First Trailer for “90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life”

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,962 274,457 8,222
Alleybux
Discovery+ Releases First Trailer for “90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life,” Featuring Big Ed, Colt Johnson & Other “90 Day Fiancé” Stars

ed-brown-90-day-fiance.png

Will the 90 Day Fiancé spinoffs ever stop?

They’re baaaack!

Discovery+ has released the first trailer for its new 90 Day Fiancé spinoff, 90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life, featuring six former “90 Day Fiancé” stars as they re-enter the dating scene and attempt to find love once again.

In the newly released clip for the series, viewers get a look at the familiar faces returning to the franchise, and unfortunately, some of the familiar behaviors they’re bringing with them.

colt-johnson-90-day-fiance.png

New show, same mama’s boy.

Check out the cast lineup below!

Danielle Mullins

danielle-90-day-fiance.png

Way to aim high, girl…

Danielle is looking for a man… and looking to not have a repeat of her first marriage, which was, of course, a garbage fire. As fans may recall, Danielle appeared on Season 2 of “90 Day Fiancé” with her now ex-husband Mohamed Jbali. The exes’ finalized their divorce in 2017 and spent the next few years publicly throwing insults at each other. In April, however, Danielle revealed on 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined that two were working on becoming friends.

As The Ashley told you in September, it was reported that Danielle and Mohamed were filming a new spin-off together and, based on Mohamed’s appearance in the trailer for ‘The Single Life,’ we now know this was the project they were working on.

90-day-fiance-danielle-mullins-mohamed-jbali.png

“…and I’m willing to forgive those comments he made on TV about my downstairs hygiene!”

Colt Johnson (and Mother Debbie and the cats…)

colt-johnson.png

“I wonder how she feels about dining room slot machines and owning a gaggle of cats?”
After a disastrous marriage to Larissa Dos Santo Lima, followed by a failed relationship with Jess Caroline, Colt(ee) is ready to find a controlling woman to settle down with – one who isn’t Mother Debbie.

In the trailer for ‘The Single Life,’ viewers see Colt go out on a date with a p0rn star and ultimately propose to his “friend” Vanessa Guerra a mystery woman.

90-day-fiance-colt-johnson.png

“Will you meow-ry me?”
Again, one that (we hope) isn’t Mother Debbie….

Molly Hopkins

90-day-fiance-molly-hopkins.png

*Castmate.

Like Colt, Molly’s “90 Day” marriage (to Luis Mendez) also ended horribly, but unlike Colt, she’s looking for something different this time around.

“I’ve always gone for bad boys, but I’m done,” she says in the trailer.

In ‘The Single Life’ trailer, Molly— who first appeared on Season 5 of “90 Day Fiancé”— manages to meet another “amazing” man, but she begins to doubt her instincts as those close to her express their own concerns.

Fernanda Flores

fernanda-flores-90-day-fiance.png

” …and willing to sign a contract to appear on reality TV with me.”

After marrying young, “90 Day Fiancé” Season 6’s Fernanda is ready to find a man who is independent, ambitious, there for her… and preferably around her own age. (Fernanda was 17 when she started dating Jonathan Rivera, who was 30 at the time. They went on to marry…and then split in 2019.)

Along her dating journey, Fernanda is both smitten and bitten (literally) by a certain someone who appears to have some jealously issues, which is always super fun.

Brittany Banks

brittany-banks-90-day-fiance.png

Brittany, gearing up to awkwardly smile her way into another relationship.

Since giving her facial muscles some well-earned time off after all that perma-grinning she did in her last relationship, Brittany is looking for a partner who can be honest with her – unlike her ex-boyfriend Yazan Abu Horira .

Brittany’s plan for finding love? Keeping her options open by dating multiple men.

Big Ed Brown

teddy-brown-90-day-fiance-big-ed.png

Teddy, aka the only thing that will keep me from fast-forwarding through Big Ed’s scenes.

Big Ed of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days is back, but more importantly, so is his dog, Teddy.

