JESUSisKING

John 3:16
Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied:] THE IMPORTANCE OF LIFE

138863242-3608282159266459-5339341565120745827-n.jpg

My late Pastor who died a few years ago was a God fearing man filled with the Holy Spirit. He really loved the Lord and in his preaching, he always rebuked sin. But when he lay, very sick in his death bed, the only thing he kept repeating was,

"if God heals me, this time around am really not going to take preaching against sin lightly. Am really really going to preach against sin in my church, I won't care even if the whole congregation runs away from me and I remain with just one person, I will preach against sin without sparing."

He wasn't saying this because he hadn't been preaching against sin before, I had attended his church for a long time and I can testify that he did preach against sin. But now that he was on the verge of death, his spirit man was more alive and realized what the most important thing in eternity is; to preach against sin that souls may be saved. And so he wished he had done it much more than he did, he wished he had preached more intensely and more passionately without caring what the consequence is. Now that he was entering eternity he realized that it didn't matter if all your followers run away from you for rebuking sin because it is what God wants you to do. If you are a preacher, speak whatever the Lord tells you ... Don't be afraid of losing followers. The word of God always comes to separate because it's sharper than two edges sword and cuts deep - - Jesus was constantly losing followers whenever he preached what was controversial. Be faithful to God now and do your best to serve Him faithfully. The most important message you can preach is the message of repentance from sin and salvation of the soul because that is of eternal consequence.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

960x0.jpg

This world is slowly but surely setting up for the mark of the beast .. One day everything will be turned into a cashless society, and people will be required to receive the mark or suffer terribly due to no longer being able to purchase things as normal. In the word of GOD, it forewarns us of this. It also strictly warns & forbids anyone of accepting this mark, because all who do will be condemned to the lake of fire.

Revelations 13:16-17 •
1f4d6
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Please, no matter what, under NO circumstances
1f6ab
ever, ever, ever, take the mark. Right now people are speculating on what the mark could be. Whatever it is, whether it's a chip implant, tattoo, or taking an oath - don't do it. I don't care how much persecution, or suffering you will encounter. Please hold fast to your faith & endure till the end. A moment of pain is not an eternity of even worse punishment in hellfire. Whatever they will attempt to afflict people with PALES in comparison to the non stop torment in hell
1f525
Soon JESUS CHRIST will return to destroy this wicked earth and make all things new. Stay prayerful & ask THE LORD that you may be counted worthy to escape all of these things in the rapture & gathering of the saints.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

[Copied:] TAKE HEED WHILE YOU HAVE TIME

African-American-man-giving-a-speech-at-a-podium.jpg

The reality of heaven and hell does not depend on whether your pastor tells you about it or not. Your pastor never mentioning hell may bring temporal comfort to you, but it will in no way erase the existence of hell. And your pastor mentioning hell is not what brings hell into existence ... People on earth don't like to be told about the existence of hell. Yet this is when its most relevant, because you can still repent so that you don't end up there.

People in hell keep wishing that someone could preach repentance to them so that they don't end up in hell. Even Jesus Christ warned people about hell.
But today's generation is so offended that preachers are now afraid of talking about hell for fear of being persecuted and losing members. Even many preachers who know the truth are afraid to preach repentance of sin and the reality of hell, they only want to mention heaven, not hell. But both places are very real. Those same people who are being soothed by messages of earthly prosperity of owning houses, cars, marriage, children, promotion are going to wake up to the rude reality of hell.

What is a new car if you end up in hell?!! ... What is that promotion going to mean to you if you end up in hell?!!

