Quantcast

First Look - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 8 - Tell All - Part 1

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,710 9,334 4,309
Alleybux
Stephanie says she has a medical condition with her eyes because she takes xyz medecine and she was tired of shooting scenes.
Ryan and Steph already broke up when she came to Belize.
She resumed her storyline with harris and promised him a work visa in the US.
Nath has filed for divorce and they already split up during the shooting of the tell all.
Hazel cannot stand Minty because Tarik actually cares for her, Minty threatens her bag that is simple...
He could easily replace her because he has a line up... ready at that.

Agent Nat and Big Mike already being split up explains quite a bit about the Tell-All. It would explain why they came in separately, why Agent Nat kept looking at Big Mike before answering questions, why she refused to explain why they came in alone and even why it made no sense that they tried to act like things were good the whole Tell-All. Remember Shaun asked them how things were and Agent Nat said 7 then Big Mike said 6? It was all for the cameras. They came in separately because they had been split up. Agent Nat didn't answer why because she'd have to tell that they had split up. Agent Nat kept looking at Big Mike before answering because she wasn't sure just how far she could go and how much could be said.

Regarding LL Baldy and Minty, Hazel needs to chill already. Minty ain't threatening anybody's bag. LL already said it before, there is no need for this jealousy. She has the bag on lock. Cut it out. What she needs to do is start trying to treat LL Baldy better. Man can be smitten all he wants to be until that one day he wakes up and realizes he deserves better. Wasn't it said on here that he's one of the only ones who truly cares about his woman and tried to do right by her? The man may have a fetish but he's forever going above and beyond for Hazel. Surely Minty and his friends are whispering in his ear that he can do better than this. Hazel gonna keep on playing around, over play her hand and find herself alone. I doubt her son will ever see the states because she's too busy making LL Baldy miserable and trying to get laid by another woman.

Speaking of, did any of ya'll see More To Love last night? I almost didn't watch it when I saw there was no First Look coming on afterwards but I turned it on anyway for some ambient noise. There were two bonus scenes that I wanted to mention. One of them had Hazel crying about her son and IIRC LL Baldy rolled his eyes. I laughed out loud. I'm glad he caught on to her mess with that. She's always more concerned about getting a girlfriend then with her son. The one time she laughed and was truly happy was when they were talking about getting her a woman. Her son has never been a priority for her. The other was all of the fiances crying about how they wanted to go home, from Julia to Iggy to even Zied saying that they missed their families and corona has forced them to stay in America. I think it was Jovi that said they thought they'd come here, get married, get a green card and get home in three months. That isn't allowed. If they go back home they're staying and so all of the couples are forced to stay together due to the virus.

That right there is the set up for a new show. 90 Day Fiance: When It All Goes Wrong. Oh they thought they were in love until corona hit. What do you do when you can't escape the fiance that you no longer love? This could focus on Agent Nat and her cooking show. I'd watch that and I'm still saying that someone needs to get TLC to bring Pole and Karine back for the 'When The Bills Are Due' special as she explains life in Brazil and why she made an OF whilst pregnant. They'd never do it but I'm telling ya'll it would make good TV. I'm sure it would get more ratings than any of these other spin-offs. That is, unless they did a Real World / Road Rules / Survivor / Fear Factor challenge show with all of the couples until now. That would have the highest ratings out of all of them. Agent Nat would beat everyone. TLC isn't trying at all with these spin-offs.

LolaStarr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,858 1,169 620
Alleybux
Umm the funny looking one with the boy who still lives with parents really gonna be messy at the tell all

lavenderpenguin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,741 8 59
Alleybux
Must be something with Russians. Last season Sasha, he was married to Emily. He was always pushing the gym and eating healthy to her sis who was overweight. Emily was also really self conscious because of him.
Perhaps, but for an American audience, just comes off rude. Zied, on the other hand, was far more likable with the "can't stop eating pizza" comment in response - great way to defuse the conversation.