While Big Ed claims to not know what type of woman he’s looking for, he makes it pretty apparent in ‘The Single Life’ trailer that he’s still uninterested in dating people within a decade of his age.

big-ed-brown-90-day-fiance.png

Killin’ it with the ladies, as per usual.

“90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life” is available soon on Discovery+. Check out the trailer below!

LINK

Discovery+ Releases First Trailer for “90 Day Fiancé: The Single Life,” Featuring Big Ed, Colt Johnson & Other “90 Day Fiancé” Stars

CleoJo69

Rocking rough & stuff with my afro puffs
Reaction score
Reactions
58,864 1,394 71
Alleybux
So Fernanda is 21 now?

Anyway, this is what they want us to PAY for?!?!! I'm good...

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,366 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
So Johnathan is single now? That’s all I read. Somehow Fernanda finds another guy whose “jealous” she’s going to annoy me.

I would have liked a Brothers Yazan spin off.

i will Fast coward fat azz coltee and no neck Ed

Tweety Bird

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,927 225 119
Alleybux
So Johnathan is single now? That’s all I read. Somehow Fernanda finds another guy whose “jealous” she’s going to annoy me.

I would have liked a Brothers Yazan spin off.

i will Fast coward fat azz coltee and no neck Ed

I think I saw Jonathan is in another relationship. Might even be engaged. I can't remember for sure.

PC Carolyn

MOVE OUT THE WAY
Reaction score
Reactions
74,789 1,282 1,102
Alleybux
Too many annoying people on one show. We need this like we need a hole in the head. Wouldn’t even watch this for free lmao.

Cersei L

Don't want my $hit to get soggy
Reaction score
Reactions
125,598 4,358 2,400
Alleybux
Danielle is even uglier and still crying over Mohamed.

Last edited:

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
My goodness...the fuckery and foolery just won't stop.

If it's exclusively on Discovery + will have to count me out.

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,860 1,664 69
Alleybux
Anyone still watching this?

It's not too bad. Danielle should not have met up with Mohammed, she's clearly still in love with him. I get she wants closure, but she probably set herself back so much by seeing him smh. And I'm not sure about Danielle's new 'friends'. I have a bad feeling their just using her for airtime.

Big Ed is a weirdo. He claims he doesn't want kids or to parent any children, yet he keeps trying to get with women who either have kids or want them. What is the point then? He also never wears a mask in any of his scenes smh

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,962 274,457 8,222
Alleybux
Anyone still watching this?

It's not too bad. Danielle should not have met up with Mohammed, she's clearly still in love with him. I get she wants closure, but she probably set herself back so much by seeing him smh. And I'm not sure about Danielle's new 'friends'. I have a bad feeling their just using her for airtime.

Big Ed is a weirdo. He claims he doesn't want kids or to parent any children, yet he keeps trying to get with women who either have kids or want them. What is the point then? He also never wears a mask in any of his scenes smh
Danielle has a new bf.

Cersei L

Don't want my $hit to get soggy
Reaction score
Reactions
125,598 4,358 2,400
Alleybux
OMG Danielle's date was awkward. He was not into her....a all. They need to set Danielle and big Ed up.

bellzbellz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,192 711 104
Alleybux
Is there no official thread for this? It just got uploaded on one of my bootleg sites so I'm watching it now.

bellzbellz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,192 711 104
Alleybux
If anyone else needs a link, let me know.

I just finished episode 2 and saw the preview for episode 3. We need to talk about Brittany's Justin... I do think Terence is cute. Young but cute.

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,962 274,457 8,222
Alleybux
If anyone else needs a link, let me know.

I just finished episode 2 and saw the preview for episode 3. We need to talk about Brittany's Justin... I do think Terence is cute. Young but cute.
There's 9 episodes out.

Sidney Prescott

WorkinOnMyAbsWitYoMan
Reaction score
Reactions
113,560 1,041 104
Alleybux
I’m actually liking single life. I have a firestick so discovery plus ain’t getting a dollar out of me.

big Ed does not listen to that girl. he is the definition of “give em an inch, they’ll take a mile”.

also Danyell is on one of the saddest girls trip I’ve ever seen.