A lady I used to know was married and had lost her first child. Because of that, she desperately wanted another child. She finally had a baby but she died less than a month after her baby was born! ... Another lady built a beautiful house, but shortly after, she died leaving her house. Can you see how temporal earthly wealth is? That is why Jesus doesn't want it to be our focus. Its all temporal, but if you lose your soul you have lost it forever!
The most important message anyone can ever preach to you is a message of repentance from sin and accepting Jesus. The bible says MANY are CALLED, but FEW are chosen. WHY? ... Because many are willing to profess Christ and what He did for them on the cross, but few are willing to take up their cross and follow Jesus by living in obedience to Him.(Matthew 16:24-26) ..... Many are not willing to embrace Jesus for who He really is but just want to choose parts of His personality that suit them and thus they are serving a god of their own making. They only want to accept that Jesus is loving, and that He's faithful and has promised to bless us, answer us, protect us, but they do not want to accept that the same Jesus who blesses us, protects us, loves us, is also holy and has asked us to be holy. You either get the whole package or nothing. You can receive blessings, provision, and protection from Jesus, but if you choose to remain in disobedience Jesus will tell you, "I never knew you " ..... And that will be shocking to you because this is the same Jesus who used you to prophesy and now He says He never knew you. This is the same Jesus who protected you when you were in danger and now He says He never knew you! Imagine how heartbreaking that will be! Because you remained in disobedience and only chose aspects of Jesus that suit you such as His ability to heal or provide, BECAUSE HE IS FAITHFUL TO HIS WORD and He has already promised to do these things, Jesus will honor His word and still manifest Himself to you by healing you, protecting you, giving you prophesy, but because of your disobedience, He will still say to you, "I never knew you" WHY? - Because you are a worker of iniquity. You never gave your life to God and only wanted to use Him to meet your specific needs. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who DOES the will of My Father in heaven ...... Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?" - - And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you , depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" Matthew 7:21-23

It is deception to think when we just confess Christ, without abandoning our sins then we are saved. When you confess Christ, you join the many who are called, but the bible says few are chosen because only those living in obedience to Jesus are among the chosen. Jesus isn't interested in us just claiming we are Christians, He wants us to be separate from the world and live for Him. He is always willing to help us to live for Him. We must be sober and vigilante. Don't look for preachers who will only be telling you what your ears want to hear because you will keep jumping, and shouting out of excitement of "your coming blessings" and will only sober up in hell. Once you are in hell you will be crying tears of repentance but it will be useless. The time to shed tears of repentance is NOW because the door is still open.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

20210312-155848.jpg

Often times when you teach the truth of THE LORD'S word, many are offended. It's not a personal attack, but conviction of THE HOLY SPIRIT... The Bible is the living word of GOD that sheds light on the works of darkness.

Hebrews 4:12 •
1f4d6
" For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

photo-1510590337019-5ef8d3d32116.jpg

It's important we hold our selves accountable and do our own due diligence of studying The Bible. When Judgement Day comes, no one will be able to make the excuses of why they didn't know, or their pastor never told them, or that they were told there was nothing wrong with the sins they committed ... GOD'S word has always been available to us but so many people neglect to read it, or even take things into prayer for confirmation.

Don't ever place your salvation in the hands of anyone. The only one you should place dependency & be reliant on is JESUS CHRIST himself. Your soul's eternity is far too precious - Care about it as if your life depends on it .... Because it does.

² Timothy 2:15 •
1f4d6
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

131330606-396509794938721-7082400637350667984-n.jpg

It's time to have a come to JESUS moment ✝️ L I T E R A L L Y

People often want to keep putting off getting saved, & repenting because they're too busy with enjoying living a worldly life in sin. They think that living holy requires sacrificing too much of their freedom and fun. Most people like to assume they can live anyway they want and GOD will just accept them as is & still forgive them regardless and let them into his Heavenly Kingdom. Listen , THE LORD does love each of us as his creation but let me tell you, if you don't live a life that's within his laws, statues, & commandments, he will not be pleased with you on Judgment Day. He desires all of us to make Heaven our eternal home one day but , he can't just let anyone enter because GOD hates and detest all sin. I'm just keeping it real
1f4af
& saying what most churches have failed to do for fear of offending anyone. I would rather someone be offended but their soul be saved. Please don't make the mistake of thinking you can keep putting off getting your life right with GOD. Tomorrow is promised to no one. Come humbly before him now & repent while there is still mercy for you. Hell is forreal people -- Stop gambling with your eternity!​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

End times persecution of the Church will only continue to increase. Now is the time to accept JESUS, #Repent , and prepare for eternity.

