherever your treasure is, there your heart will be also. So whatever your are investing more in is where your heart will be. If you are spending time on worldly things, you will conform to the world, and if you are investing your time in reading the bible and praying, you will conform to Christ. For example if you are watching worldly movies, the higher percentage of your thoughts will be unconsciously controlled by what you have been watching. Movies are meant to promote a satanic agenda of living a godless life. They are meant to make fornication, adultery, indecent dressing, makeup and jewelry, insulting, dirty talk, murder, theft, witchcraft and many things that God hates to begin to seem normal to you. Jesus told me movies are specifically meant as bait for humans, to trap them to hell, and many who act them are in a covenant with satan to do what they do. If not for movies, many clothes women are wearing today, wouldn’t be worn. But it all started with women in movies wearing leggings and going out like that in public, women in movies showing their cleavage, that’s how people’s minds were slowly brainwashed into accepting all that as normal. Cursing is even something people do to show off, because they want to talk like a certain celebrity. They are working for satan and all they want is your soul ..... Once you are dead, it will be too late. Do you think Jesus doesn’t know what He is talking about when He says He doesn’t want His children watching all these movies, soap operas and cartoons?
Satan has the majority of people sedated, and they are his slaves doing his bidding without them knowing. People are caught up in pornography and masturbation. Can’t you see the real reason they are uploading such videos in the first place is because they want your soul? satan will give you anything, just to have your soul because in reality he doesn’t care about anything else but human souls. Jesus is able to set you free from all addictions, whether pornography, or worldly music, movies and internet addiction. satan is really really working overtime to get humans so busy that they won’t remember their creator. He wants you to be addicted to the internet so that you spend hours on social media and yet you don’t have time to pray or read the bible.
In reality, it is God who decides whether its time for you to die or not, and so what satan will do is keep you so busy hoping your time will expire soon.
Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but Jesus has come to give life and life in abundance. All the glitter of the world fades immediately your are about to die. I have heard of so many things people do when they are about to die, am yet to hear of a person who asked for their phone so they can browse one more time, or who wanted to watch that soap opera one more time. When people are about to die, they remember God. They want prayer, and they want the bible. Just last Thursday, there’s this lady who died. Just before dying, she asked her family who were at her bedside to give her a bible so she could read it. They gave it to her, she opened to read, but then just closed it, and said bye to her family, hours later she died. Why didn’t she ask for a magazine, or any worldly book? God is spirit, and our real being is spirit. Here on earth, because we are in an earthly body, God may seem distant and unimportant because of the flesh. Things of the flesh seem so bright and desirable and we prioritize them, but immediately it is time to die, because now you are going back into the spirit world, and because God is spirit, you suddenly realize how important He is and wish you had lived for Him, you realize how important the word of God is and now you want to read, but by now its already too late. The condition of your heart before is what it will be forever. If you had accepted Jesus, you will forever remain His child, and if you were a sinner, you will forever remain a sinner. You are at the point described in Revelation 22:11 -- "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he who is filthy, let him be filthy still. He who is righteous, let him be righteous still.” .... By the time you are at this junction, your door to repentance would have already been closed. Seek God while He can be found, call on Him while He is still near. Shalom.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

photo-1496338406295-3adc3db91a89.jpg

It's sad, but the majority of people don't see the own value of their soul & the importance of where they will spend eternity .. All people seem to care about is life here on earth, not realizing the severity of what awaits them after death in the spiritual. I feel so bad for those that perish & are currently heading down the same path to destruction but I have remind myself that all we can do as followers of Christ is to minister to others. If they choose to ignore / get angry, then at least you've done your part. If they lift their eyes in hellfire they won't have anyone to blame but themselves
1f937_200d_2640.png

We all have to study the word of GOD & work out our salvation, because GOD has
30_20e3.png
tolerance for sin... it's literally a gag reflex in his presence and he will not allow it. Never put your salvation in the hands of any pastor because on Judgement Day GOD is expecting you to give an account on how you lived your life and the deeds done in your body... No one can blame their pastor and say I didn't know, because you should have been studying his word & consulting him in prayer.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
144644190-421961052393595-5434514122638682214-o.jpg

It's the redemptive power of the Blood of JESUS that has cleansed us from sin & our transgressions ... Having willingly laid down his life for the world, that he bore upon himself the weight of our punishment that we should have received. Now the gift of salvation is freely given unto all those who believe & repent.

