Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,165 274,761 8,222
Alleybux
Brittany's excuse was lame.

Did she even get on the plane?

And her recovery couldn't have been that bad if she chose to get on a plane.

Roberta Warren

Not Hatin' On Nothin'
Reaction score
Reactions
3,498 36 5
Alleybux
I feel no sympathy for Liz. She repeatedly lets Ed drag her down to the nether realm despite all of the facts laid out before her. She looked awful the whole show and I don't just mean looks wise, she looked broken down and defeated but had nerve to jump in on every one else's relationship. Ed literally taunted you and abandoned you but here you are still proclaiming to love him and want to make it work... And got nerve to tell Jess to move on. She needs to put the alcohol down and separate herself from Ed. I think her strong reaction to the end of this awful relationship is the culmination of every relationship she's ever had that failed.

I'm pissed that everyone danced around Molly and Kelly's REAL issue: Molly flat out stated that sshe does not want more kids. I need her to say it to Kelly's face- she keeps throwing the excuses that it'll be hard for her to conceive and carry but she needs to just say that she's not interested. Kelly needs to figure out what he actually wants. My dude is hemming and hawing over being okay with having biological kids or adopting. Bruh, you are 40. Your sperm won't stay "fresh" forever.

I will never ever play along with this "Danielle is the victim" story just because she's slow. She is annoying af and speaks like a hick and giggles obnoxiously like a teenager. She lied to Mo about everything, threatened to get him deported, stalked him, refused to address her hygiene issues but demanded xes, and tries to syphon sympathy from everyone she meets because she blurted out on national television that she had an odor. She is SOOOOOOO lucky that Shaun hosted that tell all because babyyyyyyy of TLC had gotten someone halfway competent to dig into that and guide the conversation, Danielle wouldn't need able to show her face. The worst part for me is that she could have easily spun her storyline into how important it is to monitor your xesual health and how a simple trip to the doctor can help you clear up such matters. But no. Never once did she mention how she addressed her vaginal health afterwards. The closest thing we saw was some Summers Eve in her bag.

Fernanda trying to contain her laughter at Liz was the best part of the second part for me. She's young but she seems to understand that when you attract douchebags, you get what you want from them like they get what they want from you then bounce.

50Cynthia

Ja Rule's Ex Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
43,442 3,204 2,519
Alleybux
The whole cast supporting cheating trash Vanessa and Colt and letting Colt gaslight Jess. Disgusting.
Exactlyyyyyyyy!!! That was the most disappointing moment in the entire tell all.

The fact that they allowed Jess to get gaslighted like that.

bellzbellz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,192 711 104
Alleybux
Ed saying he didn't know if he would sleep with her that night or not was gross!

What makes him think she wants to after it was revealed he flirted with the 26yo behind the cameras?
I think he know Liz better than we do b/c that comment didn't seem to bother her as much as I expected.

Mysterion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,095 815 13
Alleybux
I'm catching up now on the series. I'm at the part where Brittany hurt herself on the ATV. I kept thinking why didn't they give them helmets?!