158833024-3696387640456506-4302668860528587309-n.jpg

THE TOP FIVE MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES IN 2021 TO BE A CHRISTIAN:

1.) North Korea - Being discovered as a Christian is a death sentence in North Korea. If you aren’t killed instantly, you will be taken to a labor camp as a political criminal. These inhumane prisons have horrific conditions, and few believers make it out alive. Everyone in your family will share the same punishment. Kim Jong-un is reported to have expanded the system of prison camps, in which an estimated 50,000–70,000 Christians are currently imprisoned.”

2.) Afghanistan - If a Christian’s family discovers they have converted, their family, clan or tribe has to save its ‘honor’ by disowning the believer, or even killing them. Christians from a Muslim background can also be sectioned in a psychiatric hospital, because leaving Islam is considered a sign of insanity.

3.) Somalia - It is impossible to publicly admit your Christian faith in Somalia, and ‘church life’ is non-existent. Islam is considered a crucial part of Somali identity, and if any Somali is suspected of having converted to Christianity, they are in great danger. Members of their family, clan or community will harass, intimidate or even kill them. Women may be raped and forcibly married.

4.) Libya - Sharing your faith publicly is illegal in Libya, and those who try to share their Christian faith with others risk violent opposition and arrest. Without a central government, the country is effectively in a state of lawless anarchy. There is little chance of legal justice when Christians are attacked or killed.

5.) Pakistan - Christians in Pakistan face extreme persecution in every area of their lives. Believers who have converted from Islam face the greatest levels of persecution, but all Christians are considered second-class citizens in this strongly Islamic country. They are given jobs perceived as low, dirty, and dishonorable, and can be victims of bonded labor.
LET US PRAY FOR OUR BRETHREN DAILY, THAT THE LORD UPHOLD.

Matthew 16:25 - " For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:

and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

In these end times, it's more important now than ever to seek THE LORD for guidance and discernment through his HOLY SPIRIT. Be careful out here, because JESUS warned that many false prophets shall arise, as well as many false christ. He also said that during the end times we shall behold strange things happening on earth and in the heavens. There's been talks of there possibly being a fake "hologram rapture" or "alien invasion" with something called Project Blue Beam. Whatever it is please heed this warning, and the warning of KING JESUS CHRIST himself ⚠️ DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THESE THINGS ⚠️ if someone tries to get you to come look at something or some strange event going on, don't go or adhere to it. If someone claims JESUS has returned & he's at a certain place waiting - it's false, pay it no mind, you have been warned.

The main ones who will be deceived are those who believe that in:

- An alien galactic civilization that are here to help earth & mankind

- Those waiting on the "Annunaki"

- People into the new age beliefs

oewn.png

Luke 21:26 •
1f4d6
"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken"

Matthew 24:3-8 •
1f4d6
" And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Matthew 24:23-25 •
1f4d6
"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you beforehand."

Luke 21:11 •
1f4d6
"And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences ;

and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.”

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied:} TAKE YOUR PRAYER LIFE SERIOUSLY

Prayer.jpg

One day I was home praying in the afternoon. For some reason it was extremely difficult to concentrate or pray fervently, I was finding myself dozing, which was really strange because this was mid day! So I kept trying to pray but each time I would just drift off and doze! As this kept happening, God opened my spiritual eyes, I didn't realize I was seeing a vision because this all seemed so real. I could see the sky blue and clear of all clouds, but then I saw a black hole in the sky and countless black birds were coming out if the hole and filling the sky. They flapped their wings noisily and made sounds similar to a crow. These birds were so many and kept flying lower till they were flying right above my head and I had to duck my head, fearing they would hit me. It was at this point that I became conscious of the physical and realized I had seen a vision. God was showing me what was preventing me from praying by making me to doze. It was these demons that looked like birds flying about and fighting my prayer. After the vision I rebuked the evil spirits, and I was able to pray without any struggle! .... Another time I was trying to pray around mid morning and it was really difficult to pray. It was time for my baby's nap so I decided to take him to bed, then come back and try to pray again. But while I waited for him to sleep, I accidentally dozed off just for a few minutes and I saw a demon with a human figure standing next to me and interrogating me about praying saying,

"why do you want to pray? why? why can't you be like everybody else??! why can't you just do what everyone else is doing? why do u want to pray even when you are alone?!"

This "person" was talking in a very angry tone! It was all so real, I could see myself lying down next to my son, and this "person" standing just near the bed talking angrily. It was so real coz what woke me was that I felt its hand touch my arm as it interrogated me about praying. God just opened my eyes to let me know why it was difficult for me to pray. That demonic spirits had been sent to block my head prayer! And when I got up, I began rebuking all anti prayer spirits and I was able to pray. So many times we fail to pray and do not realize that it is a demonic attack. We think it is just us feeling lazy and we think we will pray when we feel like praying. The bible says we must RESIST THE DEVIL. Do you know why satan is fighting so hard to destroy your prayer life? It is because he knows if he does that, it's only a matter of time before you backslide. It is impossible to live a holy life without having an intimate relationship with Jesus. Our relationship with Jesus is something we need to invest in everyday. satan knows that whenever you get down on your knees to pray, you are drawing closer to Jesus, and if you are drawing closer to Jesus, it will become easier for you to overcome. He knows the result of prayer better than we do! So he will make you feel lazy. When your alarm for midnight prayer goes, he will whisper to you to just turn it off, because you are too tired today, tomorrow will be a better day for midnight prayer.
When you want to pray in the morning he'll remind you of the other 'more urgent' things you need to do first, "you will pray later when you get back from work, it will be more conducive because you won't be rushing anywhere." And when you get back from work and want to pray, he'll whisper to you to just check your Facebook first, or to just check out a certain link on YouTube your friend had sent to you, you'll pray immediately after that. Once you are on YouTube, he'll keep telling you, oh, look at this other video, the topic looks interesting, oh look, your friend just texted about that program you had, just reply then you can pray, oh, why don't you also just replace the bulb in the bathroom in advance.... The excuses never end. Before you know it you are too tired to pray! That's what satan wants. If we don't deliberately make time for Jesus, we will never pray. During the week, I have work from 8 Am to 5 Pm, and when I get back from work, I have a baby to take care of(bathing and feeding him),and I have to cook dinner for my family, plus many other things I need to do. I deliberately make sure to wakeup early enough for me to read the bible and pray before I prepare for work,(usually 5 am) and when I get back from work, I pray before doing anything else coz I don't want to end up too tired to pray. Then later after dinner, I pray again, and then at midnight. Its not because am not busy that am finding time, am very busy, but I know my whole life depends on Jesus. Honestly, the testimony Jesus has given me has earned me so many enemies in the devil's kingdom who are just waiting for me to relax and slumber and backslide so that they can revenge for the damage God has caused to their kingdom. But it has taught me to be much more diligent in prayer and to completely rely on Jesus because I know there's only death outside of Him. So am always wanting to be connected to Jesus. Am so busy, but I know that if I don't pray, I will backslide, so I keep praying and would rather everything else waits.
Am not saying this should be everyone's schedule but am giving you an example of how we can still make time despite being so busy. You just make your prayer routine according to your schedule. If you are busy in the day, make sure you pray at night. Just make sure every single day you have had a prayer of real communion with God, not just a 5 minutes prayer to satisfy your conscience that you have prayed. Don't underestimate the battle for your soul it is so very real and if you don't watch and pray, you will fall into temptation.