John 3:16 •
1f4d6.png
"For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

Through him, we have been set free from captivity & bondages of sin. The cost of atonement of mercy was paid for at Calvary, that has renewed us & made us heirs of the Kingdom of GOD - His resurrection signified his victory over hell & death.. It's only through the Christ JESUS have we been purified and redeemed, and for that we should be eternally grateful.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

124052193-3435349056559771-8037303150574561396-n.jpg

To all those who have had abortions or thinking of getting one. I want you to know that it's not too late. You can repent and turn from this & THE LORD GOD will forgive you. Please don't murder your baby. GOD hates the bloodshed of the innocent. If you're not ready to have children, then please pray for GOD to close your womb until you're ready to conceive, or remain celibate.

Terminating a pregnancy is killing a human being. Many women could never even imagine killing a human being, yet they abort a baby and move on with their lives. Human life is human life even in the womb. Many women have terminated pregnancies and moved on with their lives singing in church and serving God. You are guilty of murdering a human being. Repent of murder.

0003.png

These six things doth the Lord hate ; yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look
a lying tongue
and hands that shed innocent blood
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations
feet that be swift in running to mischief
A false witness that speaketh lies
and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

156350747-1552716811585145-8885358491668966511-o.jpg

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
- ( Revelation 3:15-19 )

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. - ( Revelation 3:20 )

Jesus Christ is calling you today and is standing at the door of your heart. Accept Him as your Lord and personal savior and repent from all your sins today.

Repent from Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, hatred , murders, drunkenness, revellings, fornicators, nor idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, abusers of themselves with mankind, thieves, covetousness, nor drunkards, revilers, extortioners, corruption, abortion , masturbation , lust , false prophet , half naked dressed , artificial hair , artificial nails , make -ups , tattoos, sinful hair cut, witchcraft, stealing , unbelieving , abominable, liars , etc .... ( 1 Corinthians 6:9 , Galatians 5:19-21 , Revelation 21:8 , Exodus 20:1-14 , Romans 12:1-2 , Deuteronomy 22:5 , Isaiah 3:16-26 , 2 Timothy 2:19 , 1 Corinthians 6:19 )​

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

Hell is real!!! REPENT and turn from sin while you have time!!!!!!!

i8-p.png

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

Hell fire is real!!!!! Accept JESUS now #REPENT ... Time is running out #CareAboutYourEternity

rf8.png

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

iwpwra.png

This is how packed hell is [ x's ] a million. Use the oppportunity you have now to make sure you never end up there. #REPENT - JESUS is coming soon!!!!!​

Highclass

Chosen
Reaction score
Reactions
8,404 1,221 327
Alleybux
Amen Op I’ve been studying Revelations and I do believe we are in the last days and seals have been opened.

Thanks for this thread

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

20210306-210225.jpg

1f5e3
#REPENT and prepare for the glorious return of KING JESUS CHRIST One day this world as you know it will end. While it's exciting to know that JESUS is so close to return, it's also heartbreaking to know that sooooo many are unprepared and perishing by the thousands everyday. It is really so disheartening. We must help to prepare ourselves, family, and friends, and even others in the world. Please understand that you will also be judged on whether or not you evangelized and helped others by spreading the Gospel & message of salvation through JESUS. He wants us to save souls!!!! Time is running out. Do you see how fast time is now flying??? Don't hold on to the good news & just save yourself and not share the Gospel with other people.

Remember to pray and repent daily for both sins known and unknown. Ask THE LORD continually to reveal unknown sins so that he may have you aware of them to forsake them. We need to be a spotless Holy bride for THE LORD at his return... He loves us very much and desires to have each of us make it to Heaven to spend eternity with him ❤️​

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom