Fizzle Pop Drops new Music Video; Disses Omarion

I'm embedded in yo mother fucking brain, bitch!
Reactions
121,024 623 306
Alleybux
Fizzle is a textbook man child. No accountability with a permanent chip on their shoulder. Instead of taking responsibility for the way things have transpired in their lives, they begin to lash out at others.

'queen tings' by masego on repeat
Reactions
Alleybux
Ok..

So I listened to it since it was < 2mins.

And I wish I hadn't....
200.gif

I don't know where he "dissed" Omarion; I couldn't hear it over all the gotdamn autotune.

MAC makeup barbie
Reactions
309 29 1
Alleybux
Fix it Jesus.I use to love Dreux aka Lil’Fizz bka Fizz or Fizzo.but baby,when i say. I am embarrassed to say that i was down with him.He needed to go back on tour and leave the hoe alone.

ruo

Reactions
90,138 4,356 2,721
Alleybux
No matter how bored I am during quarantine Their is nothing that would make me listen to this trash ass shit, even if him and omarion wasnt beefing

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

ShareesLove143 Discussion Thread...
Sharee girl bye !!! That sob stuff don't work over here. If you can't take it don't visit this thread because we tell it like it is. Oh welllllll...
  • Poll
TOYOTA ForEver youtube channel discussion thread part VII
He prob told her that’s the reason why he ain’t a bottom lol Yooo I can’t. So he’s a tippy top.
Is there a counterculture today?
Black republicans/conservatives maybe? absolutely.
Kenya filed for divorce y’all. No more Daly drama
What makes Kenya a demon? Because she's messy like the other bitches y'all be caping up and down for on this board? Her confidence & beauty...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
And to TOP IT ALL OFF... It's "THAN" Mr. Curry....THAN!!!!!! :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: I don't even know who's worse in the literacy...
Kate Middleton proclaimed the "Rock" of reborn royal family
So much for the Cambridges for stepping up, the numbers don’t lie.
Foodie Beauty
What's to say that Youtube sees this and ends up deleting her channel for taking drugs on her lives? I mean, she's taking drugs and it is against...
Drake's Baby Mama Posts Picture of Their Adorable Son Adonis
She played her cards right and got herself a nice check for the next 18 years. Congrats Sophie!
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I wish I could throw rotten tomatoes on him Tinned ones would make more of an impact, sis, just sayin'....
(CLOSED) FREE LOVE MESSAGES (PART 2): THE ENERGY SURROUNDING YOUR LOVE LIFE
I wonder what this means? it’s not a reading so i didn’t interpret but looking at the cards i would say that connecting to others romantically is...
Top Bottom