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT; don't EVER allow a day to pass without real communion with God, because tomorrow it will be more difficult, the next day much more difficult, the next thing you will realize is that you will be getting attracted to things which previously were not even a temptation to you! It is because you are not connected to the vine. Never think you are strong enough to resist temptation, you will fall. Rely on Jesus' strength, and you do this by keeping on to seek Him because you know He is the only One who can help you overcome, because you know you are nothing without Him, because you know outside of Him there's only death, so you keep running to hide in Him every single moment. It is extremely important to rely on Jesus to overcome, human strength accomplishes nothing, only the Spirit gives life. The bible says if the spirit of the One who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in us, He will vitalize our mortal bodies(Romans 8:11). He can vitalize our bodies to obedience of His word. Each time we are abiding in Jesus, our flesh is dying. Sin will get harder and harder to do. The bible says, "My house will be known as a house of prayer,....."Matthew 21:13 We are the Lord's temple/house. Prayer should become a lifestyle for us. Spending time in prayer helps us to keep our eyes on things that are eternal. And it is also important to incorporate fasting into our lifestyle. We must fast frequently. We are in a battle, and prayer and fasting are mighty weapons we can use as we war against the flesh. Its really important. If you are finding it hard to fast, ask God to help you. Time passes fast, and soon time to eat will come. There is a time for everything. Not every time is a time for eating. Other times are times for putting food away for a while and seeking God in prayer. Finally, let me encourage you never to under estimate the power of the word of God. If you pray but you do not usually read your bible, you will be very weak. You are like someone who drinks water and yet does not eat! Prayer and reading the word go hand in hand. Both must be done each and every day by all who are seeking God. Seek the Lord while He can be found, call unto Him, while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his ways and the unrighteous man his thoughts! Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Jesus loves you ...This is a true saying, The Lord loves us all so dearly and is just waiting for us to draw near to Him.​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux
[Copied:] BEYOND THE GRAVE

FB-IMG-1614915171982.jpg

The only safe place is Jesus. When we are in Jesus, it doesn't matter if we live or die. If we die, we will be with Jesus. But if a person living in sin dies, it is the beginning of terrible suffering. All the suffering on earth will seem like nothing. Earth will seem like a paradise and you will wish to come back. When someone was terminally ill and they die, people say, .. "atleast he/she is free from pain now. " This is only true for children of God. But if that person didn't accept Jesus and surrender to Him, The suffering of sickness here on earth is nothing compared to what awaits them after death.

Given a choice they would rather remain terminally ill here on earth forever, than to go to hell. All suffering on earth cannot compare to hell. It is why Jesus had to die a painful death to save us from that. But if we refuse His sacrifice, trample on His precious blood there's no other way of salvation for us. "

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

irinr.png

#COPIED • "Jesus spoke to me first thing this morning do not idolize man, any man, because EVERYONE will help push the mark of the beast. He said do not idolize Presidents, the pope, celebrities, Youtubers, and the news media. They will ALL prompt worshipping the beast and the beast system. Repent for following the things of this world. Do not do what others do, just to fit in."

⚠️ MANY WILL WILLINGLY RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Revelation 13:16-18 "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Many people know about the mark of the beast and that there is no redemption for anyone who gets it. However, many people do not know that they will get it, even WILLINGLY, because of the way it will be handled. We know that currently majority of people in the world are either living a Godless life, are in false religions, or are living a double life. This is mainly due to the media industry. In today's world; movies, music and cartoons are what determine the kind of lifestyle we live. Movies portray either a Godless life or a double life where one can do whatever they want but still claim to be a Christian. Music also determines what people think is normal and acceptable. For example today, insulting is what is considered cool because this is how the majority of songs portray it. As a result, people's lives today are an exact translation of the media industry and it is all Satan's plan to take humanity to hell. That is why the Lord constantly warns against secular Tv and Secular music and that anyone watching and listening to them is going to hell as one can not live a Holy life while being involved with such things. The Lord showed me a vision showing that Satan will also use the media industry to try to convince people to get the mark of the beast during the great tribulation. He knows this strategy is working in taking humanity to hell and he will use it for any other mission he has. In this vision, I saw worldly musicians producing songs that went viral, showing as if the mark of the beast was a cool thing to have. I also saw many movies produced, to depict it as a thing that any normal person should have. I also saw walls sprayed with graffiti depicting the mark of the beast as the 'in thing' and I saw the world going crazy over it, just like they are going crazy over worldly music and movies now. Just as worldly musicians and actors have countless followers now, that is how many people I saw in support of this mark.

In this vision, the mark of the beast was the hype, the in thing, the cool thing, and I saw numerous social media platforms creating hashtags about it ... However, the bible warns that those who get the mark will be tormented forever. Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and WHOEVER RECEIVES THE MARK OF HIS NAME.”
This is for anyone who remains in the rapture, that they should be way warned not to receive this mark no matter how popular it may be at that time, because the consequences are eternal. Moreover, we should not strive to remain, but strive to be raptured - End​

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

wfer.png

The grave was empty , his grave clothes were folded signifying no thief had took him. He layed down on his own and got up on his own ...

May we never forget the brutal sacrifice of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He endured this for us. What great love and yet we are so unworthy."

#RessurectedToGlory #JESUSisKING

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

[Copied:] DO NOT LOVE THE WORLD

20210218-191645.jpg

Good evening friends, I'd like to share with you a vision the Lord gave me yesterday, which made me realize just how filthy the things of the world really are. For people accustomed to doing worldly things, they may seem innocent and normal but in this vision, God made me see the things of the world the way He really sees them. In this vision, I saw a transparent plastic water bucket which had a tap attached to it and a small basin under it. I could see the water in this bucket as it was transparent and the water looked clean and even drinkable.

However to my surprise when the tap was opened, what came out from the tap was not water as expected but human diarrhea instead! It was filling the basin quickly and spluttering all over the place.
I was disgusted and shocked. Then I heard the Voice of the Lord say to me, "These are the things of the world" So to the non spiritual eye there is nothing wrong with the things of the world but God in reality sees those things as filth. Luke 16:15 part 2 says, "What is HIGHLY ESTEEMED AMONG MEN is an ABOMINATION in the sight of God. 1 John 2:15-17 also says, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever. For those who may wonder what these things of the world are, here are a few scriptural references 1 Corinthians 6: 9-11 Revelations 21:8 Galatians Chapter 5 The bible is not exhaustive of things regarded as things of the world because new things keep coming up. For example, secular TV and secular music(Non Christian Tv movies cartoons music etc) have been revealed by God to be unholy because they defile a Christian, but those things are not actually written down in the bible. That is why the baptism of the Holy Spirit is needed in order for one to be individually guided by God in the right path as Jesus said that the Holy Spirit will lead us into all truth in John 16:13. It is also only with the help of the Holy Spirit that we receive a genuine change of heart and repentance. To receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit one has to ask in prayer. James 4:4 also says, "Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD? WHOEVER THEREFORE WANTS TO BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD MAKES HIMSELF AN ENEMY OF GOD. We all know that there is no place in Heaven for enemies of God, but only wrath awaiting them in Hell. However it is not God's will for us to perish and that is why He is telling us this today for our own salvation. End.​

Last edited:

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

jj.png

Time is the most valuable thing at this moment that people should take advantage of. Everyday that someone is alive is a golden opportunity for them to get things right with GOD. Repent & seek THE LORD while he may be found ... None of us are guaranteed another minute, day, month, week, or year.

Everything that currently seems so important is secondary & can be put on hold. Make sure your soul's salvation is secure in JESUS by committing to live a life of holiness & living in obedience to the word of GOD.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

[Copied:] SECRET DOOR TO GOD'S BLESSINGS

image-jpeg.jpg

Thus saith the Lord God. Creator of heaven and earth, "There are no blessings for the disobedient.
No matter how much you claim your blessings, they will not come for the heavens are shut until you obey."

When the Lord said this He showed me the closed heavens that He was talking about...... They were completely sealed, not even the smallest thing could pass through them. I can best describe it like a person trying to pass through a wall! If you want the blessings of God, the shortcut is obedience. His ears will be open to your prayers and His eyes will be on you. Jesus Christ told me that if only the women could obey even in the area of dressing decently and not wearing trousers or using makeup and artificial hair, He said if their obedience included even these areas, they wouldn't even have to pray and fast just to get married or have that job or get those blessings they want from Him. He said they would just come to them easily. This is just an example Jesus used but the obedience in this is for men as well. Don't obey God in part, obey Him fully if you want to see His blessing both here on earth and in the life to come. satan knows that the secret to your blessings is obedience and that's why he fights so hard to keep you in disobedience to God. If only you would obey God fully even in tithes and offerings, you would live under open heaven.
The blessings of God lie only in obedience. "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - - Matthew 6:31-33
" And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field - - Deuteronomy 28 (Read the whole chapter).
" I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, BLESSING and CURSING : therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: - - Deuteronomy 30:19 .... The opposite of a blessing is a curse. All the blessings of God come as a result of obedience,mwhen there's disobedience, you get the opposite. that's why if you read the whole chapter in Deuteronomy 28,it further mentions curses which follow disobedience which are the exact opposite of blessings.

MESSAGE GIVEN BY GOD TO MY HUSBAND

This message was received during a series of teachings from the Lord on obedience. The Lord said, "Why do you want Me to do what you ask Me to do but you don't want to obey Me (to do what I want you to do)?

The above sentence was said in a tone of rebuke by the Lord.

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves." - - James 1:22
"But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, THIS MAN SHALL BE BLESSED IN ALL HIS DEEDS ." - - James 1:25​

P31Woman

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,866 274 219
Alleybux
Amen OP This is why I make sure I live holy By walking and talking like Jesus. I want to be prepared when he comes.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

#COPIED THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

93874100-2673321836111790-1944939480016224256-n.jpg

The moment you stand before God on that great day and you say

“But lord I didn’t know, nobody told me”

Oh dear he will show you!!

- He will show you that day you ignored the messages of Holiness.

- He will show you that very day you were told of sin but you said no one is holy.

- He will show you that day, He made you see a post about living Holy in and out but you argued in the comment section.

- He will show you the day he sent someone to warn you about the Antichrist you call pastor, papa, anointed oracle, Bishop number one, prophetic prophet but you were aggressive and defended your daddy pastor.

- Ah ladies he will show you the day he sent a holiness lady to you, to give you warnings about your outward appearance, your earrings and fake hair, your make ups and downs but you said God looks at the heart.

- He will show you the day someone pointed out your sin so you can repent but you said Dont judge me.

- He will show you the day you called that sister with long dress and no makeup a religious sister.

- He will show you the day you stumbled over a video warning you about ungodly music and movies but you said it is by grace we can make heaven and not works.

- Ah he will show, people of God he will show you !! ... Even this very post can stand against you on that very Day. Please Repent!! Don’t repent tomorrow, Don’t repent today, Repent now!!!

FB-IMG-1614876357778.jpg

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,802 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
“But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
.... right is turning into wrong and wrong is turning into right. The son of man will come like a thief in the night. Are you ready?

The advent of Jesus Christ will be nothing like those dystopian/apocalyptic movies you watch. Everyone will be at the event.

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

00yin.png

#COPIED - "So many Christians only tune in to the JESUS channel on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights and they think you can only pick up that signal in a church--BUT they have not found that the True JESUS is JESUS and running errands; JESUS and shopping; JESUS and the car wash; JESUS and walking the dog; JESUS and house cleaning; JESUS and vacation.....Some people are still watching a black and white TV, when they could be watching in full color.. "

JESUSisKING

Reaction score
Reactions
6,285 183 91
Alleybux

20210314-151918.jpg

It's important to get right with THE LORD now more than ever We always should have been seeking GOD, but things are quickly escalating & it's only going to get worse from here. Without GOD in your life, people simply aren't going to make it in these end times. Stay vigilant and put all of your trust in THE LORD no matter what circumstances the future holds. A great time of trouble & distress is coming that will affect the whole world Hold fast to your faith, & endure till the